Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think COVID19 is a scam?  (Read 10663 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:51:09 PM

but the average hospital admission is ~20m.

this year so far has had a surge of ~36mill+ admissions

but hey. you seem to want to avoid research. so no point explaining all the details if your just too ignorant to even care about details

People are scared to death and local clinics are refusing people that answer yes to any of their 20 vague-ass questions...  Of course, hospital visits are up.

Just because I think COVID-19 is mostly bullshit... doesn't make me anti hospital.  I'm just saying they aren't always right (social distancing blacks from whites for example).

there is a wild difference between going to hospital for a 30minute consult. vs being admitted to hospital and put on a bed and given treatment.

the numbers of 'consults' (visits) is hundreds of millions.

the numbers are accurate as they come from hospitals themselves.
just seems some idiots make up so many fake numbers on conspiracy sites. that conspiracy sheep then dont trust any number.
maybe they should
atleast stop looking at conspiracy sites.
atleast try to look for the source data to verify.
atleast stop crying about  'its a number, it must be wrong because its a number'

in short stop fearing/dismissing numbers unless you verified them.. by doing some research from source data

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:33:57 AM

^^^ Come on, people. We don't know for a 100% fact if Covid is a scam or not. But it's easy to see that there is question about franky1. Cheesy

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 07:26:19 AM

When in doubt just call it covid, the bogeyman

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 07:50:15 AM

When in doubt just call it covid, the bogeyman

That is all it will take to get the massive number of 'orange man bad' idiots totally on-board with whatever shit corp/gov feeds them (or inject into them.)

The funny thing is that Trump is almost certainly on the same team.  He can, in action, support everything corp/gov wants and if the 'orange man good' idiots even notice they can be induced to write it off to '5-D chess'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 07:59:19 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2021, 02:38:28 PM by Tash

The funny thing is that Trump is almost certainly on the same team.  He can, in action, support everything corp/gov wants and if the 'orange man good' idiots even notice they can be induced to write it off to '5-D chess'.

No doubt about he plays in the team. World is better of without the evil three 3 P's politicians, police, priests
Imagine harmony, joy and togetherness

For when you pick up the vaccine at the amazon drop box because going some place with other people is way to dangerous and vaccinate yourself
Retractable Syringe Needle
https://youtu.be/2uz1YsCwc4k

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 08:42:23 PM

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-55531069

New Scotland lockdowns!

I have done no research into how many cases Scotland is facing besides the figure stated in the article which is a 15% positivity rate. You think lockdowns would be driven by the mortality rate and hospital capacity because it's a good thing to identify cases. You identify the cases and have those individuals isolate to prevent further spread to those more vulnerable. At least, this was the argument given to people in the US back in March -- whole purpose was to lockdown in order to reduce healthcare strain so we don't go overcapacity (every country in the first world was following this guideline).

They've also closed schools which is just lovely.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 11:59:45 PM

england too
i think its needed if you look at how many are going into hospital. the hospital system is starting to max out. issues with procuring oxygen tanks.

personally i think with the 9 months of covid the government had plenty of time to retrofit triple capacity oxygen storage and also sort out excess supply to pre-empt all this. aswell as sorting out the nightingale temp hospitals with more resource than just ventilators as covid is not just a oxygen deprivation thing. it requires multiple treatments for multiple organs and the nightingales should have been fitted with everthing

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:07:42 AM

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-55531069

New Scotland lockdowns!

I have done no research into how many cases Scotland is facing besides the figure stated in the article which is a 15% positivity rate. You think lockdowns would be driven by the mortality rate and hospital capacity because it's a good thing to identify cases. You identify the cases and have those individuals isolate to prevent further spread to those more vulnerable. At least, this was the argument given to people in the US back in March -- whole purpose was to lockdown in order to reduce healthcare strain so we don't go overcapacity (every country in the first world was following this guideline).

They've also closed schools which is just lovely.

That's one way to get them Scotts to cut back on their moonshine. Do you really think it's gonna work? Lol Grin

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:12:34 AM

england too
i think its needed if you look at how many are going into hospital. the hospital system is starting to max out. issues with procuring oxygen tanks.

personally i think with the 9 months of covid the government had plenty of time to retrofit triple capacity oxygen storage and also sort out excess supply to pre-empt all this. aswell as sorting out the nightingale temp hospitals with more resource than just ventilators as covid is not just a oxygen deprivation thing. it requires multiple treatments for multiple organs and the nightingales should have been fitted with everthing

I agree with all of this.

UK is having a tough time with deaths per capita highest amongst first world countries and are announcing lockdowns when they had more than enough time to prepare.

Gets me thinking how much of this is in response to the new strain.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:19:24 AM

england too

I agree with all of this.

UK is having a tough time with deaths per capita highest amongst first world countries and are announcing lockdowns when they had more than enough time to prepare.

Gets me thinking how much of this is in response to the new strain.

the new strain is of statistical interest. but over all covid only spreads by HUMAN choice to mingle and congregate. there is more evidence that people are ignoring the social distance advice. aswell as the human choices of letting school kids mingle. and shops stay open where people dont keep 2metres in the aisles

the new strain is good for track and trace because they can see how it moves around the country to look at ways of spread via car/train to different counties. but the method of spread is actually human decision
EG they seen it came from spain then wales then london. then expanded alot in london then went everywhere else, showing that it was the welsh having sunny holidays in spain during summer that imported a different strain than what was going around uk in 2019. (shoulda not allowed foreign flights)

JonWilliams

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:24:34 AM

I'm sick of the reactive approach to tackling this Virus the current UK Gov is the worst of all time and arguable the most arrogant. Questioning why I pay my taxes. I may be being naive but I do belive covid is a huge problem and we must tackle it. I don't think waiting for things to be worse than last time then acting is a particularly good strategy.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:34:32 AM

^^^ Covid is a big problem. But it isn't a virus problem. Rather it's a fraud problem. Check the statistics and data all over the place. There's so much fraud involved in Covid reporting of every kind, that it makes the US election fraud look like a picnic on the beach.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:37:49 AM

I'm sick of the reactive approach to tackling this Virus the current UK Gov is the worst of all time and arguable the most arrogant. Questioning why I pay my taxes. I may be being naive but I do belive covid is a huge problem and we must tackle it. I don't think waiting for things to be worse than last time then acting is a particularly good strategy.

the science/medical side have been very good. but boris is playing juggling balls with the SAGE in one ear and the treasury in the other ear. and he leans more so to the treasury every time

school teachers union. yep teachers themselves that are frontline handling the kids and know best. have been saying keep the schools closed. but boris wanted to open them so kids can go school and parents can go work.
all because he doesnt want to pay out furlough payments.
kids actually learn more googling topics rather than the lengthy old-school teaching methods.
but now sage has made him realise theres too much hospital occupancy thus a lockdown is needed where parents should stay home. obviously they can take care of the kids so he reactively backs down from the keep schools open option

JonWilliams

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 01:08:37 AM

the science/medical side have been very good. but boris is playing juggling balls with the SAGE in one ear and the treasury in the other ear. and he leans more so to the treasury every time

school teachers union. yep teachers themselves that are frontline handling the kids and know best. have been saying keep the schools closed. but boris wanted to open them so kids can go school and parents can go work.
all because he doesnt want to pay out furlough payments.
kids actually learn more googling topics rather than the lengthy old-school teaching methods.
but now sage has made him realise theres too much hospital occupancy thus a lockdown is needed where parents should stay home. obviously they can take care of the kids so he reactively backs down from the keep schools open option

I felt bad for Boris and co for a short while in the beginning this is not a situation he was every expected to be forced to take charge of. However, week after week after week he has proved himself not only incapable of handling COVID ( which I could forgive him) but incapbale of handling any sort of situation without huge amounts of self interest and a clear lack of integrity.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 01:53:54 AM

yep mistakes that could have been avoided

1. repatriation flights:- he shoulda just paid those abroad to stay abroad. giving time to sort out track and trace for people going to airports before then later doing self isolation for those returning

2. PPE supplies:- get the PPE orders in during januray/february.. not march-may

3. isolating/shielding:- not providing good support for those isolating/sheilding. he relied on councils, who relied on foodbanks. government should have just done a mass stock purchase from grocery store supliers, farmers, etc and sorted good deliveries so that people could healthily isolate without having to go to supermarkets themselves

4. school meals:- just feed the kids. dont make it political

5. nightingale hospitals:- beds and ventilators are not enough. dialisys, ecmo, mobile scanners/xrays should have been sourced too. most of the nightingales are used for those needing to be screened/tested and then passed forward to hospital for real treatment(avoid er overflow). or those leaving hospital but not yet fully fit to go home(avoid wasted normally used for recovery)

6. trains and buses:- rules were too relaxed. he didnt get train companies to put on more carriages to allow spaced out passengers. overcrowding has always been a problem due to lack of carriages and boris let it happen. there are many spare carriages warehoused and not used(train operators profit if they can squeeze more people into less carriages)

7. track and trace. should have been localised where people can run around making mobile phone calls to contact while on foot knocking on doors and putting letters in letterboxes. (also adding the isolation/sheilding checkups that ensure people are staying home)

government has no issue with financing bombs when they want to invade a country. but when a virus invades us. he is slow to react.
government pre-plan war/invasions 6months-3years ahead. by recruiting more soldiers and making more vehicles/vessels. yet 9 months after we get invaded by a virus. they way behind

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 09:18:27 AM

Why are you so negative about the government? Didn't they just ordered 100 million doses of the vaccine from Astrazeneca? We shouldn't be too hard on our governments because they don't have experience either with managing such a global pandemic. In my opinion it's new for everybody.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:12:59 PM

Why are you so negative about the government? Didn't they just ordered 100 million doses of the vaccine from Astrazeneca? We shouldn't be too hard on our governments because they don't have experience either with managing such a global pandemic. In my opinion it's new for everybody.

Where do they get the money to pay for the vaccines? Don't they get it from people who are against vaccines as well as those who are in favor of it? Why are they making people who are against vaccines pay for vaccines that they will never get, and that they are against?... people like most of the medical people?

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:45:53 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2021, 02:07:40 PM by tvbcof

Where do they get the money to pay for the vaccines? Don't they get it from people who are against vaccines as well as those who are in favor of it? Why are they making people who are against vaccines pay for vaccines that they will never get, and that they are against?... people like most of the medical people?

Where I'm at, the rich people who live in mansions are digging into their pockets to buy so-called vaccines ('Western' genetic re-programing variety only it seems) for poor people who live in squatter's shacks.  The govt's role seems to be limited to getting signatures on documents (absolving the multi-national corporations of responsibility for anything which might 'go wrong'.)

Not sayin' anything...just sayin'...

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
JonWilliams

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 11:52:45 PM

I'm negative about the governement because they constantly deflect blame and make false promises, promises they cant possibly make and all the time Boris laughs when criticized. This along with constant neglect for the rules they set and being wishy-washy with the science.
I appreciate the job has been tough, but they've also done a terrible job.

Where I'm at, the rich people who live in mansions are digging into their pockets to buy so-called vaccines ('Western' genetic re-programing variety only it seems) for poor people who live in squatter's shacks.  The govt's role seems to be limited to getting signatures on documents (absolving the multi-national corporations of responsibility for anything which might 'go wrong'.)

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 12:58:46 AM

the multi-national corporations are not absolved of responsibility. they are absolved of the admin of talking to citizens direct. citizens file their claims against the government. because in essense all a government is is a citizen management company. its then the government that behind the scenes that penalises corporations. basically taking the stress and hassle off the citizens hands

citizens still have a path to compensation. but instead of going to court with insurance company A. where a citizen needs a laywer and about a year of time wasted. you simple stay home and fill in a form with a government department.
take retail goods. when something goes wrong. you can either contact the manufacturer and go through their lengthy warrenty process, sending goods off. hoping it comes back repaired and hoping not lost in mail. or you can go back to the retailer and ask for a refund/exchange and leave the retailer with the headache of dealing with the manufacturer.

what you actually learn. is that the way the vaccine compensation scheme works in many countries. citizens actually have more rights via government scheme, than what they would have if they had to sue a vaccine insurer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: