Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you really need in your trading?  (Read 1481 times)
tradwra (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 04:25:00 PM

Bitcoin market become high volatility and unpredictable.
every trader use different skills make the market more complexity and increased risk.
trading need more wisdom and consistency.

At this time you may in these ways:

1. Copy trading (High Risk)
2. Bot trading (Not under control)
3. Trading by yourself (Emotional influence, wasted time)

you may got disappointed in this situation,
But if there have an service just notify for some most opportunity point and use reference in your trading that save a lot of time,
reduce your emotional influence in analysis. and never missed every quotes, make you trading relaxed.

https://tradwra.com an signal provider, just made for trader. once subscribed you will got new signal notify instantly.

opportunity signal + your own trading strategy
let's make trading easy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:13:40 AM

I don't need any signal provider.

And if there's one strategy that I will be used in trading, I'll stay with the common style through trading alone with my control. It's very effective on my end and I don't have to follow any other's advice although I listen and collect information that I see which will make the market possibly moved.

Copy trading is popular in etoro but I've heard that this isn't that effective, in the long term somehow it is but not for me.

Signature for rent
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:39:40 AM

And if there's one strategy that I will be used in trading, I'll stay with the common style through trading alone with my control. It's very effective on my end and I don't have to follow any other's advice although I listen and collect information that I see which will make the market possibly moved.

Copy trading is popular in etoro but I've heard that this isn't that effective, in the long term somehow it is but not for me.

Well we have our own kind of style and strategic plan when it comes to trading. We develop those skills and techniques while we are on our way in trading, realisations of what we should do, or when we were going to trade. I guess what have been emphasized by this thread was a sole experience in trading of our co member sharing its experiences, its realisation about its own trading experience. It was all depend upon us if we will adopt  those.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 05:40:49 AM

To be honest, I do not feel disappointed with the current situation because I know that it is what will happen to the crypto market. The crypto market will always fluctuate, and the price will always change every day. I already prepare myself for any situations that can happen with the market, and I don't expect too much right now. I only want to trade and try to profit in any situation, and I think I can analyze the market and make a profit, even for a small profit.

I make trading simple for me, and I don't chase the bigger profit if I think I can't get it right now. I prefer to keep trading and still hope that one day, the crypto market will rise again. If I get a trading signal from other people, I will not just use it to buy and sell the coin, but I will analyze more to find out if I can use that signal or I don't need it because we need to make our own plan to make a profit.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 06:39:01 AM

Some said copy trading and bot trading is somehow effecient in acquiring profits. But I still prefer self trading. Yeah, there's agreat emotional influence but it is all the matter of "emotional control and management".  And about that signal group you have mentioned, I've tried joining paid signal service and was just disappointed. If you are able to read technical/fundamental analysis by yourself, joining from those signal groups is not really necessarily.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 07:23:38 AM

This your idea is not something new, it's just like what's being done on telegram by most people; there are lots of signal groups on telegram that alerts traders on when to place trades, unless yours is going to be something different, maybe there wouldn't be any such thing as loss? Which to me is not going to be possible, because no one can be accurate at all times, there are times you're still going to be making wrong analysis, no matter how good you may seem to be in technical analysis and trading.

As for that copy trading: the platforms I know that offer this service/feature will list all the professional traders on their website and you will check their portfolio and see how good they are before you start copying them.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 08:03:34 AM

Some said copy trading and bot trading is somehow effecient in acquiring profits. But I still prefer self trading. Yeah, there's agreat emotional influence but it is all the matter of "emotional control and management".  And about that signal group you have mentioned, I've tried joining paid signal service and was just disappointed. If you are able to read technical/fundamental analysis by yourself, joining from those signal groups is not really necessarily.

I've been wanting to try that copy trading. But still have some questions about it. How much is the probability of it to lose. Let's say in 10 trades how many on that will lose.
I'm also looking for suggestion on what's the best platform for that and is there a minimum amount of investment.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 08:52:51 AM

Then you left with no choice but to go in safer ways of trading / investing your money.

For example you can try for stable-coins and more recently uniswap. In the former one you can just safely buy these coins and get upto 6% of interests paid out to you. This is more or less like putting your money into the bank like fixed deposits. However in this case you get more liquidity and trusted income. Also it is unknown income as well. In the later one you can do the liquidation of your funds by trading your money for different coins at different rates.

Trading is bigger game. You need lots of study and tremendous luck to hit that particular jackpot. So yeah always try different way outs.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 09:31:40 AM

Well we have our own kind of style and strategic plan when it comes to trading. We develop those skills and techniques while we are on our way in trading, realisations of what we should do, or when we were going to trade. I guess what have been emphasized by this thread was a sole experience in trading of our co member sharing its experiences, its realisation about its own trading experience. It was all depend upon us if we will adopt  those.
Yeah.

It's all about the experience that we have as we trade. And if those strategies that we have made along our trading career seem to be effective then it's okay to share it. It's just base in my opinion and I think that it's better if I should stay with that strategy because it works great for me.

Signature for rent
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2020, 09:31:51 AM

The moment you start buying into the idea of receiving signals, you begin to rely on them and get distracted from working on your own trading strategy. With signals you gain nothing when the trades goes against you. The fact is they can't be right all the time so obviously the signals providers will get some trades wrong.

In such situations, you the signal receiver losing in both experience and funds, that's you lose the opportunity of learning from your mistake but assuming you used your personal trading strategy, it would had given you the opportunity of working to improve on your strategy.

Bot trading is more recommended provided the bots adhere to your comma and not trading based on the strategy coded into the system by the bot developers, if this was what you were referring to than they're no different to relying on signals providers which I don't support.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 09:47:53 AM

The moment you start buying into the idea of receiving signals, you begin to rely on them and get distracted from working on your own trading strategy. With signals you gain nothing when the trades goes against you. The fact is they can't be right all the time so obviously the signals providers will get some trades wrong.

In such situations, you the signal receiver losing in both experience and funds, that's you lose the opportunity of learning from your mistake but assuming you used your personal trading strategy, it would had given you the opportunity of working to improve on your strategy.
As a trader conceiving a dependability on signals is a very wrong step towards trading. Just that single idea of trying to prevent yourself from loosing on trades, you've already started loosing by depending on signals and I'll tell you why.

You have no idea of the signalers account size, the exert time the signaler enters the market, with what lot size he or she enters with, when he or she exists the market should the trades kick against them or goes into a consolidation. These are both a few where trading on signals can have adverse effect on a trader depending on signals. Not that signals could be wrong, you should have a means of verifying every received signal before you place trades on them so, you can be satisfied on both grounds being the signaler and yours.

As a trader, you should be grounded in risk management and analysis. Combine them indicators and know the direction of the market. It helps a lot.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 09:58:19 AM

I still want to trade by myself rather than use a signal provider for my trades. And I think some services like that have a fee. Instead of paying these signal provider services, I will use this amount in my trading account. I'd rather lose any amount in my own mistakes in trading than dependent on this service.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 10:58:08 AM

I sometimes make the use of distill browser extension to webscrape traders on binance futures who are sharing their trades, study the TA and modify to apply my trades. Not 100% effective but at least better than when I depended fully on signals, it was quite exhausting. There was no set time for signal alert, I always missed good entry points by the time I set my trade and was always checking my phone for signal alerts.
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 11:56:18 AM

I like the third way, everything is decided by myself, it's not only emotions, time but also my own predictions, trading without confidence shouldn't be traded. Many people may need bot or signal provider, but cost and efficiency should be considered.

FACE 2 FACE

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 12:00:28 PM

All that the author of the post wrote about, says for me personally only that trade is an area in which amateurs have no place. If you want to start trading, start doing it under the guidance of an experienced professional, so as not to join the ranks of those who have lost all their savings on this later.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:10:52 PM

Im using my own and I don't think a trader really needed a signal provider , every trader of course have different skills in trading or the startegy they use. Im haply of what Im doing in trading because I earn money and maybe when I change and use that signal I lose money I know how is suitable for me and for sure people get also they have . My own Ideas , techniques and even when to check the chart even without signal provider or help of the group.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 01:48:08 PM

As I trade, I keep on learning and learning even if I made mistakes because that's what keeps me on doing better day by day.

We have different skills, strategies, and discipline so we need to work on it no matter what happens if we really want to grow our assets in the market.

Technical Analysis is what really helped me a lot whenever I trade because it gives me a lot of sign when to trade depending on the market situation. Sometimes you need to look for something that will enhance your effectiveness in trading, especially that cryptocurrencies are volatile in the market.

Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 02:15:38 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2020, 02:31:23 PM by Salauddin1994

The most important thing in trading is skill it's impossible to trade without knowledge and skills about trading skills also as trading strategies got to be followed trading must be viewed from a business perspective. As a business has income and expenses trading income is profit and expense is loss we must maximize our profits and minimize our losses if you discover that this has not been the case for a few time then you would like to vary the way you're trading.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:19:07 PM

I consider that trading by myself is not wasting my time. Even I always happy to make many analyst everyday and I don't get tired of doing that over and over. Many things that I learn everyday in any market condition and it is good for me.

I just compare when I take a trading signal it can be useless to me. I can't stand by myself and maybe I'll never make money when I just rely on it. Also, I will not do anything when I got lost from the signal, it will be different when I use my own strategy if I got lost I'll find the reason why I got lost and it can make as a learning for my trading plan in the future.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 03:35:50 PM

Signal group is also high risk . I though you will teach how to analyze the market but you are offering a signal group which members I'd  following your prediction, it is the same as copy trade. They need to also paid before they will notify for the signal which is mostly use only to earn money not to help traders.

If you are newbie in trading don't follow his suggestion its better to learn by your own and know how to handle  risk management, than following signal. there are many people already lost a lot with that.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀