Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:09:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Tron (TRX) Ever Reach $5?  (Read 1768 times)
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:56:21 PM

maybe if bitcoin price hit $100k, tron price will touch $5
That's might be not even sounds like i can't accept this notice. If Tron will failed there development progress then why price demand increase? Price will growing if there has good opportunity for all investors/holders. I won't hold a coin for long time if there do not give me profits facilities.
ichi

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 12:08:53 PM

After so much dapps made with TRON, it could go that high. That stage had been working since 2017, it should be a good an ideal occasion to wander up after the anon feature of the TRON and they do have another undertaking like SUN and Justswap this time. Empowering days for TRON truly. Diggers might just endeavor to get into this SUN soon, still in Genesis.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 03:12:42 PM

I doubt tron price will ever reach to $5, as the current price cannot even touch to $1. Although we know a lot of dapps using it but still other users in crypto is hesitate to invest. Let’s look on the improvement of this project to make investors attracted and will invest.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 03:15:28 PM

While I acknowledge that anything is possible, specifcally in the world of cryptocurrency.  TRX reaching, or surpassing $5.00 in value has been on my thoughts recently...

I have read predictions from most Trx adopters saying by December 2020, trx could be $5.00 in value. How they arrived at that, I do not know.

Can Forum users have a say on this?

$5 is about 200x from now price and thats sound a big dream if they said trx will touch that level by december 2020 wich mean less than 1 month from now,, maybe this year trx will only touch about $0.08

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:30:31 AM

While I acknowledge that anything is possible, specifcally in the world of cryptocurrency.  TRX reaching, or surpassing $5.00 in value has been on my thoughts recently...

I have read predictions from most Trx adopters saying by December 2020, trx could be $5.00 in value. How they arrived at that, I do not know.

$5 is about 200x from now price and thats sound a big dream if they said trx will touch that level by december 2020 wich mean less than 1 month from now,, maybe this year trx will only touch about $0.08

if the price of Bitcoin is able to touch $ 100k, I'm sure Trx can also go up 200x,
but now that is still a question, don't be too confident about the price increase on the exchange,
you can regret it if you don't pay attention to the volatility that is in it.

Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 07:25:05 PM

I doubt tron price will ever reach to $5, as the current price cannot even touch to $1. Although we know a lot of dapps using it but still other users in crypto is hesitate to invest. Let’s look on the improvement of this project to make investors attracted and will invest.
for the Tron community $ 1 is already very good for the price of TRX in the future,
I myself do not imagine going to $ 5, but $ 1 is enough, the most important thing now is that the community must be strong to hold,
so that prices don't fall sharply again.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
optimisticcm

Activity: 210

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 07:37:38 PM

We are already past the first week of november now and your target price by the end of december this year for trx is $5 so i will just call it day dreaming because the price is around $0.02 per trx only at the moment and in my opinion a run to 0.10 to 0.20 by december end would be realistic and huge with more growth potential next year.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 08:23:59 PM

We are already past the first week of november now and your target price by the end of december this year for trx is $5 so i will just call it day dreaming because the price is around $0.02 per trx only at the moment and in my opinion a run to 0.10 to 0.20 by december end would be realistic and huge with more growth potential next year.

i think no, trx will not reach $5 in this year or even for next year,, but don't know in the next 3 or 5 years mate
because need huge market capitalizations to push the price of trx to fly and hit $5

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 11:53:42 PM

The current price is about $0.025 (CoinGecko), $0.0249 (CoinMarketCap). How can it be $5 this year? Although there is a significant improvement in crypto market, I doubt if the price can move above $1. I suggest before you predict something, you need to analyze it in a more convincing way. At least, learning the historical data of TRX price improvement. You also can use some techniques in predicting a possible price of crypto token/coin in the near future. Then, your prediction is probably more sense.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 11:59:52 PM

Everyone is free to speculate, but I really don't understand the way they are speculating that Tron will be able to hit a price of $ 5 by the end of this year, because it will be very difficult if we look at the total supply of Tron and circulating supply.
TRX current price is around $ 0.03 USD, to reach $ 5 USD is very far, more than 100 times the current price.

Totally agree with you. It looks next to impossible that Tron will ever reach $5 keeping in view its supply and its use case. However, Justin tries his best to keeps tron in news by adapting pump and dump marketing strategy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 12:03:30 AM

I'm a Tron supporter as much as I want it to reach that price it could not be possible not in 2020 before thinking of the price we should look deeper into the potential of Tron, any price increase is attached to updates coming from the project, and we must first think of Tron reaching $1 before thinking of something like $5, it's a stage by stage development of the project and price.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 05:04:21 AM

I'm a Tron supporter as much as I want it to reach that price it could not be possible not in 2020 before thinking of the price we should look deeper into the potential of Tron, any price increase is attached to updates coming from the project, and we must first think of Tron reaching $1 before thinking of something like $5, it's a stage by stage development of the project and price.
It would be very bad if Tron suddenly pumps to $ 5, because that could make a healthy Fomo,
and of course it will become a bubble, you are right to say stage by stage,
because projects in the crypto world are very young and need much better development.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 12:54:35 PM

I think it will be very difficult to reach $5/Trx because the adoption of TRON is still less popular than others such as ETH, now there are quite a few prokeys that use TRON based blockchain but not many have been successful
maybe $1 is good for TRX

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 03:45:26 AM

indeed anything can happen in crypto, but it is very difficult to (TRX) reach $ 5 because seeing the current price (TRX) is very far from predictions, maybe the price (TRX) can go up but not reach $ 5 maybe for $ 1 it can happen.

judaspriest

C O M B O

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:15:04 AM

indeed anything can happen in crypto, but it is very difficult to (TRX) reach $ 5 because seeing the current price (TRX) is very far from predictions, maybe the price (TRX) can go up but not reach $ 5 maybe for $ 1 it can happen.

yes I agree with that, $ 5 for TRX with so much supply it will be difficult to touch it,
indeed TRON 4.0 has been launched a long time ago, and now their network is getting better,
because transaction speed makes user satisfaction, the $ 1 target is good for me.

nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 01:56:54 PM

indeed anything can happen in crypto the price of TRX could reach $ 5 but not in the near future because TRX is still low and following bitcoin prices of course this is quite difficult if TRX can reach $ 5 I think for my prediction TRX will reach a price of $ 0.1 in the near future because in terms of investors it is still the same, there is not too much increase like other top altcoins, the price is not very influential until now it is still relatively low for now.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:40:53 PM

indeed anything can happen in crypto the price of TRX could reach $ 5 but not in the near future because TRX is still low and following bitcoin prices of course this is quite difficult if TRX can reach $ 5 I think for my prediction TRX will reach a price of $ 0.1 in the near future because in terms of investors it is still the same, there is not too much increase like other top altcoins, the price is not very influential until now it is still relatively low for now.
Anything can happen but still it is not attainable for me because it requires more than 1000% percent before the TRX reached that level. If we will make prediction make sure it is attainable and feasible. In the current price of the ETH, for me it is not good because it is still in sideways. I prefer to buy more ETH than TRX even though the price is more expensive. The movement of the TRX are also slow unlike the other altcoins out there.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:25:31 AM

tron cannot touch the 5$ price because the total amount of tron supply is very high which is 100,850,743,812, this makes it difficult for the price to go up  hight, so any prediction about tron going up to 5$ is bullshit

You are right, the supply of Tron seems to be very high which it is impossible for TRON to reach 5$. Even they are progressing their activity with different innovation, but it is impossible for TRON to increase it's price more than 1$. 100 Billion is really huge supply.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 12:35:50 PM

tron cannot touch the 5$ price because the total amount of tron supply is very high which is 100,850,743,812, this makes it difficult for the price to go up  hight, so any prediction about tron going up to 5$ is bullshit

You are right, the supply of Tron seems to be very high which it is impossible for TRON to reach 5$. Even they are progressing their activity with different innovation, but it is impossible for TRON to increase it's price more than 1$. 100 Billion is really huge supply.

In the current supply, it is impossible to reach $5 per each because for sure it will take billions in its market capitalization before it finally achieved. By there is also a way to achieve it and it is by burning the tokens. Maybe they should burn half the total supply which is 100 Billion, for sure we will see that TRON may reach $1 per each. For me it is like a dream to see TRX to go $1 but still it possible through burning huge supply.

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:43:19 PM

Currently the price of TRX is $0.02, and they predicting to reach $5 in this year?, It can possible in the future maybe many years but in this year even bitcoin reaching $20,000 price still it can not push TRX so high. 

The whole ecosystem is dependent on the move of BTC how it will move but it could take a decade of achieve this milestone. I personally don't believe TRX would get succeed to reach this level even BTC will get more higher value even $100k too. TRX have huge supply so it require more bigger market cap for this purpose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: