Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help on how to fix on table.  (Read 167 times)
KingsGambet19 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 05:20:49 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2020, 06:58:27 AM by KingsGambet19
Merited by hugeblack (2)

I was looking for a tutorial on how to insert table in a post. I just followed the tutorial instruction but sad to say it did not went well on my post. Anyone can help or suggest on how to fix the table for my post?

The post was posted on Off Topic section.

A record one person in every 1500 is aged at least 100 and they're probably a woman -

According to CNN news the figure of 80,450 people aged 100 as figures presented by Japan's Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry. It shows 9,176 more than their previous record compare to this year which equates to one in every 1,565 people.

This is not really a joke and after seeing the statistics I said to myself that I need to get a life. I mean the trend nowadays of human being life span is decreasing every year like here in our place that the average age people dies is at 50-60 years old usually due to hypertension. However, now it seems like the average age of dying due to hypertension ranges from 20-60 years old. Younger people nowadays had diagnosed with hypertension and other diseases.

Nagano City, Japan

So, it made me interested to check how Japanese people especially the women can get into these age. The women in Nagano City of Japan was observed to be one of the lowest per capita medical costs in Japan. According to Takuji Shirasawa, M.D., that the key to long life is to improve diet, stay active, continue to work as they grow older and to stay healthy longer. I was checking on their diet and lifestyle and this is what I found that boost Nagano's life span.

*Campaign against to reduce salt consumption.
*Reduce the use of cooking oil.
*eating brainboosting foods
*cooking cancer fighting recipes
*Staying an active lifestyle

But this is not just the key for the longevity of their life span because the government are helping in the process by spreading awareness by conducting seminars to shopping, supermarket and community centers with 4,500 volunteers. The Japanese government had created projects that leads to diversions for physical activities to encourage people to exercise. Later on shows the result to which more people are living a longer life in their place.

Another article had also been stated the secret of 1975 diet of Japanese people to live longer life and these are the following they mention.

Variety: daily menu featured at least 3 number of small dishes in addition to soup and rice.
Cooking methods: Simmered, steamed and raw followed by boiled and grilled. Cooking at high heat like sauteeing and frying in oil can cause nutrients breakdown.
Ingridients: Japanese diet foods are rich in soy products, seafood, tubers, green and yellow vegetables, fruit, seaweed, mushrooms, and green tea.
Seasonings: The fermented seasonings like soy sauce, miso, vinegar, mirin, and sake along with dashi broth helped impart satisfyingflavor to foods without the heavy use of salt and sugar.

Take a look in the sample menu from the 1975 Japanese Diet

|
Breakfast
|
Lunch
|
Dinner
|
|Rice, grilled salted salmon, nattō (fermented soybeans), miso soup with Chinese cabbage & bean sprouts|Kitsune udon (udon noodles with aburaage), fruit|Rice, nikujaga (potato & meat stew), vinegared mozuku seaweed,clear soup with cabbage and egg|
|Raisin bread, omelet, sausage sautéed with cabbage, fruit, milk|Fried rice, wakame seaweed soup|Rice, chikuzen-ni (root vegetables simmered with chicken), cold tōfu, miso soup with spinach & aburaage (deep-fried sliced tōfu)|
|Rice, dried horse mackerel, komatsuna spinach with clams, sweet & savory runner beans, miso soup with eggplant|Fried noodles, mitsumame (sweet agar jelly) with fruit|Rice, cream stew, blanched Chinese cabbage with dried shrimp in broth, cucumber & hijiki salad|
|Toast, bacon, eggs, fruit, yogurt|Rice steamed with sweet potato, simmered kōyadōfu (freeze-dried tōfu), miso soup with pork & root vegetables|Rice, mackerel simmered with miso, soybeans with mixed vegetables, clear soup with Chinese cabbage & wakame|
|Rice, Japanese rolled omelet, nattō, miso soup with cabbage & aburaage, fruit|Oyako donburi (chicken & egg bowl), vinegared daikon radish & carrot, tsukudani (vegetables or shellfish stewed in soy sauce and mirin)|Rice, horse mackerel escabeche, miso dengaku (skewered tōfu & vegetables glazed with miso sauce), clear soup with Japanese pumpkin & komatsuna spinach|
|Toast, boiled egg, tuna & broccoli salad, fruit, milk|Rice, eggplant sauteed with ground chicken, simmered hijiki seaweed| hijiki seaweed   Rice, simmered flounder, okara (tōfu lees), miso soup with taro root & daikon radish|
|Rice, clams & cabbage steamed in sake, nattō, miso soup with tōfu and aburaage|Sandwiches, consomme, fruit|Rice, sashimi, satsuma-age (fried fish paste) simmered with Chinese cabbage, white salad (with tōfu dressing)|
(Originally published in Japanese on April 15, 2019. Banner photo: Pixta)

In the above menu we can say that the way to healtier and longer life is through food diet. It seems nowadays where the use of artificial cooking ingredient is rampant that could be toxic human accumulated and will form a disease and will result to death. I am spreading this for an awareness for we know how important is health nowadays. Health is wealth as it really should be and it is also expensive getting sick nowadays so it is a good deal to live a healthier lifestyle.

Reference:
https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-living/info-2014/longevity-secrets-from-japan.html
https://www.nippon.com/en/in-depth/d00482/amp/#
https://editi[Suspicious link removed]/2020/09/18/asia/japanese-centenarians-scli-intl/index.html

Update:  All fine now thanks to you guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OcTradism

Activity: 1722
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2020, 05:41:42 AM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (1)

|
Breakfast
|
Lunch
|
Dinner
|
|Rice, grilled salted salmon, nattō (fermented soybeans), miso soup with Chinese cabbage & bean sprouts|Kitsune udon (udon noodles with aburaage), fruit|Rice, nikujaga (potato & meat stew), vinegared mozuku seaweed,clear soup with cabbage and egg|
|Next breakfast|Next lunch|Next dinner|

You can try more format from Some suggestions if you want to use tables on Bitcointalk

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 06:04:37 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2020, 06:16:20 AM by Alucard1

Hello, you may click the quote button for this comment and try to analyze how the table was formed, you may also use this format for what you want to do, just edit the text for every table.

| Username | Rank | Active |
| 1.Alucard | Member | YES |
| 2.KingsGambet19 | Newbie | YES |

Reminder:
Use this "tr" to add a row.
Use this "td" to add a row.
Always use "/" for closing tags.

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 05:48:49 PM

Quoting an entire topic as you just did seems quite too elaborate @kingsgambet19. Perhaps, you could have quoted a section of it or just posted the link with a write up that captions what is it about you what to relay to your viewers.
You can check this out on how to create tables in the forum.
|Tutorial - How to create Table in the BitcoinTalk Forum.|so98nn|

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3607

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2020, 04:32:32 AM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (1), KingsGambet19 (1)

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td][b]xxx[/b][/td] [td]|[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]_________________[/td] [td]|[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]xxx[/td] [td]|[/td]
[td]xxx[/td] [td]|[/td]
[td]xxx[/td] [td]|[/td]
[td]xxx[/td] [td]|[/td]
[td]xxx[/td] [td]|[/td]
[td]xxx[/td] [td]|[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Personally, I prefer the previous styling because it represents the best control of some size and table size, and you can change the dimensions easily.
The problem of the forum is that the shape of the tables is not fixed, but rather variable. Therefore, you can create a table in any program and then paste it here in the form of an image instead of its design.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KingsGambet19 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 08:24:00 AM

<snip>
Thanks for the tips. I was also wondering of that too but a newbie are not allowed to post image here. Maybe in the future I can make a table in different program and then take a screen shot post it here. However, I do not regret to learn in doing the table with the help of other users who thought me to fix the table. Thanks anyway, such a pleasure knowing new things around.

Next stop is how to post image.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 08:50:41 AM

<snip>
Thanks for the tips. I was also wondering of that too but a newbie are not allowed to post image here. Maybe in the future I can make a table in different program and then take a screen shot post it here. However, I do not regret to learn in doing the table with the help of other users who thought me to fix the table. Thanks anyway, such a pleasure knowing new things around.

Next stop is how to post image.
You need to be at least a jr member to post an image, anyhow, you have enough merits to rank to jr member, you just have to wait for your activity to catch up.

Guideline on posting images (with size adjustments), hyperlinks.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████