Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:31:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Free TON - Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network  (Read 4045 times)
bubbalex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 08:28:20 AM

💎 Free TON Social Campaign distribution finished

Some of the users haven't provided correct wallet address and some lost the access to their wallets, in both cases we will not be able to help you anymore.

Your wallet is your responsibility and you had a plenty of time to carefully check your data and save your seed phrase.

Distribution of tokens finished and there will be no further support in case you miss distribution.

Transactions:
https://ton-explorer.com/accounts/0:CC123479F063D37A68515F9CA450F8AB2E72638F1AE658E3450883FE67E72441

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:33:21 AM

Hi - I think this is quite an interesting project but I have to admit I can't just get a grip on the details from what I can find in the OP and on the website, although I am in crypto since 2014.

Can anyone point me to some WP and resources where I can learn about the kind of blockchain used, token economics, platform archtitecture, and especially also the UI/UX strategy?

UI/UX seems esp important since this is supposed to be a messenger kind of app, correct?

What I understood was after the corporate telegram abandoned the blockchain/ token based messenger, someone took it open source and launched it..
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 05:37:31 PM

Hi - I think this is quite an interesting project but I have to admit I can't just get a grip on the details from what I can find in the OP and on the website, although I am in crypto since 2014.

Can anyone point me to some WP and resources where I can learn about the kind of blockchain used, token economics, platform archtitecture, and especially also the UI/UX strategy?

UI/UX seems esp important since this is supposed to be a messenger kind of app, correct?

What I understood was after the corporate telegram abandoned the blockchain/ token based messenger, someone took it open source and launched it..

Hi there! You could find the information in Free TON Wiki: https://en.freeton.wiki/Free_TON_Wiki
You'll find everything about TON blockchain features, wallet, token, and ecosystem.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 07:48:53 PM

Has anyone lost money in Livecoin? I have about 100TON on my wallet here, many people would probably lose the bigger amount.

Gangster-Hamster

Activity: 938
Merit: 466

~[f#<k]G@@g13''''

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 10:31:36 PM

💎 Free TON Social Campaign distribution finished

Some of the users haven't provided correct wallet address and some lost the access to their wallets, in both cases we will not be able to help you anymore.

Your wallet is your responsibility and you had a plenty of time to carefully check your data and save your seed phrase.

Distribution of tokens finished and there will be no further support in case you miss distribution.

Transactions:
https://ton-explorer.com/accounts/0:CC123479F063D37A68515F9CA450F8AB2E72638F1AE658E3450883FE67E72441
Good job! I hope we will se more  events on Bitcointalk and other forums.
Josefjix

Activity: 1218
Merit: 303

yes

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 05:28:18 AM

Has anyone lost money in Livecoin? I have about 100TON on my wallet here, many people would probably lose the bigger amount.
How did it happen? Your funds just disappeared or you were losing whilst trading? Please expatiate.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Gangster-Hamster

~[f#<k]G@@g13''''

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 09:57:42 AM

How did it happen? Your funds just disappeared or you were losing whilst trading? Please expatiate.
As i know Livecoin was hacked. This is very bad news for Livecoin users.
Josefjix

yes

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 11:11:36 AM

He made it seem as if the funds disappeared without anything. Oh, sorry for everyone who might have lost their funds through this process. This is one of the pressing problems facing crypto enthusiasts. I hope Livecoin exchange has an insurance policy that covers this like that of the Kucoin incident.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Gangster-Hamster

~[f#<k]G@@g13''''

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 11:30:37 AM

He made it seem as if the funds disappeared without anything. Oh, sorry for everyone who might have lost their funds through this process. This is one of the pressing problems facing crypto enthusiasts. I hope Livecoin exchange has an insurance policy that covers this like that of the Kucoin incident.

This exchange has a bad reputation but I hope no one loses their Crystals. Have you seen traces of hack on the Free TON blockchain?
Josefjix

yes

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 04:33:44 PM

This exchange has a bad reputation but I hope no one loses their Crystals. Have you seen traces of hack on the Free TON blockchain?
Bad reputed exchanges are not good  to trade on especially exchanges that are not popularised by either Coingecko or Coinmarketcap. I wouldn't risk my funds trading on such exchanges. I haven't seen the traces of the hack, mind sharing?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
weborsha

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 04:40:10 PM

Sorry to hear it, man:( it really sucks to lose money, but sometimes shit happens. The exchange's reputation is doubtful, i think there might have been some security issues. Anyway, even bigger exchanges are being hacked regularly, so no surprise a third-party one was(((

Josefjix

yes

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 09:03:56 AM

📣 Community Decentralized PR Contest

Dear friends, we want to remind you that 👉 Decentralized PR Conteststarts in 3 days! You have time to prepare😉

🗓 Contest Dates

1 Stage start — 25 January

Stage duration: 28 days

🏆 The goal

To create awareness about Free TON via publications in high quality press, create a positive and constructive knowledge and fact based background about Free TON, its underline technology, community and use cases.

Join and let's promote Free TON!🚀

#freeton #ton #contest
https://t.me/ton_crystal_news/439

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
weborsha

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 03:32:39 PM

📣 Community Decentralized PR Contest

Dear friends, we want to remind you that 👉 Decentralized PR Conteststarts in 3 days! You have time to prepare😉

🗓 Contest Dates

1 Stage start — 25 January

Stage duration: 28 days

🏆 The goal

To create awareness about Free TON via publications in high quality press, create a positive and constructive knowledge and fact based background about Free TON, its underline technology, community and use cases.

Join and let's promote Free TON!🚀

#freeton #ton #contest
https://t.me/ton_crystal_news/439

Wow, the prizes are cool:
1 place — 75,000 Crystals

2 place — 50,000 Crystals

3 place — 25,000 Crystals

Each original article outside the three winners with no regard to the number of re-posts, subject to all other contest conditions — 500 Crystals.

This is why i love Free TON: if you at least try yourself in a competition, you always get rewarded)

Josefjix

yes

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 10:01:57 PM

Each original article outside the three winners with no regard to the number of re-posts, subject to all other contest conditions — 500 Crystals.

This is why i love Free TON: if you at least try yourself in a competition, you always get rewarded)

The way in which tokens are released for weak hands is affecting the price in the market. Considerate token release is the best. But, TON Crystal is still very young in the market and at times price plays a  significant role in partnership and investment. I think the Globa Communityl Governance should evaluate a lot of contests before giving approval for releasing tokens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
weborsha

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 02:19:48 PM

The way in which tokens are released for weak hands is affecting the price in the market. Considerate token release is the best. But, TON Crystal is still very young in the market and at times price plays a  significant role in partnership and investment. I think the Globa Communityl Governance should evaluate a lot of contests before giving approval for releasing tokens.

I think we cannot yet speak about some sort of stable trading price range for Crystal, so for now, the most important thing in establishing new partnerships is not the token's price but the project's potential in general.

Gangster-Hamster

~[f#<k]G@@g13''''

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 05:53:11 PM

Report on the results of two completed Global Community SubGovernance contests:

1) Free TON Ambassadors (Stage 1: Ambassadors Selection)
Congratulations to the 2 winners!

2) Global Community SubGovernance - Jury Selection
Congratulations to the 16 winners!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13fz2_qgXmHCXBb3mgbCYDteQhV3R0ZwEbtaHQdF3Ke0/edit?usp=sharing
https://t.me/global_community_sg/4216
Congratulations for winners. I hope this subgovernance will make good job!
Josefjix

yes

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 05:25:49 AM

I think we cannot yet speak about some sort of stable trading price range for Crystal, so for now, the most important thing in establishing new partnerships is not the token's price but the project's potential in general.
Sure.. partnership aside we have traders who are very accommodating within the ton crystal dominance and surge. It is good to see partnership troop in the network we need what can can be done to grow the price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
weborsha

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 03:34:29 PM

Free TON weekly meetup was help last Tuesday where updates on DeBots, Free TON Rust Cup contest and Web & Design Sub-governance news were discussed. Also, a Q&A session was held. All the details you can find here^
https://blog.freeton.org/en/review-free-ton-weekly-meetup-37/

Gangster-Hamster

~[f#<k]G@@g13''''

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 06:06:15 PM

Free TON weekly meetup was help last Tuesday where updates on DeBots, Free TON Rust Cup contest and Web & Design Sub-governance news were discussed. Also, a Q&A session was held. All the details you can find here^
https://blog.freeton.org/en/review-free-ton-weekly-meetup-37/

I recommend everyone to watch this stream. A lot of important information was shared. Thanks for the link.
weborsha

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 05:24:46 PM

The AMA session was held today  with the INDACOIN team. They are going to suggest a collaboration for the Free TON Community!!!

Indacoin is a leading fiat-to-crypto exchange. Operating in the UK since 2014, Indacoin was one of the pioneers in the crypto field. The company developed a cross-platform solution that allows to buy bitcoin and dozens of other cryptocurrencies with Visa & Mastercard credit and debit cards worldwide.
Once interested, watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQzD1FQvdg&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=FreeTON

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: