Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✠ The Official AltCoin WhiteList ➢ For Real Coins☆With Real Devs☆With Real Goals  (Read 8559 times)
Rayes

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:46:14 AM

★ There are less than 1 billion Coins in existence right now which is 1/90 to IFC so theoretically the Price should be 90 X IFC which would put us at 810 satoshi

Really this doesn't make any sense whatsoever, it tends me to believe you have no clue what you are doing or at least have no clue where a coin value is based on and depends off Smiley

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying your intentions are bad, but to make such a pointless and based on nothing point to get a coin whitelisted in this thread is just very odd.

I had just posted that comment in another thread and copy and pasted it into this thread because it mostly fit with what is going on here,..

But, how do you not get the numbers there?  Its pretty cut and dry, I am basing the numbers off total population, right now there are 1,000,000,000 POP in existence and 90,000,000,000 IFC in existence thats 1 POP for every 90 IFC so if Ifc is worth 1 satoshi then 1 POP would be worth 90 satoshi, thats all I am saying, if you want to base it off total supply, there will be 19,999,999,999 POP and there are 90,000,000,000 IFC so that would be 1/4.5 so if IFC is at 9 satoshi then POP with total supply would be 9x4.5=40.5

Its basic math based strictly off the numbers of each coin, that is how I have always traded for the most part, based off the population.

Understand, I dont want you to be mad or think im an idiot, I was just doing the math for you,.

So basically you say if you bring out a coin with max 21M coins then it will be worth equal to 1BTC, cause the total amount equals that of BTC.. Thats basically what kind of math you are doing at the moment. Sorry but it really doesn't make sense.. If a coin never gets used and will be totally ignored it will be worth 0,0000000 anything if its going to be mainstream it will skyrocket higher then we ever think possible now, its not about the amount of coin its about the demand of the coin vs how much is available at a certain time.

anyway if ya want to get a discussion out of this then this is not the thread to do it.. lets keep it clean and OT as much as possible.. PM me if you think you are still right :p cheers m8
Crypt Keeper (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:02:21 AM

Pointless exercise. No-one gives a fuck about your list  Roll Eyes

Obviously they do, and obviously you do, you cared enough to post in this thread whether its love or hate.

If you are so sincere, why dont you provide a list even close to as comprehensive as I have put together with this list in one night?

This list will continue to grow and we will have valuable data regarding all of the Alt Coins out there.

So what is your coin, what are the valid points of it??

Old Miner is Thomas Nasakioto, the developer of IXcoin which was the very first pre-mined scam coin in 2011.

~BCX~

haha, i am pretty good at researching and I will research all of the claims that people are making about the whitelist, in fact, I am going to add a statement of [verified] or [unverified]

Check this out,.. You will probly think this interesting - https://cryptocointalk.com/user/9701-vlad2vlad/  https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/124-ixcoin-ixc-information/ doesnt say anything about 0 premine so I would assume that yes premine, however, i am not seeing the correlation between oldminer and Nasakioto at this point,..
Crypt Keeper (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:07:41 AM

Pointless exercise. No-one gives a fuck about your list  Roll Eyes

Obviously they do, and obviously you do, you cared enough to post in this thread whether its love or hate.

If you are so sincere, why dont you provide a list even close to as comprehensive as I have put together with this list in one night?

This list will continue to grow and we will have valuable data regarding all of the Alt Coins out there.

So what is your coin, what are the valid points of it??

Old Miner is Thomas Nasakioto, the developer of IXcoin which was the very first pre-mined scam coin in 2011.

~BCX~

haha, i am pretty good at researching and I will research all of the claims that people are making about the whitelist, in fact, I am going to add a statement of [verified] or [unverified]

Check this out,.. You will probly think this interesting - https://cryptocointalk.com/user/9701-vlad2vlad/  https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/124-ixcoin-ixc-information/ doesnt say anything about 0 premine so I would assume that yes premine, however, i am not seeing the correlation between oldminer and Nasakioto at this point,..

IXC was heavily premined, it was the first to try that scam. The user Smoothie did all the research and connected Old Miner to Thomas back in 2011.

~BCX~

So what is the correlation between Vlad2Vlad and Nasakioto, are they partners?
wbaw

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:08:31 AM

You're being far too liberal with your whitelist here.

NXT is 100% premine scamcoin & closed source.

Any premined coins should go on the blacklist, imo.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:08:54 AM

you missed

vertcoin

darkcoin

huntercoin

and heavy also
wbaw

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:14:11 AM

Blacklist

Quark, adds nothing useful & is un-mineable now, another pump & dump scamcoin.
Auroacoin, pump & dump scam, no innovation
Vertcoin, yet another scryptcoin, nothing new

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:14:36 AM

wasn't doge premined?
Crypt Keeper (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:14:57 AM

NXT is 100% premine scamcoin & closed source.

I come close to agreeing with you after finding that is is affiliated with ripple, however, here is the "" source https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/src/ and it is being mined so it couldnt be 100% premined.
Crypt Keeper (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:17:00 AM

you missed

vertcoin

darkcoin

huntercoin

and heavy also

I need more reasoning for all of those.
wbaw

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:19:23 AM

more blacklist

mintcoin, just a ppc clone
zetacoin, teacoin, potcoin again nothing new

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:22:16 AM

Blacklist: Rapidcoin
Massive premine, logo/gfx stolen from another internet site, bribed CoinMarket.io to list it immediately, then dumped the premine and disappeared.
wbaw

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:22:27 AM

huntercoin looks promising, new mining method, looks game/activity-based http://huntercoin.org/how-to-mine/human/ The devs do seem to be pretty active on that & have contributed some useful code.

wbaw

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:24:45 AM

blacklist Aphrodite Coin & any other premined national based scamcoin, Auroracoin & all it's clones.

illodin

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:25:12 AM

blacklist Aphrodite Coin & any other premined national based scamcoin, Auroracoin & all it's clones.

Why?
wbaw

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:27:23 AM

Why?

They're an obvious premined pump & dump scam, not everybody in a country is going to care about getting their obscure scammy alt-cryptos, so the premined coins are just going to be kept by developers & get dumped on anybody stupid enough to buy.

Digitalcoin's checkpoints are nothing new either, that's another innovation lifted from PPC.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:54:45 AM

you missed

vertcoin

darkcoin

huntercoin

and heavy also

I need more reasoning for all of those.

you need more reason for huntercoin?
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:03:37 AM

You forgot DigiByte
bramvnl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:09:16 AM

Earthcoin, kittehcoin, eccoin and mintcoin
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:20:06 AM

Pointless exercise loudest voices will just get their bags whitelisted  Roll Eyes
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:56:21 AM

Good effort OP.

Obviously whitelist: Darkcoin and Anoncoin

Reasons for both: active devs, active community, trying to innovate with new privacy and security features
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: