Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Really Happening To The Market?  (Read 1487 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 03:22:56 PM

When the pandemic started people had no option to leave home at that moment many of them started to invest in share market, stock market, crypto and so on. Many of them lost jobs, many industries closed a lot happened, at this point of time I am still surprised crypto is really doing well and good. People are creating FUDs on everything has gone bad and market is down but in my point of view crypto is doing good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogod322

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 03:35:20 PM

Now bitcoin has again approached $ 14k, but it could not overcome this unfortunate mark and rolled back. If Bitcoin fails to break through $ 14k, then in November it may fall even below $ 10k. It's my opinion.

lifeOK

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 04:12:31 PM

Now bitcoin has again approached $ 14k, but it could not overcome this unfortunate mark and rolled back. If Bitcoin fails to break through $ 14k, then in November it may fall even below $ 10k. It's my opinion.
There's already correction happening, bitcoin nearly to contact $14k mark yet before that moving back $13k. Bitcoin is on sell so congrats those who have managed to take profit before the pullback! I always know that the opposite will happen but having doubt if bitcoin arrive at such low $10k. I can simply continue purchasing more while getting this low!
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 04:27:24 PM

Now the market is exactly what you would expect. People earned money on various defi tokens. As soon as their tokens began to fall in price, people began to sell them and place their capital in the most secure and stable coin - Bitcoin.
This might be the case now as we can see that bitcoin is climbing up consistently the reason why some investors are thinking that we are heading to bull.

Well its too early to say, but I do hope before this year end another bullish market happens. So despite of the bad things of this year that affect each of us and the economy there's a good thing that can cheer us up.

Yes, bitcoin is moving up, but what happens to the market, everything goes down again. Every time bitcoin starts any movement, altcoins immediately begin to fall. I am more and more inclined to have 80% bitcoin in my portfolio and the remaining 20% altcoins, half with ether. Most likely, the market is now sinking under the pressure of bitcoin growth, perhaps funds are now being transferred from altcoins to bitcoin, so we see such a situation.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 06:57:42 PM

Regardless of whether it's as of now getting dump, I kinda question that the cost will go under $5k toward the year's end however the market has consistently been unusual, it encounters distinctive high points and low points so actually never know. Defi has as of late getting publicity however I don't feel that is it's the fundamental purpose behind the past increment since there are a few principle prudent issues that likely influenced the market.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:24:43 PM

we as a whole need to acknowledge the way that the crypto market is unusual.
At whatever point there is a variance in the price either up or down. However, presently, it is very tragic to see the market prices are draining excessively, yet let us think this is just a hefty revision which is following a month again it will return to the bull pattern and everybody will shout once more
i will obviously advice against dumping your coins based on the things that you see online, always make your own research.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:38:45 PM

I really do not think Defi was the sole reason for the pump and dumb of cryptocurrencies prices. I think the reasons for these actions could be as follows

1) the crash the the stock market and forex market due to the corona virus. This could have had a major effect because the crypto market reacts to the actions of these markets.

2) The wars for border that happened between China and india.  China sold and cut its reserve of US bonds because America moved in support of India.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:59:31 PM

to see a bitcoin price of $5k I think it's impossible because the market won't dump that fast, look now the bitcoin price is over $13k and maybe by the end of the year it could hit $15k
keep calm because dump or pump is common in the market
The price of bitcoin would not have collapsed quickly if there was no bad news even though it might potentially fall to such a low price but it would be very unlikely, due to the influence of the limited supply and making it difficult to get bitcoin then bitcoin should always have price increases.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:39:35 AM

to see a bitcoin price of $5k I think it's impossible because the market won't dump that fast, look now the bitcoin price is over $13k and maybe by the end of the year it could hit $15k
keep calm because dump or pump is common in the market
The price of bitcoin would not have collapsed quickly if there was no bad news even though it might potentially fall to such a low price but it would be very unlikely, due to the influence of the limited supply and making it difficult to get bitcoin then bitcoin should always have price increases.

Looking at the current trend of Bitcoin price movements, I don't think Bitcoin will return below $ 10k. It is possible that in the next few days Bitcoin price will go up to $ 15k and then continue to price $ 10k. With the current Bitcoin price strengthening, I think the altcoin price will be under pressure and will probably go back up once the Bitcoin price starts finding a new balance
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:30:36 AM

That collapse happened mainly because of the circumstances that surrounded the market during that time because almost every country suffered economic crisis and there were even rumors that the corona virus might end everything in coming time so people panicked and sold their coins and when the market drops and people panic it keeps on dropping because of the domino effect if one dumps their coins then others because of the marker drop also sell their coins in panic.

Now that we are back in the 13k range everything feels normal and again the domino effect is taking place as the market moves up everyone feels like buying and hence the market moves up even higher.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:59:14 AM

1) the crash the the stock market and forex market due to the corona virus. This could have had a major effect because the crypto market reacts to the actions of these markets.
Yes this had a impact on the price of bitcoins as many people sold their assets to over up the losses they faced in the share market and that is why the price was dumped by a big margin earlier but it was quite quickly fixed to the normal price I guess within a month so might have something to do with the big scam that happened during that time in the name of Plustoken.

2) The wars for border that happened between China and india.  China sold and cut its reserve of US bonds because America moved in support of India.
Don't think India have much big holders of crypto and yeah if China dumped then maybe you are right but besides that I cannot imagine why prices would change too much because of tension between two countries as it has nothing to do with crypto.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:56:03 AM

Crypto is getting harder to predict now, in August we saw a very good pump and many of us must have thought that a bull run was coming soon but when it entered September the market suddenly bled, will we see bitcoin under $5k again until the end of the year?
Was the increase in bitcoin and some altcoins in August just because of the Defi hype? Share your opinion
Crypto market is holding up pretty well, 5k per bitcoin is possible but not now, maybe in future, right now the entire crypto space is bullish, starting from DeFi success and PayPal implementing crypto, I think it's time for another bullish trend because huge amount of money is coming in trust me, there will be more demand on crypto
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:33:31 AM

I really do not think Defi was the sole reason for the pump and dumb of cryptocurrencies prices. I think the reasons for these actions could be as follows

We have known from the start that cryptocurrency were volatile and unpredictable. For me it doesn't change its characteristics from the start up to now. What was really happening on the market now was a usual scene that every investors and traders have seen in the market. But what was the difference of today to last years scene was the value of cryptocurrency were seemingly good compare to the last year.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 12:35:44 PM

This is normal movement in crypto market that we may observe price may increase and may declined. But, currently upon checking bitcoin price cross $13k above. As others been said, if this will continue we may see good movement this year ends. There’s nothing to be alarm about the market condition since it is always volatile.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 01:06:58 PM

Bitcoin goes up. alts go down. Bitcoin goes down. alts go down. Nothing really has changed from what I have seen other than investors and adoption. According to recent survey 70% of US adults want in on bitcoin, this number was much lower few years ago. With more players involved, predictability goes down as well but if you keep updated with the news and technical analysis, its not that unpredictable either. There are other things like covid and global economy that can effect the predictability.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:38:31 PM

Not the sole reason but for sure a major reason. People have been pumping ETH and locking it up everywhere for no good reason other than to earn yields and staked tokens/pool tokens. And now they realize everything is winding down people are panicking,,, as usual!

Stocks and gold and wars are always at play but look at Bitcoin standing strong. No Defi there:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:54:09 PM

Sometimes, the market activity confuses many guys. No one understands why Bitcoin decided to jump so high close to the end of October. I also suppose the November BTC small fall, and its next rise in December or even in January 2021. Holding Bitcoins!
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:29:24 PM

Now, 2 months passed and Bitcoin reached 13k$, whole trend is bullish, but short-term imndexes show, that there is still not enough buyers power to start new bull run. I think there will be flat in 11k-13k till end of the year and in early 2021 price can goes up to new heights like 16k$

Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 08:22:36 PM

Recently, there is more and more news about the introduction of cryptocurrencies in everyday life. Today I read that Coinbase is issuing a VISA debit cryptocurrency card, although at the moment only for USA residents. This news may have a positive impact on the growth of crypto

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:40:42 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2020, 10:00:50 PM by carter34

Now, 2 months passed and Bitcoin reached 13k$, whole trend is bullish, but short-term imndexes show, that there is still not enough buyers power to start new bull run. I think there will be flat in 11k-13k till end of the year and in early 2021 price can goes up to new heights like 16k$

I think your prediction of $11k $13k till the end of this year is very possible. For now price is doing well above $12k which looks good to invest now. The price dropped a little today but I believe it is going to recover by the weekend. The season is being volatile for bitcoin and altcoins .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: