Print  
Author Topic: del  (Read 843 times)
WFMM (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 11:21:50 AM

1. How do you ensure decentralization?
Decentralization of the EurBit token and its ecosystem is provided by several factors:
•   Firstly, only decentralized cryptocurrencies are used (burned) in the process of mining.
•   Secondly, absolutely any inhabitant of the planet can take part in the mining (emission) process. Moreover, he/she can do it independently, anonymously and without anyone’s permission. There is no need to pre-buy expensive computing equipment, to spend a lot of electricity and to have complex technical knowledge. It is very simple, on the surface it looks like an ordinary token sale, like exchanging one cryptocurrency for another, although this is not so. The project team can also take part in the mining process, but only as individuals, and on exactly the same conditions as all the other 7.7 billion people. The team does not have any more favorable conditions (pre-mine, inst-mine) and other additional opportunities to mine tokens.
•   Thirdly, tokens and the ecosystem are based on a decentralized Ethereum blockchain, to which the members of the EurBit team have nothing to do with.
•   Fourth, only miners make final decisions on the development and expansion of the ecosystem. The team of the EurBit project does not make any key development decisions and it works only as a maintenance staff. In addition, the project team pre-selects the best projects from those who applied for joining to the ecosystem, and presents them to miners for review and evaluation. In the process of mining (emission) and the subsequent stage of safe crowdfunding only miners choose which of the presented projects they want to finance and accept into the ecosystem and which not.
•   Fifth, the beneficiaries from the emission of the EurBit tokens are only miners and their chosen startups joining the ecosystem. The EurBit project team has no material benefits from the emission of tokens and the work within the project.
•   Sixth, the EurBit project team cannot influence on the determination of the emission size. The miners themselves set the emission size depending on the ecosystem’s needs in tokens. The presence of internal and external rates of the token, the difference between them, the presence or absence of promising projects wishing to become part of the ecosystem are excellent self-regulators of emissions, which are capable of both to speed it up and to completely stop it.

Basically as decentralized as Ethereum cryptocurrency Huh

3. What kind of cryptography do you use to make anonymity possible?
You can take part in the mining (emission) of the EurBit tokens and immediately get 5% income only on the ecosystem’s main website (http://www.eurbit.money) in the investor / miner / user account. Anyone from any country can independently mine money that surpasses all cryptocurrencies and all fiat currencies in their consumer properties.
In doing so, you will not need to go through the KYC and AML procedures; you will not need to indicate your first name, last name, citizenship or any other personal data. Our token and its mining are completely anonymous. When registering, it will be enough to indicate only the public address of your over-the-counter ethereum wallet (it must support the ERC-20 standard). This address will be used both as a login from your investor’s account and as a wallet address to which we will send the EurBit tokens mined by you.

How it's related with cryptography?

For reference i'm talking about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptography#Modern_cryptography
There are many decentralized cryptocurrencies, but there are none that would be at the same time:
 1) decentralized,
 2) anonymous,
 3) non-volatile,
 4) have good backing, that is not related to fiat government money,
 5) never fall,
 6) and sometimes have the opportunity to grow.

Now the world will have that kind of money - the EurBit tokens. And this is the combination of qualities of the ideal money.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are two ways to achieve anonymity:

1) The first way is to ask your first name, last name, citizenship, address, passport number and other personal details.  And then try to encrypt all this information using cryptography so that no one knows it.

2) The second way is just not to ask people for any personal information. Then there will be nothing to encrypt and no cryptography will be needed.

We have chosen the second way of ensuring anonymity, it seems to us that it is much more effective than the first one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 02:51:19 PM

OP, why being too forceful for people to believe that your project is good?
Just let them to decide because a true relevant project would really get attention no matter what but if its a total garbage then expect for direct rejection.
I don’t want you to take my word for trust.
I don’t want people to evaluate projects without even reading information from their WP and website.
I want people to read the WP and the website first and only then say what they liked and what they did not like and give some arguments proving that our ideas are bad (if they find our ideas bad).
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 02:53:34 PM

But what i specifically meant is cryptography used when you make a transaction which used to ensure only the owner with private key can spend the coin/token (for example Bitcoin uses ECDSA secp256k1 and Zcash uses zk-SNARKs)
We have not set and we are not going to set the goal of creating our own blockchain. Our token is of the ERC-20 standard on the ethereum blockchain. Therefore, all questions on improving the technical part of this blockchain should be addressed not to us, but to Buterin and his colleagues. And we solved the main problems of the cryptoindustry not with the help of programming, but with completely different methods.
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 01:11:59 PM

But what i specifically meant is cryptography used when you make a transaction which used to ensure only the owner with private key can spend the coin/token (for example Bitcoin uses ECDSA secp256k1 and Zcash uses zk-SNARKs)
We have not set and we are not going to set the goal of creating our own blockchain. Our token is of the ERC-20 standard on the ethereum blockchain. Therefore, all questions on improving the technical part of this blockchain should be addressed not to us, but to Buterin and his colleagues. And we solved the main problems of the cryptoindustry not with the help of programming, but with completely different methods.

If you don't create your own blockchain or create side-chain/off-chain layer on top of Ethereum blockchain, then your claim that your token is anonymous is a lie because Ethereum itself only offer pseudonymity.
Well. We'll think about it
suzanne5223

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 03:46:43 PM

I did not even bother to read the whitepaper, ...
Before drawing conclusions about any project try to carefully study their White Paper, and do not guide by your fantasies. Only in this case, your opinion will be weighty and meaningful for someone.
You make a good point but if you're aware of the previous scam outbreaks you'll understand that the above user has a legitimate reason to doubt your proposal.
With that been said, a check your whitepaper but honestly it too wide for me to read and I have to skip some pages. However, I have some few question to ask you, why would you guys not offer advertisement for Russians and still want the use of your token there? What are the personal safety and security involved?
Why not seek for local investors/donations instead of online which nothing guarantees your honesty or is there any legal paper involved?
1) We understand that there are a lot of scammers in the crypto industry and of course all crypto fans need to be very careful and attentive.  But it does not mean that someone has the right to call everyone fraudulent, especially honest people.

2) We are creating a global ecosystem in which all inhabitants of the planet will be able to buy any goods and services and satisfy any of their other needs completely without the participation of any fiat money. It will be much more profitable to use our money than any fiat one.  Of course, the central banks of all countries will be unhappy with our project and they may start doing something against us. However this is not because we are going to deceive our users and miners, but because we will make central banks and their fiat money unnecessary for people.  Since the founders of the project live in Russia, the central banks of all other countries will not be able to harm them, but the central bank of Russia can. Therefore, we are forced to limit the activities of our project in Russia, so as not to endanger the founders of the project.

3) If you are ready to help us with the creation of a smart contract, then we are ready to announce our cooperation with you on our website and in our social networks, for example here https://twitter.com/BMBC_online_inv
So that all the community witnesses our agreements. This will minimise all your risks of being cheated.
We totally understand your point but this conversation wont move forward if you dont our.
Every product owner usually claim to be honest type when the project is not launched or when they are about to start their offering. An example is karatcoin which as owner by dreamy site owner, he ran away and nothing was done about it.

Nevertheless, if the project owner is from Russia I don't see a reason why finding a smart contract developer will be hard since there's a lot of crypto enthusiasts there.
I repeat find a local developer or else no one online will do the business you're offering which is only base on words.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 05:55:48 PM

~
Promising word is not good to be trusted especially when we see the project a obvious one and I agree with you since nowadays scammers creates a good white paper to believe that they are good project. And it's really good for people to listen on someone's feedback since sometimes they know how things work but also do their own diligence  to research for their own to know more about this.
In short, we already have learnt into your past mistakes when ICO projects had flooded out this market.Lots of people left with burned wallets due for us to believe that majority of them
does really have the potential but we're wrong in that part.

People do become smart and having enough on what they had experienced in the past will not really be easily forgotten.

OP, why being too forceful for people to believe that your project is good?
Just let them to decide because a true relevant project would really get attention no matter what but if its a total garbage then expect for direct rejection.
I don’t want you to take my word for trust.
I don’t want people to evaluate projects without even reading information from their WP and website.
I want people to read the WP and the website first and only then say what they liked and what they did not like and give some arguments proving that our ideas are bad (if they find our ideas bad).

I cant deny that majority of us are really tired on reading up some whitepaper or roadmap again and again.Why?

The whole idea might be good to look at or promising but still 99% of them do just fail neither they do lack of support or just trying to scam out its investors.
This is the primary thing why people do have that auto-ignore into new projects.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 06:05:58 PM

I don't see a reason why finding a smart contract developer will be hard
1) Everyone wants to work only on a prepaid basis.
2) EurBit ------->  non-profit project
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 10:08:39 AM

This project is doomed to fail whether there's intention to scam or not.
AIF

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 01:36:23 AM

This project is doomed to fail whether there's intention to scam or not.
The description of your project says that if people want to use your tokens, they must burn their hard-earned banknotes and for this they will receive an eternal new banknote, do I understand you correctly?
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 08:16:25 PM

The description of your project says that if people want to use your tokens, they must burn their hard-earned banknotes and for this they will receive an eternal new banknote, do I understand you correctly?
All projects that are part of the EurBit ecosystem are required to sell, buy, accept payments for goods and services or otherwise use our tokens only at the internal non-volatile rate. Thus, the mining (emission) of our tokens will also be carried out at the internal rate, but miners will receive additional 5% of the tokens from the joining projects as a gift. Additional advantages of obtaining EurBit tokens through mining are complete anonymity, the absence of commissions and the opportunity to participate in the development of the ecosystem by choosing a joining project.
After some time from the start of the project and the start of mining, there will be available two more ways to become the happy owners of our tokens.
The second way to get EurBit tokens is to buy them on the internal ecosystem exchanger called the EurBit Exchange (localeurbit.com). This is a p2p service with the help of which you can anonymously, safely, without commissions and with a free escrow agent exchange (buy / sell) EurBit tokens for fiat currencies from all over the world at the ecosystem’s internal rate.
The third way to get EurBit tokens is to buy them on the external cryptocurrency exchanges. This can be done at a volatile external rate, with transaction fees and with commissions for depositing and withdrawing money from the exchange. Most often, it can be done only through KYC and AML procedures, which means that users will lose their anonymity, will not receive a 5% bonus, and they will not be able to participate in the development of the ecosystem.
Each potential user of the EurBit ecosystem and its tokens has the right to choose any of these three methods of obtaining tokens, which he considers the most convenient and profitable for himself
AIF

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 12:46:03 AM

The description of your project says that if people want to use your tokens,
they must burn their hard
-earned banknotes and for this they will receive an eternal new banknote, do I understand you correctly?
All projects that are part of the EurBit ecosystem are required to sell, buy, accept payments for goods and services or otherwise use our tokens only at the internal non-volatile rate. Thus, the mining (emission) of our tokens will also be carried out at the internal rate, but miners will receive additional 5% of the tokens from the joining projects as a gift. Additional advantages of obtaining EurBit tokens through mining are complete anonymity, the absence of commissions and the opportunity to participate in the development of the ecosystem by choosing a joining project.
After some time from the start of the project and the start of mining, there will be available two more ways to become the happy owners of our tokens.
The second way to get EurBit tokens is to buy them on the internal ecosystem exchanger called the EurBit Exchange (localeurbit.com). This is a p2p service with the help of which you can anonymously, safely, without commissions and with a free escrow agent exchange (buy / sell) EurBit tokens for fiat currencies from all over the world at the ecosystem’s internal rate.
The third way to get EurBit tokens is to buy them on the external cryptocurrency exchanges. This can be done at a volatile external rate, with transaction fees and with commissions for depositing and withdrawing money from the exchange. Most often, it can be done only through KYC and AML procedures, which means that users will lose their anonymity, will not receive a 5% bonus, and they will not be able to participate in the development of the ecosystem.
Each potential user of the EurBit ecosystem and its tokens has the right to choose any of these three methods of obtaining tokens, which he considers the most convenient and profitable for himself
What kind of voluntary ecosystem is this, where everyone “must and must” and what is surprising is who supports the internal course, due to which it is stable and does not depend on the external, due to what internal financial resources does it maintain its stability?
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 06:28:30 PM

-earned banknotes and for this they will receive an eternal new banknote, do I understand you correctly?
What kind of voluntary ecosystem is this, where everyone “must and must” and what is surprising is who supports the internal course, due to which it is stable and does not depend on the external, due to what internal financial resources does it maintain its stability?
We are the creators and users of the EurBit ecosystem and we have every right to come to an agreement among ourselves and decide for ourselves what course of our money will be within our own ecosystem. And if we believe that it will be beneficial for all of us to forever tie it to the mathematical function MAX (BTC), then we will do it. And what happens with the speculators’ rate outside the ecosystem, we don't care. This is the rate of speculators for speculators, we do not use it, let them play with it as they want. It's another matter if within the ecosystem you can buy the EurBit for 10,000€, then what fool would buy it on the exchange for 11,000€? Or if within the ecosystem the EurBit can be handed over at 10,000€, then what a fool would sell it on the exchange for 9,000€? So, of course, speculators are free to play as they want, but only arbitrage crypto traders will gladly make money on morons and on the difference between the internal and external rates. Therefore, the more the ecosystem grows, the tighter the external speculative volatile rate will be attracted to the internal stable one.
AIF

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 12:06:41 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2020, 11:41:33 PM by AIF

We are the creators and users of the EurBit ecosystem and we have every right to come to an agreement among ourselves and decide for ourselves what course of our money will be within our own ecosystem. And if we believe that it will be beneficial for all of us to forever tie it to the mathematical function MAX (BTC), then we will do it. And what happens with the speculators’ rate outside the ecosystem, we don't care. This is the rate of speculators for speculators, we do not use it, let them play with it as they want. It's another matter if within the ecosystem you can buy the EurBit for 10,000€, then what fool would buy it on the exchange for 11,000€? Or if within the ecosystem the EurBit can be handed over at 10,000€, then what a fool would sell it on the exchange for 9,000€? So, of course, speculators are free to play as they want, but only arbitrage crypto traders will gladly make money on morons and on the difference between the internal and external rates. Therefore, the more the ecosystem grows, the tighter the external speculative volatile rate will be attracted to the internal stable one.
Tell me more specifically who personally decides which internal course in numbers and on the basis of what you are not taking them from the ceiling or you decide it at a general meeting
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:01:02 AM

Tell me more specifically who personally decides which internal course in numbers and on the basis of what you are not taking them from the ceiling or you decide it at a general meeting
MAX (BTC) is the mathematical and statistical function that depends on fluctuations in the bitcoin rate and it gives out the maximum value of these fluctuations for the required period of time. It is not counted by any specific people. It is counted by a computer automatically on the specialized sites that review cryptocurrency rates. For example, on such sites as:  https://coinmarketcap.com or https://www.coingecko.com  So we take these numbers in automatic mode from there.  Not a single person from the EurBit team counts these numbers, does not approve and has nothing to do with them at all.
AIF

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:35:06 AM

MAX (BTC) is the mathematical and statistical function that depends on fluctuations in the bitcoin rate and it gives out the maximum value of these fluctuations for the required period of time. It is not counted by any specific people. It is counted by a computer automatically on the specialized sites that review cryptocurrency rates. For example, on such sites as:  https://coinmarketcap.com or https://www.coingecko.com  So we take these numbers in automatic mode from there.  Not a single person from the EurBit team counts these numbers, does not approve and has nothing to do with them at all.
If tomorrow this figure drops by 2 times, then the course of your candy wrapper will follow it?
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 07:48:58 AM

If tomorrow this figure drops by 2 times, then the course of your token will follow it?
MAX is from the word maximum.  Do you understand what this word means? In principle, the values ​​of the MAX function can never decrease. They can either stand still or grow.
AIF

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 08:28:44 AM

If tomorrow this figure drops by 2 times, then the course of your token will follow it?
MAX is from the word maximum.  Do you understand what this word means? In principle, the values ​​of the MAX function can never decrease. They can either stand still or grow.

Sorry for my stupidity, I just can't understand if I burned 1 dollar and got candy wrappers worth 2 dollars, then where did the second one come from?
WFMM (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 10:20:57 AM

Sorry for my stupidity, I just can't understand if I burned 1 dollar and got candy wrappers worth 2 dollars, then where did the second one come from?
About dollars and candy wrappers you are contacting the wrong address. You’d better address this question to the Fed. I think that whether you burn your one dollar or not, they will still print another 10 trillion new candy wrappers and you will not get them. And if you want to learn about the unique consumer properties of the EurBit tokens, then you’d better read the White Paper of this project. There are answers to all the questions that you have already asked and to all the questions that you will ask in the future in it. Do you think I have nothing else to do but retell you the White Paper? And if you, Victor, have already read the WP, but still did not understand anything, then you hardly need to go to the stock exchanges, then currencies and the economy are not yours at all. You’d better grow indoor flowers - you will get much less losses, and much more pleasure.
VictorProsh

Activity: 475
Merit: 2

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2020, 11:37:29 AM

About dollars and candy wrappers you are contacting the wrong address. You’d better address this question to the Fed. I think that whether you burn your one dollar or not, they will still print another 10 trillion new candy wrappers and you will not get them. And if you want to learn about the unique consumer properties of the EurBit tokens, then you’d better read the White Paper of this project. There are answers to all the questions that you have already asked and to all the questions that you will ask in the future in it. Do you think I have nothing else to do but retell you the White Paper? And if you, Victor, have already read the WP, but still did not understand anything, then you hardly need to go to the stock exchanges, then currencies and the economy are not yours at all. You’d better grow indoor flowers - you will get much less losses, and much more pleasure.
This opponent is bothering not only you, but also me and many others, perhaps he is very curious, I think when he talked about bucks he meant bitcoin if you burn one cue ball why the cost of your tokens is two. By the way, you did not answer me in our correspondence why you limited yourself to an increase in the value of your tokens by 200 percent, and not 500 or a thousand, which prompted you to make this decision?
AIF

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 11:41:06 AM

This opponent is bothering not only you, but also me and many others, perhaps he is very curious, I think when he talked about bucks he meant bitcoin if you burn one cue ball why the cost of your tokens is two. By the way, you did not answer me in our correspondence why you limited yourself to an increase in the value of your tokens by 200 percent, and not 500 or a thousand, which prompted you to make this decision?
absolutely right, he just avoids answering
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: