Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DAG + Smart Contracts] Constellation | Horizontally Scalable Hylochain  (Read 2079 times)
aundroid (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 02:36:54 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2020, 12:42:00 PM by aundroid

The old topic can be found here

A horizontally scalable blockchain (DAG / ExtendedTrustChain) operating system with smart contracts as microservices.

Current blockchain technology such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others have systemic synchronous limitations that render them unsuitable for mass adoption into the current technical architecture of distributed consumer applications. Consensus mechanisms and smart contract architecture cannot scale to a level that is required for consumer grade applications to function.

We propose a fault resistant, horizontally scalable, distributed operating system that can implement full nodes as a mobile client. Therefore, we present a reformulation of cryptographically secure consensus into a modern server-less architecture using an asynchronous ExtendedTrustChain, Proof of Reputable Observation (PRO) consensus model, smart contracts as composeable microservices using the JVM and initially implemented as an actor based finite state machine. This architecture ensures high transaction throughput, allowing for consumer grade distributed applications to be built on Constellation.

I am not a member of the team but part of the #BestCommunityInCrypto Cool
(All pictures and screenshots are published with permission of the Constellation Team)

Miscellaneous

Further announcements and partnerships:

- Quant (Technical Paper)

- Chainlink (Technical Paper)

- Air Force (Forbes Article)

- dcode (Read more)

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
aundroid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 02:38:34 PM

reserved

➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
daunjuan

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 02:58:36 PM

What the hell do that perseon reserve.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 03:43:59 PM

What the hell do that perseon reserve.

haha its just something OPs do to "RESERVE" extra space for future info or updates, or w.e Smiley

this one aint for me, looks like a "Krillcoin" Cheesy      
(too many people in suits needing to get paid (huge money-focused team), and too far already to get in low (on big exchanges but launched here only now Sad )
looks like , as per all these same tokens, they been selling to angels too, ya no thanks, played THAT game 100x, VBK anyone? Cheesy

good luck to buyers lol, remember, everything pumps!
eventually!
usually....  

Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
digitalica

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 04:53:56 PM

validators are selected by the team so no real decentralisation... the coin is old not launched today... always same bullshit
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:14:46 PM

validators are selected by the team so no real decentralisation... the coin is old not launched today... always same bullshit

bro? not all coin that launch will imedietly create their announcement threads on this forum right after they launch their project, unlike other project that only know this forum as their free advertise website that you can announce your project at first day on your launch date, i love how this project doing which announce their project right after they complete all informations and very informative unlike project that post their project without doing anything yet.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Neoterix

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:37:53 PM

bro? not all coin that launch will imedietly create their announcement threads on this forum right after they launch their project, unlike other project that only know this forum as their free advertise website that you can announce your project at first day on your launch date, i love how this project doing which announce their project right after they complete all informations and very informative unlike project that post their project without doing anything yet.

I agree with you because is true. I saw a lot of good, established projects in the space that doesn't have a bitcointalk account for years after launch. Not here starts all, and in the end this is BITCOIN forum.
aundroid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:50:31 PM

validators are selected by the team so no real decentralisation...
Yes you are right, Validators (Foundation Nodes) are chosen by the team.
At the moment there are about 45 Foundation Nodes running and in total there will be about 100 Foundation Nodes.
Everyone can apply for a Foundation Node via the website.

With the implementation of Light Nodes everyone will have the possibility to run a node in the future. More information will follow at the end of the year.

the coin is old not launched today...
That's right too.  Smiley
Constellation was launched in 2018 and and the Mainnet is live since end of April this year.
Since then, new Foundation Nodes are regularly (in batches) added to the network.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:00:18 PM

validators are selected by the team so no real decentralisation...
Yes you are right, Validators (Foundation Nodes) are chosen by the team.
At the moment there are about 45 Foundation Nodes running and in total there will be about 100 Foundation Nodes.
Everyone can apply for a Foundation Node via the website.

With the implementation of Light Nodes everyone will have the possibility to run a node in the future. More information will follow at the end of the year.

the coin is old not launched today...
That's right too.  Smiley
Constellation was launched in 2018 and and the Mainnet is live since end of April this year.
Since then, new Foundation Nodes are regularly (in batches) added to the network.

So is this their only thread here? No old one to refer to for previous discussions?
If nothing else, seems the foundation of this project is quite solid.
Unlike those poor quality projects taking advantage of fud or fomo or pump and dump or whatever they can do to rekt investors.
Also, with the partners listed. It means this project is doing their job according to their objectives.
digitalica

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:14:10 PM

[/quote]

So is this their only thread here? No old one to refer to for previous discussions?
If nothing else, seems the foundation of this project is quite solid.
Unlike those poor quality projects taking advantage of fud or fomo or pump and dump or whatever they can do to rekt investors.
Also, with the partners listed. It means this project is doing their job according to their objectives.
[/quote]

there is actually another thread you may find it easy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702538.0
aundroid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 06:36:39 PM

>> Join us on our community AMA this week <<

When? This Thursday (10.09.2020) 10:00 AM PST (07:00 PM CEST)

Where? In the Constellation Telegram group: https://t.me/constellationcommunity

If you have any questions you can also post them here and I will forward them to the team.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 07:12:17 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

bro i wanna buy this coin just because they have so many square jawd stud-muffin mcDreamy's on their team hahahahahahhaha...and i ain't even gay! (not that's there's anything wrong with that) haha.

they have a sprinkling of dev nerd and chicks too which is good...we know they do all the real work lol.

also this is DAG, good stuff.

but i have no idea wtf this is so it's either legit or another shitcoin in disguise.

OP is legendary but is it a REAL account or bought......hrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
0nline
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 09:12:28 PM

bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 09:58:57 PM

Lol pistonpete

Watching
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 10:24:36 PM

As they have been here for quite a while already, what is the main reason why you created a new thread for this project? Why not continue the old one? At least people have the reference that you are an old project and still active up until today. Maybe you can add more known exchanges like Binance, and it may boost your popularity in the market. Your foundation is great so I don't see any reason why BNB will not accept your project.

Also, upon checking the list of your partners, you have a long list. So the use case is actually working, I suppose.

https://constellationnetwork.io/partner-ecosystem/
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 04:35:43 AM

Here is the link of the old Constellation thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3131610.0
I also do not understand why there is a new announcement thread, but there are interesting comments that the Constellation team has not responded to, I will bring them here, maybe someone will respond from the team:

I saw that the founder Brendan Playford, the CEO & Founder of Constellation $DAG as left the project and I logically ask on telegram the reasons. This
    earned me an immediate ban.

I do not say it's a scam, but I have seen these methods of responding with banns only in shitcoins or scam projects.

The community is also very virulent, one of the worst I've ever seen...

Their only argument that they concluded a “deal” with Air Force, but advertisements and partnerships make not everything, like UnionPay with HPB or the
     British islands with LIFE, it does not prevent the project from dying.

But watch out with this "deal" they just joined a program like many other startups https://www.afsbirsttr.af.mil/

The news is oversold by the team, but the market never lies. It would be the partnership of the century but the project remains in microcap and this from
    years...

Personally, I prefer to remove everything from this project, too many redflags, we have no transparency on the team and the methods are worthy of
    dictator communism

I'll let you ask the question or make your own opinion or argue here.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 09:52:38 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702538

Another topic already exists than it doesn't make any sense to start a new topic for same project. It is better to lock the first and put the link to this one to avoid create confusing situation for people.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
aundroid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 10:33:26 AM

As they have been here for quite a while already, what is the main reason why you created a new thread for this project? Why not continue the old one?
The old thread had not received any updates for ages and there was hardly any information in the startpost.
Now that I am taking care of bitcointalk, I simply wanted to start from scratch.
But I have added a link to the old thread at the top of the start post.

I also do not understand why there is a new announcement thread, but there are interesting comments that the Constellation team has not responded to, I will bring them here, maybe someone will respond from the team:
Brendan left the Constellation team back in 2018. This was the official statement from Altif Brown, one of the co-founders:

Brendan is stepping down as the CEO of Constellation Labs and as a member of the Constellation Foundation board to focus his attention on his passion for the consumer adoption of blockchain technology in developing economies and nations. Constellation has been restructuring the organization where the founders empower cross departmental alliances and decision-making. The company has named Ben Jorgensen CEO and Brendan’s tokens remain with the foundation.

As a result, Brendan sees an opportunity to leverage his strengths to other blockchain and community based initiatives. Given his strengths that include product development, growth and design, as well as engaging with a broad community, he sees the opportunity to support Constellation and the blockchain space as a whole while not being a part of the day to day operations. Stepping back from Constellation will allow the organization to focus on building and deploying the Constellation mainnet. Constellation wishes Brendan the best in his future endeavors

It is better to lock the first and put the link to this one to avoid create confusing situation for people.
Yes the old one will be locked asap.

Neoterix

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 09:31:46 AM

~~

Maybe they don't have access to the old thread anymore. Or maybe they just want a fresh thread, to fire up the discussions once again.
aundroid (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 06:53:59 AM

>> Join us on our community AMA this week <<

The recap of last week's AMA can be found here: https://medium.com/@stardustcollective/constellation-community-ama-5dc179bc29e3

Definitely worth a read  Smiley

Spoiler: The team also introduced the first application based on Constellation: www.Lattice.exchange

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: