Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bounty scam will gradually go away  (Read 47782 times)
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 12:10:45 PM

I don't see how this will get rid of scam project, we have lots of btc paying signature campaigns and yet there are so much scam project around, so an inclusion of social media in btc paying campaign will not reduce anything, besides not all project will hold a btc paying campaign.

I agree, Paying hunters with btc couldn't eliminate scam projects. Good people enhance their ability to get rid of scam, however, scammers also do their best to get people fall into their wonderful unnoticed scam ideas. In my opinion, as long as the matter is related with money there is scammer wants to steal something no matter how secure and good the project is. Scammer is forever. Good people live, Bad people too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 03:49:26 PM

BTC paying bounties aren't aren't scam because they are paying in bitcoin and they pay every week to bounty hunters, but I still prefers altcoin paying bounties because they are more rewarding, I make 600$ in DIA signature campaign and I'm a member on this forum, I can't make that from btc paying campaigns, the highest I see for members in btc campaign is 15$ weekly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 03:57:35 PM

Bounty scam won't disappear as long as there are hunters that are eager to join regardless of whether the project is an undeniable scam. In any case, it is good to see that there are currently social media crusades that are bitcoin paying. In spite of the fact that we previously observed that previously, however appears, it is returning once more. Interestingly, the bounty manager dealing with that mission acknowledges btc and not token or unknown altcoin. That is additionally for the government assistance of the members. At any rate, they are certain that they are getting paid with important coin as opposed to useless token that isn't yet listed in an exchange.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:04:05 PM

Scam bounties will appear on this forum or on the internet because new crypto projects will always pop up and they will always need promoters to promote their projects, scammers are using bounty hunters that aren't smart to promote their scam projects just to lure investors and exit scam with their money, instead of hoping for scam bounties to end I suggest we level up how we do research on Bounties
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:19:47 PM

Scams will always exist in crypto space, online and even offline, DeFi hype is what woke many scammers up this year, as you can see many bounties are DeFi projects and many of them are complete scam, ask yourself why 99% of new projects are DeFi ? They are here to use DeFi and make money out of it, be smart fellas

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:27:20 PM

Most bounty campaigns that pay with bitcoin don't pay good enough, even a little. But of course we can be more comfortable if the payment we get is bitcoin because we get certainty. I myself often get good rewards in bounty campaigns that pay with their tokens.
Of course if all bounty campaigns are paid using bitcoin then there will be no more scam bounty campaigns, but as I said, our income as a bounty hunter will stagnate at the rate determined by the bounty manager or project developer.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:30:24 PM

Interestingly, the chief dealing with that mission acknowledges btc and not token or obscure alt. I chose to go to crusades in administrations since crusades in administrations pays bitcoin week after week. Be that as it may, for me as a full part, the benefit in administrations isn't as large contrast with benefit I can get in alts. Extortion ought to have been maintained a strategic distance from if the abundance chief set out to deny a venture that needed to hold an abundance yet they didn't escrow assets or tokens before the abundance started.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:57:05 PM

Don't hope for scam project to disappear from crypto space, they will always be around like forever, it's your job to learn how to do good research on new projects to avoid scammers for good, don't expect scam projects to exit this space, they will always find new tricks to use

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:30:37 PM

The Bounty scam cannot completely go away until the bounty hunters promoting the project without knowing the potentiality and investors stop investing without a detailed idea of the project. When investing in a project, an investor prioritizes the popularity and high profitability of the project, so it can be a misconception to worry about the reality of the project. However, now that investors are aware, the number of scam bounty has been greatly reduced, and some thinkers are refraining from promoting scam projects as they identify them.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2020, 07:05:32 PM

Until now there has been no formula to drive scam projects out of the crypto space. They will continue to haunt the crypto space which always makes bounty hunters restless, they are like parasites living on the suffering of others. The main task of the bounty hunter is to research every project they will participate in so they don't get caught up in a scam project.
Undoubtedly, if the Bounty Hunters are more attentive, the scammers will stop offering them jobs, since everyone will know about their plans. Today the situation is such that some Bounty companies on the forum are too obviously in doubt, but the Bounty Hunters are still involved in these projects. I believe that if a person is not well versed in how exactly to do research on a specific project, then at least he should pay attention to the bounty manager, since an authoritative Bounty manager can be a certain guarantee.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 02:51:46 AM

Actually i don't think this will go away as there will still be newcomers joining and starting to learn about the field, and i think they need time to spot the scam projects themselves. But scams will never stop, we are here and know how it works, so it will be easier to spot scam projects.

I think that each person should learn to determine what kind of project it is - a scam or not.

It is not that difficult, it is enough to do a simple analysis of the project, its products, etc.
Exactly it is not difficult if you are too familiar with everything going on, by looking at the project to find some development criteria in the future that i always think it holds true for most projects beginning : clear work, good community, team, fund, and a few more minor criteria. And i see this you have to experience it yourself to know if it is correct or not, if you dig into it carefully then i think you will have the confidence to work on that project more.

Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 06:03:04 AM

If you don't like to be used by scammers you must take things very serious around bounty hunting, do good research before wearing any signature campaign banner, scammers aren't going no where anytime soon, as a master of fact I don't think they will exit crypto space, be determined and try as much as possible to evade scammers projects

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 06:39:57 AM

Scammers aren't going anywhere, they are making money out of newbies that pushed learning away, that's why scammers will always be in crypto space, things can change if every newbies put learning first before investing, once this start happening scammers won't be able to make reasonable money any more and they will slowly go away.
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 06:43:58 AM

Scammers aren't going anywhere, they are making money out of newbies that pushed learning away, that's why scammers will always be in crypto space, things can change if every newbies put learning first before investing, once this start happening scammers won't be able to make reasonable money any more and they will slowly go away.
Newbies can't all decide to start learning before anything else, they are always too eager to make some money so they will invest in anything they see without doing proper analysis on the projects first, I believe this is why scammers are still trying hard to create scam projects today
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 06:55:27 AM

Newbies can't all decide to start learning before anything else, they are always too eager to make some money so they will invest in anything they see without doing proper analysis on the projects first, I believe this is why scammers are still trying hard to create scam projects today

The problem is not even that scammers will never go away - but that many people perceive the fight against them as a new challenge.
Today you have come up with a way to limit the world from scammers and tomorrow these guys will find a way to bypass your system and this will deal an even greater blow to you.
I believe that scammers are peremptory good - because they test the stupidity and greed of newcomers and make it clear to old players that they do not know everything in the world. They make the market less sterile and more risky which allows you to create a certain barrier from completely incompetent and very susceptible people. Fraudsters by their existence allow you to increase the overall level of literacy. In nature, there is a concept of «good predators» - we can say that scammers in the crypto space are the same predators.
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 07:13:48 AM

Scammers will always find new ways to scam investors, so it's not going to be easy for scammers to exit, even if you are smart and know how to do good research you might still fall for scam tricks, quit expecting scammers to quit crypto, it's never going to come true

NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 08:08:37 AM

Just recently we are beginning to have some Twitter campaign giving hunters reward in btc in the service section. This is one sure way to take off this muster that seem like a cancer called bounty scam.

I'm believing that gradually, will may start seeing the inclusion of other social media signatures like Facebook, LinkedIn, medium, article, videos, blogs and many more, coming up in  both bounty section and service. I'm sure that hunters will prefer social media signature than the scam going on in the board.

I guess one reason that we are seeing that Twitter campaign is because of the audit which takes care of non real followers of an account. So if your Twitter account isn't made of real followers, you stand no chance of being selected. The audit is surely to check out accounts with fake followers and that is also good to stop scamming.
Not all new projects team will accept paying bounty hunters in btc or other popular coins, the choice is on bounty hunters themselves, they are the ones to make the right decision, if you like btc paying campaigns then go for it, if you prefer altcoin bounties instead then why waiting?
we have many choice about bounty payment, for stable earning from campaign  we could find it on services section which is provide many btc campaign. so it should not be problem for us, just work and do all task as best as we can . the problem will occur when campaign didnt paid us .
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:16:27 AM
Merited by tyoA7X (1)

it's hard to avoid bounty fraud they have all the great ways to scam bounty hunters such as cut allocations, locking tokens or not paying at all
most scams will occur when the bounty has been completed So the solution to this problem is Escrow if the bounty manager dares to set up an escrow system certainly will avoid bounty fraud

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Festac

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:19:49 AM

There is no reason for scammers to quit crypto space for now since many new ideas to scam newbies or even old crypto users can come up at any time, everything on here is opportunities, DeFi hype brings up many scam DeFi projects, scammers are always waiting for new opportunities, they won't quit.

Festac

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 08:21:31 AM

it's hard to avoid bounty fraud they have all the great ways to scam bounty hunters such as cut allocations, locking tokens or not paying at all
most scams will occur when the bounty has been completed So the solution to this problem is Escrow if the bounty manager dares to set up an escrow system certainly will avoid bounty fraud
All we can do is try since we can't predict how a project team will behave after bounty ends, not all new projects team will decide not to pay bounty hunters, few still cares about their project and reputation, they will try to avoid any bad credibility

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: