Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 1523 times)
BonFiOrg (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2020, 01:49:41 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2023, 04:13:53 PM by BonFiOrg

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 08:45:58 AM

Since you published the names and photos of your Core Council Members, can you also add their profile links like their linkedin profile and other related links that you can tell they are real people? I know most of these DeFi projects are anonymous and very rare that you will encounter having their team members published. In case, you will be one of the few DeFi projects disclosing your team members and let's hope this project is real through and through.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 11:33:19 PM

You are aiming to innovate the DeFi industry, what do you think will be your main contribution to the DeFi network when you deploy your project? As there are so many crap DeFis existing, what do you think will be your feature that will deviate from all this debacle? Investors are getting smarter because of the previous ICOs blunder but there are still people who don't learn their lessons.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 02:18:09 PM

The BonAI is part of BonVest and powers its price prediction. But I don't quite understand how it can do such things like price prediction if it is part of the system

It is necessary to have a lot of statistical data to use the AI systems. There are a lot of project which suppose to use AI. What is the difference between your project and the others?
When do you plan to start to use AI?

In 2017-2018 AI was just another one hype to acctract money. But whre are all this projects which were going to use AI? How DEFI and AI related and how it will be used? They should have at least prototype...
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 02:21:13 PM

In 2017-2018 AI was just another one hype to acctract money. But whre are all this projects which were going to use AI? How DEFI and AI related and how it will be used? They should have at least prototype...

I agree that many people are disappointed in the projects which promised to work with AI and a lot of people do not understand how AI works and why it is necessary. That is why it is necessary to have MVP. Do you have an MVP to understand how  mining pool will work?

According to the roadmap in whitepapers launch of the platform will be only at the end of 2021. So it is necessary to wait to see how the platform and AI on the platform will work.

Fully working platform is not the same as MVP (its just a demo version, where people can see whats a products this is and how it will work when full platform will be launched).
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:18:55 AM

A very interesting article about staking system in Bonfi was published in medium https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc
It explained how $BNF staking system is working and how it is possible to get reward for staking.

Thank you for the article. I have read it. As I understand users will hold their tokens and lock them to get reward in two different pools. Each pool will have its own conditions of staking.

Now staking system is very popular and many projects use staking system to attract big community and to pay rewards people for holding tokens. But for staking is very important that the project would develop constantly and the price of the tokens would grow in future.
The new system indeed is very popular and it has some good sites but also bad. Now what will happen with this project we will need to wait 19Oct and see in which direction it goes. I have high hopes but lets see first.
kagami_

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 04:30:18 PM

I did not find a Roadmap hee. When do you plan to launch your platform?
Sireum Leuweung

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:55:31 PM

Yes, I also didn't find the Roadmap on the thread above, but if you are really digging up information about BonFi project then you will find the Bonfi Project Roadmap on the last page of the whitepaper.

and the Staking Platform will launch at Q3-Q4 2021 (according to project roadmap above)

OP: I think it's a good idea to include this Roadmap both in the thread and on your website
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:05:07 PM

Yes, I also didn't find the Roadmap on the thread above, but if you are really digging up information about BonFi project then you will find the Bonfi Project Roadmap on the last page of the whitepaper.

and the Staking Platform will launch at Q3-Q4 2021 (according to project roadmap above)

OP: I think it's a good idea to include this Roadmap both in the thread and on your website
You doing it well, but it will be more good if you make the image clear enough to read, too blurry to see at this point. Indeed that was the time they will launch the staking platform, it mean we should wait almost 1 year to see it. Not a short time to wait.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 09:22:48 PM

You doing it well, but it will be more good if you make the image clear enough to read, too blurry to see at this point. Indeed that was the time they will launch the staking platform, it mean we should wait almost 1 year to see it. Not a short time to wait.
but before staking bonFi was launched, of course we had Uniswap, and the team had planned the date of being registered on UNISWAP on the 19th, and the interesting thing about bonFi sales was that it had reached 97% and it only took 3% more to reach the price. Obviously we see there are still a few hours again for sales before the end and positive 100% harcap, I hope you will not miss this opportunity

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 12:39:22 PM

I think he/she did it on purpose to avoid excess space in the comments, because I see that he/she using sizes in the images code (I'm also doing that too).

Besides from that, I think would be better to read the whitepaper directly, it will be much more info that we can get, not only the roadmap but other things from this project.

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
kungyc

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 04:47:13 PM

but before staking bonFi was launched, of course we had Uniswap, and the team had planned the date of being registered on UNISWAP on the 19th, and the interesting thing about bonFi sales was that it had reached 97% and it only took 3% more to reach the price. Obviously we see there are still a few hours again for sales before the end and positive 100% harcap, I hope you will not miss this opportunity
[/quote]

Where did you find this information?
Is there any official information about results of the token sale?

Waiting for a listing.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 07:23:49 PM

Waiting for a listing.
This is their official announcement about the information https://twitter.com/bon_finance/status/1317181887744561153 and now you can see through their twitter account that their token sale already sold out.
The listing in uniswap will be at 19th october, 5pm CET. since the token sale is sold out, I think we will be able to see a pretty good trading volume there later.

kristikun

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 04:15:45 PM

Waiting for a listing.
[/quote]

Also information about distribution of tokens and future plans for listing you can find in this article https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-member-token-sale-update-2dd8735a2127

Here is more detailed information.
ewasegun11

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 05:35:32 PM

Also information about distribution of tokens and future plans for listing you can find in this article https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-member-token-sale-update-2dd8735a2127

Today is 19th of October. Is their any information about results of token distribution or some other news?

Here you can find all the last information about listing https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/900003174223-ProBit-
This is an official information about listing on Probit exchange. And I think that it is a very good news  Cheesy
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:10:17 PM

Today is 19th of October. Is their any information about results of token distribution or some other news?

Here you can find all the last information about listing https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/900003174223-ProBit-
This is an official information about listing on Probit exchange. And I think that it is a very good news  Cheesy
Any news is good news. And listing to Probit for start is really a good news. The team need to keep working and trying to be listed also on bigger exchanges.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:16:41 PM

I see you have a good results in token sale. But when and where do you plan to have a listing?
Uniswap Listing will happen also on same day like the token distribution (19 Oct. 2020). After that BonFi is planning to list on CEX as well.
19 October gone so bonfi already listing in uniswap ? I see start on probit exchange sound like good but do you feel at the moment need top exchange. I hope team will do more exchange then volume and price go up faster.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 03:40:17 PM

Uniswap listing was pretty good. I think 150k of locked value and 1.5kk+ volume are great metrics. Wait for probit as all ppl around. Hope more dex/cex not far away
good start for the BonFi project as far as the information I get their sales are quite successful, and I also participate as an investor so far the price of BonFi is very far as we expected and it is lower than the pre-sale price, I hope all will recover when trading on probit and open bilaxy

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Nekonoid

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 05:28:54 PM

Uniswap listing was pretty good. I think 150k of locked value and 1.5kk+ volume are great metrics. Wait for probit as all ppl around. Hope more dex/cex not far away

Information about Uniswap listing was published here https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-member-token-sale-update-2dd8735a2127
And I did not find any update. Do you have more news about Uniswap listing?

I found this information about Bilaxy listing https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-will-list-on-bilaxy-exchange-b16b7f9d4d64
Bolopecah

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 07:51:04 PM

Information about Uniswap listing was published here https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-member-token-sale-update-2dd8735a2127
And I did not find any update. Do you have more news about Uniswap listing?

I found this information about Bilaxy listing https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-will-list-on-bilaxy-exchange-b16b7f9d4d64
you missed the probit exchange will occur on the 22nd, hopefully with the BNF listing on the probit exchange it will have a good impact to push up prices because I see in the BonFi telegram community many investors are disappointed with the issue of the current BNF token price

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: