Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:36:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.1%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.3%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 192

Pages: « 1 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 6274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 656642 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 12:48:28 PM

Man U have an able squad, with talented players. All is required for them to win is a good strategy and cooperation within the players.

I think this is the basic problem. Yes, they have some great players. But football is a team game, and if you just throw 11 good players onto a pitch, they will get beaten by a well-organised fully-functioning team every time, even if the other team's players are less talented as individuals.

I've said it a few times, but I think Ronaldo exmplifies the problem. He is a goal machine, yes, but he doesn't function well as part of a team, especially when the opposition have the ball. If Man U are playing a top side, then the fact that Ronaldo can't defend or track back is an obvious avenue to exploit. It's these sorts of weakness that Man U need to address.

CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1688

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 12:55:29 PM

Tottenham are in search of a way out of their bad condition in the league this season. And they didn't start badly with Conte actually. They first got a draw against Everton in an away game. And defeated Leeds in a home game by 2-1. They were going to play an away game against Burnley last but it was postponed due to heavy snow in the field. So, their next fixture is a home game today against Brentford. I expect nothing different than a victory for Tottenham.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 01:48:32 PM

Tottenham are in search of a way out of their bad condition in the league this season. And they didn't start badly with Conte actually. They first got a draw against Everton in an away game. And defeated Leeds in a home game by 2-1. They were going to play an away game against Burnley last but it was postponed due to heavy snow in the field. So, their next fixture is a home game today against Brentford. I expect nothing different than a victory for Tottenham.

Tottenham are struggling to get back to form. They are not performing well because their two main scorers Son and Harry Kane are not playing well. If they could score regularly, their team performance would be different. They have scored only 11 goals in 12 matches. It is very low. Even Newcastle at the bottom of the points table has scored 16 goals. So, if Son and Kane can't get back to form then Tottenham is not expected to have a good performance or result.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 01:54:36 PM

Man U have an able squad, with talented players. All is required for them to win is a good strategy and cooperation within the players.

I think this is the basic problem. Yes, they have some great players. But football is a team game, and if you just throw 11 good players onto a pitch, they will get beaten by a well-organised fully-functioning team every time, even if the other team's players are less talented as individuals.

I've said it a few times, but I think Ronaldo exmplifies the problem. He is a goal machine, yes, but he doesn't function well as part of a team, especially when the opposition have the ball. If Man U are playing a top side, then the fact that Ronaldo can't defend or track back is an obvious avenue to exploit. It's these sorts of weakness that Man U need to address.
Yes, I agree with you because I think Manchester United have a lot of good players, especially Ronaldo who is nicknamed the Goal Machine, and Ronaldo's problem doesn't shine much at Manchester United because he always doesn't get maximum passes. and It makes Ronaldo look like a mediocre player.
and I've seen a lot of times when he asks for the ball and doesn't pass it and he looks annoyed, and that's what I think Manchester United need to fix.
because it's a shame to have good players like Ronaldo but not put to good use and doesn't make him better than the club he played for before.

And I hope Manchester United win the game against Arsenal and there is a change for Ronaldo and the team, and have to improve possession, because every game the opposing team dominates.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:01:10 PM

Manchester United v Arsenal game is going to be a quite challenging game for both teams. We shouldn't overlook Arsenal's big rise in the standings first of all. Their effort has been really massive so far. And they would have the purpose of winning here too. But they must be aware of the thing that Manchester United are gathering themselves up newly. They should get prepared considering any kind of result. I guess that both teams would score at least one goal.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:06:14 PM

Yes, I agree with you because I think Manchester United have a lot of good players, especially Ronaldo who is nicknamed the Goal Machine, and Ronaldo's problem doesn't shine much at Manchester United because he always doesn't get maximum passes. and It makes Ronaldo look like a mediocre player.
and I've seen a lot of times when he asks for the ball and doesn't pass it and he looks annoyed, and that's what I think Manchester United need to fix.
because it's a shame to have good players like Ronaldo but not put to good use and doesn't make him better than the club he played for before.

And I hope Manchester United win the game against Arsenal and there is a change for Ronaldo and the team, and have to improve possession, because every game the opposing team dominates.

Manchester United's match with Arsenal was quite fun and of course for Arsenal to win this match by a landslide and not to let their reputation down. However, because Manchester United is currently in its development stage, Arsenal will find it more difficult and not as usual. When dealing with Chelsea it made Arsenal more careful because Manchester United's movement was different from before.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:15:52 PM

Manchester United v Arsenal game is going to be a quite challenging game for both teams. We shouldn't overlook Arsenal's big rise in the standings first of all. Their effort has been really massive so far. And they would have the purpose of winning here too. But they must be aware of the thing that Manchester United are gathering themselves up newly. They should get prepared considering any kind of result. I guess that both teams would score at least one goal.

Yes today we will see two big teams will compete against each other to beat each other, arsenal which is starting to rise from adversity this season will certainly be a test for manchester united especially for carrick who is currently still the interim coach of manchester, in my opinion, manchester is now starting slightly improved, moreover they will play at old trafford which is quite a haunted stadium for arsenal, I personally see if manchester united seems to be able to win today match against arsenal with a thin score.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:24:17 PM

Manchester United v Arsenal game is going to be a quite challenging game for both teams.
Really challenging, and very crucial for both teams cause they are in dire need of the win, Manchester United are slowly trying to regain their form, while Arsenal are trying to get more wins to push them up the table into one of the top four positions, and then there is the bragging rights for both teams and their fans of course. Manchester United v Arsenal some couple of years ago, held more importance than it is right now, as both teams were on top of English football back then, but it is what it is, and they must start to win games and subsequently, trophies, to get to that point they were previously.

Having said that, I think Arsenal are the favorites to win this game, they are the team in better form, that's not to say they are in scintillating form by the way, but they are slightly better than Manchester United and that could come into play in this game, if Arsenal wins by the way, it puts more pressure on United as it'll increasingly look possible for them to miss out on CL football next season, except of course they win the CL this season, which is highly improbable

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:24:52 PM

Yes today we will see two big teams will compete against each other to beat each other, arsenal which is starting to rise from adversity this season will certainly be a test for manchester united especially for carrick who is currently still the interim coach of manchester, in my opinion, manchester is now starting slightly improved, moreover they will play at old trafford which is quite a haunted stadium for arsenal, I personally see if manchester united seems to be able to win today match against arsenal with a thin score.

The momentum is with Arsenal, even if Man Utd looks that will be boosted from their previous game and the arrival of Rangnick. For sure it's a derby and anything can happen, especially when both have good attacking lines. So I will go with the goals (both to score) and enjoy the game. Cool

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
onecall123

Activity: 2100
Merit: 323

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:26:21 PM

During tonight's Old Trafford matchup, Manchester United will meet Arsenal in Manchester, England. At present, Manchester United is ranked number 10 in Premier League, while Arsenal is ranked number 5. Man United has an average odds of 1.95, but Arsenal has an average odds of 3.60. However, Rangnick may take a different approach and ones who are playing well will be rewarded, regardless of their status.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:29:19 PM

Manchester United's match with Arsenal was quite fun and of course for Arsenal to win this match by a landslide and not to let their reputation down. However, because Manchester United is currently in its development stage, Arsenal will find it more difficult and not as usual. When dealing with Chelsea it made Arsenal more careful because Manchester United's movement was different from before.
Man United is in better shape at the moment. after Ole left we saw quite positive results from the spirit of Man United's game.
won 0-2 from Villarreal in the champions league and held Chelsea 1-1. and now Man United will host Arsenal. a team that is still above Man United in the standings.
but look at the spirit of Man United now. I think it will be a game for Man United to win. 1 or 2 goals for United is not bad.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cafex

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:34:21 PM

My favourite teams for today are Tottenham and Manchester United. Tottenham have started with a clean slate with Antonio Conte. They were victorious in their last game which was against Leeds. It was a tough game but they still won it by turning the game around. Another win is expected here by many people I assume. And as for my Manchester United prediction, I'm favoring them taking into account one thing that they would make a good start with Rangnick.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:40:12 PM

During tonight's Old Trafford matchup, Manchester United will meet Arsenal in Manchester, England. At present, Manchester United is ranked number 10 in Premier League, while Arsenal is ranked number 5. Man United has an average odds of 1.95, but Arsenal has an average odds of 3.60. However, Rangnick may take a different approach and ones who are playing well will be rewarded, regardless of their status.

Looking at Manchester United's odds with Arsenal that are like that, it seems like luck will be owned by Manchester United rather than Arsenal even though it's not necessarily.  Although after meeting Chelsea they ended in a draw it was nothing to support the next performance.  it remains strategy and hard work that determines it.  I bet on Arsenal for a good result.
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:40:16 PM

I sincerely hope that chelsea in the next game will start with Lukaku and all the best players they have because almost manchester united would beat chelsea, yesterday almost watford would win and if they do the same thing in the next game then West Ham United can do it win or draw
Who thought that Chelsea will have a tough game like that against Watford! They really need to start with their best squad in the next match against West Ham, otherwise they won't be able to win the next match. Watford made a lot of attacks and they have maintained the dominance as well. Chelsea luckily escaped the draw. BTW, today's game is important for Man United. Hopefully they will get the victory today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 8381

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:40:31 PM

In the end all that possession means nothing if Brighton cant score against West Ham. Brighton is totally a decent team although their last five records are pretty bad right now but against West Ham that is currently having a good run recently is kinda understandable. Well 45 minutes to go, I need West Ham to score another goal to get 3 exact points from this match  Tongue
Just what I was talking about happened, purely statistically Brighton again played a draw. Although if it were not for the offside, then the auto goal by Michael Duffy would also have been credited. By the way, I just glimpsed the history of the meetings between West Ham and Chelsea, and I think there is a 50% chance that Chelsea will not play the best away, so I'll try to make money on it.

My favourite teams for today are Tottenham and Manchester United. Tottenham have started with a clean slate with Antonio Conte. They were victorious in their last game which was against Leeds. It was a tough game but they still won it by turning the game around. Another win is expected here by many people I assume. And as for my Manchester United prediction, I'm favoring them taking into account one thing that they would make a good start with Rangnick.
Today, all those who place bets have these teams as favorites, but I would not rush to bet on the victory of the Devils.  Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:50:24 PM

I reckon that the Tottenham win would be a good choice for a parlay today. But I agree with @icopress about not rushing to betting on Manchester United. They may seem very attracting in this match to win vs Arsenal. But Arsenal shouldn't be underestimated so easily as they have been much better than Manchester United for a long time period. It is better to act safely I reckon.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 8381

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 02:59:31 PM

I reckon that the Tottenham win would be a good choice for a parlay today. But I agree with @icopress about not rushing to betting on Manchester United. They may seem very attracting in this match to win vs Arsenal. But Arsenal shouldn't be underestimated so easily as they have been much better than Manchester United for a long time period. It is better to act safely I reckon.
I'm confidently betting money on Manchester United when it comes to the Champions League but Arsenal are doing great in the league and they haven't lost at Old Trafford in about three years. Even if I thought about placing a bet on the victory of Manchester United, I would bet on their victory in the first half and would definitely insure myself by choosing a draw or Arsenal's victory in the Sporsbet prediction pool (if you have heard of such an event).  Kiss

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 03:10:58 PM

Honestly if I had to bet on which one to win in the match Manchester United - Arsenal, it would be better for me to avoid it but if it's only betting on the total goals then I've included it in the parlay. But indeed, after the dismissal of OGS I saw that the changes had been made by Carrick but I was still careful if I had to bet on ML for Manchester United. But yes, if it's just a prediction then I also agree Manchester United have a chance to win in this match which will probably end with a score of 2-1.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hidrofor

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 03:18:49 PM

Liverpool have been the most impressive team for me by their incredible effort and performance. They scored 4 goals in each of their last 3 EPL games. They scored 12 goals and conceded only 1 goal in those games. This is just an unbelievably awesome effort. Their performance is much higher than Chelsea and Manchester City lately and they really deserve to be at the first place. But they should be patient and keep winning to achieve it.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 03:21:30 PM

Arsenal will be a difficult opponent to face. The Gunners have found their form in the league and are currently 5th in the standings. Arsenal have lost just once in their previous 10 league games. And I know that Manchester United will be desperate for their first league win following the sacking of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The Red Devils have won just once in their last eight Premier League games. Arsenal needs to get out on the front foot. Ball possession is the key to beating Manchester United. They tend to lose their shape and focus when they are forced to defend and that is where they suffer more. Arsenal should learn and make use of holding possession whenever they have the ball because with that Man United wont be able to have much chances and also they should be very clinical in front of goal and all round their passes. Carrick would want to replicate that high pressing he used against Chelsea and Arteta should be aware and make for awareness in the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 6274 »
  Print  

Jump to: