Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Automated Trading Challenge - Profit at $1,188.91 - Profit 36.5715% - 2 Months  (Read 968 times)
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 03:28:13 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2021, 12:30:11 AM by crwth
Merited by hugeblack (3), Vispilio (2), sheenshane (1), GreatArkansas (1), Bttzed03 (1)

It has been a while that I have done this again. This is my old topic about Trading Challenge. I believe that it's the strategy that I'm using for the exchange, BitMex, is not effective during that time. So now I'm going to try this again with a different exchange with a different strategy.

Now, for this challenge, I'm trading now in Binance Futures I started with $2000

I am now using a different trading strategy from before and it is Market Maker Strategy with Gunbot Ultimate

I started a week ago and I made sure that everything is air-tight with the settings.

As of February 10, 2021

Start Date: December 10, 2020
Start Capital: $2000.7
Days of running: 60 Days
Total Invested Capital: $2,509.364164
Current Balance: $3,325.737460
Profit: 1,188.91 USDT
Profit %:+36.5715%

Binance Dashboard

This is possible because of Gunthar and https://gunthy.org. If you guys are interested in this type of tool for trading, don't hesitate to message me for more information. I would be willing to help you guys out.

*Disclaimer: Futures trading is dangerous and you could get rekt easily if you have done it incorrectly. Make sure to strategize and know how you are going to trade and make sure you implement it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 03:28:34 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2021, 09:58:12 AM by crwth

After 30 Days profit post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5275774.msg56054359#msg56054359
Per Pair Profit for 32 Days: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5275774.msg56070041#msg56070041
After 60 Days Profit Post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5275774.msg56297070#msg56297070

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:54:02 PM

Good start!

Few questions:
1. May I ask what your target profit is here?
2. Are you planning to set up a pool for community trading too?
3. Will you be sticking to Binance for this particular trading challenge?

A couple of months back, I saw a trader's story (not here) turn it's $1,000 into $100,000 in 3 months, if I remember correctly, from playing in crypto and in stocks. It could be true of just made up because the strategy and the account/s wasn't made public.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 06:28:56 PM

A couple of months back, I saw a trader's story (not here) turn it's $1,000 into $100,000 in 3 months, if I remember correctly, from playing in crypto and in stocks. It could be true of just made up because the strategy and the account/s wasn't made public.

I saw some stuff like that before as well, they normally end up getting rekt.. I saw a guy who, using Robinhood, went from $5 to $700k and then went back down to $40... Futures trading is risky.

@crwth I've always considered gunboat but never managed to work out how reliable it was for a good trading strategy. Licences seem quite cheap though but even the best trading strategy can liquidate everything in futures trading with a big crash(l (normally because ethe exchange can't process stuff in time). Are you able to set a risk tolerance so it only trades 25% of funds at a max of 25x for example?
TokenBot_

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 06:58:22 PM

#ProofofTrade or it didnt happen. Using API keys allows us to broadcast trades directly from the exchange, in real-time, using messaging apps. tokenbot.com
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 06:54:54 AM

1. May I ask what your target profit is here?
I'm planning to make it until I don't get rekt. I'm thinking of it as a compounding balance, and every profit is reinvested. As long as I can.

2. Are you planning to set up a pool for community trading too?
I would want to but probably not right away. I want to be sure that funds are safe as well. It's going to be quite tricky. Trading Futures is risky, and you could get liquidated.

3. Will you be sticking to Binance for this particular trading challenge?
Yes. I would be sticking to Binance Futures for the foreseeable "future" (get it? Lol)

That's a fantastic story, though. I hope that could happen to me. Let's see my progress in the future.

@crwth I've always considered gunboat but never managed to work out how reliable it was for a good trading strategy. Licences seem quite cheap though but even the best trading strategy can liquidate everything in futures trading with a big crash(l (normally because ethe exchange can't process stuff in time). Are you able to set a risk tolerance so it only trades 25% of funds at a max of 25x for example?
It's a good investment, especially if you have a trading strategy that you want to automate. With all the various indicators and capabilities of Gunbot, it can surely accommodate whatever you need when it comes to trading. The community is open to suggestions as well if you need a specific indicator or feature that would improve trading.

You could set 25% of your capital as your TRADING_LIMIT. So for every trade, it would use 25%. For the leverage side, it's on the exchange side, so you set it manually. For other exchanges like Bitmex, you would include Leverage as a function. Almost everything can be automated like the addition of pairs with a specific volume etc. It can be done. I would be happy to assist you if ever you are interested. 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 01:14:46 AM

Updated First post

As of September 16, 2020, these are my current positions shown in Gunbot GUI

USDT-VET

-121.02% ROE
Leverage 20x

USDT-ADA

-73.66%
Leverage 25x

This would be DCA'd soon once it reached a certain point automatically and the position is far away from the liquidation price. Gunbot is controlling the amount of invested in the certain pair and is considering all the pairs that you have included.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TokenBot_

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 01:33:12 AM

We could share all of your trades automatically, if you're interested? People could even subscribe and auto-trade your trading strategy.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 03:29:53 AM

I have updated the OP and the second post with a summarized table for the balances that were added. This is to take advantage of the compounding interest that would be beneficial if you continue to profit.

Great profits from past days. Hopefully it continues.

We could share all of your trades automatically, if you're interested? People could even subscribe and auto-trade your trading strategy.
What do you mean share? Like in Telegram groups or something? I'm not interested right now with that.

Current positions in Gunbot GUI

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2020, 02:39:02 AM

I have updated the OP. The market has stalled and it seems that the positions that I have right now is not ideal. But still, there's stop-loss in place when a certain amount of capital is reached. Hopefully, it pumps in the coming days. When Resistance 2 breaks, I believe we will be in bullish form again. Hoping to get out of this position soon.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 05:26:29 PM

Last time you did it, it didn't turn out well for gunbot itself, you are a known reseller so we all know you are doing this to make money obviously but also to sell bots as well when people ask you where they can get it but are you sure this is the way?

Also we should see the market maker price as well, as far as I know there are different stuff in gunbot, like gunbot regular and arbitrage bot and now this market maker, we all need to know the prices of these. Plus we should know about the gunthy token given out to these people as well, to see the bottom.

Long story short, bot is good because it is doing what you tell it to do but if you are an idiot who doesn't know how trading works, you are going to use bot the wrong way and lose money, if you are smart and know how to trade, you are going to use the bot and make a big profit, it all depends on the user of the bot.

crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 02:42:20 AM

Last time you did it, it didn't turn out well for gunbot itself, you are a known reseller so we all know you are doing this to make money obviously but also to sell bots as well when people ask you where they can get it but are you sure this is the way?
Why didn't it turn out well for Gunbot? The strategy itself didn't work with the market, so adjustments have been made and a different method. Sure this is the way of what? Selling? I'm not in the Services section and this is not the thread to sell. It's for discussion, that's it. If someone is interested then good for him, I will help him understand what he can do with Gunbot but that's just a bonus. The purpose of this thread is to share results, it it doesn't turn out good, fine. But if it did, it's better but no one is forcing anyone to do here.

Also we should see the market maker price as well, as far as I know there are different stuff in gunbot, like gunbot regular and arbitrage bot and now this market maker, we all need to know the prices of these. Plus we should know about the gunthy token given out to these people as well, to see the bottom.
This is not a marketplace board and this topic is not for selling. That's why there are no prices. If you are interested, you could PM me. You could check it on the site as well. https://gunbot.ph

Long story short, bot is good because it is doing what you tell it to do but if you are an idiot who doesn't know how trading works, you are going to use bot the wrong way and lose money, if you are smart and know how to trade, you are going to use the bot and make a big profit, it all depends on the user of the bot.
It is good that you know that. It all boils down to the user and the market situation.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 11:14:47 AM

Good luck to you. I keep telling people also that trading bots are not guaranteed profit, all that trading bots are is scripts that execute what the trader tells it to,,, automatically. If the bot can do it well and fast, it is a good bot. Profit does not say what the bot does. So has gunbot executed well on Binance Futures?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:17:06 PM

Have never used any automated tool for trading purpose. I always have considered such automared tool as risky. How do it really work? What's the exact risk with such automated bot?
It seems your ROI is very promisable this time although you couldn't make profit last time. Inresting.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 02:08:19 AM

Good luck to you. I keep telling people also that trading bots are not guaranteed profit, all that trading bots are is scripts that execute what the trader tells it to,,, automatically. If the bot can do it well and fast, it is a good bot. Profit does not say what the bot does. So has gunbot executed well on Binance Futures?
There shouldn't be a guarantee in any bot because it makes false promises. It's all about the timing of the trades and making sure that you have the optimal settings. For the execution of trades of Gunbot, it's doing its job.

Have never used any automated tool for trading purpose. I always have considered such automared tool as risky. How do it really work? What's the exact risk with such automated bot?
It seems your ROI is very promisable this time although you couldn't make profit last time. Inresting.
It could be an ideal asset, especially if you trade a lot. I don't know how it could make yourself risky because it depends on what you instruct with it. There are many trading strategies that you could input on it, and depending on the market you are entering, spot market, futures, margins, etc., it varies that risk. It's always based on what you set on it, not the bot itself. So if you get rekt, it's your fault as well.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 02:24:22 AM

..... What's the exact risk with such automated bot?
The bot breaks down and will not execute trades that it has been instructed to do. crwth didn't mention that maybe because gunbot is reputable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 04:00:53 AM

The bot breaks down and will not execute trades that it has been instructed to do. crwth didn't mention that maybe because gunbot is reputable.

The bot breaks down how? What do you mean? Do you think it stops by itself? It has been tested continuously, and if there are bugs to report, it's relatively easy, and it will be fixed right away, and you could easily update it. If there are configuration errors, you could always reinstall it. Besides, there's an automatic backup for your configuration on your setup. I didn't think to mention it because I didn't experience it with this setup.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TokenBot_

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 04:12:00 AM

The bot breaks down how? What do you mean? Do you think it stops by itself? It has been tested continuously, and if there are bugs to report, it's relatively easy, and it will be fixed right away, and you could easily update it. If there are configuration errors, you could always reinstall it. Besides, there's an automatic backup for your configuration on your setup. I didn't think to mention it because I didn't experience it with this setup.

Bots go down all the time. It doesnt even have to be the bots fault. Exchange websockets have gone done before, or even intermittent. How did you keep your bot trading when that happened?
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2020, 04:31:57 AM

Bots go down all the time. It doesnt even have to be the bots fault. Exchange websockets have gone done before, or even intermittent. How did you keep your bot trading when that happened?
I didn't say that the exchanges websockets and API access don't go down. Of course the bot cannot continue to process orders if the connection to the exchange is down but it still cycles, meaning it could connect again once the connections are up again. No need to do anything on it.

The word that he used is "breaks" down, indicating that the bot is broken. That's why I'm asking "how"

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 12:28:14 PM

I don't know how it could make yourself risky because it depends on what you instruct with it.
I don't know man as I said above I have never tried eith such bots. To be honest I'm not a kind of regular traders because for a number of reasons, I don't depend on TA at all in case of cryptocurrency trading although they are quite profitable. Anyway, would love to test it soon. Will PM you once I plan on that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: