Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which wallet do you think is the best?  (Read 6609 times)
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:34:40 PM

Which wallet do you like the most? Personally I really like Exodus, the only con is that it's not fully open source, but other than that it's a great wallet!

Are there any wallets which allow you to have multiple addresses?

A multi-functional wallet, you can use Trust Wallet, and Atomic Wallet or Guarda Wallet.
I've tried to use all of these wallets.
Atomic Wallet has a private key that you can use to access official platforms, while the Guarda Wallet has an import private key function.
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 07:44:32 PM

So far I have only used metamask and trust wallets.  I have used MEW before but had a bad experience.  According to this, Metamask still the best online wallet in terms of security, but for efficiency I use a trust wallet because i can using multiple address. So far, keep your asset on online wallet still high risk,but I never used an offline wallet like a ledger.
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 07:57:14 PM

To store ERC-20 tokens so many users trust "Trust wallet", Myetherwallet is safe for me. Don't you want to check the coniomi wallet and Atomic wallet? I will try an all - known wallet at least once. But "blockchain" wallet downloads over 5 million but I would suggest not to use this wallet.
Do you mean Coinomi?  to be honest i have used coinomi and atomic wallets but i did not find some interesting. Many of my friends find problems when using Coinomi but for me personally I have never felt anything bad but when talking about efficiency I prefer another wallet.
Gvent

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 12:48:26 PM

So far I have only used metamask and trust wallets.  I have used MEW before but had a bad experience.  According to this, Metamask still the best online wallet in terms of security, but for efficiency I use a trust wallet because i can using multiple address. So far, keep your asset on online wallet still high risk,but I never used an offline wallet like a ledger.

it has long been proven that the MEB wallet is one of the most unreliable wallets for Ethereum
for all the time that I have been familiar with this wallet
 hackers have changed the server dns twice
 which is why people who have not verified the site's certificate entered their private keys have suffered

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 02:30:49 PM

what bad experience did you have on Myetherwallet? I feel that storing assets there is very safe,
I have been using MEW for 4 years, have you been hit by hackers? or a phishing attack, as far as I thought,
there is no way Myetherwallet would have been hit by a hacker attack.

thuyvy2207

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 04:46:05 PM

I use eidoo wallet, I find it very secure and convenient. I can swap coins quickly, the wallet integrates many functions. I also use blockchain, it's pretty good and no problem.

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 02:25:08 AM

currently there are indeed many altcoin wallets that we can use, but from all of that we still have to look at the security that we can accept and the risks that might occur with the wallet we ultimately choose. correct use and not careless in using it.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 03:16:45 AM

I use Electrum to store my Bitcoin, with Electrum you can also create multiple wallets in one application. This application is also very light to run on computers with low specifications. And what I like the most is that with this application, we don't need to synchronize the wallet node.

Then to store Ethereum or ERC-20 tokens there are many choices, one of which I like is Metamask, I use Metamask from 2018 until now. Metamask is more friendly when used, and also supports Uniswap exchange,
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 05:02:24 AM

I think there are several wallet that is safe and most trusted by many crypto enthusiasts I can suggest that MyEtherWallet which I am still using and have been innovated, developed and enhanced by the developer is one of the best crypto wallet that you can use. Also, you can try trustwallet or metamask they are also safe and secured cryto-wallet.
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 05:20:55 AM

I would wallet that I can have access to its private key, I don't really want to keep my money in hot wallets of exchanges like kucoin that I have no access to the private key, for ERC20 tokens I use metamask, and for Bep20 and trc20 I choose Trust wallet, it has a simple and handy UI , I kind of like it.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 06:46:04 AM

currently I use myetherwallet, trustwallet, imtoken, and automicwallet wallets, from the four wallets that I use, why do I choose trustwallet? because of its easy use, many of the features they provide are just not able to use multi addresses. then trustwallet is very safe and easy to use, their partner is also binance which is no doubt.
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 07:54:05 AM

Which wallet do you like the most? Personally I really like Exodus, the only con is that it's not fully open source, but other than that it's a great wallet!

exodus is fine as a wallet for pc, another wallet that allows the creation of multiple addresses is coinomi but i think lately it has synchronization problems, even the eidoo wallet is not bad ad all but my favorite is obviously trust wallet
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 08:37:13 AM

currently I use myetherwallet, trustwallet, imtoken, and automicwallet wallets, from the four wallets that I use, why do I choose trustwallet? because of its easy use, many of the features they provide are just not able to use multi addresses. then trustwallet is very safe and easy to use, their partner is also binance which is no doubt.
Trustwallet And Imtoken I think both are good wallets, I've been using Imtoken for a long time and I'm comfortable with it. Especially after they released Imtoken v2 which there are many interesting features. But to store Bitcoin I still believe in a hardware wallet like Trezor and Ledger.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 09:03:12 AM

I constantly use metamask and trustwallet. Considering that trustwallet is the official binance wallet, then this wallet can be safely trusted. It also contains various dapps that make life easier for an ordinary user.

Gvent

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 01:01:26 PM

I think there are several wallet that is safe and most trusted by many crypto enthusiasts I can suggest that MyEtherWallet which I am still using and have been innovated, developed and enhanced by the developer is one of the best crypto wallet that you can use. Also, you can try trustwallet or metamask they are also safe and secured cryto-wallet.

guys, there can't be a secure wallet that uses a browser environment to work
all of these are subject to the risk of attacks from hackers
the safest wallets are hardware wallets
browser wallets can of course be used
 but remember that they are not 100% secure

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 01:30:56 PM

as pupils work on customs following casuals with the daily entrance into field of business with the dedication, different option on uses with apk to gives with benefit as pupils might expect of customs feature to helps as managing transaction.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 01:43:15 PM

currently there are indeed many altcoin wallets that we can use, but from all of that we still have to look at the security that we can accept and the risks that might occur with the wallet we ultimately choose. correct use and not careless in using it.

I got information from a friend that there is a wallet that suffered a big loss because hackers and the owner of the site dared to make up for all losses to the site's users. This is very good in my opinion
it has happened to some of the large exchanges in the crypto market. those who have the high trust of course will return the funds that were lost due to hacking. binance, kucoin, and hitbtc have also experienced the same problem. but for personal wallets, it seems that if a hack occurs it is most likely a factor of the negligence of the wallet owner.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 03:02:50 PM

There are lost of good wallet out in market to use, since I mostly use mobile phone, I got Trustwallet which is multi coin mobile app wallet where you can store different kinds of tokens in ERC20,TRC20, BSC(BEP20) etc. And it is now being used to many to accessa many defi projects using its dapp browser features.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 03:31:36 PM

There are lost of good wallet out in market to use, since I mostly use mobile phone, I got Trustwallet which is multi coin mobile app wallet where you can store different kinds of tokens in ERC20,TRC20, BSC(BEP20) etc. And it is now being used to many to accessa many defi projects using its dapp browser features.
The trust wallet is the most used these days because all in one wallet that’s easy to use. I’m also using this wallet for a long time now and I’m glad I did not encountered any problem so far in this wallet. Well, others can do some research which is best to use.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 04:31:20 PM

I am not that aware before that trust wallet also utilizes collections, and if I am not mistaken, you can store and manage your NFT's using  Trust Wallet if that is the case. But in terms of the use case of the wallet, I think Metamask is the best for ERC20 token transactions. That is because you can easily send and receive by just downloading an extension to your browser especially right now, that most of the project has their own Dapps and the emergence of Defi, which pushes the investors to be faster and efficient. In addition, if you are managing more than one accounts, the Metamask's seed phrase system is quite easy to understand.

That is just for the purpose of fast transactions in this competitive market, but in terms of overall usage, I still consider hardware wallets such as ledger nano to be the safest among the rest because of their private key's permanently hidden even if you try to export it with other decentralized wallets such as electrum and MEW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: