Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My random thought blog  (Read 6427 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1142
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 18, 2023, 11:46:36 PM

Writing reviews is extra credit without the benefits of a classroom setting. I write way to many reviews.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 02:56:35 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2023, 11:18:27 PM by vleroybrown

Switching between extremes, is a good way to learn about the subject. For example in winter time it's entirely possible to heat a enclosed space to the highest temperatures found in general weather patterns on earth. Then step outside into the coldest. Also spending time in the darkest times of contrasted with the brightest noon day sunlight times.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 11:25:26 PM

Rules which make punishment possible for personal relationship choices between consenting adults, are being championed as making progress for human rights. A country protecting same sex marriage through economic incentives, while keeping plural marriages illegal has implemented it's own population crash. The obvious error in judgement, to attack the family blessing of multiplying is a curse. May we all be blessed in the true spirit of Christmas, to overcome the tyranny!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 02:31:56 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2023, 07:56:35 AM by vleroybrown

Words matter, especially when wriiten down as rules & law. My words written here are neither, as moderation will and has removed various projects I undertook to record my thoughts on. In as far as that effects the truth of what I have written, my sincerest feelings of sympathy. As far as My words are not perfectly recorded, this is due to any number of reasons, primarily my own oversight.  Please excuse such realities of preparation in such a place.  
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 09:25:53 AM

Contributions to a community are as simple as just living in the area. The taxes collected from any taxable transactions will occur whether you recognize it or not. One of the ways peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics are superior is by using them in various communities can substitute for governance by tyrants. At this point in history, I'm actually wondering which jurisdictions are not run by tyrants?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 11:06:26 PM

Change is the only constant!
God is Constant.
In God we Trust!
Money isn't God.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 07:37:04 AM

As people want things to be certain ways, if they want it enough, they will either find a way to cope without the happiness of their current situation or rise to the challenge of making it that way. The happiness found in rising to be part of the constant change is the way God wants us to feel.  To be a part of the wisdom and knowledge that comes from discernment of the way things are and how they will be is a blessing. As great of a blessing as being healed. May 2024 hold all these blessings and more, for all of us, no matter where you are. Happy New Year!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 03:58:51 PM

All the things being done in recognition and sustaining a government by tyrants, is humorously, maniacly, unstable to me. It makes the spinning earth sphere through space we call home seem very peaceful to me.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 05, 2024, 07:54:55 PM

As a winter storm effects my area, I feel like making a big pot of stew, the gumbo variety, and fishing out letters from it to write here. The fire is burning, the electric power is off, the neighbor with a solar bank on his roof, has a gas generator throbbing along. The pot of stew is hot, I may need to get a windshield wiper and some catfish later after a nap to really pull the meal together. Be safe out there! My peer to peer currency nodes will be back online when the power is restored here.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 01:29:18 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2024, 01:51:17 PM by vleroybrown

The way I wanted to write today, has to be about the drive to have things. What I do, versus what I write. Doing things lets us know. As we gain more knowledge, we cannot lose. Physically we can lose but the knowledge can continue with our spirits. These temples of our spirits, should be tools to find the best knowledge. I hope my words written here are no worse than the best knowledge.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 07, 2024, 10:18:04 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2024, 11:16:07 AM by vleroybrown

I also believe in a physical living Christ. A person whose spirit returned to his physical body after being separated. Through God all things are possible. Government nor money is God. Vain things of the world do not provide knowledge. People are given dominion over the earth to create whatsoever things they righteously desire. Through faith or knowledge in a living Christ, the will of God is made possible.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 11:30:11 AM

What does a hierarchy of justice and law have to boast, when it is unable to root out corruption and crime at the very highest levels? The tyranny of those who claim by their actions that there should be no Christ, has reached the point that Christ in his earthly ministery, did upend tables at the Temple. He was mad, and threw the moneychangers out! Those who sought to profit off of polluting the house of the Lord. The very bodies of government tasked with justice and law, a Republic being mocked by corruptions and crimes throughout it's so called leadership, has all but literally burnt the paper the constitution was written on into ash!  Does this bode well for their systems and authority? No, I will follow God's commandments, and keep records of my own families health and wealth.  With criminals in charge, so called crime can be simply manufactured. What leadership is apparent in the US government? Promoting disabilities as virtues. Encouraging and inciting medical crimes against babes! Government, get out of my health and wealth! Be gone Government!!

peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 06:46:26 AM

Blogging is a personal endeavor, and there are no strict rules. Tailor your random thought blog to your own preferences and interests. It's your platform to express yourself and connect with others who resonate with your thoughts.
I believe that this is what OP is doing now? if you will check this whole thread all of the posts are His personal  or own preferences and for that we respect him , no one is questioning him about this and that .

Money isn't God.
[/quote
While others making Money as their God but in the end after living the world or even just having a Serious illness , their money will never save them,

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 01:08:54 PM

Entering into a correspondence with other posters here is, welcomed by me, and has been even before I met a few of them in real life. The purpose for the comments recently isn't completely clear to me other than writing an interpretation of my random thoughts. If any other clarification is possible, I ask all of you for questions.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 01:43:22 PM

Isaiah 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 10:12:40 AM

Doing counter intuitive things is often judged by others. They will even make a science out of it. People who think they can prove God is dead will fund freedom. Government isn't God, it's unfortunate so many don't believe anymore in. Faith expands knowledge. I know God lives. By living as his son Jesus Christ. In his name, Amen.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 11:26:03 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2024, 12:04:20 PM by vleroybrown

Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics must be capable of creating more trade and value than the centralized fiat systems they are replacing. Allowing a fiat legal system to define what they are to be, regulates them to being less than what is possible.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 12:41:05 PM

www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-08-09/the-vaccination-queen-nurse-practitioner-takes-covid-shots-house-to-house-in-puerto-rico?context=amp

A summary of this article could be a great writing prompt of a nonfiction book. Should it become a popular book, receiving royaltys etc., how much of that money should be shared with the usnews writer or the other real life characters described in this article?

As many ecomomic and financial tools are being simulated in peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics, how much money should be shared with the original creators of the mathematics and logic used to begin with?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 08:20:26 PM

A government by tyrants is an enemy of freedom and liberty.  The desire to commit tyranny for the "right" reasons, doesn't make the commission of it any less relevant. The military was ordered to participate in an act of warfare against the people of the USA. Now that freedom and liberty is no longer principle to the people of the USA, how soon before the consequences of such tyranny will be felt?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 02:10:16 PM

One thing constant throughout history in the world is that governments become mere vestiges of themselves, when pushed to grow beyond the bounds of liberty.  The resources of people are much more assure than governance by tyrants. The value in money built by people, rather than a tool of control for tyrants, is obviously the safer choice to save wealth. Government assurances by some type of theatre in protection and security, is no more real than the whims of a man who wishes to be some other earthly creature. Trade life by decree for a life by God. Inspired truth is sweeping the earth as never before. Thank God for the faith to know it! This is who we are, Saints of a loving heavenly father! Who knows each of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: