Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your HODL and favorite project  (Read 1209 times)
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 05:11:41 AM

Investing in a coin certainly has its own way of choosing it, but I personally prefer to invest in coins that have good potential for long-term investment such as one of the top coins today, whereas new coins generally don't last very long.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 11:30:35 AM

When you invest in any project in Crypto what did you look before investing?

I have checked:

Team

What are they offering?

What solutions they are providing?

What milestone have they achieved in the past?

Have they completed any promise?

Community

Social media research

Those are the point I checked before investing in any project.

Did I leave anything?

Also, What is the coins or tokens that are good right now? What are you HODL? Explain why you choose that?

Personally I invest in Phore, Chainlink, and LTC. Phore and Chainlink for my Defi craze and LTC and Bitcoin are my other bags.

What's your thought?

#Bitcoin #Binanace #Phore #Chainlink #Litcoin #Ethereum #Ripple #Defi #Blockchain #Crypto
Same with you the most important aspect I most of the time consider when I am investing to some project is the member of the team whether this people are very well known in the world of crypto and with high credibility. Also, I also read and do my research before entrusted my faith and funds to that project.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 12:11:41 PM

Recently, Chain Link's car token has been on my list of favorite coins.And we hope it will be in a much better position in a very short time.That's why I put it on my list of favorite coins.And there's another one that's kick coins.
Yes, and for Chainlink tokens, I also like them and are always interested in owning them in any amount, but for Kick tokens, I don't like them even though they are currently in good shape, but I still doubt its potential in the future.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 01:46:02 PM

For me, the ones I want to hold the most are Btc, Xrp, Eth, Bnb, those are the only ones who know if they are longterm and have real potential and there is a future who knows if there are more projects coming out that know if there is also potential like the four coins mentioned even though the price of them is falling I still do not give them up because I can use it one day many investors and hold panic once they just see their hold coin fall it will sell immediately if we do not control our emotions can really let's go bankrupt or panic right now the most effective thing to do is to wait for the truth and be a little patient so that you can be successful in your steps.

amiraja2

Activity: 780
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 01:53:11 PM

My current favorite projects to hold are Cardano (ADA) Stellar (XLM) and Ethereum (ETH)
I am sure that soon these three coins will rise from its long sleep
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 02:23:54 PM

My current favorite projects to hold are Cardano (ADA) Stellar (XLM) and Ethereum (ETH)
I am sure that soon these three coins will rise from its long sleep
Good choices for your favorite projects.

I like those but my most take will be in Ethereum.

Investing in a coin certainly has its own way of choosing it, but I personally prefer to invest in coins that have good potential for long-term investment such as one of the top coins today, whereas new coins generally don't last very long.
Then what are those coins which you think have the potential for long term? we have our own choices and you have to at least say what coins you have in your mind are good for long term.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 03:50:36 PM

I am getting sick of hodling tbh, I have been doing that for the past 3 years and gained nothing, I missed tens of swing trading opportunities via which I could double my current portfolio, but hey, cry me a river, it is what it is. Not sure about my favorite hodl, probably RSR as I am a firm believer that they will make it.
Don't worry about your past 3 years, you will change your statement in the next 2 years. Holding profits sucks to everyone, even crypto experts are in loss for holding coins. Now I feel like I should hold dfinance coins and DIA tokens. Until more than 6 months pass, I will not go for a hard hold, which means next year's 3rd quarter.
Noman104955

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 04:19:50 PM

I have several project that i like and they are very trusted.But because of the money limit i can't invest on this coin.But two project i find them very mesmerising.And somehow they are related to staking not exactly staking.Two coins are Relevant(Rel) and Centric cash(CNS).Relevant is a social platform and you can stake or bet your coin in a single or double post then after 3 days you will get your reward.

And in centric cash you can convert your coin into their other coin Centric rise and centric rise price will only increase and you will receive hours gain in the form of CNS.The most important thing is that they have a real use case and thats why i like it very much.And but i don’t like the DeFi coin because DeFi coin investment is very risky and i can't afford to loss all of my money at a time. 
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 04:41:27 PM

for now I prefer investing in BNB the reason is that my capital is small and I think BNB has enough potential for the long term,and for other projects I also need to consider the dego NFT project because I see a lot of enthusiasts.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 04:46:38 PM

There are very few good projects lately. And my favorite is Cartesi from the manager bubbalex. I decided to keep these coins for a long time and trade on Binance.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
0k4m1

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 07:17:22 PM

Cardano used to be my HODL coin, but I no longer have that cryptocurrency in my wallet. Back in 2018, I dumped whatever ADA I had, after the prices crashed by 99%. Rather than the drop in exchange rates, the difficulty in storage was what fueled by decision to get rid of ADA. Back then, the only option to store ADA was to install the Daedalus wallet, which would easily take 20-25 GB of your hard drive (and a lot of bandwidth every day).

I'm still holding ADA, now with Daedalus I started staking. Also Daedalus is much faster now to synchronize. You should give another try.

I like the Gridcoin project too, the idea of proof of research gives a more meaningful destination to the computational power consumed.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 05:29:15 AM

Only coin to HODL is the coin you are actively helping to create an ecosystem for, If it cant pull you in, then it is just another flop project.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 05:38:24 AM

Only coin to HODL is the coin you are actively helping to create an ecosystem for, If it cant pull you in, then it is just another flop project.
A wrong statement, how can I contribute by using the product made by the project I invested in when the project has not made any products? Don't close yourself off to small opportunities.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 05:38:31 AM

when I followed the campaign from cartesi I started to like project and trade CTSI on binance and some other exchanges. but other than that, LINK and ATOM are assets that I prefer to trade. I do not like holding assets for too long. apart from BTC, I won't hold any altcoins in the long run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 06:18:12 AM

A wrong statement, how can I contribute by using the product made by the project I invested in when the project has not made any products? Don't close yourself off to small opportunities.
Investing in a project that has 0 product is the epitome of silliness.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 06:43:11 AM

I prefer the coin Defi because it's so good for long-term investment because it really profitable when the price of the coin this ride will make the coin go up so as bzrx protocol which rose to $ 1 is now down again to $ 0.19 I think it's very profitable if taking position first I have bought some coin Defi and get a good profit.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
EMV

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 08:46:38 AM

The MASS blockchain project seems very interesting to me.  I am actively investing and mining this coin.  Now it is not very popular, but I think it can be considered in the long term.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 08:53:32 AM

Their team profile is also important to choose, make sure we see how active they are for the project with other teams that work, usually the project will be good if the team is really working well and is active, another thing that needs to be seen is the concept of the project is it good enough for the future, what you invest is also quite good, but you need to also read about IDENA with the proof of person concept, where this concept no one uses besides them, look for something that doesn't exist yet and maybe has a good future, just look my signature
And even though you have checked the team and thy look good make sure to check their past projects because sometimes the team is good but what they start they are not able to gain much success which you can easily understand from their profile and the success of their past projects and if they are not able to keep their words on past projects there is no reason to believe them this time.

I have often seen some big names in the ICO and a lot of hype but the team doing it only has big names and no resume to back their abilities and promises so keep checking all their past records.

Apart from these you must check their whitepaper because whitepaper is like a mirror of the project and a rushed whitepaper would never succeed while a whitepaper that has been actually written and described with precision usually goes good in long term.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 09:00:23 AM

I'm holding Bitcoin and Ethereum, just to see their mass adoption. And recently added NOIA tokens for long term holding. Was planning to sell NOIA, but after the announcement of their partnership with Oracle Technologies, I've decided to continue holding.

Previously I was a OAX fan, but after their concept change and after they missed opportunity to become one of first dex exchanges, I dont have a strong believe in them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 06:23:44 PM

I am getting sick of hodling tbh, I have been doing that for the past 3 years and gained nothing, I missed tens of swing trading opportunities via which I could double my current portfolio, but hey, cry me a river, it is what it is. Not sure about my favorite hodl, probably RSR as I am a firm believer that they will make it.
Well Hold or Hodl as we crypto people passionately call is good only if you have the knowledge when to sell your coin. Hold does not mean you hold them too long because almost every minor altcoin has a life cycle through which it will have a great value, poor value, average value and then dust value. the aim is to hold long enough to sell them at the best price but waiting too long can mean that you end up selling at the dust value.

I love holding bitcoins while I keep trading my alts every few weeks to ensure that I a holding dead coins and sometimes I have to sell-off my alts in a span of a few days because the market is not holding up positively. Holding is good if you are holding simply bitcoins or a solid coin like ETH or XRP which has a big life cycle and scales well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: