Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 07:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be a wise investor  (Read 76810 times)
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:46:30 AM

In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
A wise investor makes a profit, don't just look and make a wishful thinking you have to follow it up with sound judgement, what to invest and what coin worth to invest and this is a learning process, you just don't stop on one coin, you also have to know when to let it go and when is the right time to buy back.

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:57:48 AM

A wise investor makes a profit, don't just look and make a wishful thinking you have to follow it up with sound judgement, what to invest and what coin worth to invest and this is a learning process, you just don't stop on one coin, you also have to know when to let it go and when is the right time to buy back.
Yes, and what you say is usually done by investors who are very experienced and they are also observant in understanding market conditions and in understanding the coins they will choose, and investors like this are usually not too rushed in making decisions to do so inves, because they prefer to spend their time thoroughly researching the coins and tokens that will be selected.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 11:59:49 AM

I had once been having the perspective of investing massively in crypto in a bid to making it big, fortunately I read stories of some investors whose porfolio were rekt  thus lost a lot of money in the process however I learnt some lessons from them,  I will invest or trade wisely  and try to earn some bucks consistently to support myself and my family rather than chasing shadows, its all about how well and not how far?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 01:01:08 PM

You have point on that is not necessarily you need to be rich because it's good if you have permanent income so you can provide all your needs in your life and your family too. But people or even me want to become rich someday and all of us once that some of the peolle only become rich because they doing unique ways to earn money and also sometimes luck. In investing in cryptocurrency is important is to earn money not to lose even you will not become a millionaire be contented of what you get.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 02:47:06 PM

It's normal to lose money in the process of trying to gain some knowledge back, this is different from getting greedy for example you invested in a coin and it did 2x and you keep waiting for 30x to happen, I think this is what OP is talking about, it makes lot of sense to be honest, while volatility is alive in crypto world there is high chances that a coin will never go back to it's all time high again
When investing in crypto it is normal that sometimes we lost money because of the price volatility. What is not okay is being greedy but as we know we don’t know if the price your aiming will be achieved. Well those experiences of a trader serves as lesson.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 03:07:59 PM

It is very difficult for investors to find a good project to invest in a particular project because the word risky is not lost so before investing in coins or new projects research first so that you do not have loss in your investment because it is inevitable that sometimes you win and lose so if you lose your investment next time know the step you will take if you plan to invest in altcoins you can look at the coinmarket where your it would be risky to buy top coins in the coinmarket.

That's why we need to be meticulous in every project that we were opt to join. Aside from checking its background and whitepaper we should also be wise enough to check if it was a legit project because sometimes a scam campaign were really good to camouflage. This is where you can test yourself of how you can critically decide on choosing a good investment. Be a wise investor despite of riskiest investment we have here in cryptocurrency.
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 04:21:56 PM

It's normal to lose money in the process of trying to gain some knowledge back, this is different from getting greedy for example you invested in a coin and it did 2x and you keep waiting for 30x to happen, I think this is what OP is talking about, it makes lot of sense to be honest, while volatility is alive in crypto world there is high chances that a coin will never go back to it's all time high again
When investing in crypto it is normal that sometimes we lost money because of the price volatility. What is not okay is being greedy but as we know we don’t know if the price your aiming will be achieved. Well those experiences of a trader serves as lesson.
I agree with what you said and maybe it could be the main problem of any investment in cryptocurrency is that no one can guarantee profit so that they will still have their own risk, but I am very sure that the more years the cryptocurrency will be known more and more. and widely used which ultimately makes the price go up.
Note: my statement is a conviction of myself and should not be used as a guarantee of any kind.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 04:55:16 PM

It is not easy to make a wise investment as it needs hardworking and self-confidence, self-control, a wise trader is someone who has a great personality in my view and can have discipline and motivation, sometimes it is very hard to control greed and fear, and that what make differences between a good and a bad trader.
articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:02:51 PM

In the process of trying to be a future whales you could lost everything,trust me this got me no where and I realized that I've lost tons of money because I was never contented, be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say 'im gonna be rich in 3 years later' this is 1% out of 100% chance that it's ever going to happen, remember, been rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living a good life is.
I understand your point but taking profits and flipping onto other new projects is something that active investors can do but people who have full time jobs or businesses other than crypto they prefer to pick their coins and then hold for longterm till they see substantial profit.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:07:32 PM

I actually agree with you on this and i have also lost alot on investment in trying to be a future whale which is is actually affecting me now, i think everyone just needs to be patient and also always know when to back out .. so just like in trading forex nothing is better than knowing when to take profit and enjoy ur little profit
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 05:19:21 PM

if possible, why not both of them take that choice.
most people are impatient and very greedy, that is what makes most people fail and suffer a lot of losses.
I started to think that no one gets rich instantly even though in crypto he can earn quickly.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Lite_bro

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 09:05:08 PM

It's true that investing is one of the best option to earn but as you can see a lot of scam and shitty projects are all around right now so you would really do some good search and more for good project but if you are just up for profit through altcoins you can just do some trading on the market through altcoins.

One of the reason that scams appear because people invest in scams. People invest money in projects without checking a details. It is necessary to check everything and have a professional knowledge before investing. Always necessary continue to study. Now staking is popular because staking allows to earn more money on holding tokens. Here some news about staking https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc

Investing in cryptocurrencies is, in principle, a process that involves risks! And if you invest in new projects, then these risks increase even more. But if you invest in a new project that really has prospects and where there is staking, then the profit can be simply huge.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 09:31:32 PM

if possible, why not both of them take that choice.
most people are impatient and very greedy, that is what makes most people fail and suffer a lot of losses.
I started to think that no one gets rich instantly even though in crypto he can earn quickly.
because basically everything requires a process. even if anyone can get instant and quick profits, it looks like good luck.

being an observant investor in analyzing a project's potential requires a process. it takes a strong mentality too because new projects tend to be more risky. the winner is who can determine the right timing to enter and exit the market, controlling emotions from greed.
If we understand the risks, we will definitely be more careful, wise investors will not put their funds carelessly, there must be research and preparation to face the worst risks they can handle.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:27:15 PM

So what you are trying to convey here. The process of being a whale was possible if you started mining bitcoin well back in 2010 or you do need to win a mega lottery, other than that how can you be a whale  Cheesy. Either you need to have millions of dollars to invest in the top coins to make a profit. What are the projects you invested so that you lost your money.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:44:22 PM

Being investor i have a big dreams that i want to achieve i want to earn money and i would like to go travel. We all know that getting rich is not easy to do but once you pursue your dreams your gonna be successful some day. So be wise if gonna go to invest make a good choice where you gonna invest your money.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:45:25 PM

not everyone thinks the same, so it's only natural that some people who are trapped for a long time can't even get out of the abyss of defeat. actually to get profit consistently is not as easy as imagined, we need experience and a calm mind.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:53:28 PM

You need to understand that you invest at your own risk. no one gives you any guarantees that you will earn on your investments. However, it is foolish to invest and assume that you will lose money. You need to invest only when you are sure of making a profit.

Exactly! You only invest to those projects that in your research and assessment, have high chance of pulling it off in the market. Don't follow the hype or any piece of advice of some self-proclaimed expert, better follow your instincts. As time goes by, you can easily spot good projects, or those that are just pump and dump coins. Being smart with crypto investments doesn't take overnight, it is like a life long journey.
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 11:11:03 PM

Being a wise investor is not easy, because investors have capital. Moreover, investors who have large capital (whales), with large capital, surely the desire to get profit is also proportional. so the point is not to harm others if you become a big investor. Do not make a  dumping prices, manipulation and fake news just for the sake of making a profit. because basically humans will not be satisfied

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 11:19:18 PM

It is difficult to make an insightful investment as it needs dedicated and self-assurance. You need to be somebody who has an extraordinary character in my view and can have order and inspiration, some of the time it is difficult to control insatiability and dread, and that what make contrasts between a good and an awful trader.
I love trading but it has its good and bad perks too
so learn the craft and you will make money

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 11:26:53 PM

Indeed these are some wise words, but I believe positive thoughts can help one make the right choice/decisions , everyone wants to end up on the good side and that's to be rich, but getting there is never a short term goal, rather it is a longterm go which will take a few years to achieve, and also losing money in investments seems normal, remember you can't always win, life always try to slow us back a little, and that's normal also.
you said to your self that you are gonna be a whale right before you start , that ambition is too big and will be hard to achieve if you have a trait that is verry far from a whale like when you are poor or only have a small wealth .  why not start small , avoid wanting a big dream that is hard to achieve .
I don't see anything wrong in wanting to become a whale someday, haven't you seen or heard of people who go from "grass to grace",so many billionaire you see out there all had big dreams at first although they started small, but that didn't stop them from pursuing their dreams and becoming a whale today, its all about the hard work and determination.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: