Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 11:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 90 (46.4%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.5%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.1%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.2%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 194

Pages: « 1 ... 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 [6367]
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 671910 times)
Asiska02

Activity: 882
Merit: 683

View Profile WWW
Today at 08:10:02 PM

Rosenborg Football team won the match against Man United football team.  Match was fighting and both teams gave their hundred percent to win the match. N. E. J. Holm  was a top performer of the match because he did single goal of the game and no one could goal after the first goal.  Match was performed in Lerkendal Stadion stadium and that stadium was lucky for Rosenborg team.  Many Man United fans expected that they will win this match but that was only expectation and that was not reality. The stat of Rosenborg team was more stronger than Manchester United team and Rosenborg team played 22 shots in the match from which  7 were on target and that possession percentage of Rosenborg was also high and that was 55 percent. The were best in all things and that's why they are winners of the match and  Man United are loser of this match.
Pre-season games usually don't have any motivation for the top clubs to win the game. Yes, I agree that in this match both teams gave one hundred percent of their abilities. But this is not the first time a top team from the English league has lost to a mediocre team. I think Manchester United really made this a game to test a lot of different tactics. Rosenborg scored a goal late in the game so I think both teams played very well. But a defeat is still a defeat and Ten Hag also said that this was not the performance United should have.

From Ten Hag’s statement at the end of the match, it clearly shows that they’re are in dire need of reforms in the club before the new season begins. This match has made him seen a lot of mistakes that needs to be corrected in the team before the new season will start. A mediocre team winning them should not be an excuse whatsoever not to do their best in the game and assume it’s a normal thing in football. A final minutes goal is still a goal and the victory was given to them in the end. They could have as well avoided that goal and finish the game in a draw. I have a feeling that Ten Hag will do well next season, this is still the testing stage of different players and tactics he wished to use for the next season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Huppercase

Activity: 826
Merit: 532

View Profile
Today at 08:17:49 PM

Pre-season games usually don't have any motivation for the top clubs to win the game. Yes, I agree that in this match both teams gave one hundred percent of their abilities. But this is not the first time a top team from the English league has lost to a mediocre team. I think Manchester United really made this a game to test a lot of different tactics. Rosenborg scored a goal late in the game so I think both teams played very well. But a defeat is still a defeat and Ten Hag also said that this was not the performance United should have.

Let's called a spade a spade. When a team had a bad games in the previous season, they shouldn't give an excuse the following season. This is not the kind of team they ought to losing their games right now, it's very unprofessional for them to lose any game right now, you can't even make excuses with such kind of lowkey team, they are could have draw the match and give excuses of laying using uncompleted team but losing is not ideal in this situation, Manchester united can do better than what they displayed.

Chelsea demonstrated the same behavior last season when they had many friendly matches and people frown at their behavior while some were giving excuse of not been in season but how did they end the season, some step better than what Liverpool played from what Gram potter did for the team. Look at how team like Tottenham came with fire from pre-season to the end of the season, they really performed better than most teams we see as good ones.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Jegileman

Activity: 406
Merit: 193

View Profile
Today at 08:31:08 PM

Let's called a spade a spade. When a team had a bad games in the previous season, they shouldn't give an excuse the following season. This is not the kind of team they ought to losing their games right now, it's very unprofessional for them to lose any game right now, you can't even make excuses with such kind of lowkey team, they are could have draw the match and give excuses of laying using uncompleted team but losing is not ideal in this situation, Manchester united can do better than what they displayed.

Chelsea demonstrated the same behavior last season when they had many friendly matches and people frown at their behavior while some were giving excuse of not been in season but how did they end the season, some step better than what Liverpool played from what Gram potter did for the team. Look at how team like Tottenham came with fire from pre-season to the end of the season, they really performed better than most teams we see as good ones.

I still would not blame them too much for the result of this match even though it was not suppose to be a game they’re to be losing. When they say pre-season games, some coaches are just not taking it carefully on how they play it, they make some substitutions they won’t have done if it was in a real season game in preseason games just to get a grasp of how the game could turn over with that new addition to the squad in the field.

You’re right that a spade should be called a spade but they shouldn’t repeat this same mistake with smaller clubs when the seasons begins and also same when facing the big teams in the premier league. The premier league might still be toughest league but with the good strategy employed by your manager, you can as well prevail ahead of other teams in the league when applied well.

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2142
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
Today at 08:48:57 PM

Rosenborg Football team won the match against Man United football team.  Match was fighting and both teams gave their hundred percent to win the match. N. E. J. Holm  was a top performer of the match because he did single goal of the game and no one could goal after the first goal.  Match was performed in Lerkendal Stadion stadium and that stadium was lucky for Rosenborg team.  Many Man United fans expected that they will win this match but that was only expectation and that was not reality. The stat of Rosenborg team was more stronger than Manchester United team and Rosenborg team played 22 shots in the match from which  7 were on target and that possession percentage of Rosenborg was also high and that was 55 percent. The were best in all things and that's why they are winners of the match and  Man United are loser of this match.
From Ten Hag’s statement at the end of the match, it clearly shows that they’re are in dire need of reforms in the club before the new season begins. This match has made him seen a lot of mistakes that needs to be corrected in the team before the new season will start. A mediocre team winning them should not be an excuse whatsoever not to do their best in the game and assume it’s a normal thing in football. A final minutes goal is still a goal and the victory was given to them in the end. They could have as well avoided that goal and finish the game in a draw. I have a feeling that Ten Hag will do well next season, this is still the testing stage of different players and tactics he wished to use for the next season.

I don't think we'll see Manchester United improve much with Ten Hag. We won't even see Manchester United in the top four of the table.

With the help of Ten Hag, we got to see Manchester United perform well in the 2022-23 season. Manchester United was third in the table. So naturally our expectations from Ten Hag in the 2023-24 season were high. But Manchester United's performance has deteriorated badly as we have seen it. We have seen Manchester United's defenders playing badly. Even the performance of the attacking players was very erratic. ten Hag's match strategy was not good, Manchester United's understanding between the players was not good either. So I don't think this team will show any surprises next season.

baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1327

View Profile
Today at 09:27:00 PM

You make it sound like he just came in to run the team. No, he continues to lead the team and he knows these mistakes ahead of time, but he can't do anything about them. Even in a match against such a mediocre team compared to MU. We'll see what happens over the course of the season, but I don't think it's going to end well

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Abu-Naim

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:30:17 PM

I don't think we'll see Manchester United improve much with Ten Hag. We won't even see Manchester United in the top four of the table.

With the help of Ten Hag, we got to see Manchester United perform well in the 2022-23 season. Manchester United was third in the table. So naturally our expectations from Ten Hag in the 2023-24 season were high. But Manchester United's performance has deteriorated badly as we have seen it. We have seen Manchester United's defenders playing badly. Even the performance of the attacking players was very erratic. ten Hag's match strategy was not good, Manchester United's understanding between the players was not good either. So I don't think this team will show any surprises next season.
I also don’t believe in Ten Hag, he is not consistent in his performances and he do have internal problems with players which is not a sign of a good manager.
Last season, Manchester United’s performance was good in the beginning of the season, but towards the end of the season due to some wrong decisions, the team performance went down due to injuries as well, but with all the money spent to sign the wrong players in the team, I think they should have signed better players that will bring progress to the team, but Ten Hag prefer to sign his former players which the Premier League style of play has became difficult for them to adapt.

If Ten Hag didn’t perform well next season, I will suggest he should be sacked before the end of the season so that the team can get a better coach that brings glory back to Old Trafford.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 588
Merit: 343

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:49:21 PM

I also don’t believe in Ten Hag, he is not consistent in his performances and he do have internal problems with players which is not a sign of a good manager.
Last season, Manchester United’s performance was good in the beginning of the season, but towards the end of the season due to some wrong decisions, the team performance went down due to injuries as well, but with all the money spent to sign the wrong players in the team, I think they should have signed better players that will bring progress to the team, but Ten Hag prefer to sign his former players which the Premier League style of play has became difficult for them to adapt.

If Ten Hag didn’t perform well next season, I will suggest he should be sacked before the end of the season so that the team can get a better coach that brings glory back to Old Trafford.

Before, I wasn’t blaming Ten Hag when people talked about how inexperienced he was, but right now, I must say Ten Hag has made many wrong decisions, both when signing new players and while playing matches, because there were many matches that they had to win, but he failed to do that because he always made wrong decisions. Ten Hag is someone who hardly learns from his mistakes; if not, I think for the time he spends managing Manchester United, their performance is supposed to be better than their current performance. I think Ten Hag should try his possible best to get Manchester United back to their form before they fire him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GiftedMAN

Activity: 868
Merit: 558

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:54:29 PM

Firstly, l think it is crystal clear that the Manchester United team have not experienced more changes since the arrival of Erik ten hag as the coach, despite helping the team to finish in third position in 2002-2003 season, and the team winning the FA cup last season the performance of the team has remained very bad and the players are becoming lazy every dsy because it's as they no longer have confidence in the team and winning mentality is no longer their again.

Since it's now obvious that the coach is yet to improve the performance of the players and the team is still suffering to get back to her normal position which is on top4, I don't think the fans should expect to see a miracle from the team next season unless Ten hag is ready to go back to the drawing board with his players because nothing is working very well in the team.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Frankolala

Activity: 770
Merit: 548

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
Today at 10:09:45 PM

You make it sound like he just came in to run the team. No, he continues to lead the team and he knows these mistakes ahead of time, but he can't do anything about them. Even in a match against such a mediocre team compared to MU. We'll see what happens over the course of the season, but I don't think it's going to end well
I was not happy that a mediocre club win Manchester united and people were saying that it does not matter but hear Ten Hag saying there is a lot of mistakes in that match which needs to be fix before the season starts and if he does not fix it, it means that United might experience what they passed through last season.

Ten Hag should not bring disappointment to him lsekf because the management of United put their trust and believes he will do better than last season and that was why he was allowed to continue as the manager of the club.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1652
Merit: 722

View Profile WWW
Today at 10:32:57 PM

Before, I wasn’t blaming Ten Hag when people talked about how inexperienced he was, but right now, I must say Ten Hag has made many wrong decisions, both when signing new players and while playing matches, because there were many matches that they had to win, but he failed to do that because he always made wrong decisions. Ten Hag is someone who hardly learns from his mistakes; if not, I think for the time he spends managing Manchester United, their performance is supposed to be better than their current performance. I think Ten Hag should try his possible best to get Manchester United back to their form before they fire him.

You are right about Ten Hag making many mistakes in Manchester United. In fact, Ten Hag makes Sancho leave. In comparison, this player could help the team and Ten Hag made many mistakes in this team during the summer because the players they bought during the last summer didn't help Ten Hag and his team at all. However, still, we should not forget Ten Hag was the coach who helped Manchester United once he joined this team while they didn't have a good station at all.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 896
Merit: 573

View Profile
Today at 10:44:10 PM

I was not happy that a mediocre club win Manchester united and people were saying that it does not matter but hear Ten Hag saying there is a lot of mistakes in that match which needs to be fix before the season starts and if he does not fix it, it means that United might experience what they passed through last season.

Ten Hag should not bring disappointment to him lsekf because the management of United put their trust and believes he will do better than last season and that was why he was allowed to continue as the manager of the club.

Erik Ten Hag has will do better for Manchester United this season, all I want is for him to work with hardworking players who are ready to impress the fans and at the same time entertain them. Signatures are being done by the club management, mosyof the players who left alongside r the Euros are all returning back to the squad so expect a full and strong enough squad ahead of the new season. Manchester United has just completed the deal for Leny Yoro today. I can't wait to see him pairing with Lisandro Martinez.

Lol. I don't like the way you go about talking about Erik Ten Hag. Is he that bad as a coach? One more defender, a new defensive midfielder who can replace Casemiro wouldn't be a bad idea. I will also love to see Sofyan Amrabat returning to Manchester United.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
imamusma

Activity: 1428
Merit: 731

View Profile
Today at 10:46:57 PM

~~

It seems that Ten Hag needs to work harder for next season, by changing his approach and strategy in managing his players, and most importantly by learning from last season mistakes. It is still too early to judge Manchester United performance, but the first match of the pre season tour yesterday might give us all a little idea that, Ten Hag is not completely ready to turn criticism into praise next season. Before the transfer window closes on August 30, Ten Hag must be able to prepare Manchester United ideal squad, a squad capable of competing in the top four of the standings.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EL MOHA

Activity: 476
Merit: 272

View Profile
Today at 10:51:09 PM

You are right about Ten Hag making many mistakes in Manchester United. In fact, Ten Hag makes Sancho leave. In comparison, this player could help the team and Ten Hag made many mistakes in this team during the summer because the players they bought during the last summer didn't help Ten Hag and his team at all. However, still, we should not forget Ten Hag was the coach who helped Manchester United once he joined this team while they didn't have a good station at all.

Here we go just a pre season game and all are here blaming the man again. Come off it, this is practice game that had most of the players been academy graduates or players come back from injury, He won’t want them to do too much to avoid picking up injuries. The signings that Ten Hag brought last season might be not performing well but let’s not continue to bring Sancho into the conversation like he is that superbly good and would have made any difference. Before Ten Hag came to Manchester United Sancho was there, what did he do under those coaches? Was he banging goals? . Ok let’s say since he left on loan and actually putting a performance in Dortmund for Manchester United to believe is exceptional why didn’t Dortmund came back with any bid for him? Why wasn’t there other bids from other clubs if he was that good. Take look at Greenwood, upon all the issues he had in the past many European countries were working hard for his signature which shows how important the lad is

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mr.right85

Activity: 980
Merit: 668

View Profile WWW
Today at 10:58:59 PM

With this news about the Argentina players on the racial abuse, I think Chelsea need to take drastic action on Enzo Fernandez's act very serious because from all he said he's against it but my concern is why involve yourself on something you say you speak against? If FIFA is going or planning on what action to take on the whole Argentina squad I think each club that have all the Argentina players should punish them for that act. With the heat going on at Chelsea since this issue came up some players have unfollowed Enzo concerning the matter at hand and I think the dressing room of the Blues is not going to be as happy and united as it was, it would be worse if he returns to the club that's if he hasn't. To me I Enzo should be punished by the club while he await what FIFA has to say to the entire squad of Argentina.
Honestly, I never expected that from a professional footballer like Enzo. We have been fighting against Racism for a very long time now in not just football but other sports generally. The chant can cause a lot of trouble for him and the Argentina team entirely. They can end up losing supporters and fans by the widest margin ever.
I think FIFA are aware of the incident and are currently carrying on investigation. If it looks more serious than intended, FIFA might have to punish him not necessarily Chelsea football club.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 630
Merit: 430

View Profile
Today at 11:04:47 PM

Since the beginning of last season it was as if all his ideas for Manchester United was switched off by the pressure of EPL and at some point I thought ten Heg would use the same style he used with Ajax and apply them to the UTD team  (by making them unstoppable), things went side ways for him. Getting some of the Ajax players seems to be the best according to him but they came to even make the team look like a team without any future plans and you see some of ten Heg's best playing absolutely bad and nothing positive to help the team and he has Sancho that he'll use as the 1st or 2nd key man after Rashford but chooses to loan him out which to me was the second mistake ETH made last season.
Is best to work with what you have at the club except the players ain't good enough before you start seeking for players from your old club, not by coming and start recruiting players any how. What ETH was trying to do can work for other coaches but he thought it will for him, but the window is still fresh to try get some better replacement to some of those players he bought last season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1006

View Profile
Today at 11:25:05 PM

Manchester United has through an hard situation last season which they only can finish at 8th place but the management is believe why Manchester United performance was decline last season is not fully Ten Hag fault and one of the caused is why Manchester United unable to finish at top 4 is because storm injured so that's why the management give Ten Hag more chances for next season this because they believe Manchester United will be much better compared to last season

Indeed to build solid team it won't be happened instantly and everything is required process even it took 6 years for Sir Alex Ferguson to gets his first Premier League trophy with Manchester United so the management is considers why they give more chances to Ten Hag because they feel sacked the managers too often isn't the best solution for this team so the management have realized that they should be more patience and give more time to Ten Hag

So far we still cannot judge early Manchester United performance under Ten Hag because the league still not starting yet but i can see Ten Hag is really serious want to strengthen Manchester United squad with attempts to buy some of skilful players and the latest is Manchester United have reach an agreement for Lille centre back Leny Yoro and it says Manchester United have to spend 50 million plus 12 million ads on to gets this player

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 [6367]
  Print  

Jump to: