Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most profitable bot on the market $35/mo. $100 to $119228 in 2013, +2012 too  (Read 4710 times)
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:25:50 PM

Bots don't work.

That's why their developers sell them to 100 victims for $30 a pop (to make $3k) rather than use them on their own accounts to make them themselves $30k in a week. Why would you need to sell it if it worked? Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trader59 (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:54:51 PM

Bots don't work.

That's why their developers sell them to 100 victims for $30 a pop (to make $3k) rather than use them on their own accounts to make them themselves $30k in a week. Why would you need to sell it if it worked? Roll Eyes

First of all, no bot will make you $30k in a week. Anyone who says different is lying to you. And I do use them on my own accounts, but I'm also allowing other people to use this bot. Why wouldn't I rent it out? It's money in addition to what I earn for the bot.

But whatever. The tests are there for you to see. You can either rent it or not, I really don't care.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Keninishna

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:14:31 PM

Hi I rented your bot but it doesn't do anything? I have it set up with my btc-e account and it sees the the btc in my account but it never makes any trades. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I also updated it to v 2.5

Edit: nevermind it looks like its working now I have it upgraded. I'll be happy if it makes my 30$ back Smiley
trader59 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:10:38 PM

Hi I rented your bot but it doesn't do anything? I have it set up with my btc-e account and it sees the the btc in my account but it never makes any trades. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I also updated it to v 2.5

Edit: nevermind it looks like its working now I have it upgraded. I'll be happy if it makes my 30$ back Smiley

It doesn't catch every move otherwise it would lose big. Run a backtest and if your results are similar then you don't have anything to worry about. Also we're in a very non-volatile period right now, so there isn't much to trade on.

The bot sits in BTC. It does not sell BTC, but sits and gains you BTC, hence why it’s called a cold storage bot.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:53:53 PM

Looking forward to hearing your experience.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Keninishna

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:01:43 PM

It doesn't catch every move otherwise it would lose big. Run a backtest and if your results are similar then you don't have anything to worry about. Also we're in a very non-volatile period right now, so there isn't much to trade on.

The bot sits in BTC. It does not sell BTC, but sits and gains you BTC, hence why it’s called a cold storage bot.

what? so its just a bot that buys btc?
trader59 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:44:12 PM

what? so its just a bot that buys btc?

And gains when there's significant volatility.

trader59 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:40:59 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 01:12:25 PM by trader59

You all should take a look at my 1m scalp bot. It's done fantastic lately!

Gained 45% more BTC since the 25th.

Strategy

daskal

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:34:46 PM

Strategy

Hey Trader59, this looks interesting!, I purchased your cold storage bot today, however I didn't realise it was only buying BTC and not selling as well. is it possible at all to get acces to transfer to this scalp bit instead? cause this seems to better suite my needs right now.
Thanks in advance!
trader59 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:54:55 PM

Strategy

Hey Trader59, this looks interesting!, I purchased your cold storage bot today, however I didn't realise it was only buying BTC and not selling as well. is it possible at all to get acces to transfer to this scalp bit instead? cause this seems to better suite my needs right now.
Thanks in advance!

It sells BTC, it just tends to hold on to it. And sorry I sell all my bots separately, there's no coupon system, I don't have control over who uses what bot, and it just makes everything too complicated.

trader59 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:12:02 PM

Kraken and Bitfinex support has been added

Keninishna

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:00:43 PM

I am currently using your 1m scalp bot on btc-e and its not making me rich but I'm not losing money either so its not bad so far although when I check the log on crypto trader its full of just

2014-04-10 16:14 SELL order wasn't created because the amount is less than minimum order amount.
2014-04-10 16:15 SELL order wasn't created because the amount is less than minimum order amount.
2014-04-10 16:16 SELL order wasn't created because the amount is less than minimum order amount.
2014-04-10 17:40 SELL order wasn't created because the amount is less than minimum order amount.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: