News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which algo to use for CateDoge
Scrypt (litecoin)
Sha256 (bitcoin)
X11(hirocoin, darkcoin)
i don't care

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CTD] [SHA-3] CateDoge!Time warp patched! v1.3, Rapid transactions  (Read 41304 times)
Monayman

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:33:05 PM

18000000 more for 1 sat at swap hole...  Lips sealed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lorbocaust

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:15:04 AM

I don't know what's the problem. can't update wallets for over 10 hours? ctd.pool.mn would still be able to save their coins if they update the wallet before people initiate withdraws. probably.

I really wish i read this.... Just withdrew 10 million coins Sad
lorbocaust

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:07:16 AM

yep.... Lost 10 million CateDoge :\  Turning off my miner for the night.... Much Sad, Bad Day Sad
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:35:17 AM

I too lost 500000+ coins after updating wallet to 1.3

Please help me in this matter.

Here is my wallet: SQwBz3h5Ry7iHebJhLE2Nea76yNVjtrGba
awais3344 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:45:38 AM

yep.... Lost 10 million CateDoge :\  Turning off my miner for the night.... Much Sad, Bad Day Sad

I am sorry to hear that  Angry post your address. i will send you some. Not much. but its something  Angry ctd.pool.mn did not even care to look back at their daemons  Undecided

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:45:53 AM

I have sent you some.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:13:32 AM

I have sent you some.

i want to help rise the coin. but @ 1 satoshi can't do much:(

Price Per (BTC)   CTD   Total (BTC)
0.00000001   63151095.46   0.63151095

wtf is this? The coin is not popular yet and they wanna sell 60 mil coins? C'mon guy's think a little. Why pump and dump when u can realy make some money and have a nice coin.Sad

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
maccaspacca

Activity: 278
Merit: 258

Twitter: @maccaspacca1

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:19:09 AM

Delist from CryptoAltex...... it is a death exchange for Crypto !!

Then we should try to build up a community, run competitions, giveaways, gambling, games and spread it around a little on reddit, facebook and twitter.

The only exchanges worth anything are Cryptsy, Mintpal and Poloniex the rest are just dumping grounds - we should vote / hold out for the big three whilst we build the community.

Monayman

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:23:51 AM

First, to dev and others :

Does anybody else have millions of unconfirmed/hundreds of thousands of confirmed coins stuck at hardcore mining?
They stopped paying me out a while ago.

Second...

I have sent you some.

i want to help rise the coin. but @ 1 satoshi can't do much:(

Price Per (BTC)   CTD   Total (BTC)
0.00000001   63151095.46   0.63151095

wtf is this? The coin is not popular yet and they wanna sell 60 mil coins? C'mon guy's think a little. Why pump and dump when u can realy make some money and have a nice coin.Sad

And yes, this is a little sad. I do wonder how this dude came across so many coins so quickly. And what could ever make him think that he could see enough demand on the first exchange the coin was ever posted on to sell his 80+ million coins, even at one sat...
Real clown, this fella.
Whatever the case, I'm holding on to mine...for now  Roll Eyes

Delist from CryptoAltex...... it is a death exchange for Crypto !!

Then we should try to build up a community, run competitions, giveaways, gambling, games and spread it around a little on reddit, facebook and twitter.

The only exchanges worth anything are Cryptsy, Mintpal and Poloniex the rest are just dumping grounds - we should vote / hold out for the big three whilst we build the community.

I agree.
We may have been a little too hasty with jumping onto any of the exchanges. I'm willing to keep mining and hold on to these things if we could somehow develop into something larger, before trying to join the bigger exchanges again!
maccaspacca

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:31:49 AM

I'm carrying on mining and holding

I am also prepared to put some CDT where my mouth is to support this coin in giveaways etc. I WILL NOT giveaway at 1 sat. I only have a single GPU so I don't have much but this coin is worth 100 sat easily.

Take it off CryptoAltex.

We need to identify out target market.... I suggest disillusioned Doge and Kitteh miners and users to start

New coin, some ASIC resistance, opportunity to build a new community etc. etc. are good enough for me.

awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:03:21 AM

I only wanted to get listed on exchange for more exposure.  Cheesy Selling at 1 is stupid thing to do. We need to post about it on reddit. 4chan /b/ and you'll see more people coming here.
Someone should setup a paper wallet so I can start the giveaway. I need a paper wallet. anyone to contribute. I can tell that this coin will take off once a lot of people see it. It is way different than any other scrypt coins.

NEOSCOIN
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:05:29 AM

We forked the blockchain at 6000. And prior that ctd.pool.mn did not update their daemon. Where someone are apparently still mining there  Cry I have given away a huge amount of coins to different people involve in mining who lost their coins. I hope I don't run out of coins. Need to support it for a long time.

Fork is successful and time warp is patched.

NEOSCOIN
maccaspacca

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:07:06 AM

We forked the blockchain at 6000. And prior that ctd.pool.mn did not update their daemon. Where someone are apparently still mining there  Cry I have given away a huge amount of coins to different people involve in mining who lost their coins. I hope I don't run out of coins. Need to support it for a long time.

Great job Dev Smiley

awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:10:04 AM

Great job Dev Smiley

Will not keep a single one of these coins to myself. All the coins will be given away. To make people believe cryptocurrencies will replace FIAT one day  Cool

NEOSCOIN
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:15:16 AM

If someone is still mining on ctd.pool.mn I WILL NOT GIVE  A single coin to them. They need to realize its been so long time and how can they even believe the hashrate on that pool. I will not give any coins to them. This is a final.

Its been 24 hours probably and still nothing from pool.mn. I have removed them from the list.

If you see two transactions of 5000000. Don't be alarmed.  Cheesy Those are by me to hardcoreminers! They lost coins. Which I paid them %50 of total.

NEOSCOIN
maccaspacca

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:19:51 AM

Ok, money where my mouth is time.

I am prepared to give 250K CDT towards a fund for giving away / tipping on Reddit. 1K for each new reader if they post their CDT address when signing up. That's 250 users

Someone will need to administer / publicize on other crypto sub-reddits. I suggest on other failing Crypto sub-reddits first and on Doge, Coino (this coin is frozen right now and we might get some miners out this) etc. etc.

If someone could add to the fund we can extend it out to 1000+ users

We need to get miners over to this coin.

awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:21:16 AM

There will be no more problems. The fork was mandatory if you didn't know. It wasn't only CateDoge's problem. But everyone's who uses KGW. There won't be anymore problems.

NEOSCOIN
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:22:58 AM

Vote for mintpal:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

CTD (CateDoge).

Seems that we would need 6BTC to get listed.

NEOSCOIN
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:27:38 AM

If anyone is worried if I have sent any coins to sell at 1 sat. I can post all of the addresses here. And confirm that the payments were sent to real people on here. Its a lot of work. But I can do it. If its mandatory.

NEOSCOIN
Entusiasta

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:28:43 AM

yep.... Lost 10 million CateDoge :\  Turning off my miner for the night.... Much Sad, Bad Day Sad

I am sorry to hear that  Angry post your address. i will send you some. Not much. but its something  Angry ctd.pool.mn did not even care to look back at their daemons  Undecided

Is not your fault, ctd.pool.mn is blameworthy.
Also, cryptocoins are matter of personal responsability; hard fork was clearly announced here. Furthermore, pool.mn showed here they did not understand the need of fix the Time Warp exploit in KGW; but there still are people mining with ctd.pool.mn!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: