Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What new DeFi token do you know?  (Read 1209 times)
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 03:52:04 PM

for now because the fomos are so big it is better to buy UNI tokens from the decentralized exchange uniswap, because it is attracting attention after distributing an airdrop of more than 12 million $.
The photos are definitely still ongoing, especially since Binance has listed Uniswap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 04:09:28 PM

You can be following the news and groups that will always alert you on new projects. You can check out Blockonomi.com, it’s a popular crypto media website and they have a page that is dedicated to DeFi, so you can be getting the latest on everything that has to do with DeFi from there.

But, apart from all that you have to be very careful and know what kind of projects you’re getting yourself into, most of these DeFi projects are usually not good and things can get pretty messed up at any time and you will end up losing your money. It’s still your choice though, but try to do proper check on any one you see.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 04:19:59 PM

This is actually helpful for those who want to venture into defi investment projects but they should be very much vigilant about the current happening in the community. I would rather say stay safe for those scam projects which are out there to defraud investors in the name of defi. Personally am afraid of these defi investment projects since I got burnt in the sushi saga though later regained my profit but wasn't a good experience.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 07:11:10 PM

You can be following the news and groups that will always alert you on new projects. You can check out Blockonomi.com, it’s a popular crypto media website and they have a page that is dedicated to DeFi, so you can be getting the latest on everything that has to do with DeFi from there.

But, apart from all that you have to be very careful and know what kind of projects you’re getting yourself into, most of these DeFi projects are usually not good and things can get pretty messed up at any time and you will end up losing your money. It’s still your choice though, but try to do proper check on any one you see.
It is better to not risk it, I understand the desire people have to improve their economy but I do not think trying to invest in DeFi projects is the right way to do it because as we know scammers are very smart and they have realized that people are very interested in this kind of projects and they have been releasing their own by copying the white paper and website of other successful projects and people due to laziness decide to not make their own research and invest millions of dollars on those projects only to lose everything in an instant.

And instead of getting the desired results of more profits for themselves and their families they lose everything and many ruin their lives in the process.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 07:28:47 PM

There is a large selection of Defi projects on this forum and you can also see a list of Defi projects on the coinmarketcap site. I personally don't have a good view of the Defi project, as I haven't had time to research it, but there are options on Yearnfinance. maybe you can try to take part in it.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2020, 11:28:38 PM

The new DEFI token that I know of is SERUM (SRM). This token is a Serum governance token based on the Solana blockchain, but alternatively, it also has an Ethereum or ERC20 version.
I suggest you to be careful with a new altcoin because no one can guarantee that it is safe and can make a profit in the future or not, sometimes projects like that can also lead to scams, especially when this DeFi project is created not seeing the team behind the project so that it makes the team safe because no one knows who owns it and it has a high risk.

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 01:23:15 AM

devil finance is starting tomorrow. Not a food token, but seems the same clone of uniswap, just like sushi. They are all the same with predictable token dynamics. I think they are declining now and the market will focus on the main platforms soon.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 03:59:52 AM

The new DEFI token that I know of is SERUM (SRM). This token is a Serum governance token based on the Solana blockchain, but alternatively, it also has an Ethereum or ERC20 version.
I suggest you to be careful with a new altcoin because no one can guarantee that it is safe and can make a profit in the future or not, sometimes projects like that can also lead to scams, especially when this DeFi project is created not seeing the team behind the project so that it makes the team safe because no one knows who owns it and it has a high risk.
if there is a market trend you can take advantage of it. but that's not good in the long run. just take the opportunity to benefit if there is good support. when it is profitable immediately switch to better assets and less risk in the market.
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 07:23:08 AM

if there is a market trend you can take advantage of it. but that's not good in the long run. just take the opportunity to benefit if there is good support. when it is profitable immediately switch to better assets and less risk in the market.
I agree with you, bro, whatever trend is happening as much as possible do not get hooked on the hype, which is sometimes only temporary but there is nothing wrong if you want to join, the most important thing is to be as selective as possible to avoid losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 07:41:31 AM

Why not support tokens that currently hold bounty campaigns? You can join RadixDLT, DFinance or Oikos bounty campaign and get all of these DeFi tokens for free. Or buy them as soon as they list on exchange, there is a trend that DeFi tokens grow immediately after first exchange listing Smiley.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 08:25:51 AM

There is a large selection of Defi projects on this forum and you can also see a list of Defi projects on the coinmarketcap site. I personally don't have a good view of the Defi project, as I haven't had time to research it, but there are options on Yearnfinance. maybe you can try to take part in it.
because soo many defi project occur make us confuse which of them have goo quality to gain profit. not all of them were real defi project, some of them were fake project that will steal our money.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 08:33:22 AM

devil finance is starting tomorrow. Not a food token, but seems the same clone of uniswap, just like sushi. They are all the same with predictable token dynamics. I think they are declining now and the market will focus on the main platforms soon.
Yes, and some people will take advantage of this opportunity to look for profits, because in a crypto world that is faster in action, it will always have the potential to get a lot of profit even though not all of them are.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 09:15:19 AM

because soo many defi project occur make us confuse which of them have goo quality to gain profit. not all of them were real defi project, some of them were fake project that will steal our money.
This is a common occurrence in cryptocurrency, Being confused about what project you will focus on because of a lot of project claiming that they do have a good platform and have a future. Fake projects is just common nowadays since the early days of crypto fake teams are taking advantage of the ecosystem of cryptocurrency. Adding the DeFi trend today, It is the time that scammers are going all out in their schemes. Be cautious everyone.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 08:23:30 PM

In theory this is something very easy to do but it is very difficult to actually pull off, after all you have no way to know if a coin that is being hyped is going to crash in one year or in the next day, so by investing in those coins you are taking a huge risk, it is true that you can earn a lot of money with them but think about this, where do you think that money comes from? Do you think it just magically appears from somewhere?

The truth is that money comes from other traders that thought they were smart enough to get ahead of the markets only to discover too late that is not the case, and if you do that most likely you are going to end up like all of those traders as well.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 11:01:02 PM

DeFi tokens provide a great profit opportunity, but the risk is even greater because of the fantastic returns. so to be safer, just choose Ethereum because this coin has always survived, and is the basis of DeFi technology. an example of a token that can be tried is Tezos (XTZ), Tezos is currently a favorite coin of traders because it appears at a price that is greatly influenced by the existence of Defi.

Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 01:16:24 PM

personally i try to invest in credible defi projects especially dex-es with relevant business model, as for now polkadot, uniswap are cool and i've found interesting stablecoin dex - xsigma, they are backed by a public company and it's likely they will be successful
retalids

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:23:43 PM

personally i try to invest in credible defi projects especially dex-es with relevant business model, as for now polkadot, uniswap are cool and i've found interesting stablecoin dex - xsigma, they are backed by a public company and it's likely they will be successful
btw heard about them, as far as i know they have cool opportunities for liquidity providers
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:32:21 PM

You want to invest in defi coin I have a defi coin recommendation such as: chainlink, JUST maybe it is interesting for you to invest at this time
ChainLink is one of the best DeFi projects today, I have more confidence investing on Chainlink because it's not like many new DeFi projects in crypto world today, OP did asked for new DeFi projects but I have none to recommend, they are too risky compared to old DeFi projects

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Drahzar

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:04:33 PM

btw heard about them, as far as i know they have cool opportunities for liquidity providers
thank you! i'll look on them and check - now i'm exactly look for interesting dex
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:40:04 PM

There are lots of new defi tokens in the market, even the more new tokens there are more scammers,
to be honest I don't like new tokens, especially new defi tokens, because surely Fomo will end,
and make it difficult for everything to make a profit, just stay to safe .

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: