Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Warning] Operation Shitcoin Cleanout members are scammers  (Read 3269 times)
woetohice

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:25:16 AM

Nonsense. You pick the garbage of one guy at the end of the thread, and make it look like it represents everyone else.

The thread goes on for 11 more pages, and as far as I've seen, none of the conspirators disagree with what he is saying.  He specifically says that BCX is part of the extortion plan, and this has been pointed out in other threads as well, and BCX has not denied that I've seen.

And it's nonsense that I'm "making it look like it represents everyone else."  It doesn't.  It just represents the gang of thugs running the extortion ring.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:32:44 AM

My god.

I have to explain this, but Mudda Fudda made Memecoin, guys. I'm so sick of saying this, that I'm not even going to say anything else besides this.

And they're trying to control cryptocurrencies! Isn't this the opposite of cryptocurrencies main goals?
ghostintheshellprompt

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:39:23 AM

My god.

I have to explain this, but Mudda Fudda made Memecoin, guys. I'm so sick of saying this, that I'm not even going to say anything else besides this.

And they're trying to control cryptocurrencies! Isn't this the opposite of cryptocurrencies main goals?

i think your problem is you focus on the people instead of the actual issue at hand, let alone the strength of the idea they are preaching. scared much scammer? god forbid you actually have to get a real job or anything.  Cheesy
acs267

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:01:15 AM

My god.

i think your problem is you focus on the people instead of the actual issue at hand, let alone the strength of the idea they are preaching. scared much scammer? god forbid you actually have to get a real job or anything.  Cheesy

Sir, I don't think you understand what a 'scammer' is.

God forbid somebody gives you a dictionary, next you'll say the word 'stygain' means sunshine and pretty rainbows.

Any, since you didn't know this: if he bashed another coin, or threw it off the market, it could have the potential of making his coin go higher. Especially if it's a competitor. This is how the real world work, getting rid of competition to rise higher.  Cheesy

By the way, oh so detailed poster, what the hell are they preaching? To let people control cryptocurrencies?
ghostintheshellprompt

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:21:39 AM

By the way, oh so detailed poster, what the hell are they preaching? To let people control cryptocurrencies?
See, that's what your eyes are for. it's not my fault you can't read. back to the topic, i give not two fucks about any one in that thread. i care about the idea that we can do something to stop shitcoins. since you are an idiot, and unable of basic comprehension i give you this disclaimer:

DISCLAIMER:
I do not favor illegal activity.I favor accomplishing aforementioned tasks through diplomacy. Do you understand yet, ore our you two stew pid
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:23:17 AM

My god.

i think your problem is you focus on the people instead of the actual issue at hand, let alone the strength of the idea they are preaching. scared much scammer? god forbid you actually have to get a real job or anything.  Cheesy

How do you manage to keep track of so many accounts, r3wt/h4xx0r/ghostintheshellprompt/WikiLeaksLover/extortion/Hydroponica?  Didn't I see you talking about yourself earlier? 

I am curious... what are the baseless accusations?

Muddafudda certainly made his own shitcoins ... everyone knows this.

True(he also scammed r3wt and extorted r3wt and other coin "devs" who paid him to work on their coins.)

I wasn't aware R3wt also made a shitcoin, but he did... amp, or something like that.

Also True(and Nanotokens(a collaboration with muddafudda, who scammed r3wt with a huge premine and easily forkable parameters), and Jcoin back in the day(windows only client, no source code, not opensource, never really took off).

He also ran OpenEx, which failed, and a lot of coins were 'lost'.
I hear he's working on a new exchange already do not confuse the poor coding of justin(the codeveloper of openex) with the work of r3wt. I highly doubt he stole anything. the code quality of openex was terrible at best. like taking candy from a baby.

They publicly claimed they wish to ddos other coins, and extort devs illegally for money, if they don't comply. It's in the thread, posted by the members themselves.
You seem hell bent on ruining r3wts name. i saw several times where he stated he would not participate in the group, but supported the message of the OP. i did notice a user attempting to start a service where they were charging to get coins "white listed".
I'm not sure what part of his post you consider false. It's all in the shitcoin thread itself.
Only the parts where he lies/misspeaks.

Sybil, is that you?

Am I spamming? Report me!
acs267

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:26:37 AM

My god.

How do you manage to keep track of so many accounts, r3wt/h4xx0r/ghostintheshellprompt/WikiLeaksLover/extortion/Hydroponica?  Didn't I see you talking about yourself earlier? 

Sir, what accounts are you walking about? Oh, my tree post.. Yeah, that's true.

See, that's what your eyes are for. it's not my fault you can't read. back to the topic, i give not two fucks about any one in that thread. i care about the idea that we can do something to stop shitcoins. since you are an idiot, and unable of basic comprehension i give you this disclaimer:

DISCLAIMER:
I do not favor illegal activity.I favor accomplishing aforementioned tasks through diplomacy. Do you understand yet, ore our you two stew pid

Oh my god. This is so cute, 'stew pid'.

The person who can't tell somebody what somebody is preaching, but follows the idea.

What a sweet buck' mateo-.
iGotTrolled

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:36:11 AM

Huh
    Huh
        Huh
            Huh
                Huh
                    Huh
                        Huh
                            Huh
                                Huh
                                    Huh
                                        Huh
                                            Huh
                                                Huh
                                                    Huh
                                                        Huh
                                                            Huh
                                                                Huh
                                                                    Huh
                                                                        Huh
                                                                    Huh
                                                                Huh
                                                            Huh
                                                        Huh
                                                    Huh
                                                Huh
                                                     Huh
                                                        Huh
                                                            Huh
                                                                Huh
                                                            Huh
                                                        Huh
                                                    Huh
                                                Huh
                                            Huh
                                        Huh
                                    Huh
                                Huh
                            Huh
                                Huh
                                    Huh
                                        Huh
                                            Huh
                                                Huh
                                                    Huh
                                                        Huh
                                                            Huh
                                                            Huh
                                                            Huh
                                                        Huh
                                                    Huh
                                                    Huh
                                                        Huh
                                                            Huh
                                                         Huh
                                                     Huh
                                                Huh
                                            Huh
                                                Huh
                                                    Huh
                                                        Huh
memecoin

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:48:38 AM

My god.

Sir, what accounts are you walking about? Oh, my tree post.. Yeah, that's true.

I was talking to r3wt in that post.  You've been talking to the same person if you have been talking to any of those accounts. 

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:51:10 AM

I was talking to r3wt in that post.  You've been talking to the same person if you have been talking to any of those accounts.  

r3wt = h4xx0r = extortion?

If so, check out my conversation in the liberation thread. It sort of makes me question his sanity.
memecoin

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:59:28 AM

I was talking to r3wt in that post.  You've been talking to the same person if you have been talking to any of those accounts. 

If so, check out my conversation in the liberation thread. It's sort of makes me question his sanity.

You are correct! Just do a quick search for ghostintheshellprompt and you will have all the evidence you need. I've quoted him in the main "operation cleanout" thread. 

poornamelessme

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:01:09 AM

I was talking to r3wt in that post.  You've been talking to the same person if you have been talking to any of those accounts.  

If so, check out my conversation in the liberation thread. It's sort of makes me question his sanity.

You are correct! Just do a quick search for ghostintheshellprompt and you will have all the evidence you need. I've quoted him in the main "operation cleanout" thread.  

*wonders*

I don't get it though -- last page of that liberation thread where the conversation is, it gets bizarre. I mean, he's telling himself he needs to just announce how much his own exchange lost? He was posting as both extortion and h4xx0r there.
memecoin

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:50:32 AM

*wonders*

I don't get it though -- last page of that liberation thread where the conversation is, it gets bizarre. I mean, he's telling himself he needs to just announce how much his own exchange lost? He was posting as both extortion and h4xx0r there.

A troll is a troll is a troll.  He has already admitted that all of those accounts are his, and he is just trying to give you the run around.  He is trying to clear his name, but he simply makes it worse.  Check my posts to see where I quoted him mentioning his puppet accounts. 

@r3wt/Hydroponica
Keep up the great work!

poornamelessme

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:05:05 AM

A troll is a troll is a troll.  He has already admitted that all of those accounts are his, and he is just trying to give you the run around.  He is trying to clear his name, but he simply makes it worse.  Check my posts to see where I quoted him mentioning his puppet accounts. 

@r3wt/Hydroponica
Keep up the great work!

I feel bad for anyone who had money at openex. His posts make no sense.

And how could he clear his name if he posted his alt names previously? It just makes him look like a bigger liar. It's crazy to me.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:48:08 AM

h4xx0r, poornamelessme ...

If you are serious about your concerns, read and understand what Spoetnik is trying to say, instead of picking on parts of his arguments. OTHER people are posting what you claim, not him. There are (or were) many different angles in that thread, before it went downhill.

For example, I joined with the view of bringing some credibility to the scene, and bailed out when the first forking coin threats came. The issue are not shitcoin devs, are people that already bought coins. What those guys are doing is punishing the victim, again.

Now, otoh, SOMETHING must/should be done. What are your suggestions?

Edit: oops, the thread evolved quickly while I was writing. The point still stands though.

ya you right but i think the intention of "the operation" was forking right from the start if i am not mistaken ?

we can't get on with anything if the guys defending scam coins simply jump over responding to any criticism of these coins and their effects
and go straight to singling out one of the commenters and attacking them personally.. that is not the topic at hand.
and i value everyone's input on the idea(s) and its not too late to find a constructive solution on this either..
Topics touching on this issue is going to get messy it should be expected.. so what. at least people are talking.. sort of lol

i keep saying for months non stop that these scam coins are growing to be more and more of a problem and they are damaging the scene and Bitcoin itself.
and i am ignored or denied and almost always attacked personally changing the subject with a diversion and i can't see how anyone can deny that if your selling your house located in a neighborhood of crack heads then YOUR house is going to be worth less ..this is a fact as far as i am concerned and it does not change because these pyramid scheme defenders want to ignore that point.
i don't think many of you out there can say you you don't understand what is happening.. it's obvious so cut the crap already and quit playing dumb.
most of the coins posted 99% of them are essentially a pyramid scheme nothing more and what victim is getting punished ?
the fucktard investing in these scams pushing them and asking for them and waiting to dive on every one of them that comes along
or the new guys that don't know any better that come along and get tricked and hyped and bullshitted into getting involved
only to be left holding the bag as you guys dump on them and are long gone bragging about your Lambo'z..
and you want me to feel sorry for those "investors" ? puuuhleeeeeze spare me
at the bottom of every pyramid scheme is VICTIMS as you call them.. and i don't see you guys giving to shits about any of them
your crying about the thief who has less to steal..

FUD first & ask questions later™
moderndezigns

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:42:14 AM

I believe exchanges will eventually quit accepting certain coins or they will fail. They are thinking short term gains at the moment but exchanges that only deal in sustainable currencies will succeed long term. That will be the end of shit coins
Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 05:43:21 AM

I believe exchanges will eventually quit accepting certain coins or they will fail. They are thinking short term gains at the moment but exchanges that only deal in sustainable currencies will succeed long term. That will be the end of shit coins

Quite correct.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:44:28 AM

yup ya caught us   Huh

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:47:43 AM

Busted !!!  Huh

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:17:32 PM

A group of failed scammers and hackers have recently made up a team to basically hack other coins this team is lead by muddafudda and I will explain to you why they are completely lying about everything.

Muddafudda himself has created countless shitcoins that are nothing but clones and bring no innovation to crypto currency. He is using this group to attack other coins and defend his own by doing this he will attempt to make his own coins increase in value.

Another member in this group is R3wt, R3wt is a known scammer and has recently pulled a GOX and scammed people that were using his exchange by "losing" the coins in his exchange into his personal wallet.

The more prominent members in this team are using sock puppet accounts to make it look like they have genuine support but don't be fooled they go under the guise of cleaning up the crypto market while in reality they're scammers just like Mark Karpelfatfuck that just want to make a quick buck.

I will be updating this thread with new developments and lead or any new info that I get on these scammers and how they are attempting to deceive you.

where is my update ?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: