Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to my bitcoin if I die today?  (Read 3663 times)
robertjack

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 05:21:24 AM

Bitcoin as a Decentralized Cryptocurrency has no physical structure just like the bank. It’s basically stored in a digital wallet/account being operated from a mobile device and its security embedded there also. In creating Defi wallet or block chain account no available section for next of kin or third party details Its always advised to keep Recovery Phrase details secret  in save location, these will help in recovering the wallet.

Literally bitcoin details remain secret and personal to me. If I continue to keep my details secret of what use would it be to me when I’m no more and my love ones can’t benefit from my bitcoin? Here is my question what happens to the bitcoin of someone who died and didn’t disclose his/her wallet details to anyone? please I need response . Would the bitcoin be abandoned in the wallet forever?? Would it be a waste of bitcoin?

Cryptocurrencies and digital currencies represent the world we live in: a period of mass digitalization in which conventional assets (such as storefronts and photo albums) are being replaced by digital assets.

When the owners die or become incapacitated, what happens to all of this wealth? Although digital currencies and assets make business and transactions simpler, they have certainly made estate planning more difficult. Writing a will and then making the executor locate all of the properties isn't going to work in the future.

The Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act (RUFADAA) establishes a framework for fiduciary access to digital assets.establishes the laws and regulations governing the possession of digital accounts. To ensure that your fiduciaries have access to your digital properties, familiarise yourself with the RUFADAA and update your wills, trusts, and POAs accordingly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imlosser

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 09:07:39 AM

yes every time i think it.if i die today never back into crypto so who will  owner of my bitcoin and what happened with my bitcoin.but look at bank system if you die your child or relative can withdraw your money.so it,s good idea please your bitcoin wallet key another copy and talk them about your bitcoin.

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 04:54:56 PM

it all depends on how you prepare the steps for the future,we ourselves will not know when it will die before it all ends, prepare a second person who for us is very close and very trustworthy, but that all must be given a way to operate our secret key.

Take this one seriously, entrust your private keys and all those important information to someone really close to you.
No one knows when he will die, if you prepare everything correctly your Bitcoin will be enjoyed by someone who close to you even you die,
as they have those keys to takeover and withdraw your assets.

yes every time i think it.if i die today never back into crypto so who will  owner of my bitcoin and what happened with my bitcoin.but look at bank system if you die your child or relative can withdraw your money.so it,s good idea please your bitcoin wallet key another copy and talk them about your bitcoin.

Very important as mentioned, make sure to have someone to assist you and keep all your private information, someone who you can
trust, whatever happens the person have the access to keep your Bitcoin.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 11:16:21 PM

Bequeath your private keys to your closest relatives, to your mother, father or child, say it. At least you should make a will for your family,
so that your bitcoin asset can be useful and can be used by the family well. So do that before you die. It would also be  better  if you teach
one of your family members about bitcoin, so that they understand.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 11:29:09 PM

Would the bitcoin be abandoned in the wallet forever?? Would it be a waste of bitcoin?
Yes, your Bitcoin will be on the wallet forever. To prevent this situation, you must do something to secure your Bitcoin. Ensure that you back up the data to access your Bitcoin on the wallets. The data can be saved to anywhere that you think is a very safe place for it. Also, you need to let someone knows it, you can choose someone that you most trust in your life. Then, you can tell him what you want to do for your Bitcoin after you die. The message can be saved or left in a secure place as well.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 03:00:47 AM

This situation is a simple problem but if ignore this thing, it can makes your money nothing because if your family have not enough information about your crypto currency transactions your money is nothing, because they can't use it to survive to continue their life without you, so the solution of this is reveal to them your source of income which is crypto currency, teach them how to use it wisely.

For me, its good if some of your crypto currency was converted in to cash so they cam use it where they want to use it, to start they life in a new beginning.

best123

Activity: 644

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 06:04:09 AM

If any man/woman die without anyone knowing their private key or passphrase, their Bitcoin or altcoins are lost forever. It is advisable to have a person you TRUST in your house that should about your wallet info.
Like me, some of private keys and passphrases have been printed and someone within me have idea where I kept it.
Reveal your information to your spouse or child because nobody knows tomorrow. If you can Will your physical assets and Fiat to them what stops you from letting him/her from knowing it?
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 06:29:00 AM

If not your personal information and wallet key not share any one. It not easy get you wallet coins and token. It not esay to exchange any coin or token. But if any your information any one. Then easy to get your wallet coins and token. So if need to share the information. You will share the information trusted people only.

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:07:59 AM

Bitcoin as a Decentralized Cryptocurrency has no physical structure just like the bank. It’s basically stored in a digital wallet/account being operated from a mobile device and its security embedded there also. In creating Defi wallet or block chain account no available section for next of kin or third party details Its always advised to keep Recovery Phrase details secret  in save location, these will help in recovering the wallet.

Literally bitcoin details remain secret and personal to me. If I continue to keep my details secret of what use would it be to me when I’m no more and my love ones can’t benefit from my bitcoin? Here is my question what happens to the bitcoin of someone who died and didn’t disclose his/her wallet details to anyone? please I need response . Would the bitcoin be abandoned in the wallet forever?? Would it be a waste of bitcoin?

When a person dies and does not take care that his secret keys from wallets are available to someone, then his cryptocurrency will forever remain with him. True, we do not yet know whether he will be able to use it in that other world after his physical death. Therefore, each of us has the opportunity to dispose of our cryptocurrency in advance for this unforeseen tragic event.
It is also quite possible that someday it will be possible to restore access to lost bitcoins, because they still remain on the blockchain. It is possible that quantum computers will soon be able to do this.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:33:41 AM

One time, I was thinking on how can I inherit my Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to my loved ones in case if my time here on Earth is up. Yes the Bitcoins would remain forever in my wallet without giving them my “keys to the kingdom”. If I had a family of my own, of course I don’t want my precious Bitcoins to be put to waste. Like if there’s a worst case scenario, my Bitcoins would be their last resort.

I dunno maybe I would buy a safe box with the message “Do not open until I die” and let them figure out on how to use them. 

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 01:05:05 PM

It's a good topic, if no one knows your private key or no one other than you can access your wallet your Bitcoins will belong to the lost Bitcoins.

Als ik de psychologie ken, toon ik nooit agressie, zelfs niet als ik bitcoin kocht en het begint te vallen, ik word nog steeds niet nerveus, want na elke val is er een toename. Dit heb ik geleerd uit een boek dat ik op deze site https://vanraamsdonktherapie.nl/ las. Ik raad je aan om het zo goed mogelijk te lezen als de tijd verstrijkt. Wink

Other language is not allowed here.

ImmortalTJ

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 01:17:09 PM

Just like your cash in a deposit bank, one person aside from you needs to know your pin to access the cash in your absence, else the cash will remain there, bankers may even use it.

You need to confide in someone you can trust with the pass to your wallet, perhaps your relative or son, else when you die, your Bitcoin remains there.
Abhishek1712

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 01:20:19 PM

As a distributed network, Bitcoin has no central authority to control user funds, so no one but the owners themselves can control their assets. Consequently, millions of dollars in crypto is being lost each year through the deaths of its owners but

The attention and money flowing into digital currencies have never been higher. Bitcoin has seen a resurgence in valuation in 2019 and Facebook continues to explore its own digital currency offering, Libra.

Cryptocurrencies and digital currencies are a reflection of the world we live in: a time of mass digitalization where traditional assets (e.g., store fronts and photo albums) are moving entirely online.

Business is done all around the world, at all hours, and of course online where the two parties never meet. Electronic and digital currencies are a necessity as they make doing business easier. And more than that, they’re a booming business. As of June 2019, over $335 billion is in cryptocurrencies.

But at what cost? What happens to all this wealth when the owners die or become incapacitated? Digital currencies and assets might make business and transactions easier, but it has certainly complicated the estate planning process. Traditional methods of writing a will and letting the executor find all the assets won’t work moving forward.

The Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Asset Act (RUFADAA) establishes the rules and regulations surrounding digital account ownership. It’s important to familiarize yourself with the RUFADAA and update your wills, trusts, and POAs in accordance so your fiduciaries have access to your digital assets.

Account Control Under RUFADAA
While cryptocurrencies usually have words like “currency,” “gold,” or “coin” in their names, it doesn’t make it so in the United States. The IRS holds the position that cryptocurrencies aren’t currencies. Rather, they’re more like goods and therefore taxed and treated likewise.

At the same time, digital currencies are, well, digital in nature and fall under a number of federal and state laws regulating digital assets.

At the state level, RUFADAA has been passed into law in most states since 2017. RUFADAA spells out the digital access rights for fiduciaries in the event of the death or incapacity of a digital asset owner.

Under RUFADAA, online management systems are atop the hierarchy over any other form of instruction about an account. So, if you set up a beneficiary designation on your online account, it would take precedence over account instructions listed in your will, trust or power of attorney documents.

The legal documents just mentioned can provide access to your assets in the event of your death or incapacity. Terms of service agreements (TOSAs) also dictate account control past the original owner. A TOSA is the agreement you quickly scroll through to click “I Agree”, in order to set up or update your online account.

With cryptocurrencies or cryptocurrency exchanges, you likely agreed to a TOSA. This would control account access in the event of death or incapacity if no other actions were taken. In states that’ve passed RUFADAA, advanced planning can at least provide your heirs access to the accounts.

But account access doesn’t equate to account ownership. RUFADAA specifically states it doesn’t grant any new rights to the account. So, if your TOSA is for a lifetime lease to the underlying asset – say with iTunes or Kindle – that’s all you have. You can’t pass along the underlying song or book to your heirs, regardless of how you set up your wills, trusts or other legal documents.

Perhaps even more frustrating is that the service provider or custodian of the online account or digital asset doesn’t need to grant the fiduciary account access. Instead, they have three rights under RUFADAA.

First, they can give full access to the online account if legally allowed. Second, they can give partial access. Lastly, they can do a data dump. With many service providers, a data dump of specifically requested information might be the safest option. This would ensure restricted communications or other rights aren’t infringed upon.

The Cryptic World of Cryptocurrencies
With a digital currency, the owner has a right to it as he or she would with any other physical good or asset. Upon death, they have a legal right to the underlying cryptocurrency. However, the exchange or account in which the owner used to access the cryptocurrency could be controlled by the will, POA, trust, or TOSA depending on planning.

With cryptocurrencies, the risk of losing assets or misplacing them is higher than with traditional assets. Because cryptocurrencies are stored mostly on blockchain technology, a lost password or asset might be almost impossible to recover.

The exchanges and online accounts might not be able to retrieve the cryptocurrency depending on how the end user held the asset. Most cryptocurrencies that use blockchain technology create a private key. If the private key is lost, the underlying asset might not be able to be retrieved.

This risk is also one of the strengths of blockchain. It’s almost impossible, at least today, for someone to hack your personal key. The personal key is so personal no one else can recover it for you – not even the exchange.

So without the keys, you have nothing. Any court order or other legal document won’t be worth the paper it’s printed on if you don’t have the personal key.

Digital Estate Planning
Digital currencies have value and legally need to be reported as part of the valuation of an estate. This means you need to track tax-basis. For large estates, digital currencies could even be subject to federal estate taxes.

While a lot of challenges accompany digital assets when being passed to an heir, positives exist. In many situations you can receive a step-up in basis with digital assets that pass through the estate process. If you have a cryptocurrency with a tremendous amount of gain over your original basis, it could be a good asset to leave to heirs as they can receive a step-up in basis to fair market value at date of death.

If you bought a coin for $1,000 and it’s worth $10,000 at date of death, your heirs could receive a basis in the coin of $10,000, wiping out taxes on $9,000 of gain. However, if you sold the asset while alive, you would’ve created a taxable event. (For more information on the taxation of digital currencies read this Forbes article.)

As you can see, digital assets and cryptocurrencies make estate planning complex. You need to track where assets exist online and how to access them. If you fail to do proper planning, your digital footprint and assets will likely be stuck in the cloud forever. Here are a few planning tips to practice when it comes to managing your digital assets and currencies.

Track personal keys.
Access information for underlying digital currency

Monitor online exchanges.
Track login, passwords and two-step authentication for online service provider exchanges where cryptocurrencies are bought, sold and exchanged.

Consider moving cryptocurrencies to hard wallet versus an exchange.
You can purchase encrypted flash drives and external hardware to store digital currencies yourself. Be cautious: If the hard wallet device is destroyed, the asset could be lost.

Update legal documents.
Because RUFADAA provides the rules for giving fiduciaries access to accounts, make sure you update your legal documents in accordance with these new laws and in accordance with your desired wishes.

Track all digital assets, passwords and locations.
While cryptocurrencies are the focus of the article, this planning is important for all digital assets, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, websites, etc.

Track valuation of assets.
Certain digital assets, like your Facebook page, might not have much monetary value. However, cryptocurrencies will have a basis and valuation that need to be tracked. These assets can impact your estate taxes and the value you pass to heirs.

The popularity of digital assets isn’t going away anytime soon. For fiduciaries, taking the proper precautions and understanding the nuances of these assets in estate planning is vital.
soy1003

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 06:35:34 PM

I'll just jump in here without reading the previous 14 pages.

I've two adult sons with whom I have little contact.  I want to leave them each 1 bitcoin but probably more.  Right now I'm thinking of 3 Trezor One wallets.  I've never used a wallet outside of Bitcoin-QT and use Coinbase.  If I have my btc in those 3 wallets, 2 of which would be marked clearly with the sons' names and left with an attorney (if the attorney would agree to  hold them), what information would I need send the sons so that after I die and the Trezors are sent to them, they can open and do with the btc as they please?  I have a problem with executors as experience has shown me family can't be trusted.

Would this approach be a mistake?  I know nothing of US estate law.  I think one could give family $10k/year tax free to them, understanding I would need pay tax on those $10k btc.  Not expecting to die today, perhaps transferring $10k worth of btc per year over time to the wallets designated for them could be done?  What would they need do to acknowledge receipt to the IRS without they're having the wallets?

Thanks.

Banprox

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 07:13:42 PM

If you die today then your bitcoin will keep in your wallet. If your relative get your wallet access then they will sell Bitcoin. If they can't get access then your bitcoin will kept in your wallet. No one will get that.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 07:55:30 PM

Yes if you don't share your oriv keys with anyone and you die, your btc will remain there forever.
That is why it is best to write it down and tell about it woth at least one of your close family member.
You can also get a locker in bank and keep your secret phrase there.
After your death, your legal hier can claim that locker possessions and that way they will have the key to your wallet.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 12:48:32 AM

Bitcoin will still be bitcoin and if you die today or anytime of the day without letting your loved ones or your family knows about it chances are it will of no value at all, but if you have someone closes to you whom you can trusted he or she can help you like family member whom you teach all about bitcoin more likely they will benefit it even if you're no longer around

Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 02:37:24 AM

I saw a news may be two years ago. I person die and he go to grave 100k usd. I writte my all private key that if i die my family members easily withdraw it.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 08:03:47 AM

Bitcoin will still be bitcoin and if you die today or anytime of the day without letting your loved ones or your family knows about it chances are it will of no value at all, but if you have someone closes to you whom you can trusted he or she can help you like family member whom you teach all about bitcoin more likely they will benefit it even if you're no longer around
That is if that loved one that you trust enough has the credentials to access your bitcoin address to continue your legacy. I mean if you die, I think that your bitcoin is the least thing that you have to worry about.
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 09:27:53 AM

If someone dies and doesn't share the private information of his/her wallet(s) with anyone, there is no way to get access to your coins forever. Because you can't recover it like recovering your password for an email of you. The only way you have for getting access to your coins is keeping the private info of the wallet(s) in a safe place and not forgetting about it.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: