Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin difficult to understand  (Read 4894 times)
GeorgeJohn (OP)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 03:50:33 AM

At first, I thought it is hard but as time goes, it is not actually.

If you are really willing to learn what it is, it is not that hard, to be honest. With a lot of people supporting it online, you can find a lot and a wide variety of information on the internet. Either way, if you just wanted to use it it is not that hard but if you wanted to know a lot of things about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well, you need to read.

For we to understand cryptoccurrency it really needs engagement, time and determination.
I'm not saying that online learning is bad to understand the concepts of bitcoin but how can old adults understand after readings online instead of using text books.I personally refute the fact that old adults can't comprehend btc via old based on their health status.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rebek

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 10:47:03 AM

Bitcoin can easily be understood by the ordinary person on the street when the right person is doing the education. The concept of cryptocurrencies is just like  any other concept in the world especially the science or economic related ones. I have seen a couple of books and articles that gives simple explanation on how bitcoin operates.
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 01:29:09 PM

Bitcoin is confusing for beginners. It was difficult when I first started learning about bitcoin because I was a student. I have neither economic nor technological knowledge. It took weeks to understand the value of bitcoin. Nowadays, Bitcoin and electronic money are the driving force for me to learn and invest passionately.
Those who want to learn will find the value of Bitcoin like me, of course, will take time and a little headache.
GeorgeJohn (OP)

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 04:26:13 AM

Bitcoin is confusing for beginners. It was difficult when I first started learning about bitcoin because I was a student.

Bitcoin is like school were people study a particular course, and it's obvious that no one know it all because no one is island of knowledge.
Even those who started cryptoccurrency especially bitcoin from the beginning don't know bitcoin all.
I refute the fact that bitcoin is confusing for beginners, while we everyone studies bitcoin every time base on changes that occurs in cryptoccurrency.
It's hard if we don't concentrate to learn also to make a proper research.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 11:02:42 AM

Bitcoin is realy difficult to understand to those who didnt know it specially to those who are newbie. But it is not a race we an still understand it if we fucos on it and study about it in a slow way. At first it is difficult but im sure that the time will come that it will become easy just continue to study about it and do more research for good.
3meek

Activity: 2394
Merit: 672

God, save BTC!

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 11:15:03 AM

Indeed - in order to send or receive Bitcoin you do not need any knowledge about it! Now anyone can download a wallet to your smartphone and start using bitcoin without bothering about its device... This is akin to the fact that to talk on the phone you do not need to know how the device works!
Such questions worry techs, not humanitarians! Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 12:29:01 PM

Peoples fine it difficult to understand what is cryptoccurrency most especially bitcoin,but their interested over cryptoccurrency.
I just suggest that their should be a TEXT BOOK that will discuss about cryptoccurrency in order to educate people who are interested because referring them to online shows that know Manuel evidence of cryptoccurrency. And if their is any article that guide bitcoin.

There are already reading materials regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Also a lot of news and articles you can find online. If someone are willing to learn and understand the concept of bitcoin i think he will find a way to learn it. There's a lot of ways to understand bitcoin and cryptocurrency, all is depends on the learner.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 07:36:29 PM

If you are not getting right answers means you are not asking right questions. "How do I earn bitcoin?" is an example of wrong question constantly coming from newbies. If you want to know how to earn, try googling "How do I earn dollars?". I bet you will not find something new. Just get a job, after all. The best answer. Bitcoin is just another form of money, nothing else. You don't have to have deep technical knowledge in order to use bitcoin and earn Bitcoin. Bitcoin is pretty easy to use and earn and, at the same time, it is pretty hard to fully comprehend. No one in the world can claim he completely grasped what bitcoin is. You should't worry about your lack of knowledge regarding interdisciplinarity of bitcoin. Just find something that is interesting for you, personally and start your research.
The best part about bitcoin is that despite its complexity you do not really need to know about all of that to use it effectively, just take a look at smartphones, do people really understand how their smartphones work? Could they fix it if there is something wrong with it? The answer is no to both of those questions and yet people use this technology all the time and it has changed the world in the process, the same is true about bitcoin, as long as people know how to install a wallet on their phone and secure their coins properly that is all what they need to know to begin to use bitcoin effectively.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 10:44:24 PM

It is not a matter of easy or difficult it is matter to understanding it with cool mind and learning spirit. you have to updated. read new articles and search things by your self. internet can give you answer of anything. you should use internet to learn more and easily about bitcoin.
This could help by watching videos, reading articles and a lot of ways to learn about bicoin. Even newbies it is difficult for them to understand how bitcoin works. Once a person is interested they will find ways to learn about crypto.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 11:46:56 PM

There are a lot of textbooks that has made Bitcoin and blockchain revolution easier to understand and learn. Google is always a best friend for those who are interested in the field with numerous articles and videos that are free of charge. Searching with quotes will make a specific result be targeted like "Bitcoin for dummy", "Bitcoin for beginners", "Bitcoin tutorial" etc

Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 11:59:04 PM

Peoples fine it difficult to understand what is cryptoccurrency most especially bitcoin,but their interested over cryptoccurrency.
I just suggest that their should be a TEXT BOOK that will discuss about cryptoccurrency in order to educate people who are interested because referring them to online shows that know Manuel evidence of cryptoccurrency. And if their is any article that guide bitcoin.
TEXTBOOK?

Everything can be read online or even those people who do know about bitcoin would just say the basics about bitcoin, as mentioned on Btc whitepaper

"  purely   peer-to-peer   version   of   electronic   cash   would   allow   onlinepayments   to   be   sent   directly   from   one   party   to   another   without   going   through   afinancial institution"

with this single sentence would already be enough for someone to understand.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ephan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 11:59:37 PM

https://shrinke.me/bitc
you shoud try to watc this video
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 01:57:22 AM

there are many ways to dig bitcoin information on the internet many share bitcoin articles. do not be lazy to read in the book asking the experienced is a valuable lesson.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 08:24:57 AM

I don't think some textbooks will help you to understand bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technology because you can understand some context about bitcoin by watching YouTube videos and reading some articles and comments on this forum. Many bitcoin experts can simply explain everything about bitcoin and blockchain technology, and some are okay to dm them in their social media accounts or Telegram. When I was a newcomer here in the crypto world, I also have difficulty understanding bitcoin and blockchain because they are broad. Still, as I said, I just tried to read some articles and comments in this forum to have some idea about the crypto world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
witcher_sense
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 4313

🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 08:57:24 AM

The best part about bitcoin is that despite its complexity you do not really need to know about all of that to use it effectively, just take a look at smartphones, do people really understand how their smartphones work? Could they fix it if there is something wrong with it? The answer is no to both of those questions and yet people use this technology all the time and it has changed the world in the process, the same is true about bitcoin, as long as people know how to install a wallet on their phone and secure their coins properly that is all what they need to know to begin to use bitcoin effectively.
It is a common narrative and at the same time kind of misconseption. I partly agree with the statements that most people don't need to know all the complexity of bitcoin. They simply can never understand that bitcoin is more than a digital currency, it is rather a new paradigm, it is a combination of many disciplines: monetary history, game theory, cryptography, economics, to name a few. The main problem when it comes to bitcoin is that it cannot be compared to other technologies. Bitcoin is not just new asset to invest your money in. It is essentially evolution of monetary system, and that system is purely for people and being maintained by people. It is not for banks and governments, but for ordinary people who value their rights to free speech, self-sovereignty, private property, etc. Bitcoin is for people like you and me. In my opinion we must keep learning more about bitcoin, because it was created to address our problems. We must respect it and do everything in order for bitcoin to exist.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 10:32:32 AM

Many people are also difficult at first and starting to try to learn the basics and learning from experienced people will make it easier for you to understand bitcoin,
read a lot about crypto and follow the developments so you can get the latest information.
Agreed, many individuals has different manners of assimilation when it come to learning, many won't understand terms and terminology at first insight but giving time they will definitely do. There importance of learning is determination on the side of the learners. Bitcoin is not too difficult to understand if ask because there are thousands of materials online that can help in this regard. 

GeorgeJohn (OP)

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:37:11 PM

I think it is normal for people who especially are old to have difficulty in understanding Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency system. Because it is completely different from fiat money that everyone is accustomed to. But it is not impossible for them to learn about cryptos. They can find too many sources on the internet and have knowledge of cryptocurrencies and their technologies.

But we all known that if old adults fine it difficult to understand crptocurrency or bitcoin online it's equivalent to young adult to comprehend,because looking at old adults majority of them are bookish people and them comprehend passages of text more easily than some of the young adults,

I have gave several reasons while old adults have to use text books to study cryptoccurrency,especially bitcoin,because using online to study cryptoccurrency it will really affect their eyes due to the Ray's of light in phones and laptops,so therefore for old adults who are bookish to study and comprehend cryptocurrency  or bitcoin more better than young adults them really needs a text book.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 07:50:52 PM

I don't really think bitcoin is hard to understand, but I think how it works, the blockchain technology around it, the mining, and sort of technicality is the hardest to understand. But understanding bitcoin is so easy, you just have to know how you can use it, and to understand that it's a currency. I agree with you about having textbooks for bitcoin, and I think there are already, thousands are here in the internet too, you just have to search and take a lot of time reading about it. Forum just like this is of course helpful, that's the point we are here right.

I think aside from having textbook, it is better to learn about bitcoin in videos, its better to understand in that way. Documentaries about bitcoin create simple introduction to bitcoin. There are a lot in youtube too. I don't know but I think videos are a lot more helpful cause it helps you visualize technicalities, instead of struggling to read and be drown inside a thick textbook.

nrgmanuk

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 08:08:43 PM

I don't really think bitcoin is hard to understand, but I think how it works, the blockchain technology around it, the mining, and sort of technicality is the hardest to understand. But understanding bitcoin is so easy, you just have to know how you can use it, and to understand that it's a currency. I agree with you about having textbooks for bitcoin, and I think there are already, thousands are here in the internet too, you just have to search and take a lot of time reading about it. Forum just like this is of course helpful, that's the point we are here right.

I think aside from having textbook, it is better to learn about bitcoin in videos, its better to understand in that way. Documentaries about bitcoin create simple introduction to bitcoin. There are a lot in youtube too. I don't know but I think videos are a lot more helpful cause it helps you visualize technicalities, instead of struggling to read and be drown inside a thick textbook.
Those for whom it is difficult to understand Bitcoin, didn't read enough literature, didnt' try to really delve into the topic and figure it out, and simply didn't deal with it. There are actually a lot of books about this, it is also interesting and important to know the history. In many countries, advertising for bitcoin is prohibited, and people cannot pay with BTK, and while bitcoin owners have no freedom, many people will have no idea about bitcoin at all and the word cryptocurrency will say little for them. But question: is it a real problem for now?
BIN-BIN

Activity: 504
Merit: 57

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 09:09:16 PM

There have been so many books written to explain the foundamentals of bitching and it functions and other digital currency which are in it classes as other cryptocurrency. People have also written so many online journals and article about cryptocurrency and what it entail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: