Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN basher, the Liar 'John McAfee' is finally Arrested  (Read 605 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 12:50:20 PM

I believe there might be some probability that it will not be his own dick that he'll be eating in prison.
Plus don't drop the soap, Mr. McAfee. Cool

He can hire the best lawyers and they will make sure that he avoids prison time. His age is also an excuse. McAfee earned around $23 million from promoting fake ICOs in 2017 and 2018 (according to the SEC). He can hire the best lawyers in the United States, using a fraction of that money. His victims were not that lucky. They invested their hard earned life savings in to these fake projects and they ended up completely ruined financially.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 05:04:18 PM

McAfee earned around $23 million from promoting fake ICOs in 2017 and 2018 (according to the SEC). He can hire the best lawyers in the United States, using a fraction of that money. His victims were not that lucky. They invested their hard earned life savings in to these fake projects and they ended up completely ruined financially.
I am not aware of the amount of money John McAfee earned promoting fake ICO and if they have solid evidence then even with the best lawyers he will spend time behind bars. I hope the case against John McAfee will be a precedence against all these scam promoters and hence i hope he will get a harsh sentence and more over he was hiding from the authorities on other legal issues as well.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 04:30:09 AM

I am not aware of the amount of money John McAfee earned promoting fake ICO and if they have solid evidence then even with the best lawyers he will spend time behind bars. I hope the case against John McAfee will be a precedence against all these scam promoters and hence i hope he will get a harsh sentence and more over he was hiding from the authorities on other legal issues as well.

During the 2017-18 time, there were hundreds of scam projects which popped up in the ICO sector. A lot of us know about the biggest scams, such as Onecoin and PlusToken, but there are numerous others which were forgotten soon. Bringing these criminals to justice will take a lot of time and effort, and the cooperation from law enforcement agencies around the world.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 04:48:16 AM

Yes the guy is finally arrested.  I used to follow him. But once he started bashing Bitcoin, I just un-followed him forgot about him.

I just didn't care anymore what the clown had to say about Bitcoin.  When I heard the news of his arrest (tax evasion charge)  I just couldn't wait to share it with you all  Grin Grin

Link: https://www.coindesk.com/sec-alleges-john-mcafee-pumped-tokens-for-profit

He may be a clown but he is one of the strongest supports that crypto will ever get. He definitely have pumped and dumped various alt coins for his own benefit but he was always very vocal about the cryptocurrencies and their developmens. It's hard to find another strong supporter of cryptocurrency in recent times.

I do not think that he is really the strongest support of cryptocurrency.  All he did was for all his own gain tricking people to invest in cryptocurrency projects that made them huge losses.  If he really is a supporter of cryptocurrency, he would have lead people to better and legit projects not raking wealth because of people's ignorance of cryptocurrency.  Most people who likes crypto now hated it because of his shilling activities.  He never supports crypto but exploit them to gain wealth.

While many people won't give a shit about this news, I am actually sad because he is facing an organized attempt to silent a strong crypto support.

Tax evasion is a criminal case and he was proven guilty of it.  I don't think it has something to do with cryptocurrency.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 03:48:05 PM

I'm neither happy nor sad at his capture. Truth is McAfee has never been my hero, though he was a crypto shill and pump-and-dumper. Goodluck to him anyway
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:16:12 PM

I'm neither happy nor sad at his capture. Truth is McAfee has never been my hero, though he was a crypto shill and pump-and-dumper. Goodluck to him anyway
I hope that all the other bashers and liar may be arrested because they are destroying the name of the bitcoin and it is not good since it can affect the rate of mass adaption and if many of this liars is free then the mass adaption may not happen due to having a bad name. But after the mass adoption, we don't need to worry about them because they will be automatically stop telling a lie and bashing the bitcoin since they need it too. I hope that mass adaption may happen sooner than what we've expected.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:35:15 PM

I'm definitely not totally against tax evasion(because most governments suck), but I'd probably at least be ever-so-slightly compassionate about his arrest if he didn't pump and dump coins left and right. Dude made A LOT of money taking advantage of his notoriety while dumping on a lot of newbies.
This is exactly the grouse people should have with him, and not necessarily that he bashed Bitcoin. From my view, he even promoted Bitcoin more. I was one of those who got affected by his attics with the GHOST project. His media clout and influence brought ESH to an ATH because it sold out from $0.02 to well over $2 just so people wanted to get the airdropped GHOST. Sadly, soon after the airdrop the controversial McAfee acted his usual unreliability and accused the GHOST management of lack of seriousness and dumped it. Well, this is a different ball game now and in the past too. If he's found culpable in the offence he was docked for, he should be made to face the  law. No one is above the law, at least not in sane societies.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:42:35 PM

Yes the guy is finally arrested.  I used to follow him. But once he started bashing Bitcoin, I just un-followed him forgot about him.

I just didn't care anymore what the clown had to say about Bitcoin.  When I heard the news of his arrest (tax evasion charge)  I just couldn't wait to share it with you all  Grin Grin

Link: https://www.coindesk.com/sec-alleges-john-mcafee-pumped-tokens-for-profit
What? John Mcafee is a great crypto enthusiast and crypto promoter. He had a lot of ICO that supported when it hyped during 2017. How come he arrested for tax evasion? Anyway, he was a liar and I think when government sucked as what Mk4 said. It is pretty good to him since there are many people who don't want him as crypto supporter anymore. But I am pretty sure also that he will get out of the jail for some underground connections.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:35:48 AM

Tax evasion is a criminal case and he was proven guilty of it.  I don't think it has something to do with cryptocurrency.

Nope. You are wrong. It is related to cryptocurrency.

During 2017-18, John McAfee received at least $23.1 million for promoting various scam ICOs. These promotions were mostly done through his official account. He never paid any income tax on this income. And the current charge against him is related to tax evasion on the above mentioned amount. So it will be wrong to say that his arrest doesn't have anything to do with cryptocurrencies.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 08:58:13 PM

Whatever the case is, we cannot deny the fact that McAfee didn't take the time to abide with the law by paying his taxes. He was smart, he would've paid taxes from his ICO earnings in order to stay out of trouble. Crypto's pseudonymous nature doesn't mean that you're exempt from complying with the law. As a responsible citizen, it's your duty to comply with government regulations/laws in order to avoid facing fines or even jail time. This not only applies to crypto, but with anything that is taxable income as well. Now McAfee has to pay the consequences for what he did during his life in crypto land.

At least, he had one good thing about himself. He promoted cryptocurrency heavily, and was a avid supporter of Blockchain technology. Considering that he invented (or founded) the world-famous antivirus software company, his crypto support attracted many people in the mainstream world. But the recent news about his arrest, does more harm than good to crypto's reputation worldwide. May this be a lesson for us to never skip taxes no matter how attractive crypto's profits may be. I'd prefer to pay my crypto taxes even if my gains turned out to be less in the long run. Staying out of trouble from the government is important in order to gain freedom. Of course, not everyone will agree with this. Let's hope that Mr. McAfee makes amends with the government so that he could be back with us on crypto land. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 08:58:46 PM

I’m not really the type that likes to be happy over other people’s misfortune, but I think this guy deserves what he got. From what I have got to know, he was arrested for coin shilling. That’s the only thing he’s good at, shilling coins and then dumping them after he might have made profit. I have never followed him before on Twitter, it’s only on this forum that people are always talking about him.

At first it was all good about him, and then he was saying good about Bitcoin after the first bull run. Before I know it he started making wild analysis and saying Bitcoin will get to $500,000 and I think after the price never got to that, he turned a Bitcoin enemy. The next thing he started shilling altcoins.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:16:29 PM

I’m not really the type that likes to be happy over other people’s misfortune, but I think this guy deserves what he got. From what I have got to know, he was arrested for coin shilling. That’s the only thing he’s good at, shilling coins and then dumping them after he might have made profit. I have never followed him before on Twitter, it’s only on this forum that people are always talking about him.

At first it was all good about him, and then he was saying good about Bitcoin after the first bull run. Before I know it he started making wild analysis and saying Bitcoin will get to $500,000 and I think after the price never got to that, he turned a Bitcoin enemy. The next thing he started shilling altcoins.

Good point. McAfee used to shill scam projects in the crypto/Blockchain space. I doubt he didn't know he was sponsoring a fraud that cost many investors thousands of dollars in losses. He might've not cared about this as long as his pockets were filled with money. Considering this, I think he got what he deserved. Despite the bad things, McAfee was an avid supporter of cryptocurrency. It's odd to see someone who's a CEO or founder of a prestigious company, backing crypto/Blockchain tech. If McAfee would've done the right thing in the first place, he could've helped spread awareness of crypto in the mainstream world. As they say, "all good things come to an end". I hope that he learns a valuable lesson after facing jail time (unless he gets bailed out).

Nonetheless, it seems to me that the authorities are desperate in hunting down crypto users in the decentralized realm. McAfee's situation is not the first case of an arrest related to crypto. Others like EtherDelta's founder, and even Charlie Shrem were popular crypto figures penalized by the government. Of course, the ends don't justify the means. But I've noticed that prosecution into crypto users by the authorities is more intense than those who commit wrongdoings with Fiat. Governments may not rest (especially the US government) until most (if not all) crypto users are penalized. After all, they don't want to lose sovereignty over Fiat. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:50:14 PM

Good point. McAfee used to shill scam projects in the crypto/Blockchain space. I doubt he didn't know he was sponsoring a fraud that cost many investors thousands of dollars in losses. He might've not cared about this as long as his pockets were filled with money. Considering this, I think he got what he deserved. Despite the bad things, McAfee was an avid supporter of cryptocurrency. It's odd to see someone who's a CEO or founder of a prestigious company, backing crypto/Blockchain tech. If McAfee would've done the right thing in the first place, he could've helped spread awareness of crypto in the mainstream world. As they say, "all good things come to an end". I hope that he learns a valuable lesson after facing jail time (unless he gets bailed out).

Nonetheless, it seems to me that the authorities are desperate in hunting down crypto users in the decentralized realm. McAfee's situation is not the first case of an arrest related to crypto. Others like EtherDelta's founder, and even Charlie Shrem were popular crypto figures penalized by the government. Of course, the ends don't justify the means. But I've noticed that prosecution into crypto users by the authorities is more intense than those who commit wrongdoings with Fiat. Governments may not rest (especially the US government) until most (if not all) crypto users are penalized. After all, they don't want to lose sovereignty over Fiat. Just my opinion Smiley
This shows that he had been too greedy for money because if we do base up on his current status wayback before in involving himself with crypto then we can say that this guy is financially capable but when the time
he do see crypto then he did make use of that reputation to make even more money.Of course, who would be the one wont be doing that? Thing here is that he had done on the wrong way.

He didnt really mind off to the people or investor that would really be wrecked when the coin/project that he has been shilling would dump to death or to the ground.He do all cares for himself only
and as said as long he do fill up his pocket then he wont really be caring on what happened next on what he had done.

Im not really making myself to be blind but i wont be surprised if this dude will able to bail out unless if this crime is no bail then we might really be that happy to see him on
touching those rails but if not then we would see him again trolling into this market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:10:36 PM

This shows that he had been too greedy for money because if we do base up on his current status wayback before in involving himself with crypto then we can say that this guy is financially capable but when the time
he do see crypto then he did make use of that reputation to make even more money.Of course, who would be the one wont be doing that? Thing here is that he had done on the wrong way.

He didnt really mind off to the people or investor that would really be wrecked when the coin/project that he has been shilling would dump to death or to the ground.He do all cares for himself only
and as said as long he do fill up his pocket then he wont really be caring on what happened next on what he had done.

Im not really making myself to be blind but i wont be surprised if this dude will able to bail out unless if this crime is no bail then we might really be that happy to see him on
touching those rails but if not then we would see him again trolling into this market.

As it's said in the real world, "greed is the root of all evil". I feel sorry for what Mr. McAfee did in his "glory days". He may have been an avid supporter of crypto, but the fact that he "shilled" scam projects made him lose credibility in the industry. Now it's pay back time, as the US government charged him with tax evasion. I doubt he'll be getting out of jail that easily. May this be a lesson to us to always pay taxes from our crypto earnings as it's a civil responsibility. Using crypto does not mean that you're free or exempt from the law.  You need to comply with the law if you want to stay out of trouble from the government. As long as you cooperate with the government, nothing should go wrong.

All in all, I think this will go in the history books. John McAfee will be remembered as a prominent businessman-turned presidential candidate that lost everything by avoiding taxes on his crypto income. This will harm the reputation of crypto in the mainstream world. At least, there are avid supporters of crypto/Blockchain tech doing the right thing by complying with the law. As long as there are legitimate use cases for crypto, it'll be here to stay for a long time. Otherwise, expect a massive crackdown from mainstream governments against this emerging industry. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:47:28 PM

I am a victim of John McAfee shill ICO in late year 2017 when I don't know my left from right in crypto. As an influential, I thought he mean what he is saying without knowing that he is doing so for great profit. He deserves the worst more than this, and we don't need this kind of character in crypto space for adoption.

Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 10:56:33 PM

I am a victim of John McAfee shill ICO in late year 2017 when I don't know my left from right in crypto. As an influential, I thought he mean what he is saying without knowing that he is doing so for great profit. He deserves the worst more than this, and we don't need this kind of character in crypto space for adoption.
Serves him right and this is just really a deserving thing for to happen in him.For all the thing that he had done specially on deceiving out people

to make out investment on projects which its clearly that it isnt really that having that true relevance or utility.All he's concern of is on how to make
money for himself.

In the image above it seems that he's still happy on the current situation he's into.

I believe there might be some probability that it will not be his own dick that he'll be eating in prison.

Plus don't drop the soap, Mr. McAfee. Cool

He'll be eating someones dick and licking someones ass for sure.  Cheesy
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 11:01:49 PM

Well, that is the ending he deserved for what he's done in the past. For me it is still not enough and I find it funny since he's been having these altcoins on him which is decentralized and he's been charged for tax evasion which just means he actually don't want to pay his taxes. I don't think dicks will be the only one he's eating inside that prison.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 03:24:26 AM

To be honest, this shitty promoter must've arrested years ago when he is pumping and dumping ICO tokens like nothing to him.
He will just post a token in his social media sites and investors will buy it. Both him and the investors who fell from these traps are stupid for real.

Well, what can I say. Good thing for those who fell from his promotions years ago Cheesy. I would like to see him eat his dick in prison though Cheesy.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Sithara007
Legendary

Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 04:03:55 AM

To be honest, this shitty promoter must've arrested years ago when he is pumping and dumping ICO tokens like nothing to him.
He will just post a token in his social media sites and investors will buy it. Both him and the investors who fell from these traps are stupid for real.

Well, what can I say. Good thing for those who fell from his promotions years ago Cheesy. I would like to see him eat his dick in prison though Cheesy.

He should be jailed for the rest of his life. But at the same time, the investors are guilty as well. Just because McAfee was promoting these scam projects, they pumped in millions of USD in to them, without doing proper research. They also played a large role in tarnishing the reputation of the cryptocurrency. Anyway, the chances are that they will get back a portion of their capital now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: