Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Top 10 DeFi Tokens on coinmarketcap in Loss  (Read 1020 times)
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 10:51:50 PM

I am thankful I didn't enter any of these DeFi coins hahaha.
Especially I am watching closely the Compound last few days when it was around $250+ in Binance. But what I thought before is I will wait for a small pullback on it, but jeez! It falls below $200, and I don't think it's good to buy now, it's difficult to catch a falling knife, lol.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:07:54 PM

This time can be considered as the time to invest. IMO if those dump will always happen when the coins have been increasing so much. You should look at the total capitalization that owned by them all and they were going to the moon. If they have been getting plunged a lot and that's not a big problem for sure. As long as they legit and they can recover anytime.

that also depends on the how the position of bitcoin as the crypto that ruling the market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:18:23 PM

You can call it a price correction since in the past months, the market went up massively with little consolidation for alts. You can consider a buyback on those DeFi tokens once there is a trend reversal, and right now, I can't see any signs of it. Let's see in a few weeks if there will be some confirmations based on the price movement, but on my side, I wouldn't risk a buyback unless I can confirm a reversal.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:20:29 PM

This is no loss as the entire market has dumped so it is likely that every coin is dumping along. The best thing to do right now is to take a break, have some fun and watch the charts and just hodl your assets. Don't panic sell and you have nothing to lose. Curently my portfolio is down by 4 figures and its pretty normal if you have been in this industry for long.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:25:34 PM

Especially I am watching closely the Compound last few days when it was around $250+ in Binance. But what I thought before is I will wait for a small pullback on it, but jeez! It falls below $200, and I don't think it's good to buy now, it's difficult to catch a falling knife, lol.
and look at chainlink too dont only on Defi project . price dropping may still continue in few day or week again and waiting price consolidation will be good decision for us. catcing a falling knife was very dangerous way, it represent investors still panic selling . Defi project actually there is no speciality at all , everything moved by hype .
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 04:17:14 AM

Nope the market is crashing including major coins so expect a good retracement from other defi projects too. I dont know but we can see a big change whether defi could still roll on booming on the market from this bearish sentiment.

I am keeping some usdt for some buybacks just in case the market crash suddenly.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 04:20:33 AM

Even the price of bitcoin was in huge red after a good bullish rally, so I guess the crypto market is in correction but talking about the defi projects alone some of there are getting dumped more than 20% in a day which not really normal so people who are holding such tokens should be really careful.

There are also defined project dumped more than 50% of its price and that's not good sign if you are a long term investors. This is only proven that you should not trust too much on the market hype if you don't want to lose big . Better to invest in a project that is proven already not those project come with just a new idea and make a hype for their project.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 04:32:40 AM

This is no loss as the entire market has dumped so it is likely that every coin is dumping along. The best thing to do right now is to take a break, have some fun and watch the charts and just hodl your assets. Don't panic sell and you have nothing to lose. Curently my portfolio is down by 4 figures and its pretty normal if you have been in this industry for long.
Stock market is also in the red after the news of China dumping the US bonds that it was collecting from a long period of time and is now finally selling the bonds due to the tensions between the two. I have been watching the stock market since long and the market is also responding exactly the same to this news just like the crypto market, everywhere there is red and selling pressure is higher than the buying pressure and I don't blame DeFi and surely this isn't the end of the DeFi tokens and they will again rise after this small dump.

Here is the link to the news article  LINK

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 10:02:06 AM

Even the price of bitcoin was in huge red after a good bullish rally, so I guess the crypto market is in correction but talking about the defi projects alone some of there are getting dumped more than 20% in a day which not really normal so people who are holding such tokens should be really careful.

There are also defined project dumped more than 50% of its price and that's not good sign if you are a long term investors. This is only proven that you should not trust too much on the market hype if you don't want to lose big . Better to invest in a project that is proven already not those project come with just a new idea and make a hype for their project.
You can read my personal text to find what kind of investor I am. Cheesy

Talking about the defi tokens especially it is not only crashed so there might be a chance for the prices to get recovered but not all so play with the risks for huge profits or invest on bitcoin for long term profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 10:13:38 AM

Because of BTC down. But I don't think so this will be a good choice to invest in. I think they should go down more. As you can see the DeFi is on HYIP so you should take steps carefully. wrong steps can be dangerous. As you know about YAM? price was 180$+ now less than 1$. be careful before invest.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 11:47:18 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2020, 12:56:07 PM by qwizzie

DeFi are tokens, not coins. Coinmarketcap made specific changes to what it consider coins and what it consider tokens :

https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/
https://coinmarketcap.com/tokens/

To view only DeFi tokens, from all tokens :

https://coinmarketcap.com/defi/

Maybe it is time users start to use the same definition and also remember that coinmarketcap has a separate marketcap ranking for both coins and tokens.

https://coinmarketcap.com just throws coins and tokens together, making it a 'comparing apples with oranges' kind of situation by now.
I think we should avoid referencing that one at all.

Also a warning : do not get trapped in DeFi token projects, they have fees for interacting with DeFi protocols that can run up to $100.
These fees are different from the gas fee.

I am just glad i am in a PoW coin that has very low average transaction fees ($0.004), settles transactions (send, receive, spend) within a few seconds, has protection against double spending, has protection against 51% attacks and function as digital cash.

Its name : Dash

You can even stake Dash on Binance : https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/af64a497b040498f85c573baf4f24fcb

Source : Binance (see above link)

Be smart, use Dash !

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 01:10:14 PM

I think the decline in coin prices as you have presented above is a form of market correction. but if you want to invest when the coin price is down it is not a problem, it's just that I would not recommend with the DEFI project, I have heard a lot that most DEFI projects end with scams, such as UBI, SUSHI, YAM and maybe many more that I haven't know.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 01:25:16 PM

I think the decline in coin prices as you have presented above is a form of market correction. but if you want to invest when the coin price is down it is not a problem, it's just that I would not recommend with the DEFI project, I have heard a lot that most DEFI projects end with scams, such as UBI, SUSHI, YAM and maybe many more that I haven't know.
There are still DeFi projects that are not scam especially those who are already in the market even before the hype. Those project that you mention above just appear instantly and got only attention due to hype not really about their project so dont just invest because of hype better know the project at all.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 01:42:19 PM

Because of BTC down. But I don't think so this will be a good choice to invest in. I think they should go down more. As you can see the DeFi is on HYIP so you should take steps carefully. wrong steps can be dangerous. As you know about YAM? price was 180$+ now less than 1$. be careful before invest.
now all Defi projects will be dumped. I believe that any investment in these projects is very dangerous. We see now that the market is showing us that we do not need to trust defi

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 08:15:21 PM

now all Defi projects will be dumped. I believe that any investment in these projects is very dangerous. We see now that the market is showing us that we do not need to trust defi
fomo is over, look at the market!, prices are all back to the beginning,
all fell very deep, almost a 100% decline occurred in altcoins, very terrible

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 08:23:24 PM

Top 10 DeFi Tokens by Market Capitalization on coinmarketcap are in Negative/Loss 20 Hours change.
What do you guys think, time to invest or it's finally dead?
It was to be expected, it was impossible for this bubble to continue, I could see the merits of some DeFi projects but in no way this guaranteed the fortunes we saw being invested in those coins and finally the market is reacting to this truth, I do not have any interest in investing in those projects but for those that do this is the moment to wait and let the market run its course, and finally once all the hype dies down you can buy some of the best coins at a cheap price and hold them for some time and obtain some easy profits.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 08:49:31 PM

it is a correction after strong move upside, where this correction will end, it is an important question, since long correction could pull down whole crypto market
at the moment, IMO it is best to wait a bit to see how the things are going to roll out in the following days
Correction in cryptocurrency industry is inevitable, as such we're into the correction period. During this period, don't be surprise to see dipper corrections from the market and from major coins and tokens in the market. At this junction, defi coins should be kept safe because the market will rebounces back to continue its bullishness. Currently, am buying chainlinks for my future profits because it's a good project with high caliber of individuals as project team.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 09:14:59 PM

and today Chainlink was 10 USD , so every single token lost a lot today. Today was a huige red day, bloo bath. Unfortunately this shows that recent rally was a failed attempt of breaking 12k resistance, again. This means that we will not see new ath soon, maybe ww will have to wait another year before next attempt.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 09:32:33 PM

This is just one of the things one need to understand about the crypto space, that is, after a long period of growth, there is always a time for correction, no one can predict it, it's just something that happens. Also, just like no one can actually know how long a green market will last, in the same way, no one can know how long a bloody market can be. In my own opinion, I think it's better to wait for a while, and even if one needs to buy I would strongly suggest major coins which have the higher potential of bouncing back as soon as the market is favourable again.

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 09:44:06 PM

This is no new, Correction hits on Defi tokens along with other market coins, This can be a piece of good news to those who are still planning to buy some coins, You can consider this time to buy, I expect price gains for some Defi tokens after this dump. As we see these tokens were pumped and gained value fast so we should expect to lose it's value fast also.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: