Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which slots do you prefer?
Traditional slots - 18 (29%)
Skill games - 44 (71%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do think about skill games?  (Read 4262 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 11:49:24 PM

There are other games that is not mainly about luck, but also skill and knowledge/experience. People also include Poker and Blackjack as one of those skill-based games, I don't know if esports is included in sports betting but it is another example. As you said it is a about gather information and putting your money into a team with a higher odds of winning, it is usually all about analyzing and experience and some luck.
AFAIK, just betting on e-sports aren't considered as skill based games. It's more on knowledge and trust on what will happen to the game.

And I quite confused where would you put esports betting since we only have skill-based games and luck-based games, I think it is obvious that it is in skill-based game. You already said that it is more on a knowledge, knowledge about the game, the teams and their capabilities that is why you could analyze what might happen, just like sports betting.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 02:33:24 AM

<...>

I would love to bet on skill based games like 8-ball pool, clash Royale, PUBG, Carrom etc. I usually play such kind of games a lot but since no betting option available for such games, it's just for killing some time. It will be great if we can also bet on our own abilities!
I think it'd be fun betting on our own abilities. It comes with analysis. I mean, if you win, great. You'll just have to keep it up. But if you lose, you'll also be able to determine what to improve the next time you play. I personally love to watch skill based games. And I think it would also be interesting to watch slots relying on skills and not luck alone.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 04:20:23 AM

Its always nice when we have the chance to win as many bets as we can and thats a skill game. Skill-based game are quite challenging if you have a fairly reliable and hard to beat opponent at the table. I rarely bet on skill as I prefer luck-based game like dice, slot and sport. Even though skill can help to win, but in gambling there is no guarantee that we will win, especially when played online.

I would not believe that people with gambling skill can win more bet and thus get a lot of money. In fact, many of the people who experience big losses at the gambling table are those who have the skill to play. Skill does not guarantee victory, only to increase the chances of winning when playing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 07:12:57 AM

There are other games that is not mainly about luck, but also skill and knowledge/experience. People also include Poker and Blackjack as one of those skill-based games, I don't know if esports is included in sports betting but it is another example. As you said it is a about gather information and putting your money into a team with a higher odds of winning, it is usually all about analyzing and experience and some luck.
AFAIK, just betting on e-sports aren't considered as skill based games. It's more on knowledge and trust on what will happen to the game.

And I quite confused where would you put esports betting since we only have skill-based games and luck-based games, I think it is obvious that it is in skill-based game. You already said that it is more on a knowledge, knowledge about the game, the teams and their capabilities that is why you could analyze what might happen, just like sports betting.
esports is same as sport betting so there is nothing wrong with having them under the skill based games but e-sports are literally don't have enough data so we can't really make much analysis so its kind of 50/50 game.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 10:27:27 AM

<...>

I would love to bet on skill based games like 8-ball pool, clash Royale, PUBG, Carrom etc. I usually play such kind of games a lot but since no betting option available for such games, it's just for killing some time. It will be great if we can also bet on our own abilities!
I think it'd be fun betting on our own abilities. It comes with analysis. I mean, if you win, great. You'll just have to keep it up. But if you lose, you'll also be able to determine what to improve the next time you play. I personally love to watch skill based games. And I think it would also be interesting to watch slots relying on skills and not luck alone.

I agree, it is so fun.

I usually do some bettings on esports and NBA right now which is fun since you are not just watching the game because it is the playoffs but because you are supporting a team and you have a bet on them so that adds up a spice there. You could see how they play and that gives you information on what you expect the next game.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 12:24:42 PM

<...>

I agree, it is so fun.

I usually do some bettings on esports and NBA right now which is fun since you are not just watching the game because it is the playoffs but because you are supporting a team and you have a bet on them so that adds up a spice there. You could see how they play and that gives you information on what you expect the next game.

NBA is one of the largest game among all on the world of sports and this is the reason why there are a lot of people would like to join into gambling because they want to earn additional income while they are supporting their favorite team.

esports is same as sport betting so there is nothing wrong with having them under the skill based games but e-sports are literally don't have enough data so we can't really make much analysis so its kind of 50/50 game.

You can find out some data with the use of internet also i have one sources too to find information for example is dota players and teams. Try to visit gosugamers too.
FlightyPouch

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 12:55:10 PM

I don't know what you mean but there are a lot of ways for you to get datas about these players and about a team. IF you are a fan of a team or the game itself, that is a huge advantage for you. There are a lot of information on the internet and there are also a lot of fans of esports online so I don't think you could say that there is not enough data to analyze.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 01:49:25 PM

I don't know what you mean but there are a lot of ways for you to get datas about these players and about a team. IF you are a fan of a team or the game itself, that is a huge advantage for you. There are a lot of information on the internet and there are also a lot of fans of esports online so I don't think you could say that there is not enough data to analyze.
I am not saying we can't find the data, just said there is not enough data to compare the teams and the players abilities but with traditional sports we have lots of experiences with the players ability so it could be easier to predict the players performance which is not likely to be possible with an E-sport player.
FlightyPouch

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 10:02:40 PM

I am not saying we can't find the data, just said there is not enough data to compare the teams and the players abilities but with traditional sports we have lots of experiences with the players ability so it could be easier to predict the players performance which is not likely to be possible with an E-sport player.

That is why I am saying that if you are a fan of the game itself, it is a huge advantage for you. https://liquipedia.net/ give us great records of these players, people also give their analysis and predictions here in the forum in this threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5193560.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5271455.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5248531.0

And if you really wanted datas, you could just google search them. Past games and past records of players are all over the internet which could give you the information and the data you wanted to. Either way, I don't think you would be betting on these games if you don't know what they are playing or what even are they doing in the game. Like what I've said in the first line.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
AnatanVS

Activity: 364
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 10:50:35 PM

I would not believe that people with gambling skill can win more bet and thus get a lot of money. In fact, many of the people who experience big losses at the gambling table are those who have the skill to play. Skill does not guarantee victory, only to increase the chances of winning when playing.

Whatever the gambling it still depends a lot on luck. There is only one important point. In some games, nothing may depend on you, the outcome of the game is decided only by luck. I have played a lot of dice on fortunejack, the chance of winning depends heavily on luck. At the same time, there are games where a lot depends on your skills to count cards, think, bluff and the presence of steel balls between your legs, and only last of all on luck.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance
PRESALE
ONGOING

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 04:22:51 PM

It depends, in poker it is known that even if you have an advantage over other players the competition and the level of skill begins to go up as you go up in the limits, it is not the same to play in a tournament with a small buy-in than it is to play in a tournament that has a large buy-in, the level of competition and advanced play that you will see goes up, also it is known that if you play in cash games and all of you have a high level of skill you will not profit over the long term, you still need a few players that are below the skill level of the rest as poker is a zero sum game.

It differs about your own poker skill. You're close to my view, but with some things i can't agree: In poker, despite skill there big amount of luck in exact game. In a distance, yeah, more skilled person will win. But in one tournament a worst player can win. And it works in another side: you don't need "fish" everytime you're playing, because there is difference in luck, so if you're lucky, everyone who playing in this match against you - fish.
We are talking about the same expect that we are doing it from different perspectives, it is true that in any particular game any player may score a victory, similar to what we see on soccer in which the favourite despite having a roster many times more powerful than the one of his opponent still losses the game, but while you talk about specific cases I talk about the averages and on average the superior player over the long term should always beat the player with lesser skill.

Skilled slots it's also zero sum game (you or casino). In fact, as every gambling game  Smiley
You got me there, you are right. Grin

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Tamim121

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 04:44:34 PM

I prefer skill games between traditional game andskill game. In my opinion skill is much important in every game.  If you think that luck is everything in those type of game then you are fully wrong. Winning is not depend upon luck, this is depend upon your idea, skill and knowledge.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Crypto Bookmaker & Casino▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sports   ●  Welcome bonus up to 7BTC║  1❌BTCit ║  Enjoy anonymous betting  ●  Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 09:24:53 PM

didn't know that there were such thing as skill based game in casino i tried to read your blog about it honestly it's really informative though it can be found on your casino i was wondering if there are other skill games, probably in real life casino.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 10:31:50 PM

If you think that luck is everything in those type of game then you are fully wrong. Winning is not depend upon luck, this is depend upon your idea, skill and knowledge.
But in fact, you don't deny that some games are really based on luck. Example: traditional slots, this kind of game even doesn't require any skills, you just need good luck then you may win it. However, winning the game based on luck is hard to happen. That's why as you stated, it is better to choose skill games. So, the winning will be determined with your skills. When you can improve your skills, then you can also improve the chance to win it. Plus, then you will have experiences that surely support the higher chance to win.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 11:12:59 PM

I prefer skill games between traditional game andskill game. In my opinion skill is much important in every game.  If you think that luck is everything in those type of game then you are fully wrong. Winning is not depend upon luck, this is depend upon your idea, skill and knowledge.

It's categorized into lucked based games and skilled based games, but it really depends on how you interpret the game you are playing as we don't look it the same way. Skilled based games in a casino, yup they exist that's what gamblers are going back in a casino to play.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 11:19:12 PM

didn't know that there were such thing as skill based game in casino i tried to read your blog about it honestly it's really informative though it can be found on your casino i was wondering if there are other skill games, probably in real life casino.
What OP showed is already a picture of a skilled game in a real casino. I don't know if you have been in a casino without seeing these things around, other from these are still to come in the future. Well, I believe that this kind of game isn't just needed the skill to play but it much better to have luck as well to win the jackpot prize which is much important than having the ability alone.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 11:58:51 PM

Well, I believe that this kind of game isn't just needed the skill to play but it much better to have luck as well to win the jackpot prize which is much important than having the ability alone.
Agree, as the category is a luck based-game, so the winning is mostly affected by the luck factor. Indeed gamblers don't play carelessly, but they have a certain approach based on their own experiences. However, it is true that winning is mostly caused by the luck, not the approach/the way to play it. It is much different when you play a skill-based game, if you only rely on the luck, then you will never win on the game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 04:36:08 AM

Still the house edge is on the casino yes? The slot machine are design for the gamblers to lose but playing those games are really good and it could be addicted like others did sitting whole day in the slot machine playing. Anyway, I would not disagree on OP about his opinion on playing with skills because all it will depend on the gambler. Gambler should know that playing slot machines or any games to have a limitation in time of playing and should only consider gambling as leisure activity.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 07:42:14 AM

Perhaps, there are games that are based on your skills and there are games that are based from your luck. Card games, Dice, and other basic gambling games are considered games that are based on your luck. Knowing the possibility that you can win, it is not even 50/50, and most of the time, you aren't the one in control to rolling the dice, or shuffling the cards. Basically, you just bet and let your luck dictates whether you win or not. Unline to some machines that are based on skill, you can control the outcome of the game based on how knowledgeable you are to the game and how often you have played it that built useful experience to increase your chance of winning.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 10:21:28 PM

It looks like I have not played any of the listed skill games. My best understanding of poker is that I suppose it can also be classified as a skill based game.
It is difficult to say which would prefer from the proposed by you. On the one hand, I love games in which everything depends on the skill, but on the other hand, in order to succeed in such games, you need to spend a lot of time and therefore money to acquire mastery.
In slots everything is simpler, it all depends on how lucky you are, you are either lucky or not. I think this is the reason why most people choose slots.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██