Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SERRACOIN OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED (SRR) NOW ON bittrex.com¡¡¡  (Read 14501 times)
bgade

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:45:43 AM

Thanks for your support Rigimon, you are right and yes we are working hard to get this coin moving and everything surrounding it. As I mentioned before, the launch date was a little bit rushed, the delay, and the windows wallet issue cost us credibility but we are still here listening and working for you no matter what, we are doing our best and I hope everyone can support us. We are not rushing anything for the moment. There has been some approaches of lot of people interested in our coin which tell us that we are on the right track. I'm not going to spoil anything but I'll keep you guys informed. For the moment we are ok, pools and wallet are working. Don't hesistate in sending me a PM when it comes to improvements and suggestions.

Anyone who missed the "show" on IRC last night at launch time (and for about three hours after launch time as everyone waited) doesn't understand how collectible this coin is. I've seen bad launches before but it was sooo far out of hand it became funny.  At one point there were at least eight people all claiming to be the dev while the real dev couldn't get the source to compile to save himself.  Some pools even dumped the coin due to how bad it was...

The coin may not have a future... but its worth collecting at least one just to say you were part of one of the worst launches ever.  

Poolest did a good job however and had the coin up once the dev got it together.  I mined a little over 500 in the first little while.  I'm keeping some for sentimental value with regard to the launch... but if anyone wants the 500 I will trade them for something useful like Coino.  
Rigimon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:09:49 AM

Wallet is working, just received my coins.

I am starving
Please donate some WC so I can buy some food.
WC: WX8vccXQ4nEhtAnMiMrMC5r95bsGpCKyth
Poolest

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:13:50 AM

Anyone who missed the "show" on IRC last night at launch time (and for about three hours after launch time as everyone waited) doesn't understand how collectible this coin is. I've seen bad launches before but it was sooo far out of hand it became funny.  At one point there were at least eight people all claiming to be the dev while the real dev couldn't get the source to compile to save himself.  Some pools even dumped the coin due to how bad it was...

The coin may not have a future... but its worth collecting at least one just to say you were part of one of the worst launches ever.  

Poolest did a good job however and had the coin up once the dev got it together.  I mined a little over 500 in the first little while.  I'm keeping some for sentimental value with regard to the launch... but if anyone wants the 500 I will trade them for something useful like Coino.  

Yes, the delay actually made for a pretty good time.  I hope someone saved the IRC log.  I was laughing loud enough to wake the neighbors.  Maybe not one of the worst launches ever, since they did actually launch, the pools and wallet worked, and there were no forks.  I would say it was one of the most entertaining, however.  I don't consider the coin completely hopeless.  It has slow blocks and small payouts.  That could make it interesting for trading if it gets on an exchange.

BTW, thanks for the kind words about the pool, bgade!
ellave

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:59:17 AM

Surprising amount of people still mining this, do they know something?
Emerald

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:31:36 AM

About?
Enrak (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:55:10 AM

Yes that we are trying to do a good coin and that it may have future, Those people mining may be crazy.......or lucky Grin
superking123

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:09:24 AM

http://serra.altcryptomining.com
Finding lots of blocks now.
Come and join us!
1% fee
Prop Payout
Online without issue since the very beginning of this fun coin.

1GU7761x1kETD5vB2Pvs99XNWSskm8tKpY
hilgi

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:39:37 AM

Yes, the delay actually made for a pretty good time.  I hope someone saved the IRC log.  I was laughing loud enough to wake the neighbors.  Maybe not one of the worst launches ever, since they did actually launch, the pools and wallet worked, and there were no forks.  I would say it was one of the most entertaining, however.  I don't consider the coin completely hopeless.  It has slow blocks and small payouts.  That could make it interesting for trading if it gets on an exchange.

BTW, thanks for the kind words about the pool, bgade!

I almost bailed when dedicated pulled out but the fun factor and your help made me stay and I am happy I did, it was a fun time. I actually got your 3rd block!

I am glad I found another good pool. Great job!
pcmerc

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:52:39 AM

OSX wallet - http://pcmerc.com/files/SerraCoin-Qt.dmg

Please let me know if there are any issues so I may address them.

pcmerc~
http://kryptochaos.com
pcmerc

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:59:28 AM

Is this coin dead?
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:03:42 AM

Is this coin dead?
no, its just beginning!!
Enrak (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:07:18 AM

pcmerc~

Thanks for your support and help!

This is what im talking about , a good community helping to make a good coin!!!

Thank you all our supporters!! This is just the beggining!
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:23:31 AM

pcmerc~

Thanks for your support and help!

This is what im talking about , a good community helping to make a good coin!!!

Thank you all our supporters!! This is just the beggining!

any news about exchange ??
Anthropolis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 05:28:40 AM

Wallet not working for me on Win 7 x64 Ultimate. During splash opening, it does an appcrash and give a C++ error. Fail. Guys, it's not that hard to clone one of these wallets and have it working in 15 minutes. Either way, I can't get my coins out of the pool because I have no wallet or market to send them to Sad FAIL.

Cryptocurrency, you're doing it wrong. lol Smiley

◄█▒░ATOMIC TRADE!░▒█►║◄█▒░CLOUD MINING!░▒█►
pcmerc

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:32:06 AM

Come join us at our new SerraCoin pool:

http://srr.kryptochaos.com

1% fees, VARDIFF, STRATUM, CLUSTERED!

Dedicated admin & network team

Clustered MySQL instances

We care about your mining experience!

maccd123

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:55:50 AM

Wallet not working for me on Win 7 x64 Ultimate. During splash opening, it does an appcrash and give a C++ error. Fail. Guys, it's not that hard to clone one of these wallets and have it working in 15 minutes. Either way, I can't get my coins out of the pool because I have no wallet or market to send them to Sad FAIL.

Cryptocurrency, you're doing it wrong. lol Smiley
delete your AppData folder ecxcept wallet and peers.dat files.  Delete Instalaltion. Reinstall....
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:19:49 AM

Wallet not working for me on Win 7 x64 Ultimate.
Win 7 x64 Ultimate - wallet works fine!!
blofoma

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:37:44 AM

wallet loading is fast, thanks dev Smiley

SerraCoin Wallet Generator
Donate
Bitcoin : 1Paper8DS3Mb4angPMT2Z2SfkzJMvF4pme
SeraCoin : BEST5RMQocBn1VKhxP5AXTetdVdrb9YAAt
biohammer

Activity: 252