Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you think will become next Ethereum?  (Read 1913 times)
seagates

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 09:30:03 AM

There are none projects right now that could be really better than ETH. People like to use ETH, classic soltuion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 10:54:20 AM

Stop dreaming no new coin can take over ethereum, weve seen so many competitors already, isn't that enough to confuse you? those competitors are top projects too and some even have new utilities that ethereum don't have but still they can't overthrown ethereum from its position

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:08:21 AM

Still waiting for between Bitcoin cash or BNB coin become the next ethereum, but checking both coin BNB and BCH always not consistent how keep stay with higher price. Just potential with BNB become the next ethereum because have good team, give many offer for holder every time and always have burning moment each two or three months later. For bitcoin cash have higher price right now but we could not find good team and developer by giving reward for his BCH holder, not an update with new partner just staying with their price up and down. Look BNB potential become the next eth later if CZ Binance keep promoting his coin and give many promotion reward.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 12:33:42 PM

Though market place is huge, there are many projects who want to surpass the ETH, but at present there is no project beyond that because even if we look at the volume on coinmarketcap not one altcoins can match up the volume of ethereum other than many alts in the marketplace.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 12:38:49 PM

We need to see which coin gathers more developer to itself to develop Dapps on it , Some time ago everyone thought it'd be EOS but now maybe it is POLKADOT? Huh

Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 01:17:42 PM

I don't figure they won't have the option to supplant Ethereum since Ethereum. I for one accept that Ethereum can't be moved in its position on the grounds that there are as yet numerous who need Ethereum. A great deal of tokens have required their activities to be postponed and in sit tight for a move up to ETH 2.0 variant. That shows how famous sought after ETH has become, in any event, when the expenses are profoundly demoralizing and disturbing.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 01:48:44 PM

Though market place is huge, there are many projects who want to surpass the ETH, but at present there is no project beyond that because even if we look at the volume on coinmarketcap not one altcoins can match up the volume of ethereum other than many alts in the marketplace.
Yes it's true that until now there is no project that can beat to the ethereum but we believe that someday it will have coin who can defeat or maybe just like the ethereum. But now we need to wait what coin is that and hope that if is in the market already we have that coin in our wallet or we already buy it. But the ethereum now become better and bigger the value and we really see this coin to become higher the value to the future.
BitzMD

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 03:29:38 PM

Ethereum's ecosystem is huge, has lots of OG support and is primed for new ATH.
I think close up, from a fundamental perspective, and potential to have a huge ecosystem is DOT.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 04:52:40 PM

To become popular, that coin needs to be trusted and used regularly by the developer community. It is they who create value in the cryptocurrency market. Although Ethereum's Solidity is pretty lousy, it's being used by programmers to create DAPPs. Other blockchains are using difficult languages ​​to use like RUST, Haskell, Java, C ... I find Python helps programmers create DAPP faster and easiest to use. Currently, only a few blockchains writing smart contracts in Python are ICX, Dragonchain and Lamden.
Lamden already has Mainnet and supports 90% Tx fees for all transactions on their blockchain. This is really fascinating.
In the future, Lamden may be a shining gem in the Crypto world.

_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 10:01:29 PM

If you are talking about just this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/markets/ then it is currently listed on only 2 exchanges and don't think that it will be ever worth more.

Have a look at what Phore is doing either on their discord or Twitter, not sure if I'm allowed to post outside links in here or not.
https://discord.gg/8uSEzCR - Delete if not allowed  Grin

They're currently working on a completely new architecture capable of running multiple shards simultaneously and turning complete smart contracts. What makes it all the more impressive is the small team they're working with. The team has been constantly active on discord for the past couple of years. I'll answer any questions I can on here but I do implore people to check them out.

Yeah, they've been a bit unlucky with exchanges tbf, though what I am talking about is a brand new token platform from the same team. I'm not sure what exchanges it will be available on but I'm sure with the enormity of the task they are taking on that they will have plans.
They are in the final stages of development for potentially the most versatile blockchain to date. I think it's definitely worth checking out, even if at the min you're not necessarily a believer.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 10:17:19 PM

Which coin do you think will become next Ethereum?

Which coin do you think will become next Ethereum? by comparing all the factors including the community support, trading volume, use in daily life or business or anything which matters to make any coin on top of all the coins?

its hard hard to predict now, because a lot of coins claimed as the next ethereum but failed
i hope in the future a coins with smart dev and have a great features inside the platform will born and become the real ethereum competitors

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 11:15:22 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2020, 11:27:40 PM by flagpara

Which coin do you think will become next Ethereum? by comparing all the factors including the community support, trading volume, use in daily life or business or anything which matters to make any coin on top of all the coins?

its hard hard to predict now, because a lot of coins claimed as the next ethereum but failed
i hope in the future a coins with smart dev and have a great features inside the platform will born and become the real ethereum competitors
Any coin can't be the next Ethereum in a few years. If Ethereum isn't enough, then we could use another blockchain. Like recently Ethereum transaction costs reached almost 10 USD! The next update of Ethereum helps with low transaction cost, so why do we have to trust a new blockchain when Ethereum will have everything?

Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 08:16:56 PM

If you are talking about just this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/phore/markets/ then it is currently listed on only 2 exchanges and don't think that it will be ever worth more.

Have a look at what Phore is doing either on their discord or Twitter, not sure if I'm allowed to post outside links in here or not.
https://discord.gg/8uSEzCR - Delete if not allowed  Grin

They're currently working on a completely new architecture capable of running multiple shards simultaneously and turning complete smart contracts. What makes it all the more impressive is the small team they're working with. The team has been constantly active on discord for the past couple of years. I'll answer any questions I can on here but I do implore people to check them out.

Yeah, they've been a bit unlucky with exchanges tbf, though what I am talking about is a brand new token platform from the same team. I'm not sure what exchanges it will be available on but I'm sure with the enormity of the task they are taking on that they will have plans.
They are in the final stages of development for potentially the most versatile blockchain to date. I think it's definitely worth checking out, even if at the min you're not necessarily a believer.

Phore is a project with already real use thanks to the marketplace but here it is necessary to emphasize the characteristics of Graphene, this new project by the same team will solve all the gaps of ethereum that we all know. Furthermore, in the past there has been a collaboration through the use of the Phore code on the Ethereum network, this testifies that the boys know what they are doing.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 12:20:31 AM

There are so many potential coins in coinmarketcap but i don't sure they can be the next Ethereum. BNB, XLM and TRX have huge potentiality to be the next Ethereum. But it is very difficult to be the reality as what ethereum done, will be challenging for the other altcoins. Ethereum 2.0 deposit contact address released recently and from 1st December 2.0 will be start launching which will be a positive impact on its price. So, it will be very difficult for other altcoins to beat ethereum.
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 08:45:55 AM

There are many good promise cryptos, but if they don't have enough acceptance among the crypto community they won't be like etherum.

But I daresay there is hope for EOS, XLM, ADA, TRX, LINK.

Just to mention a few ...
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 08:49:32 AM

No coin will be the next Ethereum because Ethereum is one of a kind altcoin, again it's first of its kind meaning it's foundation was build on solid rock, that's why developers use Ethereum platform ( smart contract ) more than other competitors platfroms

gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 09:16:46 AM

I am not disheartening them however recall that BNB isn't decentralized. It is unified and at whatever point any issues happen then the cost of BNB will dump. The market however its undertakings won't have the option to ascend extremely high since they don't have a smart thought about the market. I don't figure Ethereum can undoubtedly beat some other money bitcoin and Ethereum are the best in the crypto market.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 04:09:44 PM

A call for speculation is what I really do not like. It leads to some hyping crypto project that doesn't worth ones time. For now a project I have been following up since 2018 is BLZ of https://bluzelle.com. I can't say if it can rival Ethereum but I consider it as an innovative tech that need the attention of enthusiasts.
You can study the project, the team and the techs that surround it.
Festac

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 04:18:10 PM

No coin will beat ethereum, all we will keep seeing is competitors, bitcoin still remains the major crypto coin today because of it solid foundation in crypto space, old is gold on here people, accept that, no matter how good the tech of upcoming project will be some old coins will still be standing tall on them.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 04:27:09 PM

I will choose xrp because I know that the potential of this coin is great because there have been many partnerships and I know if there are many more projects that xrp will do to see it what is the value and benefits that can be obtained here by buying and holding xrp we also know that xrp is already accepted in selected banks in other countries so I can say that this coin has a future.
xrp is a weak contenter to eth if im going to judge it and what are the partnerships that xrp have except from banks ? i didnt heard of them or you mean to say xrp is accepted on sites and different platform ?  

but i think thats not a big deal . i was looking for something big like what happened on btc lately  .

tron and eos are the first two coins that comes in my mind when it comes to eth comparison 'talks but will you guys agree that these two has a better chance to knock off eth ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: