Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Recent profitable coins?  (Read 1629 times)
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 12:00:03 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2020, 12:10:33 AM by flagpara

TRX just shot up from 2 cents to over 4 cents overnight.
Depending when you got in, this could be 2x or more profit

I think it's because of SUN token, did you read announcements about that? Genesis mining, all you have to do is to lock your Trons for 2 weeks and you will receive SUN tokens depending on how many Trons you locked. I deposited 3k Tron for that, but I don't hope for much, after two days there's 6 billion locked Trons for this, how many SUN I can get for my 3k? I should be happy if I get at least one SUN.
Thanks for the good assuming to pump Tron price. It looks 13 percent negative but still the Tron price is better than others. I don't like Tron blockchain but now it's a profitable coin. Does that mean we should leave Tron blockchain before 2 weeks finish? Because 6 billion is a huge amount of coins from circulating supply 72 billion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 01:18:35 AM

You know about recent profitable coins?
Its so tough to suggest someone to buy any profitable coin .I always suggest to buy top 10 coin on deep low and hold for long time you will get profit mostly .I can suggest you few coin which are not top but look like so promising Polkadot(DOT),DIA,CUR etc.

amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 01:21:10 AM

I want to invest in crypto and want to know recent profitable coins? Please help and suggest me about recent best coins. Some days ago i just invest on TwT coins and it give me huge profits.and Btc also.. If have a good suggestion. You can suggest me. Adavance thanked   Smiley    
forget about ethereum and all the defi craze going about, it's all a bubble.. just buy from and hold for long term .. you wont regret it.. as i see alot or projects coming to accept the tron blockchain as a better alternative to ethereum
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 02:06:19 AM

Actually, I am having a doubt on the TWT coin you are pertaining but since it seems you are doing fine with it along with bitcoin then continue. Anyway, I wonder why you are still looking for another coin? Are those coins not enough? Well, I can't blame you if you want to diversify your money so I advice you to invest in more reputable one. Btc is good already (actually the bets choice), no need to change it. I advice you to try Ethereum if you want, it's boomong right now so you can expect profits from it given that you are handling it very well.

Another one is Polkadot. First of all, I'm not sure about this alt but I noticed that  it performs good recently. Just my opinion, better to DYOR. Good luck Smiley.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 02:45:08 AM

I want to invest in crypto and want to know recent profitable coins? Please help and suggest me about recent best coins. Some days ago i just invest on TwT coins and it give me huge profits.and Btc also.. If have a good suggestion. You can suggest me. Adavance thanked   Smiley    
Yeah a Bounty Hunter that created His account just to Join Bounty is now asking for Investments?

Proof of Authentication:
#Bitcointalk Name: saniat7234
#Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2847414
#Joined date: September 01,2020
#Campaigns Joined: Facebook, Twitter, telegram
I think you only created this thread to make way from your bounty friends just to have another spamming.

Why Not go for Defi project since those are the profitable now?and those are the one that might giving you some Bucks aside from your bounty hunting.

if we look current price on several cryptocurrency, some good coins in big correction now and its be our opportunity again to make is as profitable coins. LINK, COMP, SWINGBY , RNDR , and many other. if we correctly doing techinal and fundamental about coins that we want to bought i am sure profit will come to us.
Like what i have expected almost advises are Defi lol.

lets see when this end and what will happens next .
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:59:41 AM

forget about ethereum and all the defi craze going about, it's all a bubble.. just buy from and hold for long term .. you wont regret it.. as i see alot or projects coming to accept the tron blockchain as a better alternative to ethereum
defi bubble could break anytime , for traders that late come to Defi project better to avoid it and find another project. tron blockchain always give surprise in their product developtment, they know to maintain hype for tron blockchain. justin recently launch several project and its accepted by majority crypto community.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 04:30:18 PM

if we look current price on several cryptocurrency, some good coins in big correction now and its be our opportunity again to make is as profitable coins. LINK, COMP, SWINGBY , RNDR , and many other. if we correctly doing techinal and fundamental about coins that we want to bought i am sure profit will come to us.

I would like to confirm your words, but I can't do it in full. All analysis works for the time being, you can earn on them once, twice, three times, and then lose everything. Therefore, I try to trade only coins from the top 5.
someone703

Activity: 943

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 04:33:16 PM

Nothing else but the ETH. It seems like its going to bounce up to $500+ once again. Its only a matter of time, the price will break out.
There's also TRX which amidst the bloody red coins, its the only that is green while the market was dumped. Justin has a new project to announce making its followers crazy.
I don't know when ETH can go up to $ 500 again, but it's currently collapsing and is in danger of falling below $ 300. Be careful of your investments at the moment because prices are falling and you may lose money with them

FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 04:41:35 PM

Go to the https://coinmarketcap.com/ and select the change (24). This way you will see the coins with the highest percentage of growth over the past 24 hours.
There is also a filter by category, which you can configure as you like and conduct a search.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 04:54:10 PM

Go to the https://coinmarketcap.com/ and select the change (24). This way you will see the coins with the highest percentage of growth over the past 24 hours.
There is also a filter by category, which you can configure as you like and conduct a search.

I once fall for this method but its not really advisable because you are viewing the short term change price. Let's say the 24hr price change of coin was -20% while the coin pump about 500% for the whole week or months. This - 20% will just be the starting point of the most heavy follow up dump. This is a very risky method and I believe this is the reason why many newbie trader are losing a lot of money in trading.

Newbie traders are always excited to jump in the boat when they saw a minor drop on the price without a prior analysis on the overall sentiment of coin price.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 05:09:28 PM

Nothing else but the ETH. It seems like its going to bounce up to $500+ once again. Its only a matter of time, the price will break out.
There's also TRX which amidst the bloody red coins, its the only that is green while the market was dumped. Justin has a new project to announce making its followers crazy.
A few days ago ETH was close to hitting $ 500 but it has dropped significantly in recent days and it is difficult for it to recover.
Before ETH got an upgrade and solved the scam ICO issues I thought it would be hard to get past the $ 500 price.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 06:31:44 PM

A few days ago ETH was close to hitting $ 500 but it has dropped significantly in recent days and it is difficult for it to recover.
Before ETH got an upgrade and solved the scam ICO issues I thought it would be hard to get past the $ 500 price.
How can ETH solve the scam ICOs? If they were able to solve this problem they would have been doing it since 2017. But the truth is that everyone can create tokens at the ETH platform and use it, only yourselves, you are able to manually stop scam projects

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chikator

Activity: 406

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:09:26 AM

Try looking into NOIA. they have some big partners right now and their white paper is pretty solid. Just last month their coin jumped to 10x the amount. And i dont see it going down soon rather take more in value.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:59:06 AM

Recently, most profitable projects have belonged to DEFI projects. I am holding some cryptocurrencies that are not on the DEFI portfolio. It's too unlucky for me, when the market is going up there's no good profit and now it's in the downtrend. It is hard to imagine where my possessions will go.

Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 05:10:44 AM

As of the moment the best crypto that will be beneficial and profitable are some DeFi coins/tokens and also I think ethereum also can give much profit especially seeing how it still manage its value even we experience bearish run this time of the year.

Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 05:32:55 AM

Yfi made 1000x in just a few months, also $strong did 10x , also $bot , I don't suggest anything I'm just saying there are exists and still we see them every day even in a bearish market , just need to be an early investor and DYOR , be patient and be able to hold the right coin .
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:35:24 AM

Yfi made 1000x in just a few months, also $strong did 10x , also $bot , I don't suggest anything I'm just saying there are exists and still we see them every day even in a bearish market , just need to be an early investor and DYOR , be patient and be able to hold the right coin .

Dear friend, the bear market ended long ago with the dawn of DeFi projects. Look how the ether has risen in price, look how long and confidently bitcoin holds in price more than 10,000. How can this be in a bear market?
azmirihaque

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:33:50 AM

Ethereum is really good coin. The people who have already invested in this coin are more profitable. Its price has become double in compare to the first month of this year. Though there has some fluctuations now but ultimately its price will rise  more and more.

Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:33:04 PM

Nowadays some new coins have come which are very profitable in the market. There are many new coins like Dia, Harmony ,ctsi that are currently trying to rise to the top. There are also many new coins that we haven't noticed in a while. Best wishes for all altcoin

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:34:14 PM

many major coins now dumped hardly , and it could be our opportunity for us to collect it. i am see SXP and chainlink on its best position now to bought. if we courage to take some risk and hold it for long or medium term i am sure it will be our profitable coins ever. in top 10 cmc i see best price now

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █