Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you think will become next Ethereum?  (Read 1913 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 08:12:07 PM

Which coin do you think will become next Ethereum?

Which coin do you think will become next Ethereum? by comparing all the factors including the community support, trading volume, use in daily life or business or anything which matters to make any coin on top of all the coins?
There are many projects in the market that are like a shadow of ethereum network like tron, neo, xlm, eos, ada etc but the fact remains that no one has been able to really compete with ethereum network which is like the king of the ring in this sector at the moment. In future i think polka dot, if does everything right and up to the mark, has potential to create significant competition for eth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 08:22:56 PM

I think BNB will be the next Ethereum. Binance smart chain is going advance day by day. They are making their platform better. Snd BnB is a key part of their smart chain. Also it has a low transaction fees which will bring more people to the platform. So, I think BnB has a good potential in future.
fadhilz123

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 10:42:41 PM

Actually i think nothing can be the next Ethereum, but If I pay attention to the development of the project lately, apart from Ethereum, most projects now using Tron blockchain. So in my opinion, TRON will be following Ethereum but can't be the next Ethereum. Besides Tron maybe EOS or ADA is also potential
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 10:48:57 PM

Actually i think nothing can be the next Ethereum, but If I pay attention to the development of the project lately, apart from Ethereum, most projects now using Tron blockchain. So in my opinion, TRON will be following Ethereum but can't be the next Ethereum. Besides Tron maybe EOS or ADA is also potential
Ethereum is like the king of Altcoins, its dominance is quite strong because it is widely known.

But there are still some potential projects as you mentioned. Besides that, I think BNB is quite potential. Moreover, binance support is very dominating. We know that the binance ecosystem is pretty good right now. Many innovations have made it a favourite exchange, so many traders take advantage of discounts with BNB. Recent developments regarding the Binance Chain are quite good, it could also increase BNB's usefulness in fundraising for crypto projects that launch tokens through Binance Launchpad.
A pretty good strategy to strengthen the ecosystem, which is why I say BNB as a strong candidate.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:20:10 PM

ETH dominated in crypto market like a boss, any altcoins cant beat eth, probably xrp beat eth for some time but it is not  for long. in crypto everything can changed,so BNB, DOT, LINK can be become next ethereum. they have strong support to beat eth but at the end, eth also very good platform.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
milesfull

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 10:50:39 AM

Are you sure that any coin could be the next ETH? Its relaible old project with big army of supporters (including devs) and why something should replace it? I dont think that we will see next ETH in this decade
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 11:04:35 AM

I am also especially curious about the question of which currency will be the next bitcoin. May well only be in the future some thirty years.
And maybe the etherum will het so big that we do not need another one.

Ratash

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 01:53:44 PM

I think the usdt is the coin that can replace ethereum even if its a stable coin it proved over the years its usefulness because of  the fact that the price is stable and you can find all pears in the different exchanges so you can buy any token with usdt and not to forget people support and the volume of daily transactions.
DashingAgent (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 04:18:56 PM

Grin OK keep buying usd

I think the usdt is the coin that can replace ethereum even if its a stable coin it proved over the years its usefulness because of  the fact that the price is stable and you can find all pears in the different exchanges so you can buy any token with usdt and not to forget people support and the volume of daily transactions.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 04:36:36 PM

I am also especially curious about the question of which currency will be the next bitcoin. May well only be in the future some thirty years.
And maybe the etherum will het so big that we do not need another one.

There's always project that will tried to overtake BTC and ETH trying to bring something out from this market, for now it's still far to be seen as traders and investors still supporting ETH most likely. But in terms of possibilities inside crypto industry there's always something that can be done, we might see that after some years or maybe shorter or longer than that.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 04:50:35 PM

Upon all the ethereum competitors we have in crypto space presently no one becomes preferable to developers than ethereum itself, you already know the answer to your question, the next Ethereum is Ethereum. Let's forget about a new ethereum, it's never going to happen
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 04:56:17 PM

Which coin do you think will become next Ethereum? by comparing all the factors including the community support, trading volume, use in daily life or business or anything which matters to make any coin on top of all the coins?

I doubt that Alternate Coins would want to be the next Ethereum since Ethereum is not number one. Some tokens have potential but beating Ethereum would be hard since the utilization of Ethereum has reached another thing like DeFi. Ethereum is easy to use and some Alternate Coins are mostly based from either Bitcoin or Ethereum.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 06:18:36 PM

I doubt that Alternate Coins would want to be the next Ethereum since Ethereum is not number one. Some tokens have potential but beating Ethereum would be hard since the utilization of Ethereum has reached another thing like DeFi. Ethereum is easy to use and some Alternate Coins are mostly based from either Bitcoin or Ethereum.

exactly right, by the way a lot of project think to be the next ethereum such as tron, chainlink, waves, binance coin and many more
but as we can see now the marketcap of ethereum is too huge and impossible for all the alts above to get through it

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 08:01:45 PM

Why the next Ethereum? It may be more appropriate to search (among the many currently on the market) for a project with innovations in its structure, rather than compare everything with ETH

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 08:34:46 PM

the next ethereum is ethereum
nothing can replace ethereum, ethereum is too strong to be replaced. Even if we look at the volume on coinmarketcap not one altcoins can match the volume from ethereum
ethereum will still be second only to bitcoin

Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 01:40:31 AM

I think BNB (Binance) is very possible because as I know several bounty projects are implementing BEP20, maybe in the past few months Ethereum has had problems with quite expensive transaction fees, making several bounty projects using BEP20 which is very light and the cost is not that expensive, in terms of costs, if Ethereum still has a high fee it is likely that all projects will use BEP20, because there is no repair fee system on the transaction Ethereum ..
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 11:55:22 PM

Have a look at what Phore is doing either on their discord or Twitter, not sure if I'm allowed to post outside links in here or not.
https://discord.gg/8uSEzCR - Delete if not allowed  Grin

They're currently working on a completely new architecture capable of running multiple shards simultaneously and turning complete smart contracts. What makes it all the more impressive is the small team they're working with. The team has been constantly active on discord for the past couple of years. I'll answer any questions I can on here but I do implore people to check them out.

DashingAgent (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 02:13:30 AM

If you are talking about just this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/markets/ then it is currently listed on only 2 exchanges and don't think that it will be ever worth more.

Have a look at what Phore is doing either on their discord or Twitter, not sure if I'm allowed to post outside links in here or not.
https://discord.gg/8uSEzCR - Delete if not allowed  Grin

They're currently working on a completely new architecture capable of running multiple shards simultaneously and turning complete smart contracts. What makes it all the more impressive is the small team they're working with. The team has been constantly active on discord for the past couple of years. I'll answer any questions I can on here but I do implore people to check them out.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 05:17:25 AM

When I was new in crypto I thought XRP would be the next ethereum but seems ethereum is so strong, I think there is no coins will become the next eth in terms of community support and trading volume.
I don't think centralized coins will replace ethereum. Well, XRP was once the center of attention, and even beat ethereum's position on coinmarketcap, whether it's volume or anything else. however, as time went on, ethereum just got better and better. I think the coin that is closest to ethereum at the moment is BNB.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BDBitcoinExpart

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:15:08 AM

ETH's position cannot take any coins. When ETH 2.0 is launched, its use will increase. However, although not like ETH, some coins will perform like ETH in the future. Some of these coins are: Litecoin, Binance, Neo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: