Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changed: Need $30 USD worth of BTC or ETH for 48hrs  (Read 294 times)
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 01:47:20 AM

Anybody in the future who reads this and trades in Canada i'd be interested in what you use I used to buy coins directly from the guy's at Waves coffee in their little office there back in the day before they even set up an ATM (they're long gone).
Outside of the main exchanges, there isn't much for Canada save for Coinsquare and Bylls/Bullbitcoin if you don't care too much about KYC (as far as I know). I can't say much about either of these services, though as I don't personally trade very often, but some people who have used these say that they are alright.

I've heard good things about Shakepay as well, though I haven't personally used them.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
moni3z (OP)

Activity: 899
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 02:31:54 AM

Anybody in the future who reads this and trades in Canada i'd be interested in what you use I used to buy coins directly from the guy's at Waves coffee in their little office there back in the day before they even set up an ATM (they're long gone).
Outside of the main exchanges, there isn't much for Canada save for Coinsquare and Bylls/Bullbitcoin if you don't care too much about KYC (as far as I know). I can't say much about either of these services, though as I don't personally trade very often, but some people who have used these say that they are alright.

I don't mind KYC if I'm trading huge amounts but under $100 for a traceable payment from a bank is ridiculous. What's the repayment address btw?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 02:33:45 AM

I don't mind KYC if I'm trading huge amounts but under $100 for a traceable payment from a bank is ridiculous. What's the repayment address btw?
3KQGtukhXLtRzcAMFxnvkw9eSMpsnNq9Ps
It is what it is. When you don't have that many options and when you're 1/10th the population of your basement neighbor, there isn't much to do.

ATM fees are still crazy though, aren't they? Last time I went to one it was something around 8%+.

moni3z (OP)

Activity: 899
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 02:50:10 AM

I've heard good things about Shakepay as well, though I haven't personally used them.
Hah, worked right away. The absolute state of localbitcoins though I finally could get verified there.
Anyway loan repaid w/tip! needed it quickly, thanks again
txid 252f723fb050622d5a77e30ef7ccae2f6adab7132b806161984d0f9cd886e365   
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 02:55:48 AM

Hah, worked right away. The absolute state of localbitcoins though I finally could get verified there.
Anyway loan repaid w/tip! needed it quickly, thanks again
Confirmed, cheers.

Hey, at least you found a new service. I actually did forget that Paxful also exists, which you can get by with just phone verification. Could be something to look into, as well.

coiner17

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 01:10:35 AM

Shakepay is excellent. Kraken also excellent but Shakepay is faster for selling.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1358
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 10:24:16 PM

I finally could get verified there.
It is good news that you have been able to verified your account on bitcointalk. Your activity seemed suspicious yet
actmyname believed you and approved you loan request. And you kept your words accordingly, thanks both of you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███