Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POLKADOT - "The backbone of decentralized internet or the so called Web 3.0"  (Read 258 times)
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 12:01:10 AM

Will you agree that POLKADOT is the most important public blockchains to launch post-Ethereum?

What are your thoughts?

No. Polkadot is far from it. It always look like there is some new project that is out to replace ethereum but in hindsight, they're always off by a big margin. Polkadot is a good project but it's value proposition is not so good. It's not bringing much to the table except for the advertised blockchain interoperability feature it has.

Yes, I also think that Ethereum developers should hurry up with the update. Competition in the market is growing every day and projects such as Polkadot have every chance to take the lead thanks to the development of their own technologies. I think Dot still has a lot of surprises.

That is only if Ethereum 2.0 can live up to the hype it had garnered all this time.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 04:50:25 AM

Will you agree that POLKADOT is the most important public blockchains to launch post-Ethereum?

What are your thoughts?
I agree DoT is a highly scalable platform and cross-hybrid compatibility among other blockchains.  But if said the most important, not yet.  In part, Dot just came into existence not long ago, a guaranteed platform needs to be maintained, secure, and stable in order to draw the ability to assert its importance. 
Dot has a huge boom this year with 10x, With Dot, just wait because it has not shown its full potential in adapting well for the long term.  So it deserves a highly viable option.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: