Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DEFI] UNICAP - Collateralized Swap Token UCAP Reliability, Transparency.  (Read 2829 times)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 11:12:30 PM

We are pleased to welcome you
Listing @Bibox365 NOV 30

https://twitter.com/unicapfinance/status/1331138456706310144?s=20

Nice to see it, I think Bibox will also confirm this in a few days via their social media. Not a bad place right there, not bad for startup. Then will the trading pairs available in all pairs in Bibox later? I hope the next exchange will be more great than this.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 04:13:55 AM

Nice to see it, I think Bibox will also confirm this in a few days via their social media. Not a bad place right there, not bad for startup. Then will the trading pairs available in all pairs in Bibox later? I hope the next exchange will be more great than this.
a good start brings and list in Bibox exchange because so far Bibox daily trading is quite increasing i look in coinmarketcap along with many traders who come to the bibox market. Let's see if the enthusiasm for Unicap at bibox is high enough maybe the price is an easy increase.
Unicap.finance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 11:15:36 AM

We are pleased to welcome you
Listing @Bibox365 NOV 30

https://twitter.com/unicapfinance/status/1331138456706310144?s=20

https://www.bibox.com/v2/exchange?pair=UCAP_USDT

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unicap-finance

St.D1

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:53:48 PM

https://www.bibox.com/v2/exchange?pair=UCAP_USDT

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unicap-finance

Cool Cool Cool
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 12:32:53 PM
Merited by Unicap.finance (2)

I see simplicity and transparency.
A good enough idea and I will watch the news.
Success in development, guys Wink

Thank you for your support, ataArt
We appreciate it.

everything looks strange so far, why in the fund "insurance" iq cash? also ethereum not etherIum.So the lists of exchanges now look not convincing.

Is it legal to say that your token will be listed on certain exchanges, especially Binance and Coinbase before the official announcement from the exchange? besides that, is the statement that your token will be listed on some of the exchanges that you mentioned is a certainty or just a sweet plan?

These are the goals towards which the project is moving. Real people are at the head of the project. Team have several successful projects: FINEXPO, TradersFair, Blockchain Fest, Millionaire Bazaar, Masters Money, IQ.cash

No one is prohibited from talking about listing plans and if you need confirmation that we can list, then IQCASH is listed on 3 major exchanges

IQ is not insurance - the company's first contribution to the fund

The fund will raise assets that small companies cannot
We will wrap crypto assets
and add the DeFi business and send all the income to the fund.

So no insurance, there will be real assets which, Everyone will see on the site - every bitcoin that goes to the fund.

It's great that you fully understand the project and are confident in it. If the person representing the project is 100% sure of it, this gives him the opportunity to defend and explain all the subtleties of work processes!
Thank you for such an answer, for me, for example, as a person not common with defi platforms, it is interesting to learn something new and go beyond my competencies!
dratypres

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 02:48:57 PM

Can you tell more specific about project plans for the end of 2020, how does it going? I saw many points which should be done till the end of this year, that's why I'm interested
sidik7

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 02:24:54 AM

Can you tell more specific about project plans for the end of 2020, how does it going? I saw many points which should be done till the end of this year, that's why I'm interested
maybe you can see the roadmap in Ann here , i notice the roadmap in the end of 2020 the team focus on develop their website just waiting for the latest update information from team and by the way the value of ucap in bibox is quite high and has 3 trade pairs in btc pairs , eth pairs and usdt pairs  if interested for trade you can try it .
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 12:07:16 PM

It has been a while that I did not hear from unicap, what's going on? I see there's no news on social media, Even I didn't see a christmast event from unicap, while other projects are busy make and holding events to celebrate the day.

Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2020, 08:34:29 PM

Hello UNICAP team! How it's going on your development? Any updates on horizon?
denshiplas

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:38:59 PM

Q4 2021 looks interesting because there will be UNICAP New Startups Launch, very exiting Smiley Also this Startups will be listed on OKEX, HUOBI and BINANCE Wink
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 08:49:25 PM

Take a look on https://www.bibox.com/en/exchange/basic/UCAP_USDT, Ucap trading so active right there. I guess the project is going well, because it seems the price and volume looks good. I think the dev right now in phase of preparing to achieve the Q1 2021 development on roadmap. This project should be not short lived.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 05:34:36 AM

Take a look on https://www.bibox.com/en/exchange/basic/UCAP_USDT, Ucap trading so active right there. I guess the project is going well, because it seems the price and volume looks good. I think the dev right now in phase of preparing to achieve the Q1 2021 development on roadmap. This project should be not short lived.

Of course, it is generating some good volume, but this volume will continue only when there is an active implementation form the team. But the team managed to list the coin in one of the best exchange, so this helps the other exchange start listing this coin only when we some active developments and if they follow their roadmap in a timely manner.

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 06:00:46 AM

The price of UCAP is quite good but the trading volume is limited, a few tens of thousands isn't too active. Bibox is just an average exchange, it gets more active when there are a few more large exchanges.
Allxxyeo

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 07:29:02 PM

So UCAP Token Capitalization Plan is a the same as the ROI that project team anticipate for 2021. But this expectations looks a little high for me
Digital_Seung
Copper Member

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 03:12:53 PM

As I saw UNICAP has big plans for the beginning of 2021 year, they plan listings on big exchanges like KuCoin, Bittrex, Exmo and more. This exchanges not accept all coins, so it will be not easy
sidik7

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2021, 11:20:54 PM

As I saw UNICAP has big plans for the beginning of 2021 year, they plan listings on big exchanges like KuCoin, Bittrex, Exmo and more. This exchanges not accept all coins, so it will be not easy
yeah maybe it still needs a process by reaching several steps on the roadmap and if the team from unicap is seriously, they will definitely negotiate with several market likes you said. well just wait for the performance of the team.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 11:05:34 PM

yeah maybe it still needs a process by reaching several steps on the roadmap and if the team from unicap is seriously, they will definitely negotiate with several market likes you said. well just wait for the performance of the team.
This news is what their supporters have been waiting for the most, it certainly should not disappoint. If at this time the conversation process has been carried out, then there will be progress that Ucap will announce here. OP is still active recently, so I guess he always monitoring this thread.

sidik7

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2021, 10:43:19 PM

This news is what their supporters have been waiting for the most, it certainly should not disappoint. If at this time the conversation process has been carried out, then there will be progress that Ucap will announce here. OP is still active recently, so I guess he always monitoring this thread.
it's true that their team is still consistent and they also respond to all suggestions from these communities showing good team performance for the future of this platform. soon there will definitely be important news delivered by the team lets look forward to it.
Unicap.finance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 11:05:26 AM

Hello guys, 2021 started with a very positive mood like never before ... it's hard to argue with that

Yes, we are continuing to negotiate with major exchanges and will announce the result in the near future.

At the same time, we are developing the UNICAP Fund and would like to please you with the introduction of AI trading by the end of February
Stay tuned and follow the news Wink
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 09:03:43 PM

Hello guys, 2021 started with a very positive mood like never before ... it's hard to argue with that

Yes, we are continuing to negotiate with major exchanges and will announce the result in the near future.

At the same time, we are developing the UNICAP Fund and would like to please you with the introduction of AI trading by the end of February
Stay tuned and follow the news Wink

great to heard about major exchange and AI trading that will be avalailable by the end of february
by the way, can you explain me about how this AI trading work ? or this is a kind of bot trading dev
thank you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: