Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-Marketplace.com Bitcoin Marketplace and Auction Free Escrow Service  (Read 1223 times)
ars02 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:45:04 AM

Dear All

The advantage of Bitcoin is perfect transition system and low transaction fee (0.0001BTC)more than other currency but the disadvantage is BTC exchange rate are not quit stable. so i was thinning What if I can buy online stuff in USD and use bitcoin for transation will be nice . Anyway many other Bitcoin marketplace site need user deposit bitcoin first and charge escrow service at lease 1%. Why ? Bitcoin already had one.

So I start to create online bitcoin marketplace follow this concept. you can see how it work as below.

1.Seller sale stuff in USD currency

2.Buyer won item or BuyNow it will pay bitcoin following  on that time USD/BTC exchange rate.

3.System will generate new bitcoin address ,Key A and Key B

4.Buyer send bitcoin to that address exactly BTC value request.
Note : Buyer can see bitcion exit volume but can not refund bitcoin back

5.System confirm bitcoin value exit
-system deliver Key A to Seller
-system deliver Key B to Buyer

6.Seller checking on bitcoin address BTC volume exit and shipping item to Buyer.
Note : Seller can see bitcion volume exit but can not import to wallet yet

7.Buyer receive shipment from seller and checking item is OK then Buyer Click  release fund to Seller.

8.Seller Has Key A and Key B system automatic unlock "Bitcoin Wallet Import Format" to Seller .

9.Seller go to blockchain.info import Bitcoin Wallet Import Format to personal wallet .

so if you have change to use this website have any suggestion,bug or anything please fill free to post on this topic.

Anurak Chatree
Founder/CEO
http://btc-marketplace.com
ars02 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:31:59 AM

Features

0% escrow service fee.
Buy ,Sell and Auctions goods in USD price automatic change to Bitcoin.
Feedback system.
Seller and Buyer protect.

BTC-Marketplace.com
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:47:43 PM

I saw the website nice layout but only 3 products listed Huh You should come all prepared in advance OP anyways good luck and hope to see more products added !! just a suggestion even if you want to sell graphic card sell amd not nvidia its not good for mining !!  Wink
ars02 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:51:11 AM

I saw the website nice layout but only 3 products listed Huh You should come all prepared in advance OP anyways good luck and hope to see more products added !! just a suggestion even if you want to sell graphic card sell amd not nvidia its not good for mining !!  Wink

Thank you for your suggestion  Smiley
ars02 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:04:02 AM

How escrow work?

http://www.uppic.com/uploads/13958281501.jpg

http://btc-marketplace.com

silentgwad

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 04:21:30 PM

Hello,
Nice idea.
I'm worried about one thing: what are you planning to do if the seller send the item, but the buyer (not a good one, in this case) says that he received nothing, while he did... Who will get the funds, finally? Are you going to review such problematic purchases case by case?

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
ars02 (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:23:15 AM

Hello,
Nice idea.
I'm worried about one thing: what are you planning to do if the seller send the item, but the buyer (not a good one, in this case) says that he received nothing, while he did... Who will get the funds, finally? Are you going to review such problematic purchases case by case?

I plan to doing case by case to review If seller send item to buyer and buyer not respond to release fund . seller can contact us submit evidence like post tracking number we will try to contact buyer again if him not respond in 48 hr we will automatic release fund.

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 11:09:11 PM

Please note that with flat rate shipping, for example, scammers have sent empty boxes just to get a tracking number. bitmit accepted a tracking number of an empty box as proof and denied refund to the victim.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: