Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Uniswap increased 75%  (Read 701 times)
harapan

Activity: 1666
Merit: 298

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 08:12:33 PM

yes I also feel bored and feel sad for not taking part of the airdrop Cry
I also don't know for sure why UNI suddenly has such an extraordinary price even within 24 hours UNI reaches almost $ 9, maybe because uniswap is the biggest DEX platform or maybe just hype. we all don't know

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gvent

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 09:01:40 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2020, 09:21:01 PM by Gvent

yeah. Uniswap is on HYIP. Because of Defi HYIP uniswap is now a trend in the crypto world. After the airdrop, UNI is now everywhere even my twitter home page full of uniswap. If this trend stays longer UNI will cross 10$. Also, uniswap is a good exchanger that is fast and smooth than other decentralized exchangers. that's why uniswap got traders attention.

i am also interested in this exchange because of the increased attention to it.
and after she released their tokens and they began to rise in price,
i decided to buy them and put in the pool to have a passive income.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 09:16:24 PM

It is truly fascinating to see that the DeFi trend is paying huge dividends like the initial ICO phase where everyone was able to make a substantial amount and the amount of money they gave out as free token for anyone using their platform before September was another crazy give away as i have seen some social media shares that some people were able to get half a million worth of tokens without doing much.

Lets see how long these rallies will last and when there is a major correction how these tokens will perform.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 10:28:03 PM

same as defi initially appeared, the hypenya now leads to uniswap we also know that uniswap is dex who made the first transaction of this size.
just look at now the token is in the center of attention, and it has been released on one of the largest exchanges in the world, namely Binance.
even today the volume of UNI exceeds the btc volume on binance.
don't know how long this fomo will end.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 12:41:18 PM

Maybe it's about the recent airdrop that's has been going on these past few days, and especially Defi coins. The hype of Defi will not stop due to that increase, and Uniswap keeps getting more popular, and the coins there are making instant profits . i'm not suggesting it but it's good to join the train in Uniswap but make sure to exit at the right time.
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 12:54:49 PM

That 75% you saw is even a very little thing. It had earlier rised by over 1000%. What I don't understand is what the team is doing right that made the project boom as it did in just a week. The price was around $0.003 and it is now above $6 per UNI. The project has made many millionaires this year.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 01:04:40 PM

It is truly fascinating to see that the DeFi trend is paying huge dividends like the initial ICO phase where everyone was able to make a substantial amount and the amount of money they gave out as free token for anyone using their platform before September was another crazy give away as i have seen some social media shares that some people were able to get half a million worth of tokens without doing much.

Lets see how long these rallies will last and when there is a major correction how these tokens will perform.
That's really crazy giveaways and for those who able to grab the opportunities they're really enjoying those Free money from The team. Now for those who only knew this project it's best to research more before jumping to conclusions, as opportunities may extend itself but the risk that accompanied may also be much higher. Take time in every ventures that you'll going to take.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 02:36:00 PM

They may get UNI or something in an airdrop but that wouldn't change the fact that they got higher gas fees now that people experiencing over on one trade and there's no denying in it. If gas fees wouldn't be reduced or they have no solution over it then expect it's just a matter of time before they no longer be the Uniswap that's exciting to hear as before.

Here's just a recent article about it: https://hackernoon.com/the-surging-eth-gas-fees-could-dethrone-uniswap-but-what-are-the-alternative-v6393wbj
That might be the reason of why most of the projects especially those projects that ran bounty campaigns to get listed there because of the gas fee, hunters will discourage to dump there tokens and almost get empty handed when they withdraw. But we'll see most of the exchanges have the same amount of gas fee, we might see some changes when gas fee turns into its natural price.
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 03:05:40 PM

That 75% you saw is even a very little thing. It had earlier rised by over 1000%. What I don't understand is what the team is doing right that made the project boom as it did in just a week. The price was around $0.003 and it is now above $6 per UNI. The project has made many millionaires this year.
The UNI tokens you said is Unicorn on Probit, and it was not UNI token of Uniswap. Seem like probit listed Uniswap tokens and CMC update wrong data, so the result is the >9000% in top gainers as you see.

BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 03:23:04 PM

As the top DEX exchange platform with the highest volume in trading, it resumed its top spot as the number one Defi exchange platform after they conducted an Airdrop last week according to a top exchange analysis site. the spot was occupied by sushiswap, a clone website similar to uniswap. since the introduction of the Uni token, the token has been listed in various exchanges including Binance and coinbase. that is the reason behind the INCREASE.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 03:23:49 PM

Now the value of Uniswap started to crash as I expected, 25% dumped in the last 24 hours and it won't be stop until it reaches $3 I guess.Better to hold or sell the tokens?

Just sell it because its just free money.
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 03:53:36 PM

The first ever token which listed on Binance, OKEx, Houbi, Coinbase in the first day. So I think UNI can go to top 10 marketcap soon with current market situation. Their airdrop is a intense marketing way, now I see they talk about uniswap everywhere.
cabron

Activity: 2772
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 04:20:02 PM

Now the value of Uniswap started to crash as I expected, 25% dumped in the last 24 hours and it won't be stop until it reaches $3 I guess.Better to hold or sell the tokens?

Just sell it because its just free money.

If a trader expects the price of UNI to dip down to $3 he best has to sell it now so he can still have the chance.  If he got it from the airdropped because he had used Uniswap before Sept 1, he must have wasted the chance when its price soar to $8.

The one s eager to buy are also the ones who wanted to provide liquidity and earn through it, $3 will be a bargain price.

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 04:39:11 PM

So far, I can tell that Uniswap is the most successful DEX ever created, Before I have said a lot of times that DEX is usually stagnant, low volume and liquidity but uniswap made it work even with high fees on ethereum network their volume is still increasing. I guess that is why their token UNI is getting more attention apart from that they are giving a lot of money to Uniswap traders for free and UNI has staking features too.
mamesso

Activity: 2072
Merit: 740

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 04:47:02 PM

Uniswap has upgraded its ranking to become the second largest DeFi protocol by total value locked (TVL), $ 1.32 billion in locked funds. Uniswap TVL has increased nearly 75% in the 24 hours following the announcement of UNI's liquidity mining incentives. In one day, Uni has been listed on several top exchanges, uni has shown such impressive qualities that it has taken some by surprise with the performance of the Uni which was able to break a nearly 75% increase in a very short time.
cabron

Activity: 2772
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 06:24:43 PM

So far, I can tell that Uniswap is the most successful DEX ever created, Before I have said a lot of times that DEX is usually stagnant, low volume and liquidity but uniswap made it work even with high fees on ethereum network their volume is still increasing. I guess that is why their token UNI is getting more attention apart from that they are giving a lot of money to Uniswap traders for free and UNI has staking features too.

Its not going to be the only successful DEX because there are more created all in the name of DEFI.  Derivatives Trading in DEFI I think will also have good volume which some of the projects are almost ready, people will eventually be trading on this type of platform. If DEX are getting recognitions by investors today, its future wil lalso be brighter. Most of the DEX we know in the previous years are becoming also a defi platform.

FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 09:57:03 PM

Uniswap is one of the leader in the DEFI space and I believe people are going to value that in, if Sushi hit $12 before the dump then expect Uniswap to hit at least $10 in coming days, there are a lot of whales acquiring this and I think people a lot people see the free money and quickly dump and now regretting selling early and looking to buy back and these is pushing the price up he more.

After each price increase, any coin is sent for correction, because it will not be possible to grow in price all the time. The task of the trader is to see this reversal pattern in order to sell the coin in time. It seems that now we are seeing the price of UNI falling and everyone who wanted to buy this token at a lower price will be able to do so in the near future.

What if the current drop was not due to the fact that large wallets are starting to sell all previously purchased coins? In this case, we will not be able to see the price increase soon.
It is because of the fear of such a situation that I did not buy UNI tokens at the start of sales.
Gvent

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 10:05:32 PM

indeed
 Uniswap is a very good and promising DEX.
 however, I do not like him due to the fact that thanks to him, gas prices are going up.
 it turns out that people who do not trade there also suffer from the high commissions of the ether network.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 10:27:52 PM

indeed
 Uniswap is a very good and promising DEX.
 however, I do not like him due to the fact that thanks to him, gas prices are going up.
 it turns out that people who do not trade there also suffer from the high commissions of the ether network.
gas fee in unsiwap exchages really be main problem for us. we could double charged when approve token and swab in our trading, if gas gwei very high it will take more our ethereum . but so far , there is good hype when token listing in uniswap, moreover it lock liquidity with huge amount, traders will be very glad with this.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Gvent

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

gas fee in unsiwap exchages really be main problem for us. we could double charged when approve token and swab in our trading, if gas gwei very high it will take more our ethereum . but so far , there is good hype when token listing in uniswap, moreover it lock liquidity with huge amount, traders will be very glad with this.

people who have never traded on Uniswap have not received an airdrop from this exchange
 they don't give a damn about her.
but what people got was a serious increase in the cost of gas
 I am not against the growth of this exchange
 I am against the rise in the price of commissions on the Ethereum network
if the exchange continues to grow in volumes,
 the price of gas will continue to grow

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█