Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:59:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto after COVID-19  (Read 1012 times)
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 07:33:07 PM

Seeing the declinement of the economies of the countries globally and seeing their struggles financially that really affects the market and all the cryptos due to this pandemic but again I still look other side and the brighter side and hoping that after this pandemic all will go back to normal and all the cryptocurrencies will once again rise up and their bullish runs.

What are cryptocurrencies doing now? When was the last time you saw an Ethereum price of 300$ or higher? Most recently, the ETH almost reached the psychological mark of 500$. New projects are growing in price, etc.
Isn't that growth during a pandemic?

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 10:27:22 PM

Covid-19 has completely paralyzed world economic growth, Very many stock investors lost during the lockdown. As long as the pandemic hits, crypto market growth is increasing, because so many stock investors have jumped into the world of cryptocurrency. After Covid-19 completely left and the world's economic cycle returned to normal, The crypto market will continue to increase in the future.

If the trend continues, then crypto will be able to emerge victorious after the demise of COVID-19. I'd expect the industry to grow like never before in terms of development, innovation, and most of all, mainstream adoption. Right now we're in a hype phase as new "De-Fi" projects emerge like skyrocket. This is probably attributed to the negative effects of COVID-19 in the mainstream economy. It triggers a "FOMO" sentiment, leading towards astronomical levels in crypto prices across the market. Once the "dust" is settled, it's hoped that crypto can deliver real use cases for people worldwide. Already, crypto is proving to be a useful alternative financial system in times of turmoil.

In the end, COVID-19 will bring a radical transformation of the world's economy like never before. The introduction of a cashless society is happening at a slow and steady rate. Since crypto is the future of money, it'll be here to stay for many generations. The pandemic has accelerated mainstream adoption of digital payments as we speak. It won't be long enough before physical cash is phased out from existence, making crypto stronger than ever. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 05:15:11 AM

What are cryptocurrencies doing now? When was the last time you saw an Ethereum price of 300$ or higher? Most recently, the ETH almost reached the psychological mark of 500$. New projects are growing in price, etc.
Isn't that growth during a pandemic?

The prices are going up solely due to the DeFi hype. it will crash once again, if DeFi flops. And we are already witnessing signs that not everything is well with that sector. If the prices were going up as a result of ETH 2.0 or any other development, then I would have been happy. But that is not the case. ETH 2.0 rollout is in dire straits now and there is a lack of clarity regarding it.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 06:00:23 AM

I'm more on the scenario of crypto prices will remain stagnant on the market after the covid end since there is one thing crypto lack of; official recognition from the government. Sure, we can talk about the future of crypto replace gold and thing like that but please remember that crypto needs the government's support to become the next big thing of gold.

I think so, people also say that crypto will benefit the most as a result of this pandemic situation, but I think all markets experienced it when last March was the same, no one really benefited from this situation plus the government is still fighting crypto in several countries.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 08:44:25 PM

I'm more on the scenario of crypto prices will remain stagnant on the market after the covid end since there is one thing crypto lack of; official recognition from the government. Sure, we can talk about the future of crypto replace gold and thing like that but please remember that crypto needs the government's support to become the next big thing of gold.
This market was created with the idea of not having the need to ask for permission for banks and governments to move your money as you wish so I disagree with your point, will adoption by governments accelerate the process of adoption? Without a doubt the answer is yes, however there are many scenarios in which the adoption can keep growing without the need of approval from the governments and I think those are the scenarios we need to follow if we want to keep some semblance of freedom in this market.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 10:11:21 PM

The prices are going up solely due to the DeFi hype. it will crash once again, if DeFi flops. And we are already witnessing signs that not everything is well with that sector. If the prices were going up as a result of ETH 2.0 or any other development, then I would have been happy. But that is not the case. ETH 2.0 rollout is in dire straits now and there is a lack of clarity regarding it.

Exactly. I believe that COVID-19 has brought massive hype towards crypto/Blockchain tech like never before. Since the world's economy is falling, people are resorting to alternative currencies that are independent from the traditional banking system. "De-Fi" has become extremely popular due to the many features it provides to the "unbanked". There's no need to go through KYC/AML to get access to the world of crypto, bringing greater accessibility to all. I'd expect crypto to become even more popular after COVID-19 once governments launch CBDCs of their own. Considering that it'-s been only 11 years since crypto came to the world, I'd say this is only the beginning. Of course, there are many issues (like scalability and privacy) that need to be addressed if crypto wants to stay ahead of the game. As long as developers and the community work together to make crypto land a better place, nothing should go wrong.

Given that we're still in a period of uncertainty, anything could happen after the demise of COVID-19. Crypto could go even higher in price or back to its pre-COVID prices on the market. Major blockchain networks like Bitcoin and Ethereum would need to adopt scalability solutions in order to bring as much people as they can. The Ethereum development team have been delaying scalability upgrades for quite some time now, making people desperate. If the trend continues, ETH might lose its position on the market by an alternative smart contract platform. At least, crypto's decentralized and open source nature will help it remain resilient against negative events in the mainstream world. COVID-19 or not, crypto has effectively won the battle by providing a "Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System" for the whole world to enjoy. And that's what matters. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 04:11:01 AM

During the COVID-19 pandemic, investors needed to look for an alternative to invest their resources without the risk of acquiring the said virus. Work-from-home setups were initiated and online businesses started to rise. The need to look for an alternative way of earning income online became a necessity to most people especially to the ones who just lost their jobs.

I would say that the covid situation contributed significantly in the widespread of information about cryptocurrencies. Especially when the Decentralized Finance was announced, lots of investors jumped on the hype train which also contributed on its reputation on the internet.

dwinrs

Activity: 994
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 04:43:56 AM

right bro, there are some countries that do not formalize crypto as gold, for whatever reason, if crypto is supported by the government it is likely that one day it will exceed the price of gold
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 06:02:49 AM

I also agree with the argument that the cryptocurrency has benefited people a lot during the covid 19 and that the cryptocurrency market has been much more active and growing during this time of crisis. I hope that after the death of covid 19, the price of this type of fish will continue to rise.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 06:21:28 AM

That's why I think it's definitely a good thing for the crypto world.And at the same time I think at the end of the COVID-19 period everyone will happily part with it.And will reap the benefits.
Good thing? I dont see any good about covid situation. Most people lost jobs. Only those who enter crypto will ripped it? How about those people that dont have entry or dont know about it? Many people thinking about crypto but what about those who dont have the knowledge and even money to join with it? There are pros and cons and also depends on the people.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 08:08:29 AM

I also agree with the argument that the cryptocurrency has benefited people a lot during the covid 19 and that the cryptocurrency market has been much more active and growing during this time of crisis. I hope that after the death of covid 19, the price of this type of fish will continue to rise.
it will continue when personal income ever person slowl recovered. they will have more money to spend in cryptocurrency market as investment portofolio. at this moment most of them prefer used it as daily spending as priority , but atleast more people know about crypto market while they start work from home.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1270

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 08:42:45 AM

We are restarting from the bottom, we have to evaluate very well the future of crypto because during the covid quarantine  all the crypto and also bitcoin went down and this is not a good thing for a reserve of value like the gold

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 11:35:29 AM

I agree with your statement, because crypto can indeed be the only alternative in terms of transactions or business or investment. because of the presence of covid and restrictions on activities outside the home, it does not interfere with the main crypto mechanism. so crypto should be able to survive, and should be able to increase again. I believe 2021 when the economy is in a post-pandemic recovery period, that will be the crypto blackout and flying to the moon begins.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 12:06:49 PM

because crypto can indeed be the only alternative in terms of transactions or business or investment. because of the presence of covid and restrictions on activities outside the home, it does not interfere with the main crypto mechanism. so crypto should be able to survive, and should be able to increase again. I believe 2021 when the economy is in a post-pandemic recovery period, that will be the crypto blackout and flying to the moon begins.

When things are back to normal the Cryptocurrency market will be much better, it is better when we are in a pandemic what more when things are back to normal, investors in other market have seen how robust and a safe haven Crypto market is I hope we all have the vaccine ready in the first or second quarter of this year, so we can aim at another all time high.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 12:24:38 PM

When things are back to normal the Cryptocurrency market will be much better, it is better when we are in a pandemic what more when things are back to normal, investors in other market have seen how robust and a safe haven Crypto market is I hope we all have the vaccine ready in the first or second quarter of this year, so we can aim at another all time high.

Your argument doesn't make any sense. A few weeks ago, the Bitcoin prices had fallen from $12,000 per coin to around $9,800. Cryptocurrency has remained as volatile as ever, and for comparison the stocks have fared much better. And as a safe-haven asset, gold once again proved that there is hardly any competition out there. I don't think that cryptocurrency had a lot many positives to talk about, during the last 6 months.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 12:31:17 PM

Your argument doesn't make any sense. A few weeks ago, the Bitcoin prices had fallen from $12,000 per coin to around $9,800. Cryptocurrency has remained as volatile as ever, and for comparison the stocks have fared much better. And as a safe-haven asset, gold once again proved that there is hardly any competition out there. I don't think that cryptocurrency had a lot many positives to talk about, during the last 6 months.
You've been on this forum for a long time but it's like you are just getting to know the crypto market is working. You accumulate 6 months of this market but you only see the decline in the last two weeks. If you were an investment late last year or earlier this year you probably would not have spoken like that.

Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 12:45:58 PM

right bro, there are some countries that do not formalize crypto as gold, for whatever reason, if crypto is supported by the government it is likely that one day it will exceed the price of gold
If we look at the price alone, there are several crypto currencies whose price has exceeded gold even though they have not experienced a trend like gold in general, so in this case we have to look from several points of view so that we can compare them evenly, don't just look at one only aspects like the price between the two.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 01:14:28 PM

Very interestingly, COVID 19 has made a paradigm shift in terms of investment and financial transactions and this cannot be separated from the analysis of the impact caused by the ongoing pandemic and preparations if this ends. In my opinion, investors are also thinking hard about how to minimize the risk of their investment, one of which is switching to a more robust system based on cryptocurrency and has been proven even though it fluctuates following market trends.

The Defi system is one of the most targeted. Surviving, or not depending on user interest in choosing their own investment pattern.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
DanielGrosso

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 02:05:50 PM

It is very difficult the situation that is being lived thanks to the pandemic but something if I noticed that many people have dabbled much more on the subject of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, the Defi, smart contracts and mining pool have increased more, it is very good to know this and I hope that many more people learn much more about the subject and do not waste time in this pandemic finding out other things, greetings Wink
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 02:12:29 PM

There are two factors. Firstly, the world economic crisis is going to happen due to low earnings because a lot of people not working. Thanks to it, people will start selling their assets to fulfill basic needs, like paying lease, food etc. But on the other hand, people will realize how badly our financial system works and they will slowly start finding alternatives - gold or Bitcoin. So, I would say that firstly we will fall down and then we will see new highs, like never before.  Cool

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄