Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to call the people into crypto  (Read 5919 times)
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 03:21:13 PM

Yes I think it's really time to go into crypto market, because it's still a lot of hype and investment opportunities. And yes, defi is promising concept, personally I really interested in credible dex projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 03:30:08 PM

Yes I think it's really time to go into crypto market, because it's still a lot of hype and investment opportunities. And yes, defi is promising concept, personally I really interested in credible dex projects
do not rush to invest in the Defi project, even though it is all your right. but only a suggestion that Behind the current popularity of Defi, you will see more other Defi scams. it is important that you always examine in detail every project you want to invest in.

tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 11:00:20 PM

Yeah, I agree with u. Truly to say, I'm also interested in dex projects, just now read about new stablecoin dex - xsigma. They are backed by a public company and looks credible
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 12:41:42 AM

Even we are seeing how the cryptos are now getting in good shape and its trend is going upward, it doesnt gave them assurance that when they start their crypto journey they will not encounter a very huge bump on them. It really takes huge amount of timing in order to really get the right benefits of crypto. But I can see that sooner or later people will definitely get attracted in cryptos knowing that mostly of our transaction nowadays is in terms of online payment method.

coinsolidation.org

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 12:56:47 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

I believe that it is time where everyone, regardless of their origin or beliefs or their socioeconomic level, has the opportunity to use the advantages of a globalized economy, this implies that everyone in the world can have the opportunity to grow their business opportunities and have opportunity to invest quickly, easily and safely.

Just as all economic monopolies that only have a preference for their interests do not benefit anyone.

Cryptocurrencies have their positive and negative side like all monetary assets, however they have transformed and will continue to transform the lives of people worldwide, I believe in an egalitarian way since they remove the monopolistic intermediaries that exist today.

Regards,
Drahzar

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 03:29:59 AM

Yeah, I agree with u. Truly to say, I'm also interested in dex projects, just now read about new stablecoin dex - xsigma. They are backed by a public company and looks credible
Yes, heard about them, besides they based on a curve exchange and promises nice returns
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 05:40:52 AM

If in the future many technologies have used digital currency, of course they will come alone without us telling us to, like during the pandemic, many people realized that crypto is the most profitable investment place and see how many of them have started joining

Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 07:40:51 AM

You can't conclude like that just because you see a lot of defi projects now, everyone has a different view about Crypto world, some like Defi system, some don't. But I am sure, in the future the Crypto world will develop for better because today many shopping systems use internet facilities, and I think Cryptocurrency is one of the payment options.
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 09:02:41 AM

Yes, it is time, but should be careful, and for start introduce them only to bitcoin. Let them all discover themselves ETH and other big alts, not mentioning bigger crypto projects.
Cadaver20

Activity: 1428
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 09:41:33 AM

You can call people into the crypto world but you have to warn them first. Because the crypto world is full of scammers. I have seen more scam DeFi projects than successful DeFi projects. So I don’t think people should be called to crypto just for DeFi hype. Crypto will bring a financial revolution in the future world. So everyone should know about crypto.
Eddyc

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 09:48:54 AM

When it comes to crypto people hardly believe what the real purpose is. So we can say that normally people know the crypto when it's on the rise or being released in the mainstream media. Unfortunately this is what still happens in reality. I believe that the most we can do is to disclose to our friends and our family because the scenario is growing with the massive disclosure of Bitcoin.
best123

Activity: 644

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 10:29:45 AM

Calling them is not the problem, will you be willing to guide them properly? Crypto-environment dynamic and volatile, so without guidance , you will be lost.  I have introduce some into crypto and i am still rendering assistance and guidance to them time after time.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 11:00:05 AM

You can call people into the crypto world but you have to warn them first. Because the crypto world is full of scammers. I have seen more scam DeFi projects than successful DeFi projects. So I don’t think people should be called to crypto just for DeFi hype. Crypto will bring a financial revolution in the future world. So everyone should know about crypto.
Yeah, I think there's nothing wrong with introducing your peers in crypto but make sure to guide them well. I don't recommend them to invest in DeFi projects though because first of all, they have no single idea about crypto so better if you will tell them to invest in less risky coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. DeFi can provide good rewards but bear in mind that it is still risky knowing that there scam DeFi projects are everywhere. Besides, don't conclude yet, there are several DeFi that was undeniably good to invest with but the fact it was just on hyped doesn't make it certain.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 11:24:52 AM

When it comes to crypto people hardly believe what the real purpose is. So we can say that normally people know the crypto when it's on the rise or being released in the mainstream media. Unfortunately this is what still happens in reality. I believe that the most we can do is to disclose to our friends and our family because the scenario is growing with the massive disclosure of Bitcoin.

Yes, it's like the incident in 2017 when the price of bitcoin and alts was on the rise, all the media carried news on the timeline and the results were booming. Everyone joined to buy bitcoin and the price experienced a high jump until it hit a new ATH at that time. Maybe next year this incident will happen again and everyone is getting ready.
it is true. but many factors attract people to investing in crypto. be it BTC or altcoin. but what you say is pretty good. What should be noted is that when ATH is repeated, there will always be a market process that can bring anyone down. we've seen situations like that repeat. If we've been stuck, I don't think we should fall into the same mistakes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 11:30:38 AM

Calling them is not the problem, will you be willing to guide them properly? Crypto-environment dynamic and volatile, so without guidance , you will be lost.  I have introduce some into crypto and i am still rendering assistance and guidance to them time after time.
Yes, calling other people into crypto is not a complicated problem, but guiding the people we call from zero to everything is very complicated, because it will take a lot of time and will affect our work as a whole, not to mention guidance. what we give is not properly appreciated by that person.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 01:32:40 PM

At this time of the pandemic, there are lots of people who can render their time to learn more about crypto, and in such a way we can help them also to earn while learning. Crypto is a great help now for everyone.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 03:10:33 PM

I don't want to invite people because there are many scam projects nowadays. I don't want them to develop their own minds without being guided and end up being deceived, and so on. it's just that, to learn crypto, there is enough material on the internet and maybe crypto friend guidance around your house.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
soetikno

Activity: 809

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 03:28:50 PM

if you want to call people into crypto, I suggest not to be too hasty in introducing Defi, in defi there are many risks that will occur in the future, you better suggest exploring what crypto and bitcoin are.

mikelpol

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 03:54:24 PM

Of course now is the best time for that! So far, blockchain and cryptocurrency are only developing, but they are already quite ready for mass use. If many new people come here, this will only help development.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
BDBitcoinExpart

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 03:57:14 PM

Crypto is still in the 1st stage. Many countries do not yet have a good idea about crypto. Even many countries do not know about crypto. About 5% of people in the world know about crypto. Those who enter crypto now will benefit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: