Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Warning] Operation Shitcoin Cleanout members are scammers  (Read 3262 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:57:53 PM

A group of failed scammers and hackers have recently made up a team to basically hack other coins this team is lead by muddafudda and I will explain to you why they are completely lying about everything.

Muddafudda himself has created countless shitcoins that are nothing but clones and bring no innovation to crypto currency. He is using this group to attack other coins and defend his own by doing this he will attempt to make his own coins increase in value.

Another member in this group is R3wt, R3wt is a known scammer and has recently pulled a GOX and scammed people that were using his exchange by "losing" the coins in his exchange into his personal wallet.

The more prominent members in this team are using sock puppet accounts to make it look like they have genuine support but don't be fooled they go under the guise of cleaning up the crypto market while in reality they're scammers just like Mark Karpelfatfuck that just want to make a quick buck.

I will be updating this thread with new developments and lead or any new info that I get on these scammers and how they are attempting to deceive you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
extortion

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:02:11 PM

better get your sockpuppets in here to promote this topic. else you won't convince any noobs....

Extortion. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:02:48 PM

^This is a sockpuppet of the Auroracoin dev. I will be releasing his Dox momentarily.

Again with the baseless accusations I see? And like I told you all in the other thread of course they will try to resort to some sort of attack off some baseless accusation to get their way. You just proved my point you imbecile.
extortion

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:03:58 PM

^This is a sockpuppet of the Auroracoin dev. I will be releasing his Dox momentarily.

Again with the baseless accusations I see? And like I told you all in the other thread of course they will try to resort to some sort of attack off some baseless accusation to get their way. You just proved my point you imbecile.

You threw baseless accusations in your post too.... Eye for an Eye.... you imbecile  Cheesy

Extortion. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.
zeroc00l

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:05:26 PM

Nothing wrong with this idea of having some regulation in the altcoin world to protect newbies and investors.

Just like what governments already do.  Control the influx of new shitcoins.  Make a higher bar for them to enter through application fees.  And create an organization to enforce (kill off) coins that do not comply using those funds.

I don't understand why that's so hard to grasp.
Polycoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:15:46 PM

You threw baseless accusations in your post too.... Eye for an Eye.... you imbecile  Cheesy

Lol@ extortions negative trust rating, I read his trust feedback, and this guy..is a piece of shit. Fuck You Extortion.

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
extortion

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:16:18 PM

Lol@ extortions negative trust rating, I read his trust feedback, and this guy..is a piece of shit. Fuck You Extortion.

Hugh Madbro?

Polycoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:17:38 PM

Hugh Madbro?

It's impossible to be fully anonymous, even using TOR btw. Don't be fooled that using TOR would allow you to do crimes and get away with it Extortion. LOL

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:17:41 PM

I am curious... what are the baseless accusations?

Muddafudda certainly made his own shitcoins ... everyone knows this.
I wasn't aware R3wt also made a shitcoin, but he did... amp, or something like that.
He also ran OpenEx, which failed, and a lot of coins were 'lost'.

They publicly claimed they wish to ddos other coins, and extort devs illegally for money, if they don't comply. It's in the thread, posted by the members themselves.

I'm not sure what part of his post you consider false. It's all in the shitcoin thread itself.
Infectiphibian

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:21:15 PM

A group of failed scammers and hackers have recently made up a team to basically hack other coins this team is lead by muddafudda and I will explain to you why they are completely lying about everything.

Muddafudda himself has created countless shitcoins that are nothing but clones and bring no innovation to crypto currency. He is using this group to attack other coins and defend his own by doing this he will attempt to make his own coins increase in value.

Another member in this group is R3wt, R3wt is a known scammer and has recently pulled a GOX and scammed people that were using his exchange by "losing" the coins in his exchange into his personal wallet.

The more prominent members in this team are using sock puppet accounts to make it look like they have genuine support but don't be fooled they go under the guise of cleaning up the crypto market while in reality they're scammers just like Mark Karpelfatfuck that just want to make a quick buck.

I will be updating this thread with new developments and lead or any new info that I get on these scammers and how they are attempting to deceive you.
You're just a little butt hurt that you're "liberate the USA" shitcoin is going to be hit hard. I have never wished a coin destroyed before, but you have finally given me a reason.
h4xx0r

Activity: 154

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:23:03 PM

I am curious... what are the baseless accusations?

Muddafudda certainly made his own shitcoins ... everyone knows this.

True(he also scammed r3wt and extorted r3wt and other coin "devs" who paid him to work on their coins.)

I wasn't aware R3wt also made a shitcoin, but he did... amp, or something like that.

Also True(and Nanotokens(a collaboration with muddafudda, who scammed r3wt with a huge premine and easily forkable parameters), and Jcoin back in the day(windows only client, no source code, not opensource, never really took off).

He also ran OpenEx, which failed, and a lot of coins were 'lost'.
I hear he's working on a new exchange already do not confuse the poor coding of justin(the codeveloper of openex) with the work of r3wt. I highly doubt he stole anything. the code quality of openex was terrible at best. like taking candy from a baby.

They publicly claimed they wish to ddos other coins, and extort devs illegally for money, if they don't comply. It's in the thread, posted by the members themselves.
You seem hell bent on ruining r3wts name. i saw several times where he stated he would not participate in the group, but supported the message of the OP. i did notice a user attempting to start a service where they were charging to get coins "white listed".
I'm not sure what part of his post you consider false. It's all in the shitcoin thread itself.
Only the parts where he lies/misspeaks.

poornamelessme

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:27:54 PM

You seem hell bent on ruining r3wts name. i saw several times where he stated he would not participate in the group, but supported the message of the OP.
Only the parts that are lies in order to make you and the op look credible.

Huh? The only time I have even posted r3wts name is in association with the shitcoin thread, because, as you say, he supports it. If a person supports illegal activity, I am not so sure anyone else can ruin his name ...  he sort of managed to do it to himself.

h4xx0r

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:39:02 PM

You seem hell bent on ruining r3wts name. i saw several times where he stated he would not participate in the group, but supported the message of the OP.
Only the parts that are lies in order to make you and the op look credible.

Huh? The only time I have even posted r3wts name is in association with the shitcoin thread, because, as you say, he supports it. If a person supports illegal activity, I am not so sure anyone else can ruin his name ...  he sort of managed to do it to himself.

Forking coins isn't illegal. its abusing the protocol at best, but lets face it. if a coins protocol allows it to be forked via 51% attacks, how is it supposed to be a viable form of currency in the digital age, so i argue your bubblegum leave it to beaver logic discredits you, and the opposition of that thread.

ddosing pools and services, that's an entirely different matter.

poornamelessme

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:42:24 PM

Forking coins isn't illegal. its abusing the protocol at best, but lets face it. if a coins protocol allows it to be forked via 51% attacks, how is it supposed to be a viable form of currency in the digital age, so i argue your bubblegum leave it to beaver logic discredits you, and the opposition of that thread.

I don't mean forking, I am talking about extortion. And if I remember right, ddosing pools were also discussed in that shitcoin thread as an extra bonus.

They discuss  charging devs a 'fee' if they don't comply with them, and if they don't, they will ddos them. That is the illegality I am talking about.
h4xx0r

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:44:10 PM

I don't mean forking, I am talking about extortion. And if I remember right, ddosing pools were also discussed in that shitcoin thread as an extra bonus.

They discuss  charging devs a 'fee' if they don't comply with them, and if they don't, they will ddos them. That is the illegality I am talking about.

where did r3wt mention extorting people? you keep mixing your accusations between r3wt and "they", so i have to ask. are you high, or does everyone from hollywood parade about in this manner, throwing out accusations without being able to back them up?

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:51:33 PM

Forking coins isn't illegal.

Agree there probably is not a law in any country which says "forking a coin is illegal". But depending on what the fork does and causes, can be illegal and/or grounds for liability to pay damages. For example, a fork causes all coins and transactions to be deleted => damages caused = coin's marketcap before the fork.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:51:41 PM

rofl.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Look, it's the creator of shitbox "independence coin"

Unless it's innovative, WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE FUCKING COINS.
ghostintheshellprompt

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:52:53 PM

They discuss  charging devs a 'fee' if they don't comply with them, and if they don't, they will ddos them. That is the illegality I am talking about.

where did r3wt mention extorting people? you keep mixing your accusations between r3wt and "they", so i have to ask. are you high, or does everyone from hollywood parade about in this manner, throwing out accusations without being able to back them up?

back in the day, r3wt was notorious. not for being a scammer, but for being untrustworthy. He had several alt accounts he would use to troll the forum. it was very annoying. I posted a thread a long time ago calling him out because he admitted to these untrustworthy acts and all his attempted scams in some obscure thread that no one would ever see. I've noticed him posting from time to time, and i signed up and used his exchange briefly. he didn't take anything from me, but that certainly doesn't mean he's not the same person that was premining coins, scamming with his fake faucets, and being a troll.

just my 2 centz
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:56:10 PM

I should have been clearer then ... members of the group wish to extort people, ddos pools, etc.

If a person supports said group, they are supporting their actions. If r3wt  feels differently, I would hope he'd post his differences with those members in that thread.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:01:11 PM

i don't recall seeing anyone say anything about ddos'ing or extortion at all (prove it) so pinning that on ALL of us that support the idea that shit coins are out of control is silly. All it would take is one of you shit coin supporters to pretend to side with us with some new account and post some ludicrous attack idea and then the rest of you can parade it around as though we ALL advocate some form of extremist digital terrorism. The REAL fact is a lot of people have expressed there is a growing problem and we're tired of it and have for the most part used that topic as a place to discuss what to do about it.. and your ranting here seems inaccurate to say the least and at best childish and what in gods name is motivating you to be so militant about supporting shitcoins no matter how bad they are ? The answer is simple.. you either are a holder of some pretty bad scummy shit coins and/or you are posting/making them.

the fact you refuse to admit there is any kind of problem and you refuse to address anything i or other have said directly proves you have no leg to stand on
except to to single out one or two of the guys supporting the clean up idea by changing the subject and attacking them personally
and as far as Rewt and Mudda goes.. they have acknowledged any past wrong doing if applicable and have admitted many times if their coins they have released or made for others
falls within the criteria for a forking they will gladly put themselves on the chopping block but you seem to be deliberately overlooking this part ..to make them look bad.
i think your a naive child by your tone and content on this matter.. you are obviously unaware most of these coin cloners have done so
because they were asked to and paid for it. So why are you now crucifying ONLY the guys who made a coin and not who bought a coin to post here ?
do you know how many times that goes on ?

the point is we (some of us with a brain anyway) acknowledge there is a problem and we are looking at ways to address the problem. (This forum seems unwilling to do anything)
you deny there is a problem at all and your seem entitled to make a mess of our scene we started long before most of you came along and ruined it.
ever heard of a real-estate listing that mentions it's in a good neighborhood ?
Well our neighborhood stinks and its affecting our property values (Bitcoin and other legit alts)
You are taking food off our tables and we have had enough and you need to take your scam coins and leave. period. get out !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: