Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My random thought blog  (Read 6433 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1143
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 08:19:13 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2023, 09:34:00 PM by vleroybrown

Simultaneously doing away with governments, which use tyranny to control your health and wealth. Ready for what you're capable of with God? Doubt not, prepare for it. Faith, Hope, and Charity will rule us all, with Jesus Christ as the King of Kings. No one will be able to deny.  Gods wisdom is of spiritual things. Understanding comes from the Holy ghost. As things are in the world, it will be as if mans law never was. Gods law will always remain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 12:22:35 PM

The flood of money necessary to pay the debt slavery down, is not going to be all the consequences of Government and Central bankers playing with people's trust in God. Things of the world are rather predictable. The inspiration of God isn't as formulated. Banking based on time value in relation to money supply and borrowing costs doesn't correlate well when the vanity of the controllers of those three aspects start believing they have the power of god to offer everyone eternal life. God Will not be mocked.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
August 26, 2023, 03:35:36 PM

Provenance of a country founded on principles of God, would dictate freedom be allowed not limited.  Debt slavery is rule by tyrants would feel enough of their constituents are deluded by their authority as if from God.

I'm here to tell you, Governments are not God! 

Just because they have grown to be all over all aspects of a society, doesn't make them to big to fail! Get out of my health and my wealth, be gone government!  Take you tyranny somewhere else.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 10:52:43 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2023, 11:04:35 AM by vleroybrown

Simultaneous failure of every debt slavery based world government, is contingent on peace.  Economic warfare is a catalyst to hot exchanges. The responsibility to be paid from government funding the debt issuance allows to big to fail banks to maintain corrupt books.

Peer to peer currencies makes personal banking outside of the governments charters not only possible but preferable. As trade synthesis occurs within that, the allowable interference by demonstrably failed governments will clearly become attempts of theft. Debt slavery to centralised mediums of money is in its terminal trajectory. The trade sustainability of such a medium is completely dependent on trust in government to sustain life. Life with government debt slavery is unbearable.  Permission to do the most mundane things. People will choose to own themselves.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 01:04:39 PM

Having governments use only one system of money, based on time value, creates a false promise to the constitutes, that the ultimate value of that money is eternal life.  Billions of people have recently witnessed the creation of trillions in debt, providing injections of the medically labeled mRNA products.  On top of the tyranny of using fear to interrupt people's means of providing sustenance, the mandate to millions was issued as a decision to permanently remove themselves from the profession they practice or submit to the injection.  The weaponization of love for anyone who was at higher risk still destorts decision making to this day. Love isn't a cult of kindness. Love can also be letting the consequences of decision-making teach the lessons of reality. Creating a false reality of debt issued, time value based money, as the god of eternal life through mandated injections is planning, from the textbook of tyrants. Debt slavery doesn't have to be your, or anyones else you sincerely loves fate. Sell everything to exchange into peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics. Cyberspace

vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 09:50:41 AM

Visions of the ideal, often cause the desires we have. An ideal existence for many, creates a relationship with those who are in the position to sustain and support it. For example, what could be the worse that possibly would result from the pursuit of eternal life? Let's just look at recent signaling from the direction things have been going. The acceptance of a medical martial law.  The precedent of such, affirms a level of control over constitutes of direct debt slavery. Force being used for decades, to prohibit plant use because of the temporary mind altering effects. Meanwhile the medical monopoly has released whole bodily system altering substances and procedures, that customers of theirs are now marketing towards children in order to gain more acceptance. Normalization of body modification surgery to sustain the vanity of those who are owned by their physical condition here on earth. Those who would literally force others to participation in a medical experiment, through the use of the law. Others acceptance of reality of a life leading to death, birth and death being bookends to the story here on this earth isn't the story being imagined into a false reality.  You will be owned physically, by the force of the combination of medical and monetary law. As long as you're occupying a physical body, how can you deny the appeal of a path being paid through debt slavery to eternal life? I'm here typing this, telling you. This is a plan of deception. A false reality. Debt Money as a master of the multitudes to serve the cause of eternal life is a path to help. It's not some profound thing I'm professing. It's recorded and testified by many. Jesus Christ lives, he alone is our savior. I will be given a resurrection by him. So will you and all others who believe in his plan. It's not a plan of coercion and force. It is based on living a life according to way he did. Anytime we are not living such ways, he offers us the chance to repent. Government isn't God. The records we have with that institution, will not be used to judge us. Only God can judge us. Jesus Christ can lift us from our graves as he himself rose. Faith in that truth is required. Not faith in government. Vanity and idolatry are seductive.  How we pray matters. I pray for all of y'all.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 02, 2023, 04:20:07 PM

Anyone being frustrated, isn't an excuse for violent behavior towards others.  Those who use violence are not justified by any earthly reality of might makes right. A system of money that creates violence to enslave with debt or other wise isn't a value system of money. It is a weapon. Gods justice was already revealed when peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics were inspired. Better money than the regulated way centrally declared fiat uses with coercion and violence. Diverse and truthful ways to truth. Value is discerned by the trade in truth. Falsehoods and lies have the opposite of value. Trade synthesis in truth, is what peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics offers.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 11:42:11 AM

Promotion of popularity in money, has become the rule of value. Those who are able to be supported by others work within a system of money, have fewer routes to do so in peer to peer currencies. A common way in centralized fiat is that of warrior status. The notion that a soldier must be given rest from work, is predicated by a continuous amount of value in war. In a world rapidly becoming aware of the less than zero value nature of such efforts, money used to maintain trade based on such work is in a worse off position than money which doesn't. The effort to make centralized fiat the means to a war towards eternal life, issuing debt on the actual injection of experimental weapons of war into the constitutes was the final theory of so called value creation in such systems of money.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 03:55:38 PM

The word deracinate, means to remove the sense of community or even nationalism.  What are the ways to enhance this process. Debt slavery combined with inflationary money supply in an exercise of dominion over constitutes.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 10:18:01 AM

The medical industry has a negotiation position of being able to charge any amount they can. Money isn't valuable to the dead.  Should you fear for your life, then any amount of money spent in the pursuit of saving it is rationaly justifiable. When the money is centralized so that debt issuance by governments is unchecked, such spending to prioritise promotion of a common health initiative makes for popular debt spending. Medical practices being as maintained in a monopolistic manner, gives the prioritisation of any particular procedure and/or prescription, folding up on itself the layers of hierarchical "science".
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 12:13:44 PM

The military shares some of the same perceptions from fear minded masses.  Having a military to take the experimental medicines while also maintaining readiness to deal or recieve death in glorious warfare. The perceptions of glory is that it is sacrificial, yet now with debt slave money, what glory is in saving the payers of said debt? Literal slaves required to pay taxes at the threat of slave masters.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 13, 2023, 05:30:38 AM

In a game theory analysis of money, what does the public debt run up by the USA government look like to anyone?  GDP ratios are no longer relevant. 200-300% possible since controllers and auditors could only exist if truth in freedom of information was possible even concerning the public debt.  Summary, peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics will be the system of money governments can adopt to have this type of view of the public money. 
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 03:26:15 PM

Fiat money has persuaded people in ways contrary wholesome and good. Sacrificial tendencies to achieve a level of precieved safety makes for a societal slave mentality.  A society which demands risks taken to one's own security, for the promotion of broader standards of safety.  All for the declared money that meets the standard of promising unlimited time to those who calculate value using it. The fiat money of governments corrupting the accounting of time for an illusion of safety provided. A money without value in time or safety, only lies.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 12:11:05 PM

The value of the Governments fiat is completely based on permissible violence. Evictions from property not paid for are justifiable to forcibly remove those occupying it. Being able to make trespassers move, gives the property owners sufficient control to protect the work of their hands. The irony of the federal government not fulfilling its constitutionally documented role of stopping illegal border crossings, while being involved in property disputes around the world, is thick. How the value of the government fiat will be affected by such lack of oversight and lawkeeping isn't immediately recognized. The shape of society's commonly accepted currency will continue to travel in a predictable decline. Preferable money exists.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 10:31:03 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2023, 10:41:15 AM by vleroybrown

Government fiat is applied as an instrument of security to control. In spending by governments politicians it is always a means to control. The ability of private banking to provide sufficient security as a representative standard of governance requires the police and official government agencies to discern whether premitable use of the Government fiat money is occuring. Since government goats primary value is in time, any use towards extending time in any manner will be permitted. Since Government politicians have spent into deficients, any policing is by means of debt slavery in the belief that said governments will exist forever.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 26, 2023, 05:45:27 PM

Peer to peer currencies are insurance for the type of money that used to exist. Money must meet but not exceed multiple criteria. Instability in monies value was more common than it used to be, from market inefficiencies. Market discovery and efficient trade synthesis will occur without money being used as a tool to manipulate those who claim christian beliefs. Money is certainly not God and nether is government.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 11:30:41 PM

Shortages of commonly demanded things to traffic started in the USA in earnest during the government required shutdowns in 2020.  Should the government shut down for a long enough time, they may actually be resolved 3 years later. In the meantime the governments debt slavery spending is causing shortages. Governments can get out of my health and wealth. Be gone! My health is the Temple of my spirit. Money can't be exchanged into my self being a physical slave from that.
hasitha lakshan

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 03:39:33 AM

So called professionals have received millions in USD to research the corona virus from bats. Funding started from the US government at least in 2014. Since the Hunan Lab opened one of the focuses there has been this particular type of virus. Why did the media accept and publish lies about the wet market? How can the Medical industry along with the scientific industry have any goodwill left. Especially when it comes to vaccine production done as a money grab for more government funding? I myself will refuse to be part of any of the lies. Ever since my trusted dentist told me I had cavities that needed filling twenty years ago but I never did because that was a lie, I don't trust the medical industry.

Its good answer  ❤️
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 10:27:48 AM

So called professionals have received millions in USD to research the corona virus from bats. Funding started from the US government at least in 2014. Since the Hunan Lab opened one of the focuses there has been this particular type of virus. Why did the media accept and publish lies about the wet market? How can the Medical industry along with the scientific industry have any goodwill left. Especially when it comes to vaccine production done as a money grab for more government funding? I myself will refuse to be part of any of the lies. Ever since my trusted dentist told me I had cavities that needed filling twenty years ago but I never did because that was a lie, I don't trust the medical industry.

Its good answer  ❤️

Seems like a summary to me, of some of the blog posts here. Thank you for picking out the key parts. Now i will focus on sharing the way labeling others is used to divide, and of course cause traffic in profitable medical lies.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 11:01:59 AM

When born into an imperfect world, many will focus the imperfections onto the innocent.  Immediately, pain and suffering must be administered in common. The monopoly of a medical industry gains, a position of control to the best of society's benefits, to pursue a study of the worse. Building great mansions for the masters of control. Using money as the means to control. The psychology of a time value of money system, infers an eternal life is possible. Just because an eternal life is possible, doesn't mean money or government has anything to do with it. Jesus Christ suffering as part of a plan of salvation, doesn't give a militaristic medical industry the capacity to steal freedom from the constituents in an experimental quest to provide eternal life. The suffering caused in common by the mode of operation to psychologically control the amount of joy and happiness avaulable here on this earth for the common good by adminiaterinf suffering on innocents is not good but evil. As someone who trusted in authorities for a majority of my life, the absolute means of terror provided was always based on god given measures to divide constituents. Rather than cooperatively work together, a war was being waged for control of the type of information allowed to be used in progressing towards improving the earthly experience. That control has directly resulted in the very real debt slavery of the entire earth at the current level of tyrannical control. Think of what is promised to be able to buy with money based on time value. Do you believe in servicing the debts of warfare which have been wholesaling lies as truth? If not, trading into money which isn't directly acting on a prerogative of providing eternal life at all costs, just to have claim to the control and power of total debt servitude of all within it's so callled jurisdictions. A jury of those peers who will trade with me as a peer, not a means to control ans experiment further on me, has already switched to the new and improved forms of money. The future is here now. The creatures of control by gains in the way money is precieved as a means to recieve eternal life, are afraid of sucb light being cast on these plain and simple truths.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: