Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest AIRDROP in the history of cryptocurrency  (Read 532 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 02:27:50 AM

i think Uniswap Airdrop token (uni) is currently the biggest Airdrop in the history of cryptocurrency. to drop a whopping sum of $450,000,000 IS Something so huge. i stand to be corrected if i am wrong. i believe that the every successful project does not care about dumpers that will dump token after sales or distribution. 40% of the successful participants in the Uni airdrop dumped their rewards in the exchange and it is interesting that the price never went below 3usd.

this is to tell you that a successful project needs no market manipulation to drive volume. it is simple. develop a token, have a very good use-case and watch your project thrive in the market. 
Yes thats the biggest airdrop in history but only for those who trade on uniswap before sept 1, some do get 1600 uni because he use many accounts when he is trading on uniswap so luckym
I missed this opportunity as well, though my friends notify me about this.

Well at first I have doubt because of the past experience I had in airdrop but this one is different.

The price didnt drop drastically even many investors are selling their uni and taking advantage the price increase. Well good project cant really plunge if it has a use case.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 03:31:36 AM

That's right and it happened. This is a Marketing Concept from the Uniswap (uni) Airdrop token development team. Very Brave, Transparent, and has now become a hot topic for a while in the past.

That means the development team knows what prospective customers want, namely the high demand for decentralized financial services with good Financial Governance patterns.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 05:41:52 AM

Uniswap dropping the biggest airdrop to my knowledge and me completely missing it. I cant really say it was a near miss for me since i never really planned on using uniswap due to its higher fees but good to the people who benefitted from it.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 06:50:08 AM

Perhaps, the biggest airdrop in the history of altcoins. Because way back before, I read a thread where Gavin, one of the Bitcoin Scientist is asking for people to test the bitcoin network, he gave out tons of Bitcoin and ask them to test it and he gave a big thanks for those who will return the BTC. Of course with almost 1500 BTC Given, not everyone has the decision to return the BTC, thus, they have huge fund If they will sell those BTC at this time. At this time, Uniswap also profited too much from the volume of trade that is occurring to their platform, that is why they are capable to aidrop that huge amount of fund following the release of LP Tokens in which people could be a liquidity provider.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 11:29:52 AM

The biggest AIRDROP in the history of cryptocurrency

I dont knew much of Uniswap, but I remember few years ago someone said that his stellar airdrop was worth $70000.  Ofcourse he was not airdropped $70k, but price went up after time to that price. If he was dumping it immediately he would get way less.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 01:05:05 PM

Uniswap dropping the biggest airdrop to my knowledge and me completely missing it. I cant really say it was a near miss for me since i never really planned on using uniswap due to its higher fees but good to the people who benefitted from it.

I will disagree with this not only uni swap give the biggest airdrop if I remember xem have it way back 2016 when all the airdrop participants that never sold thier tokens became rich easily this is only if you don't sell it the day they give it the free coins. What uni give is still small compare to xem take note many participants receive big amount  that time .

todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 01:39:47 PM

UNI looks like the biggest this year, but Bitcoin Cash is the biggest airdrop.
Bitcoin Cash's value increased from $ 100 to $ 1000 in the first two trading days. The people who owned the most bitcoins made a huge fortune from Bitcoin Cash.
Comparatively there are differences, but is it worth comparing? because Bitcoin Cash tokens are the result of the original Bitcoin Hard fork, while UNI tokens are the result of the Uniswap exchange which is being widely used by all traders especially this year.
Not really, the liquidity providers and those who regularly transact on UNISWAP get more. They accept risk in DEFI and accept higher than usual transaction costs, accept the risk if the DEFI protocol is at risk (they can lose their money).
People who accidentally generate transactions on UNISWAP before September 1 are really lucky.

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 02:00:02 PM

this is to tell you that a successful project needs no market manipulation to drive volume. it is simple. develop a token, have a very good use-case and watch your project thrive in the market. 
in fact as you said Uniswap coins are ranked the best in the market, even though UNI is basically an Airdrop, currently the price has skyrocketed, far different from other coins, can beat coins like EOS, etc., which are not Airdrop.

I see that entering the end of 2020, many coins that have sprung up that used to be destroyed are now reviving their glory, maybe this is a good sign for the future development of cryptocurrency, despite the pandemic that has hit the world.

I have a good feeling for Bitcoin going forward.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 02:07:22 PM

yes, somehow I personally still don't believe in the promotions or some sort of airdrop made by the Uniswap platform. they have spent $ 450m only for platform users and for free, this is really unexpected although I believe that Uniswap has nothing to lose after doing this free coin. I think that this is really a way to attract market investment in the days to come.

They attract investors and the whole community as well, I traded here two years ago and am surprised that I have 400 UNI free it's my savior in this hard times I almost forgot UNISWAP thanks to the shitcoin I received from airdrop where I traded here if not for that shitcoin I would not have received the free 400 UNI it's really unexpected.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1521
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 02:23:39 PM

it is indeed the biggest airdrop in history. Many people do not think that the uniswap project is the most awesome. The insane price hike made other developers vying with each other to build DeFi projects.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 02:37:29 PM

The UNI airdrop has been recorded as the largest airdrop in cryptocurrency history and is also on the list of price growth high and stable. I want to tell everyone that the stigma of dumping tokens from the bounty hunter causing the price drop is a big mistake, UNI Airdrop has answered everything about it that it all depends on the project development and the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 02:46:00 PM

The uni airdrop has gone down in history as this year's biggest gift-giving. Even though I missed the information in following the Uni airdrop.

The Union team has thought about the dump prices that many people put into selling it.

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 03:16:55 PM

I will disagree with this not only uni swap give the biggest airdrop if I remember xem have it way back 2016 when all the airdrop participants that never sold thier tokens became rich easily this is only if you don't sell it the day they give it the free coins. What uni give is still small compare to xem take note many participants receive big amount  that time .
at least when pandemic conditions like this and many world economies are collapsing and experiencing a crisis, they will consider UNI as the biggest airdrop that can be enjoyed in 2020 because until now this is the only thing that can happen and shock many people and make many people happy.

STUDENTCOIN