Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✠ The Official AltCoin WhiteList ➢ For Real Coins☆With Real Devs☆With Real Goals  (Read 8559 times)
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:10:36 PM

Reread OP, Doge is white-listed obvious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arlic

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:41:54 PM

Anoncoin should be added.
It have:
- It was the first one anonymous cryptocurrency
- Support connecting via TOR and i2p
- It does communicative dev team
- It will support zercoin in very near future (tests are coming at days - there is a documentation, a announcement to pool owners and future testers )
- It will support native i2p in near future.
gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:51:24 PM

Pointless exercise. No-one gives a fuck about your list  Roll Eyes

Also where is the chinese translation of your list? Oh that's right the chinese don't care about the list. Got it!
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:02:39 PM

Official? Please show me where the community gave you the status official. You are as official as "The Bitcoin Foundation" represents the whole Bitcoin community. A better title would be
✠ The Not So Official AltCoin WhiteList ➢ For Real Coins☆With Real Devs☆With Real Goals

Also dogecoin on the whitelist? -shakes head- Man. It's a shitty coin with no supply limit. It's worth should be 1 satoshi, max. The only reason the price is so "high" is because people believe in it and idiots "invest" in it. Also, what goal does dogecoin has? Please enlighten me.

But well, that is my (most likely unpopulair) opinion.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:08:52 PM

what do u guys think about verticoin, ultracoin and blackcoin? are those in whitelist, blacklist or greylist?  can u give the reason why also?

what about fatecoin? is it scramcoin also?
serrveraside

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:25:07 PM

Look you ain't gonna like this, but fuck it.

This thread is just troll-bait to idiots like BCX and others calling on blacklisting coins they are not holding. 

The amount of shitcoins out there i stupid, its killing the alts market at present.  Plus it already has had a profound effect of prices.  Some of these coins are nothing but P&D's and are made solely for profit.  But in the spirit of Bitcoin and being open, its a free market.  FREE MARKET

For this we have to pay the price of ridiculous coins coming out with no thought whatsoever.  They WILL die out, we must hold back and let nature run its course.  Its evolution, some coins released use diff algos and some have different ways of working... and although they are not all great, some inspire other coins.  Its innovation and evolution.

By nazi stomping any new coins is against the free spirit of the Bitcoin protocol.  Its like the big copyright holders trying to limit the supply of information and not allowing innovation.  Throughout history they have tried to do this.  The printing press was called evil when it appeared way back in history.  Those who has imposed limits on things by copyrighting or controlling  have set back others form creating great things.  It empowers us.  Such as Linux and the FSF, many in developing countries could not create great programs or use these tools to help their business.   Out of 100 of these shitcoins there are a few diamonds in the rough.  We must let the others run there course and die out.  Some already are.  This is a new concept and could and is changing the foundations of the financial history.  By creating a list that can be influenced for the bad you run risk of killing some good ideas and great innovation to our community.

Also this official whitelist thread is bullshit.  Who made you king of the crypto?  Get the fuck out.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:31:19 PM

Look you ain't gonna like this, but fuck it.

This thread is just troll-bait to idiots like BCX and others calling on blacklisting coins they are not holding. 

The amount of shitcoins out there i stupid, its killing the alts market at present.  Plus it already has had a profound effect of prices.  Some of these coins are nothing but P&D's and are made solely for profit.  But in the spirit of Bitcoin and being open, its a free market.  FREE MARKET

For this we have to pay the price of ridiculous coins coming out with no thought whatsoever.  They WILL die out, we must hold back and let nature run its course.  Its evolution, some coins released use diff algos and some have different ways of working... and although they are not all great, some inspire other coins.  Its innovation and evolution.

By nazi stomping any new coins is against the free spirit of the Bitcoin protocol.  Its like the big copyright holders trying to limit the supply of information and not allowing innovation.  Throughout history they have tried to do this.  The printing press was called evil when it appeared way back in history.  Those who has imposed limits on things by copyrighting or controlling  have set back others form creating great things.  It empowers us.  Such as Linux and the FSF, many in developing countries could not create great programs or use these tools to help their business.   Out of 100 of these shitcoins there are a few diamonds in the rough.  We must let the others run there course and die out.  Some already are.  This is a new concept and could and is changing the foundations of the financial history.  By creating a list that can be influenced for the bad you run risk of killing some good ideas and great innovation to our community.

Also this official whitelist thread is bullshit.  Who made you king of the crypto?  Get the fuck out.

+1 except for the end we should also let these kids have their opinion and let themselves feel good about it, they are only trying to also play the game and hope that  a new sucker buys into a "white-list" coin. : )

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
jayman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:49:07 PM

At the end of the day it's upto the individual to decided what coin to invest in or mine etc. the op made this thread i believe in a sensible manner listing the pro's & cons for coins out there, a whitelist or a general guide for coins is definitely needed with all the scammers, hackers and extortionists roaming around.

majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:50:48 PM

What's with that Iron Cross symbol next to the word 'Official?' LOL  Grin

Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:52:08 PM

Official? Please show me where the community gave you the status official. You are as official as "The Bitcoin Foundation" represents the whole Bitcoin community. A better title would be
✠ The Not So Official AltCoin WhiteList ➢ For Real Coins☆With Real Devs☆With Real Goals

Also dogecoin on the whitelist? -shakes head- Man. It's a shitty coin with no supply limit. It's worth should be 1 satoshi, max. The only reason the price is so "high" is because people believe in it and idiots "invest" in it. Also, what goal does dogecoin has? Please enlighten me.

But well, that is my (most likely unpopulair) opinion.

Doge was an example over the mans own coin PopularCoin!!
samesstee

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:56:06 AM

what do u guys think about verticoin, ultracoin and blackcoin? are those in whitelist, blacklist or greylist?  can u give the reason why also?

what about fatecoin? is it scramcoin also?

forget it, its a terrible list !!
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:09:08 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 01:41:25 AM by CryptoClub

http://cryptolife.net/goldcoin-the-scam-that-keeps-on-giving/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=309629.0

memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:40:01 AM

http://cryptolife.net/goldcoin-the-scam-that-keeps-on-giving/

Someone that has some clue about Alts should make it, or better yet, just forget it. Obviously a shill. Nobody in their right mind would make a list like that. Litecoin the original Alt, Dogecoin because it has "dog" in it, this is a joke, right?

Linking to Hazard's blog? He is definitely a reliable source!

Back on topic: I think memecoin should be on the white list because it was developed by Muddafudda and uses a Guy Fawkes mask as its logo. 

Am I spamming? Report me!
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:16:07 AM

What do you guys think, should I just delete the Black list and only listen to Positive Statements? and add them?

There are some coins that I am sure need to be blacklisted but that is not what this thread is all about,..

You need to lock this thread and start "Self Moderated" thread to control all the bullshit.

~BCX~

No need to start a self moderated thread.  Just delete most of BCX posts = no more bullshit.

DGC is not a pump and dump coin since there was no premine or instamine.  There will be a lot of services develop for it and will be more useful than any other coins out there.  What it's not is innovative but useful. 

DGC dev has NO pump and dump coins (more bullshit from BCX). 

Crypt Keeper, this statement:  "Shady dev recently sold $30,000 of his own coins while soliciting investors, Developer has numerous other pump and dump coins, Conflict of interest being exchange owner and coin dev"
should be removed from the OP since it hasn't been proven.  Just more BS from BCX.  I know BCX been around the block and has done good.  I did have a lot of respect for the guy.  But after seeing all the trolling and bullying, lost all respect.  BCX is nothing but a bully and a lot of people do fear him and take everything he says as the truth. 

So BCX, if you can prove your case about baritus, then I will eat my words and apologize and if not, STFU...

-tb-

blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:23:00 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 03:45:43 AM by blueangel01

This thread is messed up. I will just make a thread that organized the cryptocurrency.

I. Innovative Coin - Must have ingenuity (Ingenuity is the quality of being clever, original, and inventive, often in the process of applying ideas to solve problems or meet challenges), written from scratch by the developer, and have future plans/developments/updates.

II. Alter-ego Coin (made up word, i am not sure what to call this) - coins that are copied from the innovative coins with a little to none added features, but the specifications are changed which includes but not limited to Algorithm,  Re-target block, Block Time, Initial Block Reward, Block halving, Max Supply, and Premine.

III. Successful IPO coin - Business oriented coin that used the IPO to get capital for the specific business.

IV. IPO scam coin - like stackcoin

V. Fontas coin - pump and dump coins

VI. Shitcoins - coins that was made just to add in the number of altcoins.

I am too lazy to write all this coins... can someone make a thread like this and make sure its moderated?

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
onerarecoin

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:27:20 AM

guys a website was used to solve this problem. Go to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528271.0
onerarecoin

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:33:59 AM

guys a website was used to solve this problem. Go to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528271.0

I remember you!!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457462.0

did you ever launch your IPO coin?   Grin

It's not completely an IPO coin as you call it it's been revised in many ways and it's still in development.
lamontweaver

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 03:56:22 AM

The marketplace will decide what coins are scam coins, not some list.

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:05:32 AM

graylist with high potential for white list: dopecoin

reasoning: active developer with reach, already featured on Fox news

Downside: as always, could be a scam
phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708