Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Situation :(  (Read 865 times)
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 03:33:33 PM

Seen about the news today that another crazy virus that’s worst than Coronavirus was discovered again in Wuhan, I am just hoping that is not true. Covid19 already caused a lot of madness this year and that’s enough.

Everyone in my country was saying that 2019 was the worst year then, we never knew that 2020 was going to be more than just a crazy year until it arrived. Now a lot of people are praying for this year to pass lol, we are hoping for a better year in 2021
Yeah, they say that hindsight is 2020 but who saw this coming?!

Other than that, a great deal of things require time to develop. And what adds insult to injury here is the fact that some changes go completely unnoticed all the way down the road, and then, boom, here comes a quantum shift and you find yourself in an entirely new, sometimes alien world
The increasing number of infected means that this virus is still spreading widely in all countries, especially Asia and Europe, including in my region, every week the government records additional cases of Covid-19 that occur here and they say this will be too long to forget.

2020 is a dark year where many people lose their jobs due to choking on Covid-19 but there is a lot of news that next year it is still not determined that if the community cannot be disciplined with government regulations then this can continue if there is no cooperation between citizens and the government.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 03:43:17 PM

Seen about the news today that another crazy virus that’s worst than Coronavirus was discovered again in Wuhan, I am just hoping that is not true. Covid19 already caused a lot of madness this year and that’s enough.

Everyone in my country was saying that 2019 was the worst year then, we never knew that 2020 was going to be more than just a crazy year until it arrived. Now a lot of people are praying for this year to pass lol, we are hoping for a better year in 2021
Yeah, they say that hindsight is 2020 but who saw this coming?!

Other than that, a great deal of things require time to develop. And what adds insult to injury here is the fact that some changes go completely unnoticed all the way down the road, and then, boom, here comes a quantum shift and you find yourself in an entirely new, sometimes alien world
The increasing number of infected means that this virus is still spreading widely in all countries, especially Asia and Europe, including in my region, every week the government records additional cases of Covid-19 that occur here and they say this will be too long to forget.

2020 is a dark year where many people lose their jobs due to choking on Covid-19 but there is a lot of news that next year it is still not determined that if the community cannot be disciplined with government regulations then this can continue if there is no cooperation between citizens and the government.

It's only China and its neighboring countries that aren't greatly affected by the Covid Crisis. Certainly, the more controlling government is efficient in containing the spread of the virus than the other type of government. Having an obedient citizen due to the government will help prevent the people from going out to infect more.

If more people are still not going to wear a mask and go out to the public without social distancing, the crisis will really take more than years, I watch a prediction was that it will extend up to 2024 before we can contain it all.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 04:36:44 PM

If more people are still not going to wear a mask and go out to the public without social distancing, the crisis will really take more than years, I watch a prediction was that it will extend up to 2024 before we can contain it all

On the other hand, it will give a boost to healthcare

Sooner or later, people will find a way to live with this virus even if it won't be possible to eliminate it completely (which seems to be the case). Somehow, we now live with HIV, and given that the amount of damage that the coronovirus causes doesn't take years to pile up, it is rather sooner than later (we simply don't have choice). Personally, I tend to think that 2021 won't be a lot better in terms of economic development because the effects are long-term

BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 08:25:13 PM

1.How the hell is going to pay for all the covid madness ?

We are fine, everything is going to be ok.

Just hold your bitcoins while the governments print more of their fiat altcoin to pay the bills Wink

1.2 million people died worldwide coz of this covid19 disease and you are saying we are fine? you might be fine as an individual but the world and other people are not fine. a lot of people lost their loved ones. and even a lot more than that lost their jobs and starving for a piece of bread.
and not everyone has Bitcoin to hold. only some people got that opportunity of having Bitcoins.

There are really bad things that happened this year but i'd like to stay positive. Thinking of negative thoughts cant help us to overcome the situation we are in now.

Instead of complaining I think we should be thankful that despite of these problem, we are still in good condition and not starving unlike other people struggling to survive.

This shall pass so lets just look forward for another year to come.
Is this a good ethic to be happy. enjoy life in a time when everyone else (or most of people) in the world facing living their lives worst time? as said above maybe we are in good condition and not starving, unlike others. but others do. they really need our attention and support. we can't just ignore them and think that we are good. we need to be with those in their hard time.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 08:44:24 PM

We are fine, everything is going to be ok.

Just hold your bitcoins while the governments print more of their fiat altcoin to pay the bills Wink

1.2 million people died worldwide coz of this covid19 disease and you are saying we are fine? you might be fine as an individual but the world and other people are not fine. a lot of people lost their loved ones. and even a lot more than that lost their jobs and starving for a piece of bread

It's an excruciatingly complex matter

So don't jump to conclusions prematurely. For starters, do you know how many people would die instead of those who died of Covid-19 if it hadn't come about? I mean, road accidents that didn't happen and similar stuff? We don't know that. But what we do know is that the death toll of road traffic crashes is approximately 1.35 million people per year on average. The point is, we should tread lightly here

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 10:49:33 PM

When it comes to biblical, we can consider this is events as disastrous. The rapture is incoming and elites have been dictated the fate of every people. War, climate changes, famine, diseases or viruses, spread of immoral sins and technology that destroys humanity. All of them are being talked in bible. But whatever it is, let us all be united and share the love even we are all in problematic situation.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 10:53:44 PM
Merited by NeilLostBitCoin (1)

Its all new situation pandemic, floods, earthquake and many more disaster are coming. The only good way that we can do are we are ready in that situation. Just go in our life we must be ready our self.
Like now the situation of pandemic are getting worse many companies are affected.
This year situatuon is disaster a lot of things happening globally. This is truly the thing that we could do is we must go on with our lives and also let's be thankful to our God creator that we are still fine healthy and not infected with this virus. We should not stress ourselves and we should carry light in this situation.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 12:03:01 AM

I think some of the situations you've stated are already happening even before Covid — climate change, inflation, overpopulation. We already knew about that before. It's just that, this year, it brought us more stress because of the pandemic. I mean, it's like our problems were increasing instead of decreasing. And yes, it is exhausting — physically, emotionally, mentally.

But I must say that I'm proud of us human beings. We're still here, we're still fighting, we're still alive. As a saying goes in our country, "As long as there is life, there is hope." We should not let go of that hope. Let's focus on the brighter side of the equation even though life seems like a never ending darkness. We have to adapt, we have to move forward. Better days are coming.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Blue MoonFlower

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 07:42:57 AM

I think some of the situations you've stated are already happening even before Covid — climate change, inflation, overpopulation. We already knew about that before. It's just that, this year, it brought us more stress because of the pandemic. I mean, it's like our problems were increasing instead of decreasing. And yes, it is exhausting — physically, emotionally, mentally.

But I must say that I'm proud of us human beings. We're still here, we're still fighting, we're still alive. As a saying goes in our country, "As long as there is life, there is hope." We should not let go of that hope. Let's focus on the brighter side of the equation even though life seems like a never ending darkness. We have to adapt, we have to move forward. Better days are coming.

Yes, you are right. Everything that happens now was so stressful and will definitely drained us to think that the end of this crisis is yet to see. Indeed, we should be proud and grateful being fully alive and safe during this strange time. It wasn't so easy to fight and continue moving on with all the losses that we had for almost a year of struggling to survive. It only proves that God is still with us and will never leave as in the midst of pandemic. We just need to be strong and keep our faith, as well as not overthinking about the things that we cannot control, nor have the capability of changing it. Everything happens for a reason. Wether an act of Man, or an Act of God, all this things brought some lessons to humankind and it will be over soonest, I believe. We just be positive always.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 12:14:47 PM

You do not need panic about coronavirus every problem there must be a solution for all countries want to get out of this bad situation and most importantly everyone must cooperate to break the spread of this virus until a strong vaccine is found in the near future also the vaccine will soon be found by experts all needed  Time don't panic because if you are too panicked then it will become even worse.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 02:21:18 PM

You do not need panic about coronavirus every problem there must be a solution for all countries want to get out of this bad situation and most importantly everyone must cooperate to break the spread of this virus until a strong vaccine is found in the near future also the vaccine will soon be found by experts all needed  Time don't panic because if you are too panicked then it will become even worse.

This is not a good year for us due to the global pandemic, many people lost their job, but we have to make efforts to get through this problem.
Nevertheless, we should aware of the current conditions and the state of our country which is prone to crises if the government doesn't manage the financial affairs and monetary policy to strengthen economies and emerging markets. Take care of ourselves and keep striving for life.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 02:38:14 PM

Well, there is a simple analogy that environmentalists use and I love it; "humanity is like a virus for earth, right now earth is having a fever and its getting bigger, by the time she has a big enough fever the virus' (us) will die and she will get better" and I think it makes perfect sense.

Overpopulation is not something you can control, what are you going to do tell people to not have children?
You can't do that, it would be against freedom of rights, people should have as many kids as they want because its their own personal decision.

Does it affect the whole world? Of course it does, but no matter how much it affects the world telling someone they can have only 1 kid and second kid is banned would be too harsh. We just need to fix the climate with all the pollution, if we can do that, rest will be easy.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 04:37:32 PM

Well, there is a simple analogy that environmentalists use and I love it; "humanity is like a virus for earth, right now earth is having a fever and its getting bigger, by the time she has a big enough fever the virus' (us) will die and she will get better" and I think it makes perfect sense

It doesn't actually make any sense

Okay, people are hurting Mother Nature. But our impact is incomparable to global disasters of entirely natural origin like a supervolcano erupting and freezing Earth for enough years to kill 99% of existing species (think Yellowstone). And I'm not even speaking about dangers of an asteroid smashing Earth to pieces. Ironically, in this vein humans can be considered a safety net or insurance for Earth as we won't let that happen even if right now we can't do much. In other words, the price paid is definitely worth it by any prudent investor's measure (read, such rhetoric is typical environmentalist bullshit)

Xembin

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 01:33:59 PM

Some government are do everything possible to restore their economy back. More money has been printed to make sure everything is fix to bring the economy back as usual.
It will be great with this strategies the government is trying to put on ground.
Xembin

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 01:44:07 PM

According to analysis everything will start working well.
Covid-19 is a virus that really collapse so many countries business which some are still finding it difficult to go out to do their business because of the lockdown the government has put on ground. Many people are still experiencing social distances and washing of hands not to spread the virus.
Since some country has discovered the vaccine for the covid-19 it will go to be a great solution to the country. With the things the government has put in place show that it will go to be great to the country.
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 05:54:29 PM

Climate change affects all of these conditions but it is true that it is not possible to completely cure the corona virus until a vaccine is available so far no scientist or physician has been able to figure out the exact method of inventing the vaccine. Everyone is relying on god different countries are following different methods to prevent their own security the real situation is that it is not possible to cure this virus at once it may take two to three years.

There is no vaccine actually. If it was, it would have been made. Or quite possibly, a vaccine is already made but is not available to public but to only elites. Corona can be cured only through herd immunity, people gotta have to be infected to build passive immunity instead of relying on a hope for vaccine!
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 01:42:36 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2020, 03:26:21 PM by AicecreaME

<...>

The list you made is really exhausting to look at as it depicts the reality we’re facing right now. However, it’s not an excuse to back down and just give up on what life throws at us. This time has been very challenging to most of us, but we can always make way and build an opportunity from unfortunate events.

This year taught the majority to adapt to the sudden changes and be more flexible and not rigid. Regardless the unpleasant circumstances that took place and happening at the moment, life must always go on. Nothing will happen if we’ll just sulk at the corner and watch our world fall apart. We must adapt and go with the current.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 02:38:09 PM

Many things are working well in my country since the government demand more money from Central bank, to grow the economy which covid-19 has collapsed over 8 month in the country. Now many people have return back to their work and also many companies are working as usual which is helping the citizens to experience positive change in the country.
Government are still try to make sure they get the original vaccine for the virus that is killing citizens every day by day in the country. Many are in insolation center receiving treatment which is not earn any results for their health, that is still making them to  find it difficult to recover from the covid-19 base on the government have never get the original vaccine to cure the virus.
I think with the great step the government has took concerning this covid-19 show that original vaccine will soon be available for the country.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 06:47:36 PM
Merited by South Park (1)

There is no vaccine actually. If it was, it would have been made. Or quite possibly, a vaccine is already made but is not available to public but to only elites. Corona can be cured only through herd immunity, people gotta have to be infected to build passive immunity instead of relying on a hope for vaccine!

It seems that there's no herd immunity with the coronavirus

Now it is reported that the immunity fades after about six months as people who had recovered catch the disease again. This is actually a really bad news. As far as I understand it, no vaccine would be of great help since you would then have to be vaccinated every six months or so. I don't particularly believe either that a vaccine is only available to the elites provided it exists in the first place. It simply makes no sense because a free vaccine for all is less risk for everyone, elites included

South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:26:25 PM

It seems that there's no herd immunity with the coronavirus

Now it is reported that the immunity fades after about six months as people who had recovered catch the disease again. This is actually a really bad news. As far as I understand it, no vaccine would be of great help since you would then have to be vaccinated every six months or so. I don't particularly believe either that a vaccine is only available to the elites provided it exists in the first place. It simply makes no sense because a free vaccine for all is less risk for everyone, elites included
This is really bad news, there were already many reports of people that got the virus and then got it again at a later time which lead me to believe the period of immunity was too short but 6 months is nothing, are there any studies that show if there is any difference in the intensity of the disease itself when it is gotten for a second time? For example someone that had mild symptoms the first time, is this person still expected to suffer mild symptoms or there is some change during the second time the virus is contracted?

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████