Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The acceptance of cryptocurrency worldwide  (Read 1343 times)
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 08:32:09 AM

If all countries can accepted crypto currencies in there various countries, as a means of payment and as a means of online exchanges, such as money is, money is anything use as a means of exchange and general acceptable. With the means I think all cryptocurrencies (bitcoin) will definitely go round the world, and will be use as a means of exchange. I will be so grateful to the creation of crypto currencies. This will also help our future generation, Remember something when we do international transfer across the countries, it may take a while to get the money to your local bank account, but with cryptocurrency you can get instant reflection if bitcoin etc is transfer to wallet,And you can make use of your coin (bitcoin ETC).
This certainly makes sense, but in my opinion this will not happen ... Cryptocurrency was created for speculation, the whole hype around cryptocurrency payment systems ends only with hype. If a decision is made about a crypto payment system, then there will be less speculation.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 04:49:40 PM

If all countries can accepted crypto currencies in there various countries, as a means of payment and as a means of online exchanges, such as money is, money is anything use as a means of exchange and general acceptable. With the means I think all cryptocurrencies (bitcoin) will definitely go round the world, and will be use as a means of exchange. I will be so grateful to the creation of crypto currencies. This will also help our future generation, Remember something when we do international transfer across the countries, it may take a while to get the money to your local bank account, but with cryptocurrency you can get instant reflection if bitcoin etc is transfer to wallet,And you can make use of your coin (bitcoin ETC).
All countries in the world will use Bitcoin but exchange facilities. This will happen in the future! A more and two years even the bank will also accept payment and exchange with Bitcoin. Just like the boom of the previous Internet. At first there were only a few places to use gradually becoming an indispensable need. Which company does not use the Internet, the company will soon be closed.
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 05:29:41 PM

Currently electronic money is being accepted by the world so much compared to before. Many countries, famous brand services have accepted Bitcoin payments. In the future, about 4_5 comes maybe electronic money will become the main trend. Bitcoin is a pioneer coin. We live in the digital technology era, so the transfer of money from one place to another or from the country to another quickly, reducing costs. The electronic money world applies it.
That's right! We are now living in a digital era in which all of the things can be made digital just like money, we can use or make digital currency in order to make it as an way of transaction and etc. The worldwide acceptance to the cryptocurrency is already being seen right now especially when the most richest person in the world invest and accept bitcoin and this is Elon Musk the ceo of Tesla company. We are seeing so much big companies and famous people in different industries are accepting bitcoin so I think we can say that this is already the acceptance of bitcoin worldwide.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 05:45:40 PM

Indeed it would be very convenient to see cryptocurrency being available all over the world but still there are a lot to be considered before this may happen. We should take not that crypto is a decentralized currency which means there is no way the government could not have any control over it and it would end up having them gaining no benefits from it. Due to that situation, there's no way the government would allow crypto to regulate all over the world. On the other hand, not everyone is well aware on what crypto is and what it does so it would be best if everyone would gain knowledge about it first before letting it be a legalized currency.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 06:01:28 PM

Currently electronic money is being accepted by the world so much compared to before. Many countries, famous brand services have accepted Bitcoin payments. In the future, about 4_5 comes maybe electronic money will become the main trend. Bitcoin is a pioneer coin. We live in the digital technology era, so the transfer of money from one place to another or from the country to another quickly, reducing costs. The electronic money world applies it.
That's right! We are now living in a digital era in which all of the things can be made digital just like money, we can use or make digital currency in order to make it as an way of transaction and etc. The worldwide acceptance to the cryptocurrency is already being seen right now especially when the most richest person in the world invest and accept bitcoin and this is Elon Musk the ceo of Tesla company. We are seeing so much big companies and famous people in different industries are accepting bitcoin so I think we can say that this is already the acceptance of bitcoin worldwide.

Agreed. The acceptance of crypto in everyday life is becoming more and more apparent, thanks to companies like Tesla, Visa and Paypal going hard into BTC.

I figure this is only the beginning of seeing such wider-adoption support, as I larger cooperations similar to the ones mentioned before will follow suit - we know nobody likes to be left behind  Smiley and this is no excuse when it comes to CEOs
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 07:28:33 PM

Agreed. The acceptance of crypto in everyday life is becoming more and more apparent, thanks to companies like Tesla, Visa and Paypal going hard into BTC.

I figure this is only the beginning of seeing such wider-adoption support, as I larger cooperations similar to the ones mentioned before will follow suit - we know nobody likes to be left behind  Smiley and this is no excuse when it comes to CEOs
Im expecting on the same stuff that you had mentioned where big corporations or companies will follow suit specially that they have seen that big and known companies
had already made out their steps towards bitcoin and you are right that there's no one would like to get left behind which sooner or later we would really be seeing
news that do talks about acceptance and integrations of bitcoin or crypto into their businesses or platform.We are just a decade old and there still lots of
room for us to grow .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 07:38:20 PM

This certainly makes sense, but in my opinion this will not happen ... Cryptocurrency was created for speculation, the whole hype around cryptocurrency payment systems ends only with hype. If a decision is made about a crypto payment system, then there will be less speculation.

Its already happening in some countries so that opinion is already invalid in some places. The hype that Cryptocurrencies bring is still happening around the world and the adoption process in which we are able to use Cryptocurrencies as a means of payment is rapidly increasing. Using Crypto in transactions has always been its purpose and it was not made for speculations. Its adoption will be a lot quicker since big markets are already trying to integrate it within their system.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 08:25:16 PM

It would take only the people currently involved in cryptos to push for its general acceptance. Should the rest 9f the world be waiting and hoping on the government to make any revelation that would some worth promote the use of cryptos, I doubt this would happen in the nearest time. Crypto is like an eye opener on the leakages of the government and as such, they can go all in. This is why its already be defined by the government of nations as an insecurity asset and shouldn't be trusted. In this singular instance, it builds in the mind of people the fact that, there isn't anything sure about being a crypto investor mean while, it is one of the safest investment ever should you know a thing or tow about it. In time, the mass adoption will come and as such, we can't loose hope.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 09:36:43 PM

Earlier a small group of people around the world keeps watching the market fluctuation and variations. Now almost 30-40% of the population is watching the market change. This itself shows how popular is the growth of bitcoin worldwide. Apart from this, people are losing trust over the traditional fiat because of inflation happening on different countries due to the unlimited printing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 07:09:08 PM

Bitcoin is limited counted coin. If you want can't increase her price. For this reason every county if accept bitcoin it price over come 100k usd. In this time many people involved regularly crimes in bitcoin. So i tell your thinking is tough.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 01:01:59 PM

It's finally happening worldwide though some country banned bitcoin for some reason still we can't deny the fact that some country is starting to adapt on blockchain technology and accepts it as a medium of exchange in our society. However, it will take some time before people started to adapt and explore cryptocurrency since most people still prefer using paper money as for payment system. Overall, it's a good news for all of us.

giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 05:46:39 PM

This will happen as you say. Bitcoin is a lot of countries in the world to accept. Even the government also intends to bring Bitcoin into payment in the banking sector as Japan. The United States, Canada uses Bitcoin but still ensures no money laundering behavior. In Autralalia considers Bitcoin as a currency like any other kind of money you can trade, tap or buy it. And the world's most vibrant Bitcoin OTC trading is Venezuela. Gradually everyone will know and use BTC.
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 06:23:53 PM

this is not so simple. we have to look the other way:
For example, if a person has 100 bitcoins and after that person dies without showing the family private keys and password, how will the family benefit from bitcoins?
If a worker receives wages in bitcoin, how will the government discount life insurance to guarantee the person's retirement? and with this question of volatility how will everything be?

the only solution is that the government as a coin maker and regulates its stability, then the citizens only use non-custodian wallets. This does not really make transactions comfortable, but by introducing to citizens about the function of blockchain, the percentage of people who get deeper into the world of blockchain will be even more so that they can generate brilliant ideas that will be a solution to immediate unrest.
we cannot adopt Bitcoin as the official currency of a country, or rather the country cannot use cryptocurrencies that are not in their control.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:20:50 PM

Well there is less chance to accept bitcoin all over the world because of government aware about tax and money laundering. And because of bitcoin's technical system government can't be able to track transaction that's why they are very scared to give permission bitcoin legality in their country. Well but there could be a chance that government gives permission to use bitcoin as a site currency like we use mobile banking system. Because how much time government control people to use technology thats why they must approved bitcoin. But as a site currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: