Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:04:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc vs ethereum  (Read 2640 times)
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 06:46:33 AM

In my view of point Bitcoin and Ethereum that shouldn't be compared with each other because they are currencies with both have uniqueness and own use cases. They are also both decentralized computation networks. And another is they are operating as complementary protocols underlying a multi-trillion dollar Internet of value. So we can say that both of them can win.
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 06:49:32 AM

No sir, ethereum can never be bigger than BTC. BTC is always going to be the king of the market. If you ask me BTC still has more presence than ETH and it is more widely accepted. Yes BTC is slower then ETH but who cares without BTC ETH wouldn't be here.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 08:10:54 AM

bitcoin is techically more superior then ETH ,yes but the use cases are bigger for etheruem now!

real utility for ETH ARE BIGGER.

ETH: defi, icos, dapps, stable coins.
also the very good liquitity !!

BITCOIN ?

yes you can buy thigns with btc but so you can do with ETH.

No reason to comparing Ethereum to Bitcoin

I wonder why people still do it. It is evident that Bitcoin will be always the leader in the cryptocurrencies world. Ethereum is cool but it has other characteristics, and they have nothing common with Bitcoin features. Nevertheles, I am still holding both cryptos in my wallet.
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 03:36:56 PM

I believe until recently "Bitcoin is king", and fully decentralized. This long-term Bitcoin investment is the best option. The portfolio of people is usually bitcoin always bigger than Altcoin. this can be proven, that altcoins do tend to follow the movement of bitcoin. I don't know what will happen if Vitalik and the rest of the team die or are arrested because of a case. I'm sure ethereum will probably end.  :/

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:04:43 PM

bitcoin is techically more superior then ETH ,yes but the use cases are bigger for etheruem now!

BITCOIN ?

I have stopped comparing btc to ethereum now really. Eth has been making ranks and trying to catch up with bitcoin for a really long time now and truly, i see it pointless to compare them considering they both have their strengths and its pointless to compare anything with btc.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Xembin

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:07:51 PM

Ethereum gas fees is too high because of that many investors are quitting from the family and many newbie are complaining about the fees. Bitcoin is more popular than Ethereum in the market. Many investors are still testify the way BTC is surprising them in their investment.
Bitcoin is decentralized to all trader in the market and every customers always proud of the coin. Bitcoin is not discouraging people with high fees compared to Ethereum fees that is s making many people withdrawing their interest from Ethereum.
I think bitcoin is the best for good profit making. Bitcoin is more popular than Ethereum.  
Simakura

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:10:04 PM

Hard choice, but prefer ethereum because it is easily developed by the project. Both of them can be made into payments too. And the volume of bitcoub is higher than that of ethereum
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:43:24 PM

Connected between ethereum and bitcoin because when bitcoin keep on fire with higher price ethereum always allow how bitcoin going on, but when bitcoin going down never for hold and invest etehreum because price keep going down too allowed what happen with bitcoin. I think ethereum the only one coin always allow his condition on bitcoin and never growing up by self without waiting for when bitcoin will grow up and have good price, impossible seeing ethereum cross above $1000 without get bitcoin could reach above $20k and never take profit for ethreum investment if bitcoin keep lower price always.

These coins have no connection with each other because they were created for completely different purposes. Bitcoin is the most reliable coin of the entire crypto market, it is in it that savings are stored and they wait out times of crises. Ethereum is needed to accelerate the launch of new projects, including fraudulent ones. It is because of this that its price is more prone to jumps and falls.
if there is no relationship then how can cryptocurrency price movements depend on bitcoin price movements? so I think even though there are some tokens or alternative coins that have nothing to do with bitcoin but bitcoin is still number one.

Because bitcoin is the backbone of the cryptocurrency market. Everything here indirectly or directly depends on how the price of bitcoin behaves. How much it is currently in demand among investors and traders. This is why when the price of bitcoin fluctuates sufficiently, the prices of other coins also fluctuate.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:59:20 PM

I believe until recently "Bitcoin is king", and fully decentralized. This long-term Bitcoin investment is the best option. The portfolio of people is usually bitcoin always bigger than Altcoin. this can be proven, that altcoins do tend to follow the movement of bitcoin. I don't know what will happen if Vitalik and the rest of the team die or are arrested because of a case. I'm sure ethereum will probably end.  :/
This is true, bitcoin is the king of all crypto that existed today. Without bitcoin do we think other altcoin will still be working? I don’t think so, other users always comparing btc and eth, it's real usage. Once bitcoin will be not valuable for sure other altcoin would be worthless in this industry. So, if we analyze the picture of cryptocurrency, bitcoin is above of all altcoins, and ethereum is just the second and always do follow in bitcoin.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:01:37 PM

I believe until recently "Bitcoin is king", and fully decentralized. This long-term Bitcoin investment is the best option. The portfolio of people is usually bitcoin always bigger than Altcoin. this can be proven, that altcoins do tend to follow the movement of bitcoin. I don't know what will happen if Vitalik and the rest of the team die or are arrested because of a case. I'm sure ethereum will probably end.  :/
Don’t be negative bro! Ethereum 2.0 will be launched and Vitalik is not scammer after all. Ethereum has great plans and it will never goes back the way other altcoins had. Ethereum 2.0 will be the key for ethereum to grow its markect cap. It will not end up with being scam coin bro, it has a lot of supporters.

As of now, I just want to focus in top cryptocurrency in cmc ranking because they gather a lot of investors than other cryptocurrencies. As of now, btc and eth still dominates the market. I don't want to choose between them because they are always good.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 11:53:59 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum do serve different purposes. Bitcoin was created to revolutionize the way of payment and also the existing monetary system while Ethereum was created with a smart contract for a specific purpose that focuses on business. I think I can't compare coins with one another because the purpose of creating each coin or token is different
and both have their own advantages and disadvantages. To be sure, both of them are the most potential cryptos with strong markets. We can take advantage of both, as commodity-trade, investment, and alternative payment. Well, many have adopted BTC and ETH as payment alternatives. Especially now that DeFi from smart contract erc 20 is very busy and in demand. So take advantage of both as long as there is still a chance. If we can take advantage of both, why should we choose one? Roll Eyes

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:49:19 AM

bitcoin is technically more superior the net ,yes but the use cases are bigger for ethernet now!
I really don’t understand how people can think like that. Or is this such a subtle ironic joke that I didn't understand?
What about smart contracts, scalability, and overall network speed of ETH, for example ? How is ETH 2.0? This is even less funny than the threads from spy 100
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:28:30 AM

bitcoin stiil the best , but ethereum looking good. i dont know why i like ethereum better than bitcoin
In fact, people use ETH more than bitcoin, because so many coins are issued on the ERC20 platform. Besides that, transferring money of ETH is easier and cheaper than bitcoin so people are familiar with and love ETH over bitcoin.
And for a cryptocurrency hunter, the ETH wallet is always more important than the bitcoin wallet.

I agree.
Usage of bitcoin is not a matter at all. people buy bitcoin because bitcoin is valuable and known. On the other side ethereum brings real solutions in market with better transaction speeds, smart contract etc.
Ethreum is loved and used more by everyone because ETH is the foundation of many projects. Besides, using ETH is also easier and faster than using a bitcoin wallet.
Bitcoin is considered the gold of the crypto market but ETH looks more like the money of the cryptocurrency market.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:31:45 AM

I always prepare to buy more eth. i think eth price too much low than btc & lots of eth base platform are published. so that public attention goes to eth normally.but bitcoin is the king of crypto, so bitcoin always great.no need to compared btc & eth. both are good to me.
It is difficult to compare bitcoin and ETH, each coin has different advantages.
While bitcoin is the first and is considered the king of the cryptocurrency market, ETH is the top coin of altcoins.
I like both coins and keep them, hopefully in the future bitcoin and eth both go up.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:46:09 AM

BITCOIN ?

I don't think it's worth comparing BTC to ETH. It doesn't matter to me. Moreover, these are completely different crypto coins with different purposes. But if we are talking about comparison, then ETH is superior to BTC only in terms of application. For a number of other factors like price and capitalization, BTC outperforms ETH. But again, I repeat, all this comparison is not important, since each of these cryptocurrencies performs its function and does it well.
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 11:23:26 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum, both is best crypto. Bitcoin is the Father of Crypto and Ethereum is the Mother of Altcoins.
Ethereum is hype now i think, with the booming of defi project. But the fee transaction now is very huge amount.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:48:28 AM

I always prepare to buy more eth. i think eth price too much low than btc & lots of eth base platform are published. so that public attention goes to eth normally.but bitcoin is the king of crypto, so bitcoin always great.no need to compared btc & eth. both are good to me.
Yes, apart from the price of both, but comparing BTC with ETH in my opinion is not very feasible, because they both have advantages and disadvantages so that they can also complement each other.

Bitcoin is also have a big price amount of coin it is the biggest price of coins and all crypto users know that. But my point is Bitcoin is the most popular coins if pump or dump because lot of coins following it flows.

naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:47:54 PM

If that is the case as you said ETH should have taken over now.
but the fact is btc is still strong in the lead, we will never know the extent of development that will occur in altcoins, but still the one who will be at the top is btc.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
warg2017

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 02:19:47 PM

I do not know why i feel what you say it seems to make sense,on the other side,i also think compare BTC to ETH on this way is weird,it's kind of like Tianji racing,an old story in china.Comparing ETH's strengths with BTC's weaknesses,it is unfair.
I say forget about all this,let us just look the crypto market,who is number 1,the results are self-explanatory.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 02:21:57 PM

BITCOIN ?

Ethereum blockchain has been used by most of the shit coins so do you think it will make ethereum superior?

Ethereum still have infinite supply so people won't have much hope on a coin without limited supply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: