Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2021 be the year of Litecoin?  (Read 473 times)
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 10:58:19 AM

I do hold a few LTC but, sadly not much is happening with LTC lately. I hope that LTC will once again show us a crazy run as it did back in 2017 and 2019. LTC made lots of millionaires during those two years.
It is kinda sad that LTC is not making a huge increase to it's price since the past few months, unlike other cryptocurrencies like most DeFi projects it is now getting hype. But I still think there is a chance for Litecoin to increase it's price this year of 2020 and will continue to increase next year of 2021.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 11:17:06 AM

It's hard to tell if 2021 will be the years of Litecoin, I believe it will grow in time.
Ethereum has also struggled in the past two years IIRC but now it's been moving well, AFAIR, Litecoin were able to compete with Ethereum in the past in terms of price but that's how the market goes, no one stays at its ranking forever and sometimes a coin struggle but what is important is it will survive and will rise again.

Take Ethereum for example, it dropped many times between 2018 and 2019 and this year it only started at $100+ but now it's already trading at $400 and it looks like soon it will breached to $500. So it's really amazing how its moving so I believe it's also possible that Litecoin would grow at the right time as this coin also has a potential.
What potential are you talking about? a lot of promising projects have come to the market and they will destroy old coins. there are many large teams working every day for the technical development of their project. LTC hasn't shown any news for a long time. It will definitely lose

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 11:27:46 AM

Do you think 2021 will be the year of Litecoin? Will it have it a higher price by the next halving? Or will everything remain the same? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley
When they Changed LOGO recently i expect progress and good movement since the price moves Up that time and i am looking for continues growth.

But like every time our expectation fails us because litecoin only moves small up But falls again higher and this is frustrating for me
because i am Holding this coin since 2018.

Knowing the potential of this litecoin I am optimistic that it will have its bull run very soon and hoping that 2021 will be a good year for this altcoin. Also, Let's hope for the good of all the coin/token so we can also prosper and gain more because of its good condition.
Well Potentially Litecoin is one of the best because back in 2017 when this is still the Rank number 3 currency everyone seeing this would be
the next top 2 but we are wrong since this not cointain its
 momentum and fell down hard.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 11:35:24 AM

would not think that it will be year of Litecoin, maybe the year of next halving 2023 is better choice for a year of Litecoin, this coin is slowly sliding down from top 10 coins, and i expect that in 2021 that circle will close out and LTC will be out of top 10
it is possible to shortly be back in 2023 due to halving, but i see that as speculation only

of course, one should do his own research prior to investment
arayde

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 11:37:43 AM

2021 like 2020 and previous ones will be the year of bitcoin. Im not sure that litecoin could do something about it

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 11:38:14 AM

Litecoin is a very top cryptocurrency and I am sure that in the future the price of Litecoin will grow and the technologies and capabilities of Litecoin are certainly constantly improving and developing, and it is possible that Litecoin will reach new heights in 2021.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 11:41:33 AM

I do hold a few LTC but, sadly not much is happening with LTC lately. I hope that LTC will once again show us a crazy run as it did back in 2017 and 2019. LTC made lots of millionaires during those two years.
It is kinda sad that LTC is not making a huge increase to it's price since the past few months, unlike other cryptocurrencies like most DeFi projects it is now getting hype. But I still think there is a chance for Litecoin to increase it's price this year of 2020 and will continue to increase next year of 2021.
investors now focus on DEFI hype which is give early investors mulitple return from initial invesment, and its supported there is no important developtment progress from litecoin developers. so these investors prefer look another opportunity from DEFI  IEO that booming now . this IEO empower increasing cryptocurrency capitalization.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 11:53:03 AM

LTC is a strong project, but it can not bring as much profit as new projects. now all the attention of investors is directed to DEFI projects and LTC is no longer interesting as an investment

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 11:59:45 AM

LTC is a strong project, but it can not bring as much profit as new projects. now all the attention of investors is directed to DEFI projects and LTC is no longer interesting as an investment

Its really hard to tell if lightcoin will be the project of the year of 2020 or not, I guess it won't attract much of the investors money as it is too old and also not having many good ideas from the team to develop the project further, also there are very less people who talks about litecoin now as compared to the new tokens than litecoin like ethereum and even ripple is having more fan following than litecoin, so there are pretty less chances of litecoin going again to the moon, but if anyone still thinks that litecoin is still having the juice for another great pump then he should go in it and invest his money.

████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 12:38:22 PM

Litecoin is not given enough attention right now as things are more focused on DeFi. That puts Ethereum on the spotlight since many DeFi projects are built on the Ethereum blockchain.

But all this does not make Litecoin worthless or nothing but another shitcoin. Litecoin is one of the most trusted altcoins. I trust Litecoin more than the new shitcoins that look very solid due to hype which is clearly temporary.

Litecoin will remain relevant in the ripening age of cryptocurrency as it is one which could be spent without paying much on fees. This year will most probably close with LTC reaching $100.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 01:06:50 PM

Do you think 2021 will be the year of Litecoin? Will it have it a higher price by the next halving?

LTC is one of the oldest coin in the crypto market and we've seen enough how this coin has been following Btc's price trend. The Mimblewimble might be the only reason for now for LTC to make a good run in 2021, but that's not automatic, since market competition and developments from other network competitors are consistent as well.
Nevertheless, Btc will have a huge chance for a bullrun next year, might as well LTC will follow suit. So, I might say LTC will have a good price in 2021.

Yup and atm we're seeing exaggerated transaction fees, which might give LTC some extra momentum, too. However, we still need to wait and see how LTC will do under the same circumstances and activity as BTC or ETH.

I wouldn't count out LTC just yet... at all...

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 01:41:50 PM

No, I don't think in 2021 LTC can grow, 2021 will be a year for Defi and Defi projects will dominate this market. LTC has had plenty of room for growth this year but it hasn't moved like that, the price has grown too little compared to everyone's expectations.

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 02:07:04 PM

investors now focus on DEFI hype which is give early investors mulitple return from initial invesment, and its supported there is no important developtment progress from litecoin developers. so these investors prefer look another opportunity from DEFI  IEO that booming now . this IEO empower increasing cryptocurrency capitalization.
it could be, moreover there are alot interesting new project in market that could be great project or even beat litecoin quality. just take alook at polkadot, justswap, yfi and many other. investors now concern on this thing.

I think Investors are losing hope from litecoin because there is not enough development abut that project for a few years. But if they really want to add something new in litecoin blockchain then it's possible that it will impact positively in the markets. But I fear that Litecoin will lose it's top 10 positing in Coinmarketcap ranking even price of litecoin increases.
its right dude, litecoin team didnt release anything in this year except halving . they must do something or even  speed up their developtment to attract their investors back.

oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 11:40:03 PM

Why will investors invest in this Litecoin or any other top coins without any big announcement? Still we can remember that the last year Litecoin pump for Litecoin halving is now Bitcoin halving. Same as 2017 and 2019, next year Litecoin will pump as coinmarketcap pump. By rumors, I can't see any big announcements from Litecoin.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 03:15:25 AM

We can underestimate litecoin and say that the price can not increase, but we will see what will happen with litecoin.

We are inside crypto where we can't have an accurate details in terms of supports and progress, who knows what are
behind the teams plans and how those supporters will come along and create a big impacts.

Litecoin, as one of the old coins, still can increase like the other old coins, and litecoin is waiting for the right time to lift the price step by step.

With how it looks the chance is always there for this coin, old coin that still community let see how things will
proceed with this project.

But that thing will not happen if bitcoin price still at the downtrend, and not just litecoin, but the other coins are also waiting for that time. Litecoin can compete with the other coins, especially for the new coin, because many people still hold their litecoin and still buy more litecoin.

No wonder, if bitcoin begin to rally up again litecoin will also experienced good uptrend. We need to wait and see.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:24:43 PM

Litecoin has been under the radar these days as all of the attention is on "De-Fi" apps and stablecoins. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum have enjoyed steady gains since the advent of COVID-19. But Litecoin has been often "overlooked" by many investors and traders alike. The development team has proposed a nifty privacy feature called "Mimblewimble" for the Litecoin blockchain, yet it's price is relatively the same or lower than it was before. It's quite surprising to see this since Litecoin is a scarce cryptocurrency like Bitcoin with only 84 million coins that will ever be mined. Maybe if Mimblewimble is released next year, Litecoin will perform better on the market?

Do you think 2021 will be the year of Litecoin? Will it have it a higher price by the next halving? Or will everything remain the same? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley
If they can get more investors upon launching their new feature then there is a big chance for Litecoin to prosper next year. But they still need to work for it, like they will
make their marketing side much stronger after launching the new feature so the investors will continue to grow.

Once the demand will grow then the price of Litecoin will surely to increase also, so what will happen to 2021 will be in the hands of Litecoin team on how they will create a better
strategies that will work.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 03:03:14 PM

If we take 2021 as a wholesome meal, I should like to look at it as generally a year for cryptocurrencies, all of them. I expect every crypto to have a good run in 2021 for it's a post halving year. History has proved this to be true of cryptos having great runs at such happenstance. On the flip side, I sincerely think that Litecoin isn't performing badly at the moment. It may not be surging like Bitcoin and ETH but surely it's keeping pace with the bull run.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 03:52:04 PM

I don't believe that 2021 wil be year of litcoin, I think it wil be yaer of new projects from USA and with coinbase listing such as Near, Polkadot, Dfinity, I believe all of them will be on Coinbase. Year fo litecoin was in 2017)

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:16:12 PM

If we take 2021 as a wholesome meal, I should like to look at it as generally a year for cryptocurrencies, all of them. I expect every crypto to have a good run in 2021 for it's a post halving year. History has proved this to be true of cryptos having great runs at such happenstance. On the flip side, I sincerely think that Litecoin isn't performing badly at the moment. It may not be surging like Bitcoin and ETH but surely it's keeping pace with the bull run.
I don't think litecoin is catching up with its bitcoin brother or neighbor giant ethereum, litecoin's chart doesn't show us a strong sign of growth, even if very little good news comes out, maybe Litecoin was exhausted in this race, this track was too long and too many hurdles, it stopped litecoin's progress, the only thing I can feel from litecoin is its steady movement and its isolation from market fluctuations. My wish is also a litecoin growth in 2021 but at least I need a reason to trust now, instead of a silence on the chart.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 07:15:00 PM

It is hard to determine how they could attract the investor when uncle Charlie himself claimed that he sold all of his coins, as a lead developer even if he sold all of his coins it is not a great representation that could help the project if they really want to attract huge investment. Interesting aspect is that the price rallied a bit when the entire market moved upwards and hence it is a good sign that we might see the market move when we see the altcoin rally.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: