Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I sell ERC20 coins?  (Read 1114 times)
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:04:06 PM

In order to sell the ERC20 coins you have, you need to find out where the developer of those coins will list or did the project; For this, he has to search for the project through various social media including Telegram Twitter. You can also check your tokens on listing websites like CoinMarketCap or CoinZeco. However, if you are not listed on good and trusted exchanges, you will not get a fair price for coins.

grace143
Copper Member

Activity: 225
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:10:21 PM

Just like what the tittle say Where can I sell ERC20 coins? like etherdelta back on the days. It's been years since I last sell some coins so I forgot the sites where I sold them. Just want to ask if there are still good sites to sell ERC20 coins like etherdelta. TIA
The best way to sell coins on any decentralized exchange, first of you have to check www.coinmarketcap.com and see in which exchanges your coins are listed, so where they are listed you have to go for that with best price. Etherdelta, forkdelta, there are many exchanges like that, but its best to sell your coins in any decentralized exchange.

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:21:49 PM

Just like what the tittle say Where can I sell ERC20 coins? like etherdelta back on the days. It's been years since I last sell some coins so I forgot the sites where I sold them. Just want to ask if there are still good sites to sell ERC20 coins like etherdelta. TIA

You must first find information about the exchanges that support your ERC20 coins in coinmarketcap, then you can register on the exchange platform on which your ERC20 coins are listed, deposit your coins, and then trade and sell your coins for Bitcoin or Ethereum pairs. I advise you to hold your coins if the exchange platform does not have a trading value or a scam exchange.

Its also good that some Bounty Threads are already including in which Exchange they are willing to place a big volume of their token so people can Buy and Sell there. Its also a good way so users can start buying from that exchange since that is already an opportunity to invest on that token. Some exchanges are already listing all possible tokens that is capable of being traded within their website. Coinmarketcap also shows on which exchanges you can make changes so that is a helpful website.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1kodumtek7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 161

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 08:06:24 PM

I recommend trading through a decentralized exchange. There are exchanges such as IDEX, forkdelta and these exchanges are very reliable. You can also find every non-scam coin there. I used to transact on etherdelta and even bought it when they issued their own stock exchange coins, but the result was negative for me.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:26:27 PM

You can sell on Forkdelta. Forkdelta also has the same features as Etherdelta. In addition, you can also use the Idex Exchange, but Idex cannot sell tokens that are not listed there.

For the Forkdelta site you can visit this site forkdelta.app

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 10:54:24 PM

Etherdelta, Forkdelta, idex would be good for selling Erc20 tokens. Also, if the token is listed in Coinmarketcap or coingecko, see a good exchange and sell erc20 token on liseted exchange. Value of this token can also be seen in Etherscan.io If have value, saw an exchange option where you can sell this erc20 token.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 04:45:05 PM

I recommend trading through a decentralized exchange. There are exchanges such as IDEX, forkdelta and these exchanges are very reliable. You can also find every non-scam coin there. I used to transact on etherdelta and even bought it when they issued their own stock exchange coins, but the result was negative for me.

You can also do it at Mercatox. The rate that this exchange offers is pretty good now (however, it is naturally flexible). However, you can get Ethereum, not cash for it. Further, you have to find the place to exchange ETH for traditional money. Suppose, it is easy to do it — just monitor the rates.
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2020, 04:29:54 PM

if there is already a price, maybe you can ask the telegram community coin or you can see it on coinmarketcap where there is usually an information listing on which market, or try to uniswap because now it's on the rise or you can check first on forkdelta because there are still quite a lot of buying and selling on the forkdelta

konflikkastil

Activity: 880

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 03:59:12 PM

When it comes to where to sell ERC20 coins, there are countless of decentralized platforms to do that. Coingecko has a list of those sites. But care must be taken on how to go about it. It will be good to know about the rules guilding each of these Exchanges, to know the rules guilding how transaction are made. Cause I'm talking from experience. I have transferred coin to a certain Exchange only to discovered after transferring that there is a minimum amount of coin that can be transferred before it will reflect on the site. My transferred coin couldn't reflect hence, I lost the coin because I couldn't check the rules and regulations. So please, before embarking on any transaction, take time to read their rules. That is very important. Don't ever forget to do that.

asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:31:20 PM

I remember using etherdelta a lot in 2018 there were a lot of erc20 coin airdrops. Idex was no less famous in that year. I know that in 2020 many people sell eec20 tokens on uniswap. Uniswap is getting more and more popular because of its huge airdrop. 1 user can get 1000 dollars.

Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:37:39 PM

There are many exchanges available in the cryptocurrency market where you can sell your ERC20 coin and token. Just search in Coinmarketcap about your coin and see the trading market available for your ERC20 token. If you have the main prominent coin of ERC20 like; Ethereum, BNT, Datum, CAPP, Dent, and many more then you can go for top exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, HitBtc, etc.

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:58:43 PM

There are many exchanges available in the cryptocurrency market where you can sell your ERC20 coin and token. Just search in Coinmarketcap about your coin and see the trading market available for your ERC20 token. If you have the main prominent coin of ERC20 like; Ethereum, BNT, Datum, CAPP, Dent, and many more then you can go for top exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, HitBtc, etc.
Very good advice for those who don't know, because for members who are very experienced in selling ERC-20 tokens, of course they already know which sites they should visit and which exchanges they will use to make sales.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 04:04:52 PM

Very good advice for those who don't know, because for members who are very experienced in selling ERC-20 tokens, of course they already know which sites they should visit and which exchanges they will use to make sales.
It is worth paying attention to the fact that not all existing cryptocurrencies are listed on CoinMarketCap or other relevant resources. There are coins that are still traded on exchanges, but not on the most rated ones, and this information can only be found in project community groups or in groups for announcements, where the team informs its users about the listing. Therefore, it is necessary to visit the corresponding telegram groups and official pages of projects on social networks more often.
coiner-88

Activity: 537

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:16:39 PM

There are numerous trades that you can use to sell ERC20 tokens, I will give a few guides to you and they are alright for you to utilize, including Forkdelta, Idex, Probit and it can likewise be on Uniswap which is right now moving, just on Uniswap I see there additionally Defi tokens recorded there, so the main trade you can zero in on and especially like Etherdelta in the past is Forkdelta.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:28:37 PM

It's like you're a stranger coming in crypto space from other planet after years of being with crypto market. But I think after that time you will still remember everything because it's just the same place and there are so much more crypto exchanges where you can sell your ERC20 coin than before. In just typing crypto exchange in google you can simply find a lot of different exchanges and you are free to select where do you want to sell your coins.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:48:13 PM

Forkdelta is also part of Etherdelta, I think you can sell ERC20 tokens on Forkdelta. For the display, Forkdelta is much lighter than Etherdelta. Etherdelta has updated its appearance, but you can still use it.

However if you are interested in DEX, you can check out cmc. https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/dex/
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:39:03 PM

Fees is required for every exchange and if your token have been mew wallet then you need transaction fees. Erc20 coin already listing some exchange so you can sell with fees. However without fees you can choose this form exchange currency section, maybe it's better solution at now.

and also if the value of the token we hold is very small it is better not to sell it, for example the estimated token being held is 10 $ then it is better to leave it first.
because some exchanges impose a minimum withdrawal.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 08:12:48 PM

Have you ever used Etherflyer? This exchange is almost the same as Etherdelta and Forkdelta. However exchanges are rarely used. When it comes to security, I can't guarantee it. Maybe you can learn it yourself.
livingfree

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 09:31:20 PM

I remember using etherdelta a lot in 2018 there were a lot of erc20 coin airdrops. Idex was no less famous in that year. I know that in 2020 many people sell eec20 tokens on uniswap. Uniswap is getting more and more popular because of its huge airdrop. 1 user can get 1000 dollars.
It's the option of those who see Uniswap as a good exchange. If your token is listed there, then sell it there.

But with the vast of exchanges, it's very common to have them with erc20 tokens. You need to search for the supporting exchanges that have your token. Searching them will help you suit what you think is the best exchange for that token.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 03:35:16 PM

Have you tried to sell it on uniswap exchange ? Uniswap is a very popular decentralized exchange nowadays.
To sell your erc20 token, you must know where it has been listed first.
If you are lucky, maybe someone has provided the liquidity of token on uniswap and you can immediately sell the token there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: