Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DeFiXy Protocol (DFX) :- Connecting Fiat Economies to the Crypto Space  (Read 1351 times)
Murat (OP)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 02:57:50 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2020, 01:52:30 PM by Murat

Video links

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Murat (OP)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:53:50 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2020, 06:37:27 AM by Murat

Token Sale is Live - https://exchange.defixy.com/

onetrinity

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 08:39:47 AM

I think this is the first time I saw a thread with some animation out there. How is possible? Did they use gif?

Where is this coin/token based? They have their own blockchain right?
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:52:18 PM

This type of platform solely user-friendly for the newcomer not the existing people who are already been engaged with the cryptocurrency platform, whatever the

case is, this is going to put a huge impact for the beginners as well as potential community of the cryptocurrency. for massive adoption of cryptocurrency, this type

of linking platform will bring a good outcome in the coming days for sure.
berryDy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:08:20 PM

As i see from road map implementation and integration of defi was in october and testing and launch will be in november. So how it goes?
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 04:57:28 PM

does this project already tradeable on exchange now, and if yes, what exchange to buy this dfx ?
because 45% rewards is good and i want to stake this dfx token

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 07:47:43 PM

does this project already tradeable on exchange now, and if yes, what exchange to buy this dfx ?
When viewed from the roadmap it should already be listed on the market, but after I looked for it, I didn't find it or maybe they weren't sure which exchange to list on? or even I am not thorough but I don't know

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 09:51:57 PM

Based on their roadmap it's not tradable yet, it still in progress I thoughts. They planned to list this DFX either in uniswap and CEX after token issuance, I'm not really sure about their issuance I just assume it around next year (after seeing their roadmap).

Since the alpha staking phase already opened I think it pretty wise to ask them how to participate in (if open to the public) and the walkthrough (if any).
DeFiXy
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 10:53:12 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2020, 06:28:04 AM by mprep

This type of platform solely user-friendly for the newcomer not the existing people who are already been engaged with the cryptocurrency platform, whatever the

case is, this is going to put a huge impact for the beginners as well as potential community of the cryptocurrency. for massive adoption of cryptocurrency, this type

Our main focus is to develop Highly user-friendly solutions but we are not just targeting inexperience crypto enthusiast. Experienced users will be able to provide trading services etcetera.... for inexperienced users. Having said, DeFiXy Protocol is a platform for all.

Please read our whitepaper at https://defixy.com/whitepaper for better understanding. Thank you

As i see from road map implementation and integration of defi was in october and testing and launch will be in november. So how it goes?

Partly correct, implementation and integration of defi started this month. All the milestones are shown in timelines on our whitepaper, timeline for DeFi is Oct. - Q1 2021. We are working towards launching our DeFi services in Jan 2021 all things been equal.

Not yet tradeable. It will be listed after token issuance. Tokens will also be tradeable (swappable) on DeFiXy during and after token issuance.

Details on token issuance will be published within the coming week but unofficially, it is scheduled to start on the 15th of Nov.

To add, our alpha staking is live. This means that holders of DFX will be able to stake DFX and enjoy up to 45% rewards.

When viewed from the roadmap it should already be listed on the market, but after I looked for it, I didn't find it or maybe they weren't sure which exchange to list on? or even I am not thorough but I don't know

DFX is not yet tradable but will be in Nov. after our token issuance.

Based on their roadmap it's not tradable yet, it still in progress I thoughts. They planned to list this DFX either in uniswap and CEX after token issuance, I'm not really sure about their issuance I just assume it around next year (after seeing their roadmap).

Since the alpha staking phase already opened I think it pretty wise to ask them how to participate in (if open to the public) and the walkthrough (if any).

Token Issuance is slated to start on 15th Nov. Tokens will be tradable on DeFiXy on and after token issuance and also on other exchanges after issuance.

As our alpha staking is live, buyers of DFX will be able to participate as soon as tokens are purchased.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 01:07:58 AM

Our main focus is to develop Highly user-friendly solutions but we are not just targeting inexperience crypto enthusiast. Experienced users will be able to provide trading services etcetera.... for inexperienced users. Having said, DeFiXy Protocol is a platform for all.

Please read our whitepaper at https://defixy.com/whitepaper for better understanding. Thank you

Yeah, I have gone through the white paper of yours, it seems like a very potential project regarding cryptocurrency platform, I know when you can remove the barrier then people will come in and this is how mass adoption will be happening in the future, it's harsh but true that cryptocurrency platform still in a complicated shape and newcomers can't find an easy way to come in, All the Best.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 03:45:07 AM

Not yet tradeable. It will be listed after token issuance. Tokens will also be tradeable (swappable) on DeFiXy during and after token issuance.

Details on token issuance will be published within the coming week but unofficially, it is scheduled to start on the 15th of Nov.

To add, our alpha staking is live. This means that holders of DFX will be able to stake DFX and enjoy up to 45% rewards.

Do you also have the plans to start a bounty campaign for this project ?
That will be good for the marketing and also for the bounty hunters who will get few DFX token which may worth a lot in future.

YFarmLand

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 04:01:52 AM

That will be good for the marketing and also for the bounty hunters who will get few DFX token which may worth a lot in future.

DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 04:07:46 AM

Yes, we are currently preparing our bounty campaign. It will be announced by the team in charge of the campaign as soon as possible.
Sireum Leuweung

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 07:35:53 AM

Yes, we are currently preparing our bounty campaign. It will be announced by the team in charge of the campaign as soon as possible.
Regarding bounties, I read on your whitepaper there's 2 type of bounties, Developer Bounties and Marketing Bounties.
Developer Bounties is something new for me can you describes more about Developer Bounties? Considering that the percentage of allocation is 3 times much more bigger than marketing bounties
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 10:23:08 AM

Regarding bounties, I read on your whitepaper there's 2 type of bounties, Developer Bounties and Marketing Bounties.
Developer Bounties is something new for me can you describes more about Developer Bounties? Considering that the percentage of allocation is 3 times much more bigger than marketing bounties

Developer bounties are essentially bug/development bounties. These are rewards that are paid out to developers who find critical flaws/bugs in our codes and/or rewards paid out to developers who contribute to the development of DeFiXy over time.

The Developer bounties is more evenly spread over the span of the project as indicated in the roadmap hence, has a much larger percentage.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 12:57:48 PM

oh i see, so for now there is no place to trade this token right ?
does thats mean i should wait in the next couples of weeks to get the dfx tokens or i can buy this token at uniswap now ?
thanks

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 01:38:46 PM

oh i see, so for now there is no place to trade this token right ?
does thats mean i should wait in the next couples of weeks to get the dfx tokens or i can buy this token at uniswap now ?
thanks

Correct, DFX is not trading at the moment, not even on uniswap. You will need to wait until 15th Nov. when token issuance will go live. Trading will follow after sales.  Thanks for your interest.
latumac1

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 03:36:45 PM

Usually we all know the P2P MarketPlace is working for the favour of the user in order to create a link between barter or asset and any supported fiats, on the other hand, DeFiXy is going to set up an integration of a user interface which is highly user friendly so these two platform will create an easy way to connect with blockchain system, I think this is one of the coolest linkage for new comer also helpful for the old buddies.

DeFiXy
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 04:18:38 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2020, 04:54:51 PM by DeFiXy

Usually we all know the P2P MarketPlace is working for the favour of the user in order to create a link between barter or asset and any supported fiats, on the other hand, DeFiXy is going to set up an integration of a user interface which is highly user friendly so these two platform will create an easy way to connect with blockchain system, I think this is one of the coolest linkage for new comer also helpful for the old buddies.

Yes, you are right and this was partly motivated by the experience of a couple of our team members. I personally, I got into crypto in mid 2017 and then, it was really challenging. Till date, when I speak to different individuals who are new to the crypto space or have interest in it, the common denominator I deduce from such conversations is the complexity. This is what DeFiXy Protocol is here to fix and we won't do it alone, we plan on partnering with key crypto players that will contribute towards achieving this.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:24:47 PM

Development Bounty is to reward developers and coders for contributing to the project (project owners can decide and specify other tasks and requirements too) in finding bugs and testing products. The budget is higher for the obvious reason and that is the development is a very high profile activity and it is not as easy as doing normal tasks like making tweets and sharing posts in social media platforms. That's why the developer bounty has to be higher.

The developer's bounty is not a new thing. Bug bounty is also a kind of developer bounty which is very famous in the mainstream industry. Google, Facebook, Paypal, and so many other projects has been doing bug bounty and paid millions of dollars till date Cheesy.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: