Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:34:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Defi project like game pump and dump  (Read 903 times)
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2100
Merit: 641

sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 02:46:40 AM

defi only solve financial problems, maybe some initial defi projects say 10 projects have unique features that differentiate from each other. And the rest tend to have the same features.

I even suspect some defi projects were created by one developer by looking at their site appearance, whitepaper content, and smart contract.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████  
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒  
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄    
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░    
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 03:39:20 AM

of all that has been followed, from year to year, starting from 2017 to 2020, whatever projects have been carried out, we must be able to see when there is an opportunity to buy and when there is to sell, because the profits and losses are the same. only we can take advantage of it at the time of increase and get a profit, and for those who have large funds, pump and dump games,
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 03:42:15 AM

Yes these defi projects try to get up quickly in the market in which case they fall prey to scams and keep going down their demand for investment is much lower defi Pump is a game of dump but at first it was in a very good position in the market and many have made a profit by investing. But gradually the situation of these projects is getting much worse The prices of currencies are going down.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1032

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 04:08:28 AM

lost 0.3 ETH in 2 hours, buy when prices are high and the project died. defi brings new euphoria on blockchain and investment, you are right, we should be careful when investing in defi projects.
Sorry for your lost. but how do you know the project died in 2 hours?.

of all that has been followed, from year to year, starting from 2017 to 2020, whatever projects have been carried out, we must be able to see when there is an opportunity to buy and when there is to sell, because the profits and losses are the same. only we can take advantage of it at the time of increase and get a profit, and for those who have large funds, pump and dump games,

The player never know when the best time to entering the games. And if i dont' have mistake 3/4 player had bad hand and time to entering games when the price almost high.

riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 05:17:49 AM

I agree with you, most defi projects start out fantastically to make a lot of money, but slowly the price is getting wasted. so if you want to keep up with the hype we have to know when to come out and look for a new defi project again to get maximum results.
At this time it is better not to join defi project again because the defi hype is over, If you enter then you will get a loss, personally I joined several defi projects and I lost a lot of my money. They only want to get investors' money in the presale period, after listing on the market, their token price is dumped. This is what currently happening in defi project.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 05:22:34 AM

lost 0.3 ETH in 2 hours, buy when prices are high and the project died. defi brings new euphoria on blockchain and investment, you are right, we should be careful when investing in defi projects.
Sorry for your lost. but how do you know the project died in 2 hours?.

Well we should assume that he got the rock bottom price of his project which he assumes that it is dead. 2 hours is very fast actually I never experienced it from the time of buying to the transition of being a dead project. May we know the DeFi project name of it?

The player never know when the best time to entering the games. And if i dont' have mistake 3/4 player had bad hand and time to entering games when the price almost high.
I'm pretty sure that some of these traders do experience FOMO and were bring thereby the hype that causes them in a panic which can lead to insufficient analysis and planning. I've seen many stories like these even way back before.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:02:30 AM

There are a lot of people who are becoming interested to Defi projects nowadays because it is considered as free money where there is a hype that can result to the monstrous momentum of a certain coin. I do not get attracted to Defi projects even though there are people who gain huge amount of money out there. The reason why I do not make investment or put money in defi is because I have a system that I should keep follow in order to handle the risks. I would agree that defi can give ne huge gains but there is still downside and it is the risks. There are a lot of defi that are dumping and it is something that we cannot handle. 
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:57:10 AM

Judge DeFi projects the same way you will judge bitcoin and top 10 altcoins against coins under top 100, there is a big difference isn't it? What I'm trying to say is not all DeFi projects are bad, few of them are so good that they will surely be around along side many top coins on coinmarketcap, DYOR

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 08:01:19 AM

What do you think of defi projects, most of them are only good for the short term.To make a big profit, we must enter at the right moment, if we are wrong we will lose very deeply.
There are a lot of defi projects appearing every day. Indeed, 97% of them are pump and dump. Therefore, either you are among the first and earned, or earned on you. Also you need to be aware that you can lose your funds. I dont look such projects that appear in one day and disappear, but for those where you can watch the development before release, the development of such projects has been going on more than one month

tees420mar

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 08:02:10 AM

No doubt, i am agree with you. DeFi projects are very risky for investment its only working on hype in market but reality is that it has no potential to stand long term. Be carefull while investing in DeFi projects.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2020, 08:09:15 AM

First there was ICO then IEO, then now we have this DeFi thing where rich can get more rich and the poor lose more money. I already heard about this stuff few months ago and some of my friends already earn from it. But for me I would never invest on these projects. Those ridiculous pumps then if you're too late to buy, the coin you bought loses its value instantly.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 06:35:39 PM

The current DEFI hype is ICO 2.0, it is even doing better. People need to have this at the back of their mind that all these is a game and we are here to make money and not because of the technology, if you choose the tech then good luck bag holding, take your profit and move to the next big thing.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
VolkoB

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

Be happy =)

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:35:13 PM

Defi projects are very profitable so far. What will happen next?
I think that nothing bad will happen, there scam defi projects will be less, and the idea of defi will successfully develop further.
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 10:08:22 PM

The earlier you start avoiding DeFi projects, the better for you, your portfolio and your funds. Believe, it doesn't worth it. I was staring at yearn.finance performance, I was ashamed of the chart. There was a time Bitcoin peak 20k and market sell of to 3.5k, I don't expect that to happened to DeFi since market is already built on solid background. Perhaps the hype was real.
Buy a coin that will recover no matter the external and internal factors, don't buy hype project, they come and go only once.
pelumi20

Activity: 712

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 10:26:24 PM

Why picked a project with so much publicity? this shouldn't be becasue of the high danger include. Barely any months back, there were quite a lot of defi projects that where flying into the crypto-space however right now they seize to exist. A large portion of these projects we put trust into were the ones that get us stranded, don't invest in #defi projects for the time being becasue they're for pumps and dumps mission like the times of the ICOs. Or maybe make your little investment on Bitcoin with an assurance return on a long haul

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 10:52:22 PM

Defi investment is hazardous, exceptionally unsafe. In the event that you need to invest in Defi, restrict it to a sum which you can truly bear to lose. Also, don't be so insatiable with Defi investments. It could wind up like the ICO back in those years when they are all the rage. At the present time, the pattern is Defi however the analyst are giving warnings about its blemishes and it has a ton.

Try not to consider enormous benefit. Simply consider benefit. Put some objective and stick to it. Pull out after benefit is made. Defi is still exceptionally youthful and consequently loaded with vulnerabilities. Yet, all things considered, there are as of now endless scams riding the Defi pattern.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:03:50 PM

Defi investment is hazardous, exceptionally unsafe. In the event that you need to invest in Defi, restrict it to a sum which you can truly bear to lose. Also, don't be so insatiable with Defi investments. It could wind up like the ICO back in those years when they are all the rage. At the present time, the pattern is Defi however the analyst are giving warnings about its blemishes and it has a ton.

Try not to consider enormous benefit. Simply consider benefit. Put some objective and stick to it. Pull out after benefit is made. Defi is still exceptionally youthful and consequently loaded with vulnerabilities. Yet, all things considered, there are as of now endless scams riding the Defi pattern.

I agree that DeFi is still vulnerable because it can be said to be a temporary trend. DeFi as a project might be good in the cryptocurrency market because it will enrich the product in the market but we have to be careful because of the hype. Getting out when you get the benefits according to our target is the best way
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:04:16 PM

What do you think of defi projects, most of them are only good for the short term.To make a big profit, we must enter at the right moment, if we are wrong we will lose very deeply.
pump and dump are not only in the Defi project, they are commonplace in cryptocurrencies,
look! Bitcoin price is the same as it is, Pump and Dump happen. but if you don't want to have a high risk of volatility,
you can avoid the new Defi project, because we now know Fomo about medium-high defi projects, making more scammers.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:11:31 PM

Yep most of the DeFi projects were pumps and dumps.
Actually, pumps and dumps aren't only happening on Defi tokens but it is like a new nature on most crypto coins lately. I am not surprised if pumps and dumps happened in Defi tokens. But something special in Defi tokens, the change of pump and dump is likely faster. Also, the price gaps seem more significant than non-Defi tokens.

Lucky those people who invested early in DeFi projects where the price were cheap and those lates were unlucky unexpectedly dumped happens.
Lucky for those who can take profits and then quit from DeFi projects.
Then, they buy Bitcoin for the preparation of the next bullish o Bitcoin. I believe that smart investors must realize it and know well how to take profits from the hype of DeFi projects.

I bet most of DeFi tokens in the market are scams so be careful guys.
Do you have data? Or done some research to prove it?
If you only speculate it, I think it is better to not conclude it too early.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 11:41:28 PM

you may be right & i think this is the time of defi. but important is how to chose defi project. because lots of defi are good & but at the same time many fake defi are coming .so real defi project will be boom like Link becouse this is the hype of defi.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: