Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.1%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.6%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 193

Pages: « 1 ... 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 [2038] 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 ... 6288 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 658532 times)
Marykeller

Activity: 1106
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 07:01:19 PM
Merited by CryptoHeadlineNews (4)

Definitely they have the worst start of this season because no one was expecting things like this happen in early days and after lost against Manchester United now they are feeling more worried about their strength, hopefully as we have some rumors in market they are looking for midfielder they will achieve their targeted player before end of transfer window.

Now they are going to play their fourth match against new promoted Bournemouth and here we can expect full three points from them good thing happening for them few other top ranked teams are also losing their points due to poor form and lack of quality players hopefully things could be better for Liverpool in next few weeks, and they will be at top for having good end of this season.
Liverpool don't have all it takes to beat United, that's why they were defeated and the confidence of the Players is low on the pitch, the more to reason they are losing games and drawing points. It's time for Jurgen Klopp to step up his team and win games. Liverpool facing Bournemouth, can be an easy win for the reds, because the Bournemouth i know don't have what it takes to beat Liverpool. Bournemouth lost their last game against Arsenal 3 nil.
Football is not judged by who a team played last and won. Arsenal winning Bournemouth doesn't make it certain that Liverpool will win them the same. Who would ever believe that Manchester United would win the Liverpool after two straight defeats.
Premiere League this season, don't see any club superior to the other. The better side should win. That's how I see the match between Liverpool and Bournemouth

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1176
Merit: 556

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 07:03:23 PM

Chelsea and Liverpool have not started the season well. They have made several changes within the team, but the players are still not able to adapt to the team. We may see unstable performances from Liverpool and Chelsea in a few more matches.

As I remember, Arsenal was at the bottom of the points table after losing their first 3 matches of the previous season. But this season the scenario is completely different. Arsenal is now at the top of the table after winning their first three matches. Scored 9 goals in three matches and conceded only 2 goals. Their gameplay is very good. Arsenal will be a worthy contender for this season's title if they can maintain this consistency.
A very rough start to the league for both teams, it is even worse for Liverpool. Chelsea have managed to record a win and a draw in 3 games with just 4 points to their name while Liverpool have got 2 draws in 3 games with just 2 points out of 9. Liverpool are currently struggling with injury cases to some of their key players while Chelsea having signed few new players still haven't found their balance, we will see how both teams will perform in the forth round of the season.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:11:18 PM

I think the problem of low manpower in Liverpool's midfielders is mainly because of their lack of reliable midfielders. If only Klopp, the Liverpool coach has more money to buy more midfielders in the early season. Is it just me or did Liverpool seems to be frugal on the money spent on players' acquisitions this season? Or do other clubs have more money from the sponsors that they outbuy Liverpool?
I don't see Klopp having many options in midfield this season after only Fabio Carvalho they signed from Fulham. Oxlade-Chamberlain and Thiago are both injured and they have been sidelined so Fabinho and Carvalho were Klopp's options against Manchester United in the previous match.

Klopp certainly wants to get some other players especially in the midfield position. There are two names associated with Liverpool at the moment, namely Ismail Bennacer and Moises Caicedo. Curious about the continuation of this rumor, but it seems they are not star players with a high price label.
For the attack line, they are still having problems because Jota is still not able to play for the attackers and when something unwanted happens like when Nunez's red card, it is indeed difficult for Klopp to rotate and find a good composition for them.
Currently Liverpool are still struggling in this regard, not from the lack of players but when the injury storms like this, the coach can't really do much.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1343

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:18:25 PM

The performance of Arsenal so far this season has been really good. As such, I do not think it would be a surprise if they won this game against Fulham as well. However, it is clear that this will not be a simple task for anyone to accomplish.

You know, Fulham has drawn against Liverpool and that is an indication of how good they can be if they work hard.

There is no way Arsenal should underestimate Fulham at all. Arsenal should always look to maximize the results from this match against Fulham. The reason for this is that after starting the season so well, if Arsenal does not succeed in getting three points out of this match, in my opinion, it will be considered a failure in some way.
There are no weak teams in the Premier League, I don’t think that Fulham can be underestimated. They don't look bad, but I would point out their victory over strong Brentford as an example. The example of the match with Liverpool is also good, but you can see that Liverpool is still far from its optimal condition and manages to lose points in every match. Arteta has done a very good job with the team, Arsenal are looking very good right now.

Liverpool will also beat Bournemouth on this tour, it is high time for them to take their first victory of the season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 07:21:31 PM

Maybe if Thiago and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain weren't injured it still seems like Liverpool will be fine, but because they are still injured Liverpool certainly still need new players. While the transfer window is still open, it is still very likely that Liverpool will get new players at the end of the transfer window, because to prepare a team that is at least safer to compete this season they need second-tier players who also have good quality. Because after all, if Liverpool don't get new players then it seems difficult for Liverpool to be able to compete in the title race, at least that has been reflected in the poor results at the beginning of the season.

Yeah Liverpool are now kinda relying on some players to score while rest are good in retaining the ball or while in defense. Thiago was their main man in mid linking up the players but without him mid seems to be kinda broken. Liverpool has lost quite some crucial players to injuries and it will take time for Liverpool to be back. I think they need to sign a midfield player still since they actually need one, doesn't have to exact right one they need but just the one that keeps the things patched up just in a case like this.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:22:37 PM

For the attack line, they are still having problems because Jota is still not able to play for the attackers and when something unwanted happens like when Nunez's red card, it is indeed difficult for Klopp to rotate and find a good composition for them.
Currently Liverpool are still struggling in this regard, not from the lack of players but when the injury storms like this, the coach can't really do much.
Here are some of the options Klopp could take for the midfielder in the next game. Milner, Henderson, Fabinho might be good to be 3 in the middle for a 4-3-3 formation but if Klopp wants to change his strategy then he can surely find other options for example with 4-4-2 or something.

Firmino, who played in the match against Manchester United, did not show his capacity as a player who can still be relied on. His performances have dropped, he's not really able to replace Nunez in my opinion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pokapoka124

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 07:31:44 PM

Arsenal game with Fulham on Saturday will be Arteta's 100th game as their manager and tbh when he started, critics believed he'd be dropped by the board but he's proven to be exceptional and I believe he'd lead the Gunners to carrying titles.
 The game would be a walk over for them and although Fulham have been impressive in last games, they would find it difficult to beat Arsenal.
A phenomenal feat for Mikel Arteta as a manager, sweeter for him because Arsenal is also a club he played some of his best football in, so doing it both as a player and a manager adds the spice to it, so congratulations to Arteta. Well, quite a lot of people thought he wouldn't make it out of last season as Arsenal manager, especially during the first months of the season when Arsenal were pretty bad and sitting in the bottom half of the table, he was able to rescue the team, and if not for their capitulation in the final 3 games, they should be playing champions league football this season.

Having said that, Fulham aren't going to be an easy test, mind you that they (Fulham) have started very well this season, they drew with Liverpool in their first game of the season, they also have a very brilliant striker in Aleksandar Mitrovic, and i am pretty sure he is going to give the Arsenal defenders a really tough time. Don't get me wrong, of course Arsenal are the favorites to win, but Fulham are not going down without a fight, remember the smaller teams this season are giving the bigger teams a good run for their money, Leeds beat Chelsea, City had to struggle to get a draw with Newcastle, Palace and Fulham drew with Liverpool, Brighton and Brentford beat Manchester United, so it could be that season this time around were smaller teams don't back down, but fight.
The game against Fulham wouldn't be an easy one at all, we all that. Fulham will definitely give in their best in the game with hopes to secure even if a point against Arsenal. They have been impressive since the start of the season and Mitrovic their star man also in good form will be hoping to secure atleast a point for his team in the fourth round. Arsenal on the other hand will be looking to extend their einning streak to 4 games with a win at home against Fulham. It will be a very competitive game and I can't wait to see the outcome of the game.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:51:33 PM

There are no weak teams in the Premier League, I don’t think that Fulham can be underestimated. They don't look bad, but I would point out their victory over strong Brentford as an example. The example of the match with Liverpool is also good, but you can see that Liverpool is still far from its optimal condition and manages to lose points in every match. Arteta has done a very good job with the team, Arsenal are looking very good right now.

Liverpool will also beat Bournemouth on this tour, it is high time for them to take their first victory of the season.
2 draws and 1 win for the promoted team this season is definitely something very good. They can even hold Liverpool there.
With Arsneal's condition now it may still be an advantage for them but they must not let Mitrovic run freely because Liverpool already feel that releasing Mitrovic in their defense is a mistake.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:58:05 PM

Arsenal game with Fulham on Saturday will be Arteta's 100th game as their manager and tbh when he started, critics believed he'd be dropped by the board but he's proven to be exceptional and I believe he'd lead the Gunners to carrying titles.
 The game would be a walk over for them and although Fulham have been impressive in last games, they would find it difficult to beat Arsenal.
A phenomenal feat for Mikel Arteta as a manager, sweeter for him because Arsenal is also a club he played some of his best football in, so doing it both as a player and a manager adds the spice to it, so congratulations to Arteta. Well, quite a lot of people thought he wouldn't make it out of last season as Arsenal manager, especially during the first months of the season when Arsenal were pretty bad and sitting in the bottom half of the table, he was able to rescue the team, and if not for their capitulation in the final 3 games, they should be playing champions league football this season.

Having said that, Fulham aren't going to be an easy test, mind you that they (Fulham) have started very well this season, they drew with Liverpool in their first game of the season, they also have a very brilliant striker in Aleksandar Mitrovic, and i am pretty sure he is going to give the Arsenal defenders a really tough time. Don't get me wrong, of course Arsenal are the favorites to win, but Fulham are not going down without a fight, remember the smaller teams this season are giving the bigger teams a good run for their money, Leeds beat Chelsea, City had to struggle to get a draw with Newcastle, Palace and Fulham drew with Liverpool, Brighton and Brentford beat Manchester United, so it could be that season this time around were smaller teams don't back down, but fight.
The game against Fulham wouldn't be an easy one at all, we all that. Fulham will definitely give in their best in the game with hopes to secure even if a point against Arsenal. They have been impressive since the start of the season and Mitrovic their star man also in good form will be hoping to secure atleast a point for his team in the fourth round. Arsenal on the other hand will be looking to extend their einning streak to 4 games with a win at home against Fulham. It will be a very competitive game and I can't wait to see the outcome of the game.

Knowing very well that it's going to be a London derby
It will be very rough and tough game but Arsenal will prevail
I'm not any where worried cause I know how it'll end in favor of the Mikel Arteta's side

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Franctoshi

Activity: 840
Merit: 570

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:07:22 PM

Arsenal vs Fulham game is a London derby, though Fulham did well in their last home game against Brentford, I think Fulham is no threat to Arsenal because the Gunners is a more better team than Fulham right now and would definitely crush them in that game , The Arteta team right now aren't joking and they're the most impressive team to watch in the premier league as it stands now and they really mean business this season which could be seen in their recent performance as we have them topping the premier league. I'm expecting a 2:1 score line at the end of the game in favour of Arsenal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 08:10:42 PM

The performance of Arsenal so far this season has been really good. As such, I do not think it would be a surprise if they won this game against Fulham as well. However, it is clear that this will not be a simple task for anyone to accomplish.

Its actually going to be abit tough considering that Fulham held Liverpool on the first game and so far Fulham hasnt lose a single game yet. but Arteta is definitely not stopping especially after winning three times in a row. Anyway, its just crazy considering that Fulham is a newly promoted team and they have been doing fairly well against some other teams.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:12:39 PM

Arsenal vs Fulham game is a London derby, though Fulham drew against Liverpool in their last game, I think Fulham is no threat to Arsenal because the Gunners is a more better team than Fulham right now and would definitely crush them in that game , The Arteta team right now aren't joking and they're the most impressive team to watch in the premier league as it stands now and they really mean business this season which could be seen in their recent performance as we have them topping the premier league.

Gunner's are in the right mood right spirit to win the match
Fulham have been good also but Arsenal has shown more desire to remain on top of the league
They go down later or maybe not at all, but expecting Arsenal to loose to Fulham is not a wide decision to take if you gambling

Google+

Activity: 2464
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:21:14 PM

Football is not judged by who a team played last and won. Arsenal winning Bournemouth doesn't make it certain that Liverpool will win them the same. Who would ever believe that Manchester United would win the Liverpool after two straight defeats.
Premiere League this season, don't see any club superior to the other. The better side should win. That's how I see the match between Liverpool and Bournemouth
The main reference is the factor of the players from both teams in determining the decision on the choices you will make. we discuss between Liverpool and bournemouth where these two teams will meet in their 4th match in the premier league this season, where the match will take place at Anfield stadium. The main point maybe every gambling house will choose Liverpool as the winner in this match even though they lost before against Manchester United. The quality of the players became the second point in the category of strength of the two teams. Well I myself will bet for Liverpool victory in this match maybe by a thin score.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1568
Merit: 705

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:23:49 PM

Saturday games prediction.
The English Premier League has kick started to a very strange start and it's already exciting.
1 Southampton vs Manchester United: finally Manchester United are moving forward and may be have fit the missing piece of the puzzle I believe the would win this.

2. Brentford - Everton: tough match I would say both team score

3. Brighton - Leeds: Brighton has been very impressive and just last week Leeds beat Chelsea so I would say a draw

4. Chelsea - Leicester: both team score, really hard to predict the winner

5. Liverpool - Bournemouth: sad times for Bournemouth I think it's another loss

6. Manchester  City - Crystal Palace: funny enough I don't think city would win this so it's a draw.

7. Arsenal - Fulham: I would definitely go for the Gunners.
Issa56

Activity: 1414
Merit: 913

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:29:03 PM

Arsenal have been playing impressive game since the beginning of the season, Arsenal won their last three matches which is impressive, also fulham performance is also good this season but from the way the two teams have been performing this season, i believe Arsenal have higher chances of winning the game, but i know it will be a tough match because the two teams wont want to drop a point, but i predict Arsenal will win the match.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 08:31:40 PM

Saturday games prediction.
The English Premier League has kick started to a very strange start and it's already exciting.
1 Southampton vs Manchester United: finally Manchester United are moving forward and may be have fit the missing piece of the puzzle I believe the would win this.

2. Brentford - Everton: tough match I would say both team score

3. Brighton - Leeds: Brighton has been very impressive and just last week Leeds beat Chelsea so I would say a draw

4. Chelsea - Leicester: both team score, really hard to predict the winner

5. Liverpool - Bournemouth: sad times for Bournemouth I think it's another loss

6. Manchester  City - Crystal Palace: funny enough I don't think city would win this so it's a draw.

7. Arsenal - Fulham: I would definitely go for the Gunners.
Arsenal, City to win. Liverpool and Chelsea should win for real this time to move forward and avoid getting a big gap later that will be hard to catch.
Brentford and Brighton seems favorites but this kind of game are hard to predict.
Southampton - ManU match odds shifted after Liverpool defeat. I couldn't imagine people endorsing ManU if they lost against Liverpool but that match gave hope for ManU supporters.

gabbie2010

Activity: 2702
Merit: 326

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 08:35:13 PM

Arsenal welcome Bernd Leno to emirate as Fulham goalkeeper, though that wouldn't stop the gunners from picking their three points, their new signings is already yielding positive results and look unstoppable going by Gabriel Jesus sparkling form, I don't think Fulham will be a threat to the home team at the Emirates, I am expecting a win by the gunner to continue with their 100% record from the beginning of the season, they should watch out for Mitrovic Fulham danger man, however I am expecting the duo of Gabriel and William Saliba to mark him and disallow him space.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 09:08:22 PM

I think the problem of low manpower in Liverpool's midfielders is mainly because of their lack of reliable midfielders. If only Klopp, the Liverpool coach has more money to buy more midfielders in the early season. Is it just me or did Liverpool seems to be frugal on the money spent on players' acquisitions this season? Or do other clubs have more money from the sponsors that they outbuy Liverpool?
I don't see Klopp having many options in midfield this season after only Fabio Carvalho they signed from Fulham. Oxlade-Chamberlain and Thiago are both injured and they have been sidelined so Fabinho and Carvalho were Klopp's options against Manchester United in the previous match.

Klopp certainly wants to get some other players especially in the midfield position. There are two names associated with Liverpool at the moment, namely Ismail Bennacer and Moises Caicedo. Curious about the continuation of this rumor, but it seems they are not star players with a high price label.
Curtis Jones? Naby Keita? Henderson is there? I am not saying that the midfield is bad or anything like that but they are really not after something super important with the situation they are in right now, they are just not playing well for the time being and that's it, they could have done more with the same people, it was just unlucky situations.

You will see that we are going to see Liverpool earn a ton more games in the long run, they are going to start a winning streak as well. This is why I believe that we shouldn't be shocked with the United game or the first 3 games, just end up betting for them eventually they will get a win one way or another.
Pokapoka124

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 09:09:47 PM

Liverpool's performance at the beginning stages of the season have been very poor and disappointing, I expected Liverpool to bounce back from missing out of the league trophy are the last moments of the previous season. 2 points from 3 games is really disappointing especially losing twice to United withing a month. Liverpool need to bring in a couple of signings before deadline to secure the season before it becomes too late especially now that they have numerous injury cases in the team.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 10:36:21 PM

Arsenal vs Fulham game is a London derby, though Fulham did well in their last home game against Brentford, I think Fulham is no threat to Arsenal because the Gunners is a more better team than Fulham right now and would definitely crush them in that game , The Arteta team right now aren't joking and they're the most impressive team to watch in the premier league as it stands now and they really mean business this season which could be seen in their recent performance as we have them topping the premier league. I'm expecting a 2:1 score line at the end of the game in favour of Arsenal.

this will not be an easy game for arsenal, they will play against a team that hasn't lost yet and had games where they managed to draw against a big team like liverpool, but arsenal also has the advantage of being an over goals team and Fulham suffered many goals in the games they played, for example in the last game of Fulham they lost and conceded 2 goals, although it is not a premier league game, this counts as a defeat, and every team that comes from defeat tends to not be well psychologically

Liverpool's performance at the beginning stages of the season have been very poor and disappointing, I expected Liverpool to bounce back from missing out of the league trophy are the last moments of the previous season. 2 points from 3 games is really disappointing especially losing twice to United withing a month. Liverpool need to bring in a couple of signings before deadline to secure the season before it becomes too late especially now that they have numerous injury cases in the team.

the problem with liverpool is that with the departure of mane they were not able to bring more players of that style of mane and I'm not talking about bringing just one player, let's look at the past, even when it was mane they were already showing signs of collapse, they couldn't score many goals, but as they had good defense they managed to win the games, but the mane left and they couldn't put more players like mane and the defense collapsed, as a result they are having these bad results

tomorrow we will have many games, there are so many games that it takes a lot of time to analyze each game, but it's fun, I'm wondering why bookmakers are giving this odd:

Southampton FC = @4.20

Manchester United FC = @1.81

just because manchester united beat liverpool, are you already thinking that they are strong?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 [2038] 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 ... 6288 »
  Print  

Jump to: